Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Little Theif & Friends :.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.: Little Theif & Friends :. Empty .: Little Theif & Friends :.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm

The sun slowly began to go down as everyone is the cities started to head home and getting of work. Families were making/finishing dinners and little children were heading to bed. Around then a group of sneaky raccoons were sneaking their way around town

The Youngest witch was the leader at this point was walking for a store, in stealth mode. They broke into the store and quickly ran to her favorite was the jewelry. Knowing they would get away she grabbed a few things as the siren went off, and loud. The two brother grabbed the money. They all jumped out of the store and ran. The youngest pulled her hood up so she couldn't be seen.

Back to top Go down

.: Little Theif & Friends :. Empty Re: .: Little Theif & Friends :.

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 pm

"I smell trouble" said a black wolf sitting on a roof. A rune sword slung on his back as he jumped down onto his skateboard riding to the store. He looked around. 'Good thing I left my little sis with Leo today' he thought 'unless she followed me again'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 pm

A trail of coins was following were they ran off. The young one was excited and jump, diving into the back of the truck. Her brother followed, as the truck was put into drive and drove off. The sister removed her hood. "Well done for a bunch of non-ringed raccoons..."

Cops shortly arrive at the store and looked around. They investigated the place and let their dogs run loose as they followed after the truck full of raccoons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 pm

"Time to put on the speed." The wolf said pushed off after the truck before using his foot to boost after the raccoons with flames. "Let's see if we can catch them"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 pm

The truck had stopped at their hide out in the mountains. The raccoon was helping her brothers with everything. They all got out and walked inside locking the door. They all sat at the table and smirked eatting food as a family.

The leader and smirked and resting her feet on the table as she ate. "Hmh~" she had a sparkle on her eye.

(Turbo will join soon, if you don't mind. I said she could.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 pm

(It's alright with me)

The wolf stopped in front kicking up his board causing it it drop into his backpack. He smiled as he walked to the window looking in. 'Lets see few get out points, leader has to be the girl. The boys are lackies'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 pm

"!.."a small peep came from outside the house,as whoever it was dropped into hiding after seeing the wolf."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 pm

the little raccoon had her arms behind her head relaxing. "hmh~ well done boys, we will head back tomorrow." Confidence could be heard in her voice. The brother were playing around and laughing.

Once saw the wolf looking in through the the window. "Hey!? You!" He quickly got up and grabbed a a gun that was laying in the counter and shot a few times.

The leader quickly got up and ran down a hall, not refusing to show her face. She opened a door and closed it quickly behind and locked it. She had her hood on.

(Alright! Just wanted to make sure!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm

"Whoa!" The wolf dodged the bullets barely jumping back. "Good luck landing a shot on me buddy." He said laughing. "Now you might want to surrender the loot to the authority's or face me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 pm

the unknown other was watching them."!?...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:19 pm

The leader was on the corner of the house her her crowbar in hand. She put her hood up hiding her face and using her invisibility powers and shucked up behind the wolf and gave him a good wack across the head.

One brother came out and motioned the person hiding to hurry and come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 pm

The wolf fell to his knees. "Got a good wack" he said suddenly tripping the girl drawing his sword. "But I have to be able to get back to my little sis" but as he turned to catch a glimps before falling backwards.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:30 pm

they notice the signal and dashed to get in.a little startled but what went on."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 pm

the twin brothers worked in the wolf and picked him up drawing him I to a truck that had been paints inside to look like a real room in a house. The tied him tightly to a chair and tap his mouth putting his weapons off of him and over in a box, in he other side of the room.

The little girl walked in and looked to the fellow members. "Hello bandits." She nodded. "I am Ring-Tail :.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 pm

The wolf started to wake. He looked around. 'Tape and rope... So old school' he thought as he burned the ropes taking the tape off. "Heh to easy" he said sitting and waiting
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 pm

the small girl was rather quiet but she looked out toward where the wolf was place."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 pm

she placed her hands on her hips. "Well!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:01 am

"I think you need to do better work missy"the wolf said he held his hands behind his back as if to make it seem like he was still tied
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:09 am

"!..r-ring-tail dont focus on me look at him,and his deceit..."she was very soft-spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am

she laughed and smirked. "Wolfie, that trick doesn't work, I know your hands are untied, or else you wouldn't have the tape over your mouth." She placed on hand on her hip and the other spinning a crowbar in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:28 am

The wolf looked up. "Smart girl. I'm almost impressed" he shot a flame at the crowbar making it melt. "Like I said almost impressed" he said smirking. "Now where's my bag and sword? Any chance you'll tell me Ringtail?" He said. "And the name is Roxas"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 am

"..."the small girl walked up to the wolf."..you should say please.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:12 am

she picked up him back. "You mean this?" The truck started moving and she opened the doors and threw them out. "Fetch!" She laughed. "I also found something." She pulled a little girl out. "I found your little sister~" she shooked her out of the moving car.

The little girl followed and stayed laying on the ground,,trying to get up. mint whimpered and opened her eyes slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:22 am

"Mint!" Roxas shouted. He growled "let her go!"he said as he held out his Hand out the rune blade flew to his hand he was ready to attack.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:24 am

the small girl stood next to the wolf."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next