Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil - Page 2 Empty Re: Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"I can Obviously tell it wasn't the Best Idea" She said smirking Before growling at the Fox "Alright Buster, whats the Big idea bringing me down here?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil - Page 2 Empty Re: Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 pm

The fox smirked"I waa just thinking you'd like to know what your boyfriend does...along with the fact that now you won't miss your date tonight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 pm

LEona Growled. "if he wanted me to know he would have told Me" LEona Smiled at Kyle. "isn't that right sweetie?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 pm

"Y-yeah..."he growled,whispering In the foxes ear"listen,I'll forgive you this time.but if you try anything,you better hope she deals with you first...."he sighed,holding his head"well...since your here...come on...and...don't think bad of me for this..."he took her hand,leading her towards the building

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:41 pm

LEona growled at the fox. before following Kyle. "Who was he anyway"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 pm

"He's a gambler...my partner..."he led her into a building,a massive arena,with solid protections over the seats

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Underground Fighting?" Leona asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

"Yeah...he gambles on me...but its not how your brother does..."he nodded to the arena as they released a creature out,massive,with 8 inch claws,almost like a dragon"they fight mosters In this arena..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

LEona Looked At it. "your wasting your time." She said Sighing. "the Beast is weak and Poorly taken care of so whoever bets on it will lose." Being a Lioness made it easy to gauge a Creatures strength and health.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:19 pm

"That's why he bets on me...he knows I'll win...he put me In this half assed fighyts to get a quick buck...gives me half...it sickens me to know what I'm doing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

"then Don't your a person Not a creature" Leona Protested
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 pm

I can't just stop...its a benifitto me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

She turned to the Fox. "Fox BOy Get over Here Now!" She growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 pm

The fox came over,a sneaky smile on his face"yes?enjoying the tour?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Leona Growled Grabbing HIm By the Neck with a sly smile. "You better Have me In a good Light. Cause I'm Your Next Partner" She Growled. before throwing him to the groundd and walking toward the creature ring.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 am

"W-what!?nonono you don't understand I have to do this...."kyle followed afterher,trying to stop her"please let me do this..."

The fox smiled coldly"ah...she's a beast to,eh?wondwrful!let's hope she puts on a good show!"

"Shut up,Micheal!not right now!"he growled,looking back to leona"please don't do this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 am

LEona Wasn't Listening But she stopped. Transforming into He LIoness Form Pouncing on MIchel. "Call Me a beast again and I'll Make sure you Deal your Last!" She was Mad. Being called a Beast and Kyle being called a creature. that just set her on fire
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:02 am

He laughed,staring up at her"beautiful!I hope the fans like you..."he snirked,kyle pullinbg her off of him"leona,just listen to me!you don't understand what this means to me!please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:10 am

"Kyle... I'M only doing this Once to Show this Bozo I can Win without being a creature or Beast." she said. "baby I'm not taking your Job From you" She said Puttig a hand on his cheek.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 am

"Its..not that..."he rubbed the back of his neck,looking back to the fox"I...have an issue...that has to due with...it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 am

Leona Looked confused. "Whats wrong Sweetie"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:40 am

"I...can't tell you...but please...after this fight I'll stop...please let me do this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 am

Leona Looked at Him. "as Long as you don't Hurt yourself And You Take Me out to Dinner when your Done" she said smiling. she wanted to Watch.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:50 am

He smiled"thanks.planning on doing that anyway..."he turned to the fox_when does the fight start?"

"2 minutes..."

He nodded,turnimg to her"go with him...and if he tries anything,tear his throat out..."he smiled,turning,heading toward the stairs.

The fox geastured to a box hanging at an angle from the ceiling,leading her to the stairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:58 am

LEona Smiled Following the Fox. "One Wrong Move against Him Fox Boy and you'll be Pushing up Daisies"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next