Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Brawl Blast! (The first!)

Go down

Super Brawl Blast! (The first!) Empty Super Brawl Blast! (The first!)

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 am

Somewhere in a large, bustling city that's always alive and bursting with life, there is a large arena.
You might think they would use this large arena for sporting events, and such, but no. Every year, the city holds a fighting tournament. This tournament attracts fighters from all over the globe, it is here that they are able to test out their skills against other skilled fighters from other lands.
It is a very exciting tournament! Many people always come to watch!

The prize? Money of course. What else would they give out? Perhaps you may even win a special little secret prize but they won't tell what it is!

Fight for glory, for riches, for secrets!
Will you join us?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIO:

Name:
Age: (Please no extremely young characters, it wouldn't make any sense.)
Species:
Powers: (No more than 3 powers maximum, and don't make them something that could really be considered OP. Powers can be elemental abilities or wielding weapons. Wielding a weapon counts as a power.)
Personality:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES
1. No godmodding
This one should be a given, but this is a fighting tournament so I figured it could happen. Please don't godmod. Give the other characters a chance to fight back and stuff. I will call out godmodding if I see it. 3 warnings with godmodding and you are disqualified.
2. No powerplaying
Pretty much the same deal here. 3 warnings and you are disqualified.
3. No metagaming
Well these three kind of go hand in hand. Same deal.
4. Don't try to make the RP all about you, your characters can lose too.
This is an RP for everyone, not just for you. We all want our characters to be the stars, yes. But that can't always be the case.
5. On the topic of losing, please don't make the fights go on forever.
A character is going to have to lose eventually. That's just the way the world works. If the fight has been going on for way too long, I will end it automatically and probably just flip a coin to determine the winner. Don't drag out these fights, there is no need.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How this is going to work.
Basically there are going to be a few rounds depending on how many characters enter.
We will be using a bracket system.
The first characters listed on the brackets will fight first, then the next set of characters and so on and so forth.
There is no losers bracket.
During rounds, other characters are welcome to spectate and the announcer (My character) will also be posting but I expect a majority of the posts to come from the characters fighting.
We could have in-between rounds if you guys want them, but that's really up to you.
I will announce the next fight after everyone is ready to go. Just don't take too long to get ready, alright?
Let's all have fun here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Blitz
Species: Hedgefox
Role: Announcer
Personality:
Blitz can be kind of a mean guy sometimes. He's prone to making some very snarky comments that can get a lot of people pissed off but he's amusing and he amuses himself that way so he enjoys announcing for these kinds of things.
Though he would've rather fought in this tournament, he pushed himself to try something new. Blitz enjoys fighting. If he didn't, he wouldn't be here.
Deep down, he is a nice guy. You just have to get past all the snarky comments first.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down