Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Burning's Characters

3 posters

Go down

Ask Burning's Characters Empty Ask Burning's Characters

Post by Caliburn Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:28 pm

The Mains:
Inferno The Firehog (Burning-Hog)
Cal The Firefox (Burning-Fox)
Septimus The Echidna (Burning-Echidna)

The Others:
Nathan "Darkness" Archimedes
Samuel McLinden
Nikolai "Spectre" Sajadev
Zakhaev "Reaper" Vibius
Flood The Raccoon
Klepturo The Hedgehog
Doctor Charles Metallic
Mark Shane
Bow Tik Zephil
Captain Jonathan "Crazy" McKenzie
Paladin
Lucifer "Void"
Sithis Gregnal
"Madness"
5H10NC "Shion"
3X-G0D21LL4-3000R "Godzilla 3000"
The Dark Overlord
-
Sonic The Hedgehog
---

You may ask away any questions. However, try to limit each question to a single character. It's hard to answer group things. Unless they're simple of course. So if you do make a group question, make it simple, kay? ^^;

Also if you ask Sonic, I'll try to be as canon as I can. If I'm not too good at answering, get over it. >_>
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Ask Burning's Characters Empty Re: Ask Burning's Characters

Post by Spekkal Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Void totes has the hots for Bafalaut. Admit it.

Oh and I suppose for an actual question, hm....  I haven't heard of Septimus. I can has basic details?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Totes. Yes. <3

---

Septimus was originally from the same species as Inferno AND Cal are. The link of the fire race links back to a really distant time when everyone was the same species. Of course the families split up and over the years they adapted into the forms of the regular Mobians after being on the planet for such a long time. The Sol Dimension is not where they are actually from, but merely a small link is formed to that. Septimus himself is part of an old clan, taking on the form of an echidna with firey dreadlocks and of course the feature that stands out, the firey eyes which literally look like fire. His great great grandfather was an Ancient Warlord who had the closest link and knowledge over the time where everyone of the species were the same. It's also the form that he takes on during life/death situations. Out of the trio, Septimus by far is the most experienced and wisest, with the most knowledge thanks to some mental links to his great great grandfather. He's also the most open and noble, unashamed of his unnatural features, and proud to bear the markings of such a species. One day he hopes that he will unite with other members of said species.

Yes, I am looking for people willing to become a fire something.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm

For both reaper and spectre. How did the Shadowblades came to be?
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'll answer this one, Spectre... ¬¬" Narrowing of the eyes. "Well~ the Shadow Blades came to be when we saw how chaotic things were on the over world of Mobius after our downfall at the hands of the Heavens. People destroying things without any regrets, people being rich snobs sitting on their high palaces in the cloud with their jewels, all of that. So, Void basically came up with the idea of an organisation, 'family' if you like to put it that way... dedicated to putting 'order' to the world above, all the while getting us a feared reputation from mortals such as yourself... hmmmmhmm..."

Twirling of the scythe accompanied a grin underneath the mask. "We just cut down people that deserve to be cut down, all the while getting a nice little fortune in the underworld. I've lost track of how much Diablon I've got as a result of my time... heh heh..." Spectre folds his arms, standing in the corner whilst Reaper gives history lessons. "If someone is hated by a great deal of people, we'll take care of them. Someone got something valuable and a person happens to want it? We'll steal it for them. A structure standing that really needs to go? We'll destroy it. Just make a contract, mhmm."

Spectre shrugs, rolling eyes a bit. "Let us not forget the fact that we get mortals to do our jobs in exchange for a small thing. Remember when you got that raccoon to blow up the building in Station Square in exchange for a small little healing of a girlfriend."

Reaper frowns. "Yes, yes, that too. ¬¬ But to sum up the question, we came to be because we wanted to get a fearful reputation and put some order up there. After all... take out the most hated, powerful, rich people and what's left? The most weak, poor people. And if that's all that's defending Mobius, the underworld can easily rise and take over like it should've done before. Any other questions~?"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

For the same two. Can you tell a bit about yourselves?
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down