Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project. - Page 3 Empty Re: Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 pm

He raised an eyebrow,stepping back"you could take the collar off?"

Back to top Go down

Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project. - Page 3 Empty Re: Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project.

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Cleo smiled. "its a fake i picked up. I needed a chance to free Zane"

Leona smirked. "Same old Cleo always up to something"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm

He sighed,rubbing his head"sure...whateber...and don't call me loverboy..."he didn't know what it was,but he liked it when leona called him that.from this girl....it just didn't feel rigjt

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

"Sure thing Cutie" She said smirking

Leona Growled. "Back off my Man Cleo"

Cleo walked to Zane who was Passed out. "temper Leona. the Boy's never like your temper"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 pm

"Hey,I don't mind it..."he sat down o the bed,sighing

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Cleo smirked. "then your the First Cutie"

Leona growled "I said Back off"

Cleo smirked. "you get i still Have Zane, But i flirt with your man just to see you steam"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 am

"Calm downleona.we both know who I'm with..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:03 am

Leona Just Hugged him silently

Cleo Smiled "Hey you guy got a Guest room i can put My Sleeping Hansome In"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 am

Yeah..."he stepped over,picking up zane,putting him over hisnshoulder,and heading out,down the hall.he opened a door,and set him down on the guest bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 am

"thanks Sweetheart" she said in her usual flirty tone.

Leona Growled a Bit.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 am

He stared at her,blushing slightly since leona was the only girl he was used to.he stwpped back inside,layong down on the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:25 am

Leona Growled. "She such a flirt! Going at My Boyfriend who does she think she is!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:20 pm

She thinks she's a girl who flirts with guys to get a reaction out of their girlfriends.thats all"he wrapped his arms around Leona,smiling"dont worry about it.you know Im in love with you and you alone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 am

leona Nuzzled him. "i know baby, But it just Drives me nuts when She does it."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 am

"Think of it this way...there's no way In hell she's getting any of your devil"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:26 am

She smiled Kissing him. "ya your Mine and I'm Not leting any girl take you from me"

Cleo Smiled. 'she set on him... Good, She Needs Him." she thought walking to the Room where Zane was.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 am

"Don't worry..."he returned the kiss"it goes the same way...any guy tries to get to close to you won't breath much longer.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 am

"No i say just Beat him Up a 'little' bit and let him suffer for a while. give him the Chance to learn not to flirt with me" She said smirking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 am

He smiled"deal..."he pulled her back,laying her next to himas he layed down

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 am

Leona Squealed a little Before Giggling hugging Kyle. she Purrred Nuzzling him she sounded tired though still weak from what the collar did to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 am

He covered them up,wrapping an arm around her as he nuzzled her,smiling"I'm glad I have my kitten back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 am

"i'm Glad I'm back where i belong... with My Lover, My sweet Devil" She said falling asleep
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 am

He nodded of,holding her close

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 am

that Night Cleo Snuck in Walking ober to the bed silently. before Smirking. 'My my what a bigg man he is.' she thought looking how bigg he got when Leona was clost so him. 'hmm , if only i could convince her to share him'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 am

He murmered something In his sleep,pulling her closer,his arms around her protectivly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next