Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion Empty Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 3:47 am

(X⁴+Cool(Y²+5)...
The seventeen-year-old did problem after problem with quick strokes of a pencil.She finally sets thecwork aside and rumages through a blue messager bag, taking out a paper pad, and begins to doodle.

Her clothes seemed strange.A black jacket over a tee and long jeans cover most of her bright golden fur.Sneakers obscure her paws quite well.Black framed glasses let her crystal blue eyes see clearly.Speaking of fur, her hair curled and waved nicely down her back, tips and halfway down dyed red.

She seemed quite shy, avoiding crowds and. Glancing up nervously at passerbysn
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion Empty Re: Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 am

*Upon exiting a car a Brown Hedgehog steps out. He was wearing a brown jacket with a white tee and bands around his bands and feet, and brown shorts. He parks it and locks it putting the keys in his pocket as he spots Cheyanne.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion Empty Re: Love Challenge: Cheyenne Scythe the Lion

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 am

(oh No Spark Challenge Accepted)

A orange Cat walked passed Chey. But onlu walked a few steps Past her when he stopped. 'Hm? a Lioness?' He thought looking back to her. 'My my. And Me A Lion... Well A Cat...' he sighed. 'She's Probably out of My League... But You never Know Unless you try'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 4:35 am

Cheyenne shifts, she felt like she was been watched, but she always felt like that.Sighs.She packed everything up and stood.She was average height, and a small build. She stqrted to walk away from the two.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm

*The Brown hedgehog shrugged and went inside the store to run an errand. He was a jock build. Tall, built, Strong. After a few minutes he came back out. Heading in Chet's path holding a bag of food.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 1:58 pm

the Cat Smiled he Realized his Home was in the direction she was walking and Followed. he was of a Jock Build. A Fighter to say the least. 'come on Leo YOu can't try! Your wanted Remember?' he Stopped Looking down. His ears Perked to Sirens as He Jumped Into a tree Ahead Of Chey. Because he knew the Authorities were looking for him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm

The hedgehog looked at the sirens wailing down the street barreling down toward the park. He shrugs as he goes into the park sitting down on a bench. Wondering about that Lion Girl.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Chey now looks nervous as she glances around quickly.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 3:05 pm

the Cops Stop. "Attention Citizens. BE On the Look Out For a Cat By the Name Of Nitro Lucipher! He Is an Extremely Dangerous MUrderer and Will Kill If Given the chance! be Advised If you see Him Call Imidiatly!'

The Cat Sighed. 'there Goes My Chances..." he Looked around for a way to Run 'come on I Need a way Out Of Here!'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 3:12 pm

The hedgehog yawns as be ate his food quietly and quickly. He was sipping on his drink when he went up to Cheyanne. "Hey you look nervous you okay?"
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm

She jumps, clearly frightened."O-oh, I-i'm just a bit on e-edge..."She shakes slightly.Some lion...
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 pm

"Don't worry I won't bite." He smirks a bit.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 4:19 pm

She smiles shyly."That's good to know, I'm Cheyenne"Her voice is soft.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm

"I'm Sparknish. Nice to meet you."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 pm

The cat jumped out of the tree as a bright orange lion running at his fasted speed.. He noticed the lioness. Before running past.

"There he is!" Th cops shouted pursuing the lion. On cop looked at the lioness. "You with the beast girly?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

W-what are you-"Gunshots emitted from the rooftops.Chey screams and ducks down, she was being aimed at.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

The lion heard the shots and turned he turned back I to his cat form rushing back. "Hey!" He said jumping at whoever was shooting
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 5:07 pm

*Spark ducked down as he looked around for the culprit.*
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Chey whimpers.Several mobians in black uniforms reload their guns and aim again, this time at Chey and Nitro.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

"Alright.. When I try to get away from trouble it seems to find me..." He frowns and a current starts around him.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Nitro landed next to chey in lion form. "Girl get on now or we'll both be Swiss cheese"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm

(I didn't know if it was my turn or not.) Spark then unleashed an explosion of Electric Energy which disables the men's nervous system.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm

(it would have been Flame's)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Cheyenne glances. At Nitro, and backs up.
"She's getting AW-"By that point they. Would have collapsed.
Chey then turns and flees, holding her bag shut.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Nitro followed picking her up onto his back. "Look I'm not going to kill you I'm trying to help" he said picking up the pace as he ran. "Hold on"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next