Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon - Page 9 Empty Re: Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 pm

"I'm not done yet" he smiled as he clenched his fist. The necklece chain started to look more metallic as a silver chain took the place of the ice. And a crystal pendent made of a red rose shaped crystal hung from it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon - Page 9 Empty Re: Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:42 pm

She perked up and gasped, ''Wow.... its absolutely gorgeous.'' She smiled brightly as her tail swished back and forth.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:51 pm

He blushed smiling. "The only thing more beautiful than that is you" he said. The waiter then came with their food and set it before them. "Miss Leona would like to speak with you after your meal sir. Something about a call from mister lucipher."

"Thanks tell Leona I'll be their in a moment" frost said turning to yoko. "Excuse me for a moment"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:36 pm

"Oh alright.'' She smiled watch and when he did she inhaled deeply and her mind were in disbelief. . Someone said she was beautiful.... She's never heard that before from anyone.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Frost walked into the back. "What is it Leona?"

Leona looked to him. "Leo called. He wants you to go to the fight club. A fire lizard is giving Leo trouble."

"I can't, I'm staying with yoko"

"Then bring her with"

"Can't not with how people are treating her" frost said before there was a crash sound in the dining hall frost tenced running out.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Manny tables were thrown across the room, and people scattered from the scene, including Yoko who couldnt see whats going on.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 pm

A red lizard stood in the middle of the room. "Hmhmhmhm oh frost. Where are you you icy little gecko?" 

Frost hissed "ferno! What the hell!

"Ah there you are cuz, sorry to crash your little date with the freak girl but I need to melt you"

Frost chuckled as the whole building grew cold. "We'll see, you ruined my date. So I'm about to turn you into an iceberg
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Yoko growled angrily ''I am not a FREAK WINDBAG !! GO EAT DIRT!!" She yelled.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:06 am

Ferno looked to her. "Shut up weakling I'm here for your boyfriend not ..." He was cut off by frost slamming an icy fist into his face. "Shut up!!!!!" Frost was steaming now. Growling. "If you say one more thing against her i will kill you!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:17 am

''I am Not week! In fact Im stronger than you! A water goddess can destroy fire so you watch your tongue!!" She growled angrily.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:57 am

Ferno grinned. "So that's your pathetic excuse? A water goddess?" He laughed getting up "I killed a god for my power! Taking yours will be a peice of cake after I take the essence of atlas from frost"

Frost tenced growling. "Atlas holds to great a power for you ferno!"

"We'll see after I kill you avatar of atlas!
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:28 am

Yoko's face twitched in anger glaring daggers at him and the walls and floors seemed to be moving and cracking apart e chandlers as they dropped to the ceiling. There were strange creaking noises, and sounds of pressure being squeezed aginst air. "You are a fool.''  She grinned.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:51 am

Ferno turned up the heat. Walking towards yoko. "If your so itching to die I'll gladly grant your wish"

Frost moved quickly. "Yoko stop or you'll bring the place down on top of us!" He said grabbing ferno's tail "by the  power of atlas!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 am

Only then open pipes burst out of the floor walls and ceiling bursting with water. The water flowed into one stream controlled by Yoko's Mind As the water sent forward like a wave towards Ferno, Sending him flying outside.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:51 am

Ferno was blasted back steam rising off him. He landed on his feet with frost still holding his tail. "I am the hand of atlas!" He threw ferno into the ground. Growling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 am

"Your a big bully, and I hate Bully!" She yelled pointing her finger.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:58 am

Ferno growled. "Die water goddess" he tossed a fire ball at her. Frost growled creating an ice wall in front of yoko stopping the fire ball. Then he pinned ferno down. "Hey yoko, how would you like me to freeze him in in an ice berg?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 pm

"That would be wonderful!!" She grinned slightly growling.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Frost smirked jumping into the air above ferno. He started to chant in a strange language as a large mass of ice started to form around ferno. Who tried to melt it frantically.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Yoko watched and tapped ferno's Head lowering his body temperature

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Ferno tenced at her touch. "I-impossible... I am a god"

Frost laughed. "No your merely a mortal with god powers" he said as he completely froze ferno
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 am

"The only true god here Is Chaos. And Chaos be with you.'' She said and smiled smugly.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am

Frost grinned. Cracking his neck as he relieves some tension. He looked to his suit. "Aw great the idiot ruined my suit"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 am

"And my dress has food all over it.'' She snickered a bit.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 am

"Hmm an interesting first date. Or do you not want to count this one?" He asked turning to her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next