Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Knight Falls

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When Knight Falls Empty When Knight Falls

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 am

*Klank, Klank, Klank* The small brown hedgehog swung her hammer away as she made the sword. She paused for a moment, looking up too see the village up and awake.  she whiped the sweat that fell from her face. It was hard work for her! But she could handle it. Many people in town asked for her assistance, seeing that she was the best blacksmith in town... though, what she really wanted to be was a knight. But she knew that no one would ever make her one. She then went back to work.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

When Knight Falls Empty Re: When Knight Falls

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 am

A young hedgehog was walking through the village a little beat up. He had been slashed up all over, but he seemed to be fine. He then fell under a nearby tree to rest.

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle13750040

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am

the wealthy of the village,daughter of the vassel of the king's order.the young rabbit strode the market in search of something eye catching,something expencive to flaunt her riches,the money that the lower class had to work for just to stay in their homes,their tax money.he smiled wide feeling on top of the world and always flirting with the handsome knights that come by on patrol."~..."she stopped at a stall where many silver wares were being sold.

(i call being runner of the kingddom! like being the king ect.im really good at it i promise!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 am

the small brown hedgheog set the silver sword down upon the table that faced the crowd of mobians so that they could see her work. She grabbed a stool and began etching in swirls upon the blade. Her tongue stuck out a bit while she worked. That's when she looked up to see someone slumpped up against the tree. "Maybe he's fine..." she mumbled as she continued working, hoping someone would walk by and complement her craftmenship. Willow was that type of villager that everyone knew about. She was kindhearted and sweet. Yet, no one would have asked her hand in marrige. She was only eighteen... the perfect age. She was courious as to why that happened. She shook her head. There was still plenty of time left for her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 am

the rabbit waved a hand in dismissal.she wasnt impressed with the common and repeated work of the silversmith's hand.walking on,to go see other goods.she glanced at the brown hedgehogs work before stopping in her tracks to take a second look,it wasnt just the unfinished weapon but how that just caught her attention to notice a girl was working to make it.her first thoughts were wow,but lead to she's never gonna get a man doing such hard work.she stood a bit to take in the crafstmanship with little care."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 am

Willow felt someone's presents. She continued her work, "Welcome to my shop!"She said enthusiastically. "How may I-"She began as her head rose. "Oh!" She jumpped, hitting her knee upon the wooden table, making the blade that she was working on jump. She quickly put her hand on the warm blade so that it would stop moving. "Your highness!"She said as she bowed. "W-What brings you here?"She said with a large smile on her face. 'The princess! Oh my!' the thoughts bounced in her head.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 am

The hedgehog drew his blade out and looked at it, the edges getting dull. "Great.... Need to sharpen you again...."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:26 am

".."she smiled at the confusion and chuckled in delight."your a fool,you know that the king only has a son right?but i guess it cant be helped~.my apparrol is quite the prise~ of course i could be mistaken as a princess~...aside from that you have some taxes to pay,just a message from my father i spread on~."she said in turn.her joy high,but not as high as her ego and pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:39 am

She smiled and blushed from embarresment. She's worked herself to the point where she couldn't recongnise faces! She stood strongly and hung up her apron on a small nail on the stone wall. "How much is it this time?"She questioned the rabbit she said as she looked for her change purse.Business for her this year was blooming, which was good for  her and her father. She then finnaly found  the small leather purse and began to shift her hand through the change, ready to hear the amount.

That's when her eye's shifted back over to the stanger sitting up against the tree. I've never seen him before. she thought as she looked at him. She then looked back at the rabbit.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:46 am

"its twenty and a half around now,the king has been demanding alot and we had no choice but to raise the taxes again.not that it matters to me!"she said with poise and purpose."do you make jewelry as well?or just brutish weapons and armor for the peasants?"she asked waiting for the pay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 am

He stood up and waved the balanced sword around slowly. The craftsmanship of the blade was one of a kind. It was a straight blade with 2 edges, but it had grooves up the sides of it from the handle up. The material of the blade was also unfamiliar to ANY blacksmith. "Man... haven't gotten dull in a long time..."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:57 am

