Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when close to death, Secrets are revealed...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

when close to death, Secrets are revealed... Empty when close to death, Secrets are revealed...

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Most say they'll take secrets to the grave, some do and some don't. when the time come secrets are revealed and Love dies lost. Aria being a demon lives allmoost forever, but she fears the day where she dies alone in a battle. no one to Bury her, no one to care about her actions after she's gone. she's Been alone for years, no family or friends. she had Worked for GUN for most of that time, and in her daydreams... that is till she first Met Scorch. But not knowing where he was she was still alone.... to Be Lost in her own Fate...

the Black and red Fox walk aimlessly around GUN HQ. they haven't Given her a mission in weeks. Captain Aria Lightbane sighed going into another Daydream.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

when close to death, Secrets are revealed... Empty Re: when close to death, Secrets are revealed...

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 pm

(uh hello?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

when close to death, Secrets are revealed... Empty Re: when close to death, Secrets are revealed...

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:39 am

A pitchblack kitsune walks through the small porttown of Ebium,smiling malevolently as his Parasite Chrystalis floats around him,crystalizing several people. Now, you might think that the trapped persons will be dead when the crystal is shattered but you could not be farther from the truth. The crystals are keeping everyone alive but are unbreakable to any weapon except for sound or energy based weapons.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 am

Aria Heard the Siren. "Captain Aria! head to ebium Crytal Elemental atacking Civilans" Aria growled. "not cyril again" She said running toward the town
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 am

The kitsune smiles,currently in the progress of etching a giant arcane seal into the ground. ''Almost...Just a bit more and i will be able to use my spell... Then this town will be nothing more then a memory..''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 am

"Cyril Not this again. How many time do i have to stoop your damn circles?" Aria Shouted appearing near him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 am

''Ah. Aria. So good to see you could join us. '' Cyril gloats,about to finish
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 am

Aria growled. Fireing a soundwave Gun at the crysalli. "seriously, how many times do we do this a week!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:47 am

Cyril summons and hurls several crystal spikes at Aria,turning around and runs off
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:58 am

Aria Dodged as She Started to Free the civilians. "hoonestly that Boy needs a serious talk and turn around"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am

A rather young looking GUN soldier walks towards Aria. ''Ma'am. May i make a suggestion on how to keep Cyril from harming anymore people?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:03 am

Aria Growled. all gun Soldiers knew that Pissing her off was their final mistake. but she turned. "What is it soldier?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 am

''I suggest limiting him as much as possible,including severely limiting his freedom of movement. I personally would suggest forcing him into a straitjacket as that is pretty much the only thing we have not tried yet. And... according to our intel he tends to use spells as well as his powers i would suggest to silence him via a muzzle or something similar'' The soldier explains,saluting
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 am

"and how do you suggest we Contain the living crystal on his body? he would still break free" she growled. "get back to freeing the civilians Soldier"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:20 am

''That crystal is connected to his powers according to our intel. The research department has recently made a collar that is designed especially to suppress one's power. It will keep his power in check''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 am

"talk to comandd when we get back." Aria said. she sighed. Walking toward the woods. 'alright Cyril, I Keep them from getting any idea's Of capturing you. know where's that Gem you promised'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 am

''It was not where it was supposed to be'' Cyril replies,turning to face Aria
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:41 am

"come on Cyril. you promised. I keep them off you and you give me the gems. but you know i have to do my job" Aria Growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 am

''I am telling you i do not know where the gem is'' Cyril lies,turning his back to Aria
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:58 am

"Cyril... your lying again" She said Growling. Vanishing. "I told you i'd only keep them from catching you if i got a gem."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 am

Cyril smiles inwardly. ''If only she knew...'' he thinks before walking off
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:10 am

Az Smirked. "Scamming my little sis?"

Aria growled "damn that cyril"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 am

''If i was, what does it matter to you Azrael?'' Cyril answers,continuing to walk
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 am

"its not, Bout time someone humiliated her" Az said he treated Aria like a little annoying sister.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:31 am

Cyril sighs. ''Why are you here Az?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next