Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AE: The Return of Hallow

2 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

AE: The Return of Hallow Empty AE: The Return of Hallow

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Chapter 1: Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

The house was cold and quiet, only the sounds of the house creaking. Willow's eye jotted open.

Her head was lying on Spyritus's chest as he had her arms around her. If he was awake, he probably could feel her heart jump out of her chest. Willow looked up at Spy. She wanted to smile but couldn't find the place that brought her happiness... where she thought that place was it was filled with fear. The room was dark and without Spy, there was no warm light.

Feeling that she would be a bother, she slipped out of his clutches. Her bare feet pressed up against the hard and cold floorboards. With every step, the floor squeaked. She let out a little sigh as she left the bed room.

She then made her way downstairs and walked into the kitchen to grab a drink, hoping that would calm her nerves. She would have just gone to Spy, but he was asleep and sound like a baby. He probably would have been cranky just to hear about Willow's dream.

So there she stood beside the fridge as she drank her water. She then walked over the sink and rested up against it, facing away from a mirror, in fear that she would see someone on the other side. "As long as I don't see it... It's not there." Willow mumbled, shrugging it off.

As she finished, she looked down at her empty cup. Now it was time to turn around.... yet she didn't want to. Instead, Willow snaked the cup around and put in the sick as she kept looking forward, without having to turn around and look at the mirror.

She knew when she was safe when she heard the cup roll against the metallic sink. She then began to walk away, and back to Spy's room. But the sound of her cup's sound instantly stopped made Willow freeze in her tracks.

All her nerves stood on ends as she could hear her own heart beat.

It was silent. That type of silence that anyone would feel during an awkward silence. That's when Willow stopped breathing. Something flew by her head and smashed on the wall in front of her.

It was the cup she had just used.

Willow quickly turned around and the first thing she saw was the mirror. Her reflection was white.... and it chuckled. "Why Willow It's nice to see you again~" She cooed.

"H-Hallow?"

"Willow, watch out!" Emiora said from within the mirror.

"Emiora!?" Willow grew confused, 'didn't she... die?' She questioned herself. Just as she asked, Willow was knocked out by some sort of force, making her fall to the floor.

The only thing she could remember was Spy running down the stairs and hearing the sound of snickering...

~*~

Willow soon woke. In a lonely house of fears that grew within. She stood up from upon the floor and rubbed her aching body. "Never again will I sleep on the floor." She weakly muttered. "Spy, What's for-" As she turned, he wasn't there. "Oh... H-He must still be asleep." She said as she went up stairs.

She entered a room with an empty bed. The blankets sprawled out across the bed and the pillows thrown to the floor, Willow's job. "Where did he go...?"

~*~

"Spyritus Wolf. Where is he?" Stated the queen. Two large, monstrous shadow creatures held him by the arms. They then tossed him in front of a white hedgehog who sat on a blood red throne. Willow's light reflection squinted at him. "Where is he?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

AE: The Return of Hallow Empty Re: AE: The Return of Hallow

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Spy growled at the hedgehog. "Release me now or so help me I will blast you into next week!" He snarled. The wolf was feisty but tired. He heard a laugh as a figure formed next to the hedgehog on the throne. A wolf much like spy but not like him at the same time. "Milady hallow. Your humble knight Maximus wolf at your service." He said looking to spy. "Is this the goodie two shoes I was made from?"

~

There was a knock at the door. A large blue and red wolf stood there.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Willow grew very curious. what was going on? She quickly went down the steps and ran to the door. She flung it open "Spy!- . . . . You... get a hair cut?"

~*~

"Ahh, my little puppet." She scratched Maximus's chin. She then laid out on her chair. "Yes, I brought him here so that you could be made Max." She then stood. "You probably are wondering why you are really here, hmm?"

Just then, a red weak wolf stumbled in. She wore a maids outfit as she brought in a pitcher. "S-Sorry my highness.. I-"

Hallow held her hand up. "As I was saying, I need you to find me a book."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:23 pm

The wolf shook his head "my name isn't spy. I am Odin a friend... May I come in?" He asked looking to willow

~

Spy glared at her. "Who are you?"

Maximus looked to him. "Silence peasant!" He looked to hallow. "Hmph, what book do you need darling ask and I'll find it." Max looked to his opposite. "Maybe get rid of this filth"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:06 pm

She stood. "I am Hallow, mostly known as the queen of fear." She fixed her long black dress. "But to you I'm simplest known as hallow." She the turned to Max. "And we can't kill him. If he dies then so do you." She lightly spat. She let out a small sigh. "The only one here who bends these rules is her." She pointed to a cream colored hedgehog who stood beside Spy.

"Hehe- hey Spy." Emi said givin a shy wave.

"Welcome to the inbetween world."

~*~

"O-Odin?" She scratched her head. "I-I guess... Do you know spy? You wouldn't happen to know here he is... By chance...?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Odin walked in. In silence for a few moments then spoke. "You have a mirror to the in between world?"

~

Max stood by his mistress. Silently

"Queen of fear... Funny how you look like my wife" he growled. He did not know what she was talking about or the red and black wolf who stood with her. But he did not like it.he charged his solar blasts

Max stood in front of spy mimicking his actions but his blasts the color of darkness.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 pm

"Boys.... BOY's cut it out! You'll blow up the freaking place." She said rolling her eyes. She then stood up and walked over to the fighting wolves. She then stood between them. "I only look like you're wife because I made her."

~

"I uhh.... It's not just a Mirror... It's any." Willow said as she looked to the red and blue wolf.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 pm

"Fear creature carried him in through the mirror. Hallow has him."

~

Spy growled. "Shut up!" He said blasting at hallow. Only to have them blocked by max.

"How dare you! You strike hallow! I will see that willow doesn't survive when I carry out my mission" max snarled. He looked to hallow. "Mistress tell me thy wish"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Hallow went over to Max and smacked his head. "The rules go both ways you idiot. So if you plan on killing willow, then you plotting against me." She then looked to Spy. "I need you to go back and get me a book. I cant, nor anyone made in this land, go to your land."

~

Willow stumbled back, pressing herself up against the wall. "W-Whos... whose name did you just s-say?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Max rubbed the back of his head goig silent.

Spy looked to her. "What makes you think I will help you witch?"

~

"Hallow the queen of fear." He said. "Emiora should have warned you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 pm

"B-But she's dead-d."

~

Hallow pulled out a knife and started to fiddle with it in her hands. "You love your wife right?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:47 pm

"Leave willow out of this!" He snarled

~

"She can't die unless you do willow. She's in the in between world"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 pm

"Then I suggest.." She brought the knife up to her cheek and slightly cut it. "... You get me that book"

~*~

"T-That's unbeleiva- . . " She brought her hand up to her face, a warm liquid oozed from her face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Spy tenced. "You gonna sit there and cut yourself or are you gonna tell me what I'm looking for

Max grinned

~

Odin touched her cheek and healed it. "Willow, hallow has begun to work her way through and she's using spy to do it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm

"The Book of Shadows." She said placing the blade back in the sheath. "Its on top of a mountain that reaches the sun.... I don't know exactly where that is, that's the only clue I was given."

~*~

Willow shivered. "I uh...* she looked down. "I can't help him... She'll do anything to get what she wants. But I know she's mad at me. So I don't want to anger her."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:02 am

"Soluna peak..." Spyritus muttered. "The temple of the dark fear"

~

Odin looked to her. "Then your husband Might never return to you" Odin said. "Emiora what's the word?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:12 am

"Uhh, Soluna peak." Emiora said.

"Where the frick is that?" Willow asked, looking to odin.

~*~

Hallow held a dark orb, it spiraled in her hand. "Here." She said tossing it. "You can go back now." It opened a portal back home through the mirror in the kitchen.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:19 am

Spy walked through into the kitchen. "Only wolf family members know about it. At the top there's a temple holding the book of shadows"

Odin looked to spyritus. "Exactly why your not goig spyritus"

~

Max stood by the throne. "Hallow can my opposite be trusted?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 am

"Oh, I know he doesn't trust me. I wouldn't be surprised. But this little visit... he now knows who holds the cards in this game. Meaning, if he want's me dead, then He'll have to kill his wife. If he want's to watch me suffer, then Willow will be too.... If I don't get that book soon, bones will be broken."

~*~

Willow ran up to Spy and hugged him. "Thank god you're safe." She clung onto him tightly. "I-I was so afraid.." A tear ran down her face.

~*~

Hallow stood there, spacing out. She hugged herself. "I'm glad that... you are finally here."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:34 am

Max looked to her. He walked to her. "Hallow... I've waited years to finally come here." He reach out but stopped himself. He was still only her servent.

~

Spyritus hugged her. "She wants me to bring the book to spare you" he told willow.

"Which is why you must stay here and wait for me to return with it."

She'll know I haven't left and will harm willow."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 am

Emiora was in the cornor. "Family trip Family Trip!!!!"

~*~

"At least now... I have someone to consult to..." She turned to him. "I have so much pain bottled up inside, that it hurts... and I knew Willow had someone so.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 am

Max looked into her eyes. "It may not be my place to ask mistress... But what do you need the book for? If what you need is someone to talk to... Is torturing willow like this really nessesary?" For max this would be completely out of character. But under all that he was as spy's opposite. He had spy's caring. 

~

Spy growled. "Snow ball shut up! This isn't a fun vacation! Don't you get that!" Spy snapped at his sister in law.

Odin growled suddenly. "Do not speak to emiora that way spyritus timber wolf!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:59 am

Willow didn't say anything, she scooted up against the wall. "Why are you doing this to me?! Emi's dead so stop bringing her up!" She shouted.

~*~

She looked back at him. Such a soft expression he gave out. She went up to him and pressed her forehead up against his. "I wish I could tell you." She said softly. "But you'll know when the time comes.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 am

Max looked to her. His forehead pressed against hers. "My queen.. No matter what your reasons are. I will not leave your side." He and her were alone. The only time where they could show their true nature.

~

Spy tenced. He had forgoten she couldn't see Emi. He mover over hugging her. "Oh willow."

Odin looked to willow. And then to Emi. 'Lets leave them for the moment' he said telepathicly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:11 am

Willow weeped just as she did when Emi passed. Emi went over to her and tried to comfort her, but it was of no use. She then looked back to odin and went to him. 'Why... why couldn't I have been smarter'

~

Hallow smiled slightly, which in returned turned into a smile. She let out a small little humm in pleasure.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next