She then plopped the gold and silver coins into the rabbits hands. She wanted to snap back at her first remark... but she held her tongue. Willow was doing well financhilly.. but some of her neighbors weren't doing so hot. Some had to move because of financhal reasons. "Uhh, no. I don't make jewlery; I just make weapons."She leaned forward on the wooden table so that her head popped out of her small shop. She looked right then left. "There's a small jewelry shop over there on your right."  she said as she pointed

She had a bad vibe about this rabbit... She didn't like the way she gloated about her wealth... She might as well be a princess the way that she acted... At night, the villagers would make jokes about how she acted and what not...
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:02 am

she put the coins in her wallet and smiled."well good luck and see you some other time.i will be back next month,tah tah!."she said as she walked to go see the jewelers.as with that she was gone from there and went to collect more taxes and buy more goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 am

Sky then made the wind go through the grooves of the sword. "Worth crafting you...." He looked exhausted, then he sheathed the blade again on his back. His green-blue eyes looking around.

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:23 am

She watched the rabbit prance off. "I don't have much of a temper... but that woman..."

Willow then went over and put the apron back on. As she was went back to the sword she looked at the blue hedgehog who played with his weapon. She pulled up the stool and sat down, resting her head in her hand. 'I wonder who he is..' she thought. The looked at this weapon. 'odd.. I haven't seen that design before...'She then staired at it, examining it from afar.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:31 am

He then took off his sword sheath and some of his scrap armor. "Alright... time to sharpen..." He realizes he doesn't have a small hand grindstone. "Well then...." He lied the sword down next to him as he relaxed under the tree.

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:41 am

Her eye's were still upon his sword. While she looked at his sword, A tinging sound came from the sword she worked on as she flicked the metal,  I wonder what if feels like to hold it. What was it made of... I can't.. quite.. see. 
She usually could tell what type of material from afar but... this was different.  
Her thoughts and questions danced in her head as she was dazed by the sword
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 am

The sword then looked like the design changed shape a bit. Instead of a straight sword it curved a bit and became a 1 edged blade, the grooves stayed however. "Hmm... yeah 1 edged blade should be better for now..." He sat up and pulled it out. "Wonder where I can get this sharpened...."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 am

The small hedgehog's head was now propped up by both her hands. What a pretty swo- ... Did it... just... shift? the brown hedgehog was quite perplexed from the sword. She chewed her lip, wanting to know more about his weapon. Though... she would never come out and ask him... She was one of those shy hedgehogs. But... when she really wanted something, she would do anything to get it. She cleared her throat. "Sir...?" Several mobain's turned their heads. "Sir."she said a bit loudly, hoping to catch the blue hedgehog's attention.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:01 am

His ears perked up and he turned to the young hedgehog. He noticed she was calling him, so he decided to walk over. "Yes..?" He smirked a bit.

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 am

"!?" She jumpped a bit and her face grew red. She couldn't believe that she just did that! "C-Can I, umm," she looked down in embaressment and messed around with her hands. "Can I see your sword..?"

Oh how she felt that she was a bother... But she couldn't help herself. She loved weapons too much.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 am

He looked at her for a bit. "Sure!" He pulled it out and handed it to her. "Are you a blacksmith...? Because I need it to be sharpened."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:56 am

She egerly grabbed the sword as if she was a child receiving a gife on Christmas Day.  "O-of course I'll sharpen it! She held the sword carefully in her hands. "W-what find detail... Ohhh, Just look at the handle ~<3" She said to herself, while also complementing the craftsmanship. Her finter tip slid up and down the blade. She then held it up above her head and twisted it. "What is this made of???" 

She then walked over to a large circular mechanism and began stepping on a pump, making the mechanism spin.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 am

"Aergonia" He said. "Its extremely rare material to find... luckily I was taught how to craft a sword with the material." He rubbed his head a bit.

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:06 am

She carefully placed the blade's edges upon the fast spinning wheel. Small spartks began to fly while Willow sharpened the blade. "You're a blacksmith aswell?"She said as she looked up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next