Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewels of the Cursed Isle (51 Chapters)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jewels of the Cursed Isle (51 Chapters) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jewels of the Cursed Isle (51 Chapters)

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu May 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Chapter 51: Was It A Dream?
Jewels shot up from the dream and looked around herself. She could see that she was in a hospital room. Dizzyness suddenly griped her as her head pounded like a hammer on an anvil and Jewels slowly lay back down. "Jewels!" came Jess's voice. "Oh hey.." Jewels replied weakly, "What.." "I went to see you after our talk and found you out cold on the floor." said Jewels, "It's looked as if your place got ransacked." "I.." started Jewels. "You need some rest, Jewels." said Jess, "Whomever knocked your head hit you pretty darn hard. You've been out for a week. You've even slept through a massive earthquack that happened yesterday." "Oh I see the patient is awake." came a voice. A doctor walked into the room and asked "How do you feel, Ms Longtail?" "Like I've been hit by a truck that was shot out of a cannon." Jewels said flatly. "Yes.." said the dortor, "You have had a serious concusion that put you into a coma. We are going to keep you over one more night before we will send you home." "Thanks, doc." smiled Jewels. As the doctor exited the room, Jewels's boss walked in. "Oh you poor thing." she said, "It's nice to see that you're up." "Hello mam." said Jewels. "Hey mam!" smiled Jess. "I know how long you've waited for your vacation, Julie," said her boss, "And the fact that you didn't have a chance to enjoy it, it's a bit disheartning. So I'm giving you the week off to get yourself back to full strength." "Thank you mam.." said Jewels as her boss turned to Jess and said "I'm sorry that I'm not letting you have that week off, Jessica. But I need some one to fill in for Julie." "It's alright mam." said Jess with a strained smile, "I know that she would have done it for me." "Alright," said their boss, "Then I'll see you tommorrow, Jessica. Rest well Julie. Good day to you both." As their boss left the room, Jewels started to snicker. "What's so funny?" demanded Jess. "You never change." chuckled Jewels, "And I know that I can count on you." "What?!" said Jess confused, "Anyways, I should be going off." "Before you go." said Jewels, "I want you to promise me something." "Huh?" jumped Jess, "What? You aren't dying. Are you?" "No silly," smiled Jewels, "But it's just as important. If something was to happen to me, that could jepardize our very friendship. I want you to know that I would trust you to do everything in your power to cherish it." "Umm.." mumbled Jess, "Did you get a lobotamy or something, Jewels?" "I am serious." said Jewels with a scowl. "Heck, you were acting weird since you got that bracelet." said Jess. "My goodness!" said Jewels with shock. "It was strange, though." said Jess, "That was the only thing missing from you apartment." "Oh.." muttered Jewels, who was relived on the inside that it was gone, "But would you just promise me!" "Yeah I promise, Jewels." smiled Jess, "Anyway I see you around." Jewels watched Jess walk out of the room and lay back in the bed. 'Was it just a bad dream?' thought Jewels. Outside her window a pair of eye glanced in and darted away. Chikanere mutter to herself "What a good game you played, Jewels. But your dark side will emerge one day...And it might be sooner then you think...Mwhahaha.."

The End
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Jewels of the Cursed Isle (51 Chapters) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jewels of the Cursed Isle (51 Chapters)

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu May 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Author's Note:

This story is by far one of my darker ones. Ironicly, when I wrote this, I was watching a back to back to back playthrough of Alone in the Dark 1, 2, and 3(all for the PC).

I had many sleepless nights due to imangining what happened next.

The fact that I managed it without lossing my head or giving up in fustration was all down to determination.

Please comment on it.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum