Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie i use to know?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A zombie i use to know? - Page 2 Empty Re: A zombie i use to know?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:57 pm

"...Can some one reply?if you can hear me your survivors!I can get you to a safer location,away from the approching dead!all five of you."He clearly would like someone to respond.Didnt care who,just someone.But what did he mean the five of them?only four were there.Maybe someone should find the fifth,maybe thier asleep somewhere in this building.

The area seemed to get a more erie feel as night approched quickly.The only source of light now in the room,a flickering lightbulb.It grew colder inside as the wind outside blew harder,bringing in an arctic breeze.Some extra clothing remained in a closet nearby,along with ammunition for some common weapons and little food supply.Would it be wise to listen to the man on the other end of the divice?or ignore and go your own way?

(I never planned for there to be,but i wont object!joint in as whoever you want!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Aqua was shivering. "Brrr.." She held Lexi close to her self.

Lexi walked towards closet and looked in for the food. "..." She pick it up and ate a big, coughing,

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Az looked to the walkie talkie Grabbing it. "We read you, But may i Ask who i'm speaking to" he said he watched LExi start to eat and smiled. 'the kid needs her energy'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Doom was shivering a little, but his fur kept him warm. He started to look around for sources of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 pm

gyrus sighed.he seemed unaffected by the cold,his eyes dead.if he was at all affected by what was going on,he didnt show it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

"Ezekeil.I figure your hungry,theres food stored in a freezer in this room.And i guess the previous sirvivor who was in this area had been taken down.so be careful that may be the fifth presence in the area."He replied back and the static sound continued till he spoke again."Also try to be as quiet as you can.Dont worry for the volume on the divice,i have a spell over it so they cant hear me."

Night fell upon another day at its dark end.your choice to sleep or not,but the fifth presence.Is there one?Is he/she alive?Or is this stranger on the other end full of it?.the sound of water flowing inder the towns ground echoed through a manhole left uncovered out on the street.The temperature steadly dropping to a low 8 degrees celcius,of which is where it stays for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Gyrus sighs,standing gaurd outside,his pistol in his grip,scanning the area.he could have sworn he knew some of these people,but his memory wouldnt allow it.he growled,angry with himself for not remembering"Maybe Im mistaken..."his skull necklace was gone,and a skeletal hell hound paced around the block,as if making rounds as a gaurd would do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Doom continued to shiver, his fur heating up to warm him up. It was going to be another cold one(another cold night if you don't know what I'm talking about) tonight, it seemed. There, in the freezer-- Doom found few sources of food-- turkey and chicken legs with meat on them, chicken nuggets, and chicken breasts, all frozen. They were heated up within a minute, and the fox started to enjoy his meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:29 am

Aqua cuddled with Lexi to keep warmth, "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 am

Doom, after eating, slept for the night, shivering occasionally, but his fur kept him warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 am

"Alright. I"m azrael, and if we Find you and you mislead us you don't have to worry about the UNdead" he said he was a little on edge because his Family was out there alive or Dead, and He had a nasty temper when he was worried. he looked around he took off his Jacket and Lay ot over Lexi and Aqua. the Chills didn't efect him Much. he knew Gyrus From GUN, and Smiled. 'perfect, at least i know two people here i can trust'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 am

"Gyrus..."he said it asif introducing himself.and since the others where asleep,it was obviously directed to Azreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 pm

"Dont worry.I'm sure i'll be of more help than you think,warning you of approching dead and pointing out locations for food and weapons,along with ammunition."He stated simply."Theres movement on the floor above you.Might want to be carefull,i dont know if its dead or not."he warned and ended comunications for now,the static sound being all it put out.

He was right,the sound of someone moving around and the rucus of something falling over,could be heard coming from above.it sounded as though to be making its way down to their floor.

The chilly night air calmed as the winds stopped,the moon at its first quarter state shone down,giving the faintest light to the earth.A rat scurried right past gyrus,its tail whipped his leg alittle.clouds moved past the moon giving periods of true darkness out,as all the while zombies were on route to this location,picking up sents and sounds to lead them to their soon to be dinners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 pm

The fox's ear flicked to hear some sounds above him, but he continued to sleep the night away. He was tired out from all that walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Az growled he clipped the walkietalkie to his sheath strap. "alright guys, we need some ideas."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Aqua was growling looking around for a weapon.

Lexi stayed close. "..I-I'm scared..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Az looked to Lexi. "Don't worry. there's No way we're dying. I promise" he said wrapping her in his leather Jacket. "Hold onto this for me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Doom continued to sleep, and now had his katana in hand. He was trying to protect himself from any danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Gyrus growled,looking up towards the floor"I'm gonna check...see what's up there...moght be some weapons or something...and a good veiw point..."he cocked the ha,mer om hia pistol,slowly making his way up the stairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm

The other staggered and heard gyrus walking up,with that it dashed,craving the flesh it could potentially feast on.it groaned slightly as it went to assault him.

the rat walked up near lexi,nibbling on a cracker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Lexi held onto the jacket and looked down at the rat and kneeled down. "H-hi there..." She held her hand out.

Aqua growled and looked up stairs and followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Az stayed with Lexi Just in case.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 pm

His gun went off.he grolwed,backing up"god damn it!"he fired again,blowing the undeads head off.he growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

It used its last bit of energy to try and hit him before falling dead to the ground,remaining motionless.who was the man it looked?..definently not a familiar one,probably a good thing right?it laid there decaying at the pace it always has.but the smell,peutrid to the nose,spred threw the rooms.

It reached midnight,the moon still shining down as some zombies treaded into the towns limits,in search for flesh.the rat looked at lexi holding the cracker in its mouth.but it harbored diseases.it ran off into a hole in the wall,startled by her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

She blinked and slowly heard the noises and walked over to a window and been careful not to get seen. She was on the edge of her nose, something was going to break, and steals red herself.

Aqua looked at Lexi. "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum