Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing) Empty Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:28 pm

(This RP is based off a small story I am working on that goes by the same name)

The year is 2018. 5 years from present time, The world had not changed very much. Apart from the huge increase in scientific knowledge. Scientists have discovered many cures, medicenes and micarcle workers.

However, today was different, and in the centre of the city, the main lab of the unity of science is in a wreck, explosions and crashes are heard from deep within the huge building. Many citizens flock to the building's outside and gather to watch and listen. However, in a short matter of time, another explosion emerges on a steep window, causing glass and smoke to fly and rise out from the building. The citizens gasped and stared at the destroyed window until a un-normal shadow emerged and leapt from the window, it landed down and everyone could see the figure.

It was unclothed, its skin was peeled and hanging from its body as if it were melting alive, its eyes were dull and bloodshot, its body was abnormally stretched out, its fur had singed off and its paws twisted into claws. Its revealed skin was a pale white and disgusting purple. It shambled toward the people, gurgling and grunting as it went.

The police soon arrived, they ordered it to stop but to no avail, the chief approached and demanded it listen...boy was that a mistake. The creature dug its claws into the chest of the chief and began feasting on him. It curled its gross mouth into a grin and looked at the other people. They ran, fast, but suddenly, more beasts emerged from the building, each one was differently morphed than the other, they all chased the citizens, feeding themselves on them. Many escaped, many died. Those who escaped, Must survive.

Upon the outskirts of the city was survivor Number 1. Punk the Hedgehog. Now 26 years old, he had only just returned to this place, and trouble was already a foot. He sat upon a hilltop on the outskirts of the city, he hoped more survivors would come. He just had to wait.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Character fill in sheet.
Name:
Age(Keep in mind this is 5 years into the future):
Powers(Keep them minimum):
Description:

Enjoy~

Back to top Go down

Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing) Empty Re: Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing)

Post by ChaoticBou Wed May 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Name: Boubka the Fox
Powers: chaos attacks, weakened because he lost his chaos bracelet (had to keep them minimum
Description: Boubka still can be pretty happy, but his personality changed a bit because....well this.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing) Empty Re: Crime Against Humanity(Warning: Slightly Disturbing)

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 pm

If you put your sign up sheet in you can just join right in ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed May 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Boubka runned out of the city and saw someone else standing on a hill. "who are you?" he asked with a voice that was a little bit afraid
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Punk remained sat still, he sighed and kept gazing onto the city, he watched the explosions and smoke rising and heard screams, he winced and turned away.

"Punk."

He looked back at Boubka with a blank expression and folded his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed May 08, 2013 2:44 pm

"well.....nice to meet you. i'm Boubka....do you know something about those monsters? how they get here or what they are?"
Boubka finded a spot to sit and stared into the city
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Punk took another gaze at the city

"Science. Its gone too far this time. They always try to clone, and test and now they've messed up big time...those...things were once mobians...now they are morphed monsters that can't function properly"

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed May 08, 2013 2:52 pm

"so science did this huh? they messed up really bad this time. the tv wasn't enough. I wish I could stop them.....but again as always, I can't help people when there are big problems.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 pm

"I just hope there are more survivors...I have many friends here and I don't want any of them dead.."

He watched the city and sighed once more

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed May 08, 2013 2:57 pm

"if the beasts stay here most of my friends are safe. the others can safe themselves" Boubka swallowed after that sentence when he knew a kid was in the town.  one of his friends that was only 10 years old. he would never survive this. "NO! I HAVE TO GO BACK!"

Last edited by Boubka The Fox on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 09, 2013 4:52 pm

((Rather than do the app, can I just post their bio here and have you accept said character? c: ))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:((Rather than do the app, can I just post their bio here and have you accept said character? c: ))

((Yes c: ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:(( https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1409-tumult-wip Whoops my villain slipped))

((Accepteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed))

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Were those beasts not beautiful? Once were they functioning mobians with free will, though, emotion. The full package - a being who can survive within a decaying society. But all was ripped away by selfish desire to experiment, so suddenly it caused not only their own demise, but those around them. The grim reaper would be having a field day with all the poor souls lost to these gorgeous creations.

The way they moved, the way they hunted on instinct alone, the way their very being caused them to scream abomination. They should not exist, their lives went against the (questionable) laws of dear mother nature. And that brought a smile across someone's face, because they gave that person so much delicious food it was a buffet.

Chaos was a glorious thing, especially when it didn't have to get involved to cause it.

There was a figure standing on the tallest building, though the structure did look like it would crumble away to nonexistence within a few more years. It's gender was indefinable, as the being had both male and female attributes. A hedgehog, and a rather... big boned one at that. More so than usual, in fact. But can that really be helped when one feeds off chaos, within a city which forms nothing but? It was an odd thing really, a ripped business suit for its attire, though picking up weight had caused the clothing to stretch slightly, and it was unable to get another for a better fit. Such a bother. Its fur was... concerning: A collection of carnival-like bright colours in a blend together, various patterns decorated its body over and over to the point where looking at it could probably give you a migraine. From its back were two white, feathered wings, similar to that of an angel.

But those red, swirling eyes? This figure was clearly no messenger from Heaven.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Punk darted his eyes toward Boubka and shook his head

"Going back will lead to certain death...those things...they aren't like anything I've seen before. I'm a god forsaken Guardian and my power over light failed to do anything. If you want to go back be my guest. But I won't be joining you."

He continued to watch the city, he saw a few of the beasts every now and again. Short ones, tall ones, disfigured, stretched out. There had to be over a million variations...and millions more in total. It was sickening. Lord only knows. How many there are of them...and how many there are of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu May 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Can I do the same thing? If sooooo: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1540-karma-updated )
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri May 10, 2013 8:10 am

Boubka didn't go...but he thought of his friend and left a tear. "there's nothing to do about it *sigh*"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 1:08 pm

karmaover9000 wrote:Can I do the same thing? If sooooo: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1540-karma-updated )

((Accepted))

Back to top Go down

Post by gl00b3rz Fri May 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Name: Suede
Ability/power: Great marksman
Description: Pretty much the same as before the incident.
gl00b3rz
gl00b3rz
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gl00b3rz Fri May 10, 2013 3:14 pm

*Suede's car couldn't go any faster, but the monster was gaining on him. The monster swiped at his car and took of the car's bumper. Suede's car was speeding towards the edge of the city, closer, closer. The monster jumped up above the car and landed in front of it. Suede swerved the car around the monster as it swiped at the vehicle. The monster scratched the side of the car and ripped the door off. Suede sped out of the city and escaped the monster.*
gl00b3rz
gl00b3rz
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zablix Sat May 11, 2013 2:10 am

Name: Zablix Spades
Age(Keep in mind this is 5 years into the future): (5 extra yr age) 22
Powers(Keep them minimum): Dark energy (mostly to help him power up and heal, not very offensive of powers.)
Description: Helpful and generally levelheaded, Zablix is good support when you need him. However he's been a bit edgy after the murder of his teammates five years prior to the events of this roleplay.
Zablix
Zablix
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zablix Sat May 11, 2013 2:18 am

Zablix stood patiently on the side of the road. He saw Suede's car in the distance. He looked toward the city and back to the vehicle. He stuck out his arm and pointed his thumb up, hoping to hitchhike with the hurried toon detective.
Zablix
Zablix
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gl00b3rz Sat May 11, 2013 2:19 am

*Suede's car halted in from of zablix*
Suede: I would open the door to you, but it got ripped off.
gl00b3rz
gl00b3rz
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zablix Sat May 11, 2013 2:35 am

Zablix shrugged. "I would've asked you to roll down the window anyway." He jested.
He sat himself in the passenger seat. "Anywhere but that damned city or bust." He said, tossing his satchel in the back seat.
Zablix
Zablix
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next