Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie i use to know?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A zombie i use to know? Empty A zombie i use to know?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 am

The sun,About to set on another horribe day among the living dead.The destructed buildings and barracades,providing shelter for the survivors.In a safe location a walkie talkie sits,putting out a static sound and the occational intermission of someone on the other end.

Not many weapons are available,but best to have something on hand,a cricket bat and a crowbar is in reach of you.find survivors to aid you in the tasks you face ahead.now go forth and smash zombies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The radio-like divice sits on the ground,its static sound not easy to be heard,but eminent.the slight intermission of a mans voice would come from it,awaiting a responce.nearby lay some effective but not so lethal weapons,a cricket bat and crowbar lay near the divice of comunication.zombies have long since left the area in search of fleashy,living survivors to feast on.you arrive in this quiet sector.insearch of food.what will you come across?what will find you first?.hurry get some grub.its been almost 32 hours without food or water.

Last edited by ♪The Screw Up♪ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

A zombie i use to know? Empty Re: A zombie i use to know?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 am

A wolf and younger wolf were walking through the dead streets in search of food and water. The young young one was getting a little I'll, but kept pushing through. "...w-weres food..."

The older was looking around, holdin a sword in hand. "..." She looked tried and weary. "..." She was panting abit.

The young wolf's name was Lexi and the older was Aqua, both searching.

"...Aqua... When are we going to find some food, I don't wanna die of starvation..."
She asked seeming concerned for herself and her older sister.

Aqua sighed. "...it's quiet hard Lexi, but once we find some food, I'll give it to you..." Thought where going thought her mind at once, but on thing kept blocking the other idea out, and thought of one thing only. Was the people she knew and love ok, and where they still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 am

May I?)
AA black Hedgehog walkd through the empty streets,his silver eyes scanning the buildings.he paused,leaning against a building.first he lost his memory...then this hell is unleashed.he growled,holding the skull on his necklace.Gyrus wasn't going to last long under these conditions

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 am

(may i as well?)

A Fox walked the ruins. he searched for Food. the only thing he left was the sword on his back. he looked around wondering who was left and who was now a wandering undead. 'hell has been reborn' he thought wandering throught the ruins of a shop.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:26 am

In a building to their right,the static sound echoed off the concrete walls of the abandoned building."he....an!...".the only words that could be made out from their distance.Off in the distance toward the left,the sound of a rock dropping to a lower level of a building begining to crumble sounded off.The divice sounded off again,But went silent,as did the ambience around them.leaving an erie feeling around.

(you may!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 am

He growled,pulling a rather large pistol.he started walking toward the noise,growling

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 am

the Fox By the name of Azrael Drew his sword. walking toward the sound as well. 'survivors, or Demons of the undead?' he thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am

(May I join as well?)

A fox with black fur, blue eyes, cropped hair with blue streaks in them, and grey shoes with yellow and white in them, walked the forest in search of food. Now he depended on his powers and element to help him find what he needed. He seemed hungry, but luckily, a source of water was nearby. Looking up at the starry sky, Doom sighed, then returned to his hunt for food.

Then, his ear flicked as he heard an sound, immediately walking towards it. Doom followed the sound, drawing an rather large katana out of its sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 am

sure!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:56 am

(O-o Only flippin' Crap! Please slow down!)

Aqua pricked her ears and looked around. "..." She sighed, and sat down.

Lexi fell down into her lap.

Aqua picked her up and got up walked. "...see anybody we know?"

Lexi pointed towards the building.

Aqua ran over and put her down slowly walking up to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 am

(its okay aqua,everyone needs me to reply so i wont reply till i have everyones response.you dont have to worry.ouo)

The noice became faint,but all that was around it was some last resort weapons,a freezer with few rations of decent food,and a walkie talkie.it sounded off checking for a response."hello?...anyone there?"It said,the voice clearly of a man with a slight italian accent.nearby buildings stayed silent,the occational scurry of a rat or two was the only sound around.so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:04 am

Aqua ears pricked. "!!!" She tried to moved some stuff to get to the door. "H-hello?" Anyone that new her, her voice was noicable. "...anyone still okay?" Her ears pricked.

Lexi was scared looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:08 am

He stepped inside,holding the gun forward.he paused,seeing aqua,his gun heldforward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 am

Doom's ears were flicking uncontrollably as he kept hearing sounds around him. Katana in hand, he entered the inside, too aware of what was going on around him. He shifted his eyes around for any sign of life. Yes, it was there, as he saw some Mobians around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 am

Az got there Next Looking at the survivors in front of him. Sword still drawn.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 am

"...okay theres like Four others there!Hello?"the divice spoke out,slightly irritated now.it still had a static sound in the background as it laid on the floor,next to a pack of cheetos.

The feeling of another presence around could be felt.had they been followed?or was it just some wildlife,roaming the streets?might not be smart to find out.the room was drafty,a breeze blew from every crack,making it cold inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 am

She blinked. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 am

He dropped the gun,placing it I'm its holster"others..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:35 am

The fox sheathed his katana, looking at the survivors in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:38 am

Am I able to join by any chance?)
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 am

(ahhm...sure!your the admin.e3e you could easily force me to make you join.but im the maker of zombie interaction so you haves to be a survivor.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:02 am

Lexi whimpered and looked around, runnin her arms cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 am

Doom shivered a little. It was obvious that he was getting cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 am

Az growled Feeling an Strange Presance. He kept the Sword out just in case, but he Ment no harm to the other survivors.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 pm

(That would just be wrong. It's your topic after all. xD Just asking, are officials allowed or not? If they weren't in the first place don't make any acception for me. ¬¬)
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum