Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-The insane and power hungry lives-

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-The insane and power hungry lives- - Page 2 Empty Re: -The insane and power hungry lives-

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Cyril simply continues on his way. ''eh, nothing interesting is happening. People being killed. Other then that nothing interesting''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

-The insane and power hungry lives- - Page 2 Empty Re: -The insane and power hungry lives-

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 am

Neon seem to be following him, floating. "Aw, how boring are you~ I normally enjoy those who just simple want to fight me for the fact I destroyed something for no reason." Smirking evilly. "You might never know, I could destroy what would be your home, or your way out of this boring world~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 am

The kitsune merely scoffs. ''Kid. I killed millions and millions of people. It is thanks to me that Station Square is pretty much a ghosttown. And i do advice you to stay out of my homerealm. lest you want to fight against every elemental in existence''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 am

Neon chuckled evilly. "Tisk, that be more fun than what your giving me right now." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:21 pm

''aaah. But you see,young whippersnapper, While it is true that killing people is quite fun, there is nothing more fun then manipulating them into destroying themselves.''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Neon chuckles. "That got boring to me." He floated upside down. "Just seeing them fall into a trap is even more fun to me~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

''oooh. But these people have already fallen into a trap. Observe'' The kitsune remarks,raising up a paw towards the nearest citizen. After a while the citizen begins to spasm violently,bursting into little pieces
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Neon blinked, rather unimpressed. "Nice, nice..." He yawned suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

''eh, too lazy to make an effort''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Neon smirks. "Hmph, I don't need to blow up the people." He yawns. "Beside, it be a waste when I need to feed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

''Feed? On what exactly?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Neon chuckled. "I'll let you figure that on your own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:02 pm

''Already looking forward to it'' he chuckles,starting to float up and dissolve into dust
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Neon smirks, vanishing into the darkness as he gets hungry. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

''hmm... almost time for dinner...'' The kitsune mutters,reforming high up in the sky
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Neon walks more into the darkness, before sitting - waiting for prey to step into the alleyway from the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

The black kitsune sighs,flying down and goes search for some food.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Neon kept waiting, til a young mobain had step into the alleyway - in seconds the blood was taken from the mobain by the male cat, who was smirking. "Hm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:44 pm

''aah. so blood is what sustains you'' Cyril remarks,floating above the cat,chewing on some pizza
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Neon growled at him, glaring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm

The kitsune merely chuckles,finishing the rest of his pizza
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Neon growled, looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:45 pm

''ooh, someone's grumpy. What's the matter. got out on the wrong side of the bed?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Neon growled, his eyes glow suddenly as his fangs shown with the blood still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 am

Cyril blinks,looking back at Neon. ''hmm..'' he mutters,taking a small step back,keeping his eyes on him
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next