Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine Fair

3 posters

Go down

Valentine Fair Empty Valentine Fair

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 pm

"You realise you're being ridiculous right?"Geof cast a side ways glance at the orange feline who had set up shop in the kissing boot he was now leaning against. The Valentine fair was a bustling affair, full of stalls, shooting galleries and attractions such as rollercoasters and ferris wheels.

"No I'm not"Holly insisted as she leaned on the counter of the boot to have a look at him"It's Valentines day~ I'm going to milk this day untill I have squeazed out every drop of valentine goodness... and male goodness, meeeeeoow~"she swished her tail, eyeing the passerby's with an almost predatory intensity.

"This day is bullshit..."the hedgehog muttered in reply, causing the feline to return her attention to him. "You used to celebrate it with Ruby, don't tell me you didn't get Derek anything?"she questioned. The hedgehog gave a snort in reply"I celebrated it with Rubian because if I didn't she'd take a frying pan to my head, Guys only remember this stupid day because we don't want girls to bitch at us"he hufed with all the conviction he could muster.

Holly however was not impressed "Really geof....you're sounding like a teenager who got rejected last valentines day and now has a grudge against the whole holiday".

"I just don't see the point...".

The feline sighed in a dramatic fashion and motion for him to come closer as if she wanted to tell him something quietly. Curiously Geof leaned over to her and found himself suddenly jerked forward, feeling Holly's lips against his own before she gently pushed him back"Happy valentines day geof, now shoo~"she grinned making a shooing motion when he just stared at her dumbfoundedly.

He shook his head as if to clear it and quickly scurried off to the shooting gallery "Crazy woman...".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Valentine Fair Empty Re: Valentine Fair

Post by Sparknish Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

"Oooooooooh...! Today is Valentine's Day. Man time flies by so quick..." A brown hedgehog with golden-yellow markings exclaimed as he walked into the fair. Most people would walk in with couples but there was a few singles out tere alone but maybe but ready to mingle. Possibly... What could go wrong when you have atleast have some charisma and a dashing smile and cute face (as said by many women...) But then Spark laid eyes on Geof and Holly and Istantly thought the worst possible outcome to ever outcome to ever outcomes into his brain.

"Shit."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:52 am

* A young female hedgeleon walks into the fair, alone *
" At least they have food here ", she thought.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down