Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus The Hedgehog (bio)

Go down

Virus The Hedgehog (bio) Empty Virus The Hedgehog (bio)

Post by Virus The Hedgehog Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 am

Bio For

Virus The Hedgehog

• First Name: Virus

•  
  • Last Name: Unknown

•  
  • Nicknames: #078

•  

•  
  • Species: Hedgehog

•  

•  

Appearance

Green tipped spikes, Grayish/Blackish fur. Green static-like eyes. Small tail, and back spikes. Blue/Cyan Shoes with a box and arrow like design.

References

Personality traits

• Coding

• Technology

• Friends

• Promises that are completed

• Company

Dislike

• Death

• False Friends

• End of time

Personality

I tend to be anti-social, although once in a while i love company. I dislike pranks, i would seem to... rage, if i where to be pranked successfully. I am very suspicious over small things, things that have nothing to be suspicious about. I tend to hate children, well not all children, but most children. When im around friends i will sometimes act a bit crazy, i must say, ignore it.

Combat traits

Powers

The power to create particles. These particles, once in contact with technology, can take the form of a 3d object in it and be formed in the real world. These models are things such as, boxes or a monster. The particles will act the same as the object acts in the pc/console or any technology. A way to stop the creations existence is destroying the technology that it used to gain its model from. These particles Have a limit of what they can create though. Although if the particles are used for long enough the user who created them ( Virus ) will gain the worst headache they ever felt causing them to lose control over the particles.

Strengths

• Functioning Technology

•  
    • Electricity

Weaknesses

• Water

•  
    • Headaches

•  
    • Wounds

•  
    • Anything that involves liquids

Social information

Positive relations

• Synthesis The Hedgehog (my brother)

• Codec The Hedgehog (my other brother)

• Lila The Hedgehog

Negative relations

• None so far

History

When he was a child he had a father, a mother and 2 brothers, both older, one by the name of Synthesis and the other Codec. They lived normal, each with their own secrets. Codec and synthesis had there own little hideout in the backyard, which they never really told me or my parents. Once i reached the age of 4 i learned how to summon particles. I showed it to my father, he didnt like it much and locked me in my room with my brothers. My brothers had done nothing, but my greatest guess was my father thought they can create particles as well. After a minute of being locked up with my brothers i heard my father yelling. He yelled something about demons and shouldnt exist or should be dead. Eventually me and my brothers fell asleep. The next day my father told us to follow him, and that we were going to "Play". After walking so far away me and my brothers were lost, except for our father of course. Once reaching the destination he said we were gonna play the reversed version of hide and seek, me and my brothers seek, and my father hides. We went and counted. 1... 2... 3.... all the way to 30. When we went looking for him, we could never find him. We then knew, he had abandoned us. All because of me. I slowly became anti-social knowing that most people wouldnt accept me as a normal person, same way as my father didnt accept me. Me and my brothers survived eventually. My brother would "find" food, but if you ask me, i think he stole it. After years pasted this is where i am.

Last edited by Virus The Hedgehog on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New friend for the positive relations)
Virus The Hedgehog
Virus The Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down