Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-The insane and power hungry lives-

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-The insane and power hungry lives- Empty -The insane and power hungry lives-

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

Characters for this roleplay

Tiger (Female)
Ribbon (Female)
Cyra (Female)
Eizo(an old character) (Female)
Yellowtiger (Female)
Violent (Female)
Krissi (Female)
Abaddon (Female)
Genderbend of Banshee (Female)
Neon (Male)
Deamondan (Male)
Sen (Male)
Scythe (male)
And that is all I can remember.
The first to post will choose- if you need a picture, do just simple ask.

The song this idea was base off.

Back to top Go down

-The insane and power hungry lives- Empty Re: -The insane and power hungry lives-

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I guess i might as well join in. Sounds like a interesting rp.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

-The insane and power hungry lives- Empty Re: -The insane and power hungry lives-

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Cyril Wer Kaldra wrote:I guess i might as well join in. Sounds like a interesting rp.

Okay, now, the big question is, whom do you want me to roleplay as? Cause I'm not roleplaying all those characters listed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 am

Could you give me a brief description of the chars i can choose out of?
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 am

Like Backstory, or pictures?
If pictures, I can just show you some of them.
Backstory, however... Well, some of them will be very long.
However, for backstories.
Tiger - a Female foxwolf, born as a vampire/demon. She lives by the code of G.U.N, but also destroys the rules of G.U.N. She lives alone. She would go insane mostly.
Ribbon - A female Tiger, who has the form of a giant Tiger. She trust no one. Would go insane and go on a killing outrage.
Cyra - erm... Not much to say, beside the fact she slightly insane already.
Eizo - An Assassin by heart, she lived only by the assassin creed code. Would go insane also.
Yellowtiger - A female Hedgehog, who controls Fire and lightning; but, unlike the others, she has a werehog form. She would go on a killing outrage, yes, but would be both hungry power and insane.
Violent - She is an enemy to all, hungry for power as she controls fire in her hands.
Krissi - A vampire dog, whom goes to clubs and seems to be your everyday teenager. However, her hungry will get the best of her.
Abaddon - A shadow being with the copy DNA of Baine; she was born to kill.
Banshee's female form - A secret experiment, nothing else is known...

Neon - The male is the controller of darkness and enjoys seeing others in pain.
Deamondan - Pretty much like Yellowtiger, his twin sister, only he controls Lightning itself and would go insane with his dark form.
Sen - an evil thief/ninja, no real powers that are known yet.
Scythe - The prince of a group of Vampires, he hide himself behind glasses and a black jacket.

That's all

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Neon sounds the most interesting, I choose that one
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Okay, Neon the male longed tailed cat. I'll be going with the older version, since I do have a younger version of him(But it won't work with this Roleplay) Anyway, I will try to start off with the setting.

-----

Black smoke and rare color flames had swallow up a village far off the coast near the big city- that's what the news said that was...

"The Little village of fisherman and their families were burn in a strange purple fire; no one know how this had started but, their trying to find out whom had done it and why the person or group of persons have done such an evil deed. Stay tone on your news reporter and you'll be updated with the recent news!"

Watching the news through a window was a black and light grayish-blue male cat with a very long tail, his dark emerald eyes glance at the T.V Screen. A sly smirk form on his muzzle. "I'll make sure you don't get the news out of the new attack." And with one quick leap, the male cat vanished into the shadows of the alleyways to find the starting point of this city's soon-to-be flames of evil...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 pm

[I am not good at long replies. I hope this is not a problem?[

''hmm... what to do...'' Cyril mutters,looking down on the streets. The black kitsune,ninetailed to be precise, lies on a rather high building,staring down at the people going about their daily lifes. ''Such foolish creatures....'' he mutters after a while,sitting up.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 pm

(It's fine -w- I do really long replies at the beginning.)

As the black shadow of the alleyways walks, his ears perked toward two drunk fellows that were just stepping into the darkness of the alleyway. A sly smirk appear on his muzzle as his dark emerald eyes gleam with thirst. A fang shown under his lips as he walks to the two males in silents... walking in hopes that the foolish beings come even more into the alleyway...

