Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The virus (nightmares come alive)

2 posters

Go down

The virus (nightmares come alive) Empty The virus (nightmares come alive)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

(im bored so here i go .3.)

-the storyline-

You Wake up in a small dungeon like area. Its pitch black. the only thing you can hear is the sound of trickling water. But is it water? Little did you know there were other people in this dungeon as well. it was the same for them. For some reason you always feel like you havnt slept in weeks. but you cant sleep. you have been having horrid nightmares that seem very realistic. Those nightmares always seem to involve someone getting extremely hurt and being transformed into an evil creature..

-the goal-

Get out of this dungeon before your nightmares become real and make 
                you lose all the sanity you have left. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a dungeon like area. she had no idea what was going on. how did she get here? when was she put in here? all dark could think about was her nightmares. untill she heard the sound of trickling water. or, at least she thought it was water. she didnt really want to know. But those nightmares she had to know about. they seemed so realistic! Dark shook her head in frustration. Dark stood up and leaned against the wall, listening out for other sounds.

Back to top Go down

The virus (nightmares come alive) Empty Re: The virus (nightmares come alive)

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:54 am

Az Woke. his red eyes glowing in the backround of the darkness of this dungeon. "where am i?" he said shaking his head. he realised he was chained. but smirked as they were metal, not skyforge. he pulled trying to break them.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:58 am

dark's ear twitched. ''wait. i know that voice..'' Dark stopped. ''azrael?'' Dark spoke loud enough for him to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:59 am

az tenced. "Dark? is that You?" he shouted back. Oh he really needed to break free of these chains now. to  get both him and Dark out of here.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 am

''its me..'' Dark shouted back. ''are you trapped or something? i can hear chains.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:26 am

Az sighed. "Ya these chains are kinda keeping me here. What about you. are you ok?" he asked pulling on the chains once more. he needed to break free.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 am

im fine.'' Not realising what she looked like. she had blood dripping down her legs and arms, and she had a large bruise on her head. ''stop struggling, or you will cut your wrists. trust me. you wont like it.'' Dark sighed and started walking towards where she heard him talk last. ''im coming, so just relax.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Azrael wasn't in better shape. on his forhead was cut a pentagram dripping blood down his face. as well as several other cuts cross his body. Az's Ears perked. And Mustered up what power he could to make a devils fire for light. "forllow the light Dark."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:40 am

Dark saw the light and started walking towards it. derp, should have looked where you were going. straight on faceplant into metal bars. ''ow.'' dark sighed and looked through the bars. she could hardly see azrael, at all. Dark stood there trying to think of  a way to get through the bars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 am

"If only I could.. Muster up enough power... I could have broken free... But I'm as normal as anyone down here" he said sighing he looked up to see her. "Dark..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Tpp. Tpp. Sounds. Faint sounds. Something slowly shuffling across the liquid-stained floors. Footsteps, and very light. Very deliberate. Tpp. Tpp. The darkness shrouded the cause, and the direction was near impossible to tell. As waters dripped onto the stone floor, and and the dank smell in the air lingered, something was very clearly getting close to the two. Tpp. Tpp.

"Dark..."

A voice in the darkness within this dungeon. Almost inaudible, but as those little light footsteps got closer and closer, the cause was indeed walking towards the two. Slowly. There was a moment of chilling silence, where one could hear their breathing in this musty black air. A breath of another joined them.

"Azrael..."

The voice was a little closer now. And from the quietness, and the tone, it sounded like a child. Female. On the brink of tears, its voice almost choking up and close to sobbing altogether. But it was impossible to tell what it actually was, or if it was a child at all. But only one thing mattered - it knew their names, and was getting closer and closer, darkness blanketing its body.

"Help me, I'm scared...

Tpp tpp.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 am

Dark heard her named called out. then azrael's. dark turned around and looked. where was that coming from? She heard the voice once more. thats a child, for sure. Dark sighed then spoke in a sweet voice as she crouched down, trying to look through the darkness. ''where are you?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 am

There was a snap of one of the chains. Seems Az wore one of them down. He started to fuse his claw to pick the lock. That voice was freaky but there was something in that voice that seem... Possibly familiar
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:39 pm

The footsteps tpp tpp seemed to be getting... distant in the darkness, like someone was wandering about, not sure where to go, their feet against the hard floor faster and faster, less of a shuffling and now a brisk walk. Tpptpptpptpp

"W-where are you...? Help me..."

The assumed voice of a child was very close to sobbing, a choke being held back against it's throat as it whispered those final two words. Still lost in the darkness, 'she' wandered. The breathing of the third party began to quicken, as faint sounds of a child slowly but surely breaking into tears echoed quietly across the darkness. Small sniffles and sobs, as the footsteps slowed.

