Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Begin.

Go down

Lets Begin. Empty Lets Begin.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

the sun reached its peak in the sky the temperature of the day at its warmest.the average city some called station square was bussling.the darkened streets home to the shady and oddessies of the population and the common day center roamed by the average and the authority.among them seated by the fountain marking the center,a ferret rested out in the sun,others kept distance from him as he gave off a hostile aura.he just rested back,eyes closed and arms atop his abdomen.his uncommon clothes motionless in the breezy weather.the pitch black of his jacket absording the sunlight into a void.he was nearly ready to fall asleep in this.

Back to top Go down

Lets Begin. Empty Re: Lets Begin.

Post by *~Essence~* Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Walking by, with a cold Bottle of water in hand, Quinn walked by. She looked as though, she was looking for something. She had been walking for awhile, and was growing weary. She looked around, and decided to ask for directions to a motel. "Exuse me, Sir," She said, standing in front of him. "May i ask, where is the nearest hotel, or motel?"
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 pm

he barely opened his eyes and the strong azure color was noticeable,it contrasted the black of his fur.lifting his head he got a good look at what stood infront of him.resting his arms on his knees and looking up to her he smirked with an answer to follow,his voice bold and dry,the accent of a foreigner clearly heared."i do know where some are,i stay in one myself if you care for a recomendation as well as direction,Quinn."he smiled saying her name,how had he known? thats his secret to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Quinn had a look of shock upon her face. "How did you know my name...?"
She stood, puzzled.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 pm

he chuckled as he faced the ground and stood up,his hieght being few inches above her own as he looked down his eyes less covered by his hair.he seemed nice in appearance."your eyes,thats all ill say,would you want verbal directions or be escourted there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Quinn blinked her dark turqiose eyes. "U-uh...Could you show me the way? i am nto the best at interpereting written down and-or said directions..." She rubbed her arm.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:06 pm

"no?,then please follow behind."he said as he went to walk.his black coat caught the breeze a bit and his stride was one with strength and pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:14 pm

"Alright." She followed Swiftly behind. She took a drink of her water. "Would you like some? " She asked.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:32 pm

he looked at the water bottle then to her shaking his head."no,im fine for the moment being.i suppose i should introduce myself to you as well,being i know you already. I am Elrick Delore,Rick for short if you prefer to speak."

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 pm

'Alright. It's nice to meet you, Rick.' She patiently followed behind him.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 pm

he led her to the 4 start hotel he knew of and stayed at himself.the sun making its way slowly to the west and his black color blending him in with the shadows that passed.looking up to the building her stopped out in front and motioned her to it."here we are.hope it works for you."looking to her he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 pm

'Thank you for leading me here. It should do very well.' she smiled. 'Oh! Have you by chance seen a tall male Wolf, with dark,grey, purple fur, and crimzon eyes?' She waited impatiently for an answer.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:41 pm

"no im sorry i havent,but should i one day do i will tell you next we meet."he said before walking to carry on with a relaxing day.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 am

'Have a good day!' She shouted as he walked off. She booked a room, and went to rest. As she sat down, Her stomache gurgled loudy. 'I really should eat...' She thought. As she went to reach for the phone, A thought of worry came to mind. 'What if he was already trapped?' Trying to erase this thought from mind, she fel onto her bed an closed her eyes. 'H-he's fine... just...re..lax...' She mumbked as she fell asleep.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:49 am

upon late at night he had headed back to the hotel.he walked past her room's door and headed for his own,7 rooms off.perhaps by chance.he walked into his room not even recalling the earlier events running into the girl and showing her the way here.he went and took a shower before going to sleep.

By morning he had gotten up early,the free hot breakfast the hotel offered being served up in the dining hall at the ground floor.he went toward there to take advantage of the offer for as much as he could.taking a seat at a singles table,he looked over the choices and waited to have his order taken."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 am

Quinn got up, and left her room. Anyone who looked at her could tell she was still exausted. She went to the dining hall, only to order a drink. She looked around, and after only a moment, She spotted Rick. She got her drink, payed for it, and walked his way. 'Hey!' She said. 'Why are you here?'
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 am

he leaned back hearing her speaking to him,the voice familiar so as to get his attention."why else?to get something eat,if only they would come and take my order."he smirked,his sharp eyes looking to her."you look tired,didnt sleep well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 am

'Well,' She exclaimed. 'I had a pleasant sleep, but i haven't truly had a nice, long sleep in...12 days, i think.' She pulled out a chair by a near by table, and sat. 'But i'll fare fine.' She said, reading a menu's salad section.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 am

"well i recomend you keep alert while around here durring your stay.if i might be so to warn."he said in a stern tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:16 am

'Oh? May i ask why?' She looked at him, with wondering eyes.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"there are alot of freaks in this town just as well as criminals of all sorts.most too strong for a girl like you to take on alone."he said straight to the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Essence~* Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 pm

"Heh... how am i not surprized?" She said, thinking about ordering.
*~Essence~*
*~Essence~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down