Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil Empty Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:48 pm

it was Months after the fight with the Old Jersy devil. and Leona was still trying to Forget the Horrers. She felt like she almost lost KYle, and almost got herself Killed in the process. But with that Event she also chose her Love. 'kyle where did you vanish to now?' she thought looking for him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil Empty Re: Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

bump
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil Empty Re: Lover's choice. the Lioness and the Jersy Devil

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Kyle layed back,sharpening his claws on the roof of the maw.he liked the place,but it held many horrors to him aswell.he looked out to where the battle had aken place,and sighed.

(Sorry,been busy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 pm

"Kyle? Kyle?! where are you?" Leona called walking near the site of the battle. "this place gives me the creeps" she shivered a little lettign her hair cover her face.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

He jumped,hearing her call.he took flight,soaring quickly to her.he...didn't do the best landing.after rolling several feet past her,he laid on the ground flat on his back,arms outstreached,breathinhg heavy"S-Something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:39 pm

"you Keep vanishing on me. you know i worry" she said walking over to him. "you trying to get over that night right?" she said shivering at the memories.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:45 pm

He nodded,pulling himself up"unfortunatly its hard to forget whenever you see one as your reflections..."his wing sank into his back,and he sighed,aloowing hisclaws to vanish aswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:51 pm

LEona Moved Closer to him. "Just please Don't Vanish on your own unless you have to. i don't like dealing with this stuff without you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:54 pm

He nodded"don't worry...only time I'll leave is for work..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Leona smiled. Kissing his Cheek. "Good. Just remember Leo said we could sttay at the Maw till we get our own Place"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:15 pm

He nodded"I have no issues with that..."he got a cal on his phone"oh,damn,hold on"he answered"yeah...what?no,I can't..,,I don't give a damn wht you got yourself into...7 grand!are you out of your mind?!ugh...yeah,trust me,I know what they'll do....Huh...fine,when?tonight!?oh come on,man.you know I got plans...yes its being with her...mother f....fine,but only because I get half.I'll be there later..."he hunf up,sighing"he never learns..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:16 pm

"Don't tell me your going to miss Our Date tonight" Leona said sighing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm

He sighed"I know,I'm sorry.I would make it if I could...maybe I'll be finished before its time and we can still go out..."he rubbed the back of his head,grolwing"I'm gonna kill him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:33 pm

"if not give him a Black eye for me. I'll Be Back at the maw with Isis and Cyrus. Try Not to be Late ok Sweetie" she said Kissing him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 pm

"Yeah,I'll try..."he wish he could take her along,but she would hate what he did.he kissed her back,and formed wings,backing up to take off

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:42 pm

"Later Kyle" she said walking back toward the maw.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:54 pm

He nodded,flyng off.he soghed,pulling his phone out"I am going to kill you if ai miss my date,you got that?!"he hung up,and kept flying.he landed entering his work place"who is it?"

"Geon"

"You've got to br kidding...."he stepped into a room,leaving his phone on a table.thw man he spoe with checked it,and smiled evily,calling.

Leona's phone rang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Kyle whats up" leona answered
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:08 pm

"Ah,so you are a friend of kyles.his girl?good.listen,come to Sevemth street.I'll wait fir yiu there.kyle will be happy you came..."he hung up

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:12 pm

"h-hello?" she closed the phone. "hmmm." she Grabbed her Hiidden Knife and strapped it to her. Walking out to the destination.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 pm

A white fox waited for her quietly outside a masaive building rhat resembled a stadium.he checked his watch,and sighed.kyle came out"Chris what are you doing?the round starts In 5 minutes!"
"Just waiting or someone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 pm

'kyle can you hear me sweetie' Leona's voice echoed throught Kyles head as she walked to thw street
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:21 pm

'Yeah.what's up....'

He seen her come one the street"oh god..."

The fox laughed"what's wrong,kyle?thought you'd be happy she was here?"

"Why would yoy bring her here?"he was speaking In a sharp whisper"you know I wanted her to stay away from this place!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm

'the guy call me over i wasn't sure if he ment Business or not' she said mentally. she walked up to them. "Kyle whats going on?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm

He growled,giving the fox a sharp punch"this is my job,and my partner here thought it would be a good Idea to invite you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next