Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project. - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project.

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Her eyes started to change back to their Sky Blue color. "h-hoMe?" She said rubbing her Arms. "Our Home?" She Looked at him. Blushing a bit.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project. - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon X: GUN's Secret Project.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:14 pm

He nodded"we lived here...togwther...we were together...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:16 pm

she Looked to her Locket again. X had tears in her eyes now. "I... Loved you... And i just tried to kill you...i'm... I"m a Monster"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:22 pm

He shook his head"they did somethinhg to you...I've done the same thing...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Something came to her. a memory. "thats Right. they took me from Bed. and when i was in a cage labeled Weapon X." Her fur was fluxing between Pink and Grey. "they Did Some Horrible things to me making sure i forget my past." She started to Cry.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 pm

He frowned,wrapping his arms around her"sh...shh...its ok..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:09 pm

X looked to him Blushing a bit. "kyle..." her fur gained its Pink shade One More, "I remeber..." Something around her neck suddenly Shocked her. "Gah!" she went unconscious in his arms. there was a collar Label "X Controller"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:34 pm

He held her,and growled.he gripped the collat,looking at it"X huh...screw you,GUN..."he tore the collar off,carrying her inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 pm

At GUN HQ

"Sir X is Offline" said a Soldier.

"the Jersy Devil Must have Gotten to her. Send out Weapon Y and Z, Mission X retreaval"

X woke Up about two hours later. rubbing her head. "Ow my aching head" she sounded like Leona again.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:45 pm

He had lain her In bed,and was sitting on the stairs,rubbing his palms together

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 pm

"Kyle? Kyle where are you?" she was deffinetly Leona again.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

He lokked up,amd stood"right here..."he entered,smiling"how ya feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

"Better But i have a headache from that damned collar" Leona said Looking to him. She sudddenLy Gasped. "i-i tried to... to Kill you..." She said hugging her knees.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:58 pm

He shook his head,setting on the side of the bed"it wasn't your fault....think of it this way....I still can't die...and Your not going to now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 pm

She Looked to him Before Hugging him "oh Kyle, I missed you So Much."

there was a Russling as a Wolf and a Fox Came closer to the House. "Target: Weapon X, Objective: Capture"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:15 pm

He hugge her,nodding'"I missed you too..."he heard something,and growled"stay quiet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm

the Duo Knocked Down the Door. "X, the General Wants you at Base Now!" said the wolf, Y. Z growled at Kyle.

"My Name Is Leona and I'm not going Back!" she snarled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 pm

He put an arm infront of her,growling"ever fought a jersy devil?cause trust me,itsnot easy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

"We Only Need the Cat, Hedgehog" said Z.

Y grinned. "My my X had aquire Emothions"

"Stop it You were better than that Cleo, and Zane Back away from my Boyfriend!" LEona growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm

You want the cat?you can take her when I'm lying on the floor,dead"his claws formed,him growlinhg

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Leona Grabbed KYle " Don't hurt them, take their control Collars"

Y and Z Growled Ready to Pounce on KYle.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 pm

He nodded"lets play tag...shall we?"he charged forward,frabbing oe around the thrpat,tearing the collar off.he growled as he dropped z,staring at y

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Y smirked. "Z was a Weakling anyway"

LEona Sighed. "it doesn't help you that he's your Boyfriend"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 pm

He smirked,stepping closer to Y"your not leaving...understamd?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Y Grinned. "Who said i was LOverboy" She said the female wolf Giggled a bit taking off her collar

Leona looked at Cleo Confused.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next