"I... I don't know where you are... P-please, please try to find me... I don't want to be alone..."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 am

The trees shook in the wind outside of the musty hut. She could couldn't feel anything as she carefully threw the rough and starchy cover from her body and stepped over the pile of junk at her bedside. The smell of the air was crisp and fresh on the outside, a cool mist falling from the sky and to the ground. The sun wasn't up yet, but it was rising somewhere over the horizon that she couldn't see due to the heavy cloak of newly grown leaves adorning the trees. It was cold, and it was quiet.

A smattering and unnerving sound of splashing footsteps alarmed her enough to turn her attention to the pond. Before the bright colors of her world melted into gloomy variants of their old counterparts and the earth beneath her feet fell through, her eyes flashed the horrific image of what sounded like little girl who had been calling for help.
It all went black as she plunged down deep.

When the little cat's eyes fluttered open, she had to question if she had still been dreaming. With an exhale, her face relaxed again and she sat still for a moment. Her heartbeat proceeded to race when she heard the voice of the little girl persist, though faint, so faint.. She must have been far away. Where was she headed?

Why did the floor feel like hard, coarse stone? Where was the sun to shine through and wake her up? The echos worried her further. This was not her hut. How did she get here? Rather than make a ruckus and tell the world that she was there, she decided that whatever was up and around this place was not any particular friend. Her breath became uncontrollable, but she struggled to at least keep it quiet. Shuffling through the darkness, she felt around the damp walls she had been leant against as she slept. Her claws scratched across the surface of brick walls, rising and falling in the creases until she found a heavy wooden door. A splinter poked its way into her index finger as she found cold iron bars. She wrapped her hands tightly around two, and gently tried to get the door open. When it wouldn't budge, her heart dropped into her stomach.

No.. No, no, no!..

A piercing, blood-curdling scream flew from her throat and violently forced open her mouth. The rattling of the wooden door wouldn't stop, recreating the sounds of a hulking giant stumbling down the corridors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 am

''alright..ill try to find you as fast as i can.'' Dark looked to azrael. ''ill be back in a sec...'' and with that Dark looked around the darkness trying to find where the voice was coming from. 

Dark stopped to hear a scream. she covered her ears. ''wow thats loud..'' She mumbled as she tried to search for now not only one, but two others who were lost and trapped. Dark sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Az picked the lock dropping to the floor. "Ow! That actually hurt" but then he stopped. "But how is that possible. He said getting up walking over to the door before pushing it open. He heard the scream and ran to find dark. "Dark? Where'd ya go?" The demon flame stayed with him for a light source.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 pm

The child began to cry. A whimper at first, which ever so slowly meshed into a sobbing, the cracking of the voice and no longer hushed hiccups and wails from the source. Absolute despair and hopelessness was evident from each slight gasp of breath, and the shaking voice. The small girl seemed close. Concernedly close to Dark, in fact. To others, the voice would fade, become silent. The crying would cease like hope had branched out friend the ceiling and ascended the young one to safety.

Yet that was not the case, as it may have been hushed for the demon-hunter and the cat, but the wailing was not ceased for the black hedgehog. And it was getting closer. Little steps rose up, a pitter patter against wet, hard stone, smooth little shoes like a stumbling little girl should have. Perhaps they were pink, and laced. Very pretty.

"Dark. Help me," she would cry.

A face came into view. It was not a child, nor a girl. A white, elongated face of a deer. Its antlers twisted and turned to and fro, like one had been caught in the snare of a bush of brambles. Terribly sharp, and terribly long. A touch of a tip could cause a bleeding, and perhaps it would be best to not think about impalement. Long, white hairs trailed down its equally long-jawed face, across its black, sunken-in eyes. Pupil-less. Like a dark abyss, and staring at them would surely leave one trapped in a sudden chill of fear. Its mouth was open, and filled to the brim with jagged teeth, far too long for it to close its mouth, row after row of teeth did it reveal with little specks of red and pink here are there trapped within. The edges of its lips twitched into a smirk as the white-furred deer somehow closed its mouth. It uttered words.

"Dark. I'm scared."

The words of a young girl.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 am

Dark walked closer towards the sound. Her ears flickered as she got closer. ''i'm coming.'' she said as she sensed herself getting closer. as she finally approached the ''girl'', she stopped to look at her for a moment. a deer?? She listened to her and knelt down. ''Don't worry. i'm here. your safe now.'' She said trying to see through the darkness still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Azrael looked around till the demon flame found her. "Oh there you are" he said looking down to the young hedgewolf and deer. "We need to find a way out of here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:28 pm

((Did you people even read my post? O_o It's not a little girl. Or child-sized. It's an adult mimiking the voice of a young girl to draw them near))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 am

((..oops. XD..i thought it meant as in it was a child deer. ._.'

...i need sleep XD. ill rewrite that.))

Darks ears flickered as she got closer and closer. ''im he-..!'' Dark started at the deer in front of her before taking a step back, speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

(I'll redo mine as well)

Azrael followed the demon flame till he finally got to dark. "There you are lets get out of here now" he noticed the deer. "hmmm?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down