As they do, the time had strike of their death. Two faint, yet painful, yells came from the alleyway, but only seconds before silents. The sense of blood stain the air around the alleyway as the murderer licks his fingers of the red liquid - grinning away as he stare at the two death men. "Tck... Even the poison of what you drank haven't strain your blood. Oh well, I had my fill." And he finished cleaning himself of what blood he could before stepping out of the alleyway. He walked among the herds of beings; to blend himself with the herd with skill....

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 pm

The black kitsune shifts to his crystaldust form,gently flying down to the streets,heading into the nearest dark alley where he reforms again. ''hmm...'' he mutters,looking around
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

The killer among the herd smirks as he leaps off onto a roof, his long tail curl as he stares down the alleyway that the Black kitsune was in. The dark emerald eyes noticeable from above before he form into the darkness itself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 pm

The black kitsune sighs,wandering through the alley to the other side. If one would look closely they would see small crystals floating around him
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm

The strange male cat appear behind the black Kitsune- the black kitsune would have heard a soft chuckled behind him before the feeling of someone having vanished, if he didn't already feel the male cat behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 pm

The black kitsune's ears perk,picking up on a faint sound. He turns around to see what is causing it but sees no one there. He looks around in confusion. ''eh?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 pm

The black cat was sitting quietly on one of the edges on the side he turn his back to, the tail reaching down and suddenly gripped tightly on his ankle and started to pull the Black Kitsune up - as if toying him, or to see how strong he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 pm

The kitsune yelps in surpise when he feels something gripping his ankle before calming down and smirks when the crystals that orbit around him start attacking whatever is holding him,the crystals reacting to their master being threatened
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 pm

The black cat just seem to chuckled, his tail having pulled the black kitsune fully up to where he could see the black cat, the crystals having been stop by complete darkness ooze. "Tisk, you think those things could cause harm to me?" The dark emeralds spoke of evil deeds as he seem to smirk at the black kitsune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 pm

''Eh, it was worth a try.'' he replies before breathing in deeply. ''aaah. the Darkness element. Been quite a while since i have seen it.'' The kitsune remarks before refocusing on the cat. ''Before we get to whatever you want tell me this. What is the opposite of Light?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm

The black cat chuckled. "Ah, many say it's the darkness, but really? What is the opposite of light? Darkness may be one, but there has been so many since the time darkness was marked. Evil, chaos - you name them all." He chuckled even more. "The shadows and darkness are nothing more than what light bends with objects... Wouldn't you say darkness is part of light? How the shadows curl and bend by the light's path, I can't say it's the opposite of Light, and it was never seen like that by my own eyes." He smirks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

''Many would say that. indeed. But the true opposite of light is Shadow. Darkness is merely the beginning of chaos. A small black hole that consumes everything'' Cyril answers
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm

The black cat smirks. "Ah, but you don't really know what I am, do you." His dark emeralds seem to smirked. "I'm not just darkness." He suddenly let go of the black kitsune. "Soon, you'll see that with your own eyes." He suddenly disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:05 pm

The kitsune chuckles,heading on his way again. ''I could say the same to you'' he thinks to himself
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 pm

The black cat, however, had already started something... A purple fire had swallowed up, what seem to be, an apartment - the smoke was noticeable and the purple glow from the flames as people was pointing to the building. The news helicopter was getting over to the burning building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Cyril sniffs,smelling smoke. He turns to where it is coming from and notices the burning building. ''hmm. a fire. and its purple..'' he mutters before shrugging. ''oh well. Not my problem if people die''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 pm

The black cat, however, seem to be notice leaning against a wall - laughing at the sight of the flames, as if laughing at his great evil deeds, the dark emeralds seem to smirked as he glance at Cyril, before someone ran pass him and he vanished completely. He was going to cause chaos, it was noticeable...

Neon, the black cat, appeared up to the helicopter, his eyes glow as he weaken the pilot's head and cause the pilot to crash the news helicopter before landing on the tallest building. His laugh echos through out the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next