Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one

2 posters

Go down

Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one Empty Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one

Post by P-Digi Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Another sonic fan....grew up with sonic as but now kind of getting a bit rusty on certain things and its been a while since I last role-played as canon or fan character. I hope I have fun here and meet cool people of all types and such...oh and my name is Yavondin, but you can just call me Yav or Odin, or even Ya-Ya....or even make up your own pet name for me of my approval lol.

I don't care what anyone say about Silver, saying his weak and stuff, I think his cool and awesome! And ADORABLE @w@ !
P-Digi
P-Digi

Back to top Go down

Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one Empty Re: Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Since you have yet to come into the CBOX I'll just give you my special speech here :>

-clears throat-

FEAR ME NEW PERSON FOR I AM LADY, DEVOURER OF NEW PEOPLE

Also resident artist, Nutcase and scary person :> I'm one of the oldest members of this place. I'm also a big fan of the comics and am know to be a bit of an echidna nut. I also play dr Finitevus :>

My roleplay posts are rather long so if you don't mind reading you can find me in the cbox and the roleplay sections!
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one Empty Re: Hey heres another Silver hugger...probably the only one

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 am

Hi, Yav! Very Happy
Welcome to the forum.
I'm Galemeshi, Wanderer of the Purple Wastes. :[]
I like to stalk around the forum and join the cbox from time to time, draw and write, and my favorite color is probably what you've already guessed.
I admire a lot of things and have a lot of interests.

It's really nice to meet you. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down