Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: An Ocean Friend :.

Go down

.: An Ocean Friend :. Empty .: An Ocean Friend :.

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:10 am

Anyone can join and the first replier will be the one I do the 1x1 thing with, with that, I'll start.)

After cold night, the sun rose up early in the morning and began to warm the earth. As it rose it got hotter and hotter, what a perfect day to visit the beach. One people got their familes up and ready they headed for the beach, to enjoy the hot day, with the beauty of the sand,ocean, and sounds.

As people entered, some cleared out when they saw the sngs of a shark, it was uncommon for someone to meet a nice shark, mot people tried to murder them or cause trouble. As for one shark that wound't hurt anyone unless provoked. She swam for the shore, knowing people would clear out fast but was desperate for some friends or at lest someone to talk to.

Last edited by .: Anti Gravity :. on Sat May 25, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

.: An Ocean Friend :. Empty Re: .: An Ocean Friend :.

Post by Spekkal Sat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

A little white light, very faint, rose from behind the shark woman. An odd thing, and even more odd that the light, as it reached above the surface, was actually a white glowing orb which was attacked to a stick-like blue limb. As it rose further, fins appeared, and soon enough a head.

The source of this light was a young angler fish girl, no older than sixteen and no younger than twelve, with bright yellow eyes and blue (with the occasional turquoise) scales. Fins fluttered atop her head, as the young girl reached forward to tap the sharp on the shoulder, revealing webbed fingers for maximum swimming efficiency.

"Hey," she spoke, her voice high-pitched with a large hint of cockiness and superiority hidden within, "you're that shark with the weird name, aren't you?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 2:48 pm

She stopped as she watched,more people clear the water. She turned her head to the angler fish. "Yeah, you could say that." She blinked and sighed. "...I wonder why people always clear out of the water...sharks Arn't always that bad... Are they?" She looked at he animals that were on the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 25, 2013 2:52 pm

"No! But they're all stupid-face land dwellers who think they know best!" she replied with a huff, folding her arms and puffing her cheeks, "Perhaps they're just scared because they realise us sea-dwellers are better in every single way!" She attempted to look tough as she spoke to the shark, raising her head high to believe the words which she uttered out of her mouth. Didn't work on both sides, really.

"Why bother with them anyway?" she asked. What a hypocrite, but she'd never state or accept that.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

she blinked. "...well it seems harder for a shark to find friends... Most people think, oh! Look it's a shark! It must want to hurt somebody..." She sighed and popped her head back into the water and same a bit. "Fish like you come easy to make friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 25, 2013 3:02 pm

"But you're not threatening!" she replied with hey another huff and a grumble, "In fact you're probably wimpy and bet you wouldn't be able to hit ocean if you tried! Dunno why they'd be scared of you. I mean, not like us sea-dwellers can leave the water to get them! We're mobian like them!" Princess rose her voice, hands unfolding from her arms as they now proceeded to smack against the surface of the water with each syllable she spoke, "JUDGEMENTAL STUPID-HEADS!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:11 pm

she laughed slightly and smiled. "hmh~ yeah... Guess your,right, but they'll get back in once the hot,hear get's,to them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 pm

"Yeah, and they go invade the glorious ocean with their existence and they destrict... des... destrictivity! Because all they want to do is kill kill kill and soon enough they'll focus on Neptune's Sea once they get done destroying where they live!" Through her ranting, hands finally stopping the whole 'splashing water everywhere' thing, there was the slight hint of fear in her eyes. "Th-they've been nothing by mean to me! They're all stinkin' stupid land-dwellers!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:25 am

she laughed. "Yes, but there!/ just separate worlds... Wonder what it wou'd be like to be on the land and breath air. Like they do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 am

"Then why don't you have a look back in the ocean and see what you could find? Quite sure some idiots in the past and present were and are roaming those stupid lands with their stupid heads being stupid because the land is stupid!" Princess replied with a roll of her eyes, "Dunno why you'd want to. All land-dwellers are meeeaaan..."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:36 pm

She smiled slightly. "And I believe that they think the same for ocean creatures..." She stopped and popped her head back out of the water. "...hmh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm

"They're the ones who attacked me and said mean things to me!" the young angler fish whined, her long tail viciously splashing at the waves as he ear fins drooped to the sides of her head. "Just leave them alone, they're all stupid anyway!"

And yet there was that slight bit of hesitation in her eyes, as she bit her lip after she spoke, little tiny teeth digging into the scaled skin, turning her head away with a deep, firm frown.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:45 pm

"...alright alright..." She sighed. "So... What do you wanna do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 29, 2013 2:14 pm

"I dunno actually. I-I mean it... it's not like I came up here myself to look at the Land Dwellers! No, I wouldn't do that so don't assume it!" the young woman hissed narrowing her eyes at the shark before softening once more, "B-besides, bet you have other people to talk to. Dunno why you're still talking to me really."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

she nodded. "Yeah I guess so, but I do wonder why I always meet you near the beaches and things, you seem like you wanna no more, or just,are always looking for me." She looked back t the beaches before she started to swim away in search for,food or someone to talk to. "So tell me what you like to do for,fun?" She stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

"N-no I don't, you big stupid-head!" Princess spat back, finned tail lashing viciously beneath the waves, "Don't assume things like that! I'm not interested in them! I'm not! I don't need to make land-dweller friends or anything, you meanie!" Another yellow-eyed glare as the angler fish sharply turned away, arms crossing and webbed fingers lightly gripping said limb. Ah, another silly question! A silly question she... actually had to pause at for a few long seconds. "F-fun? Uh. I do adult things! Yeah! Because I'm mature and smart and know how to do those things!"

You're not fooling anyone, Princess.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down