Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Animals

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Animals Empty The Animals

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:23 am

(This is a 1x1 right now, but anyone can join really. Just ask us, and we'll add you.
RULES:
1. Don't get ahead of others too much AKA don't leave others behind

2. We are going to do this in order. Ex.- I go first, A_Fuzzy_bunny goes second, then Knuckles the Echinda, then me again. This is to keep people from getting ahead or having conflicting sentences.

3. This rule slightly contradicts rule #2. You may exceed no more than 3 pages if someone is offline IF nothing too important is going on in the RP. If it's something important like a confrontation or a fight, don't go anymore than 1-2 pages.

4. Stick to the plot. Don't just add random stuff into the story without permission.

5. If you are inactive for too long, your character(s) shall be removed from the RP. I get kind of crabby when people don't reply soon, but I understand if you can't

Form-
Name- First/Last:
Appearance:
Animal Type:
List of Characters and their owners:

Katio Yuro- ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Species: Neko (Part Human/Part Cat) Breed of Cat:
Powers: Occlumency, control over fire
Description: Brown hair, pale eyes, tan skin complexion

Ashton (Ashy)- A_fuzzy_bunny
Species: Neko (Part Human/Part Cat) Breed of Cat: Maine Coon
Powers: Telepathy, power over water
Description: Dark Gray hair & fur with lighter gray stripes and some white spots, Bright blue eyes, light skin complexion

Kurai- ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Species: Part Human/Part Bat
Powers: Control over darkness/shadows, flight, sheath and unsheath wings
Description: Black long hair, blue eyes, black wings, black bat ears, scar down his eye

Hushabye Lullaby- ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Species: NAGA
Powers: Multiply herself, Sense emotions
Description: Green long hair, golden eyes; green/yellow scales

Name- First/Last: Kuro Silver- Knuckles the Echinda
Appearance: Human/Animal Hybrid- Kuro has jet black hair and greenish-red eyes. He wears a silver long sleeveshirt with a white jacket, and blue pants. He wears pitch black boots, which shine in the moonlight.
Animal Type: Wolf
Powers: Kuro wields the elements of electricity and earth, but can control one to an extent, which is the electricity. He has an incredible amount of strength, which proves useful when it comes to tough battles.)

It was nighttime in the kingdom of Weatherington. A rather peculiar name for a rather peculiar kingdom. Everyone in the kingdom were half-human hybrids. This had occurred from a nuclear explosion years earlier. They were very kind and well-tamed though, and they acted just like humans did. It was ruled by King Harold Weathers, a somewhat young man in his early forties. He was an odd man. His wife, the Queen, had passed quite recently.. Many mourned for the loss of their beloved Queen, but no one did as much as the King. He grew resentful and hateful of everything, and the townsfolk had begun to fear him to some extent.

But let's not carry on with the kingdom and it's issues; it is what resides next to the kingdom that matters. Surrounding almost the entire perimeter Weatherington was a dark and musty forest. It stretched on for miles past the kingdom. It was deemed as dangerous by everyone in the large village, so no one ever entered there.

There was, however, people living in the forest. If you'd even call them people at all. They were animals, freaks even. They had epic powers, and they were barbaric animals. They ran on instinct alone. This is why they opted to rarely ever step foot into the village, afraid to be called a freak or be shunned. No one even knew how they got their powers; some said that the Devil himself gave the powers to the group, or that it was simply a mutation or experiment gone wrong. Or maybe they had suffered worse from the explosion so many years ago.

There used to be a large number of animal-like people that lived in the forest, but the population had died down many years ago. There were only a handful of them left now, and they all stayed inside one large tree house.

A young neko boy was part of this pair. He would be 19 in November, which was many months away still as it was springtime. He had silky, brown hair, ears, and a tail that were dark and eyes that were as soft as the ocean. He wore dark clothing and blended easily into the night. He was named Kaito Yuro by his mother before she had been killed by the townsfolk when he was a young kit. They said her powers were demonic, and that she deserved to die. He didn't want to think of such things, though.

Kaito had been walking out that dark knight in the forest, listening to the sound of the wind blowing to his leaves. The neko was on his way back to the safe-house, but he was going extra slowly to savor everything around him. Not every night was as lovely as this one, and he rarely ever got to go outside at this time.

He had powers, of course. He could control fire to some extent. It was a useful thing when he was in fights, or he just needed to warm something up. He remembered the others back at the house, and couldn't wait to see them again. He smiled as he noticed the large structure of the safe-house, and hurried to it. He climbed up the wooden ladder, and opened the floor-door to the house.

Last edited by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 am; edited 13 times in total
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

The Animals Empty Re: The Animals

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:37 am

(I think I might join...considering the long post, I skimmed through it and made my decision from there.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 am

((You can join. You can either be a forest-dweller or a townsperson. Please keep to the rules; it makes it fair for everyone. You'll need to include a name (first and last), appearance, animal type, age, and powers. Don't make your powers too God-like, please! You can be a human/animal hybrid or a complete animal. If you are a townsperson, you can't have powers. Also, you can't be a human/cat breed. Sorry If I sound too strict! I'll add a list of characters soon))
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 am

(Want to use this form?)

Name- First/Last:
Appearance:
Animal Type:

Name- First/Last: Kuro Silver
Appearance: Human/Animal Hybrid- Kuro has jet black hair and greenish-red eyes. He wears a silver long sleeveshirt with a white jacket, and blue pants. He wears pitch black boots, which shine in the moonlight.
Animal Type: Wolf
Powers: Kuro wields the elements of electricity and earth, but can control one to an extent, which is the electricity. He has an incredible amount of strength, which proves useful when it comes to tough battles.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 am

((Your character has been added to the list. Could you possibly try and post after A_fuzzy_bunny? This is to keep things in order so we don't have all three of us posting at the same time and having to edit them Smile )
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 am

Ashton was dozing on the old tan sectional couch when Katio popped up through the hatch door, as he did so she sat up, "Katio!" She exclaimed, "You're home! We've gotta decide what we should do tomorrow!" She said with a smile stretching across her face and her blue eyes lit up. She ran over to him and sat him on the couch, then left the room for a short moment and came back with a spiral and pen. "So what endeavors shall we partake in tomorrow? Discovering the meaning of friendship, closing the gates of hell, visiting a hot dog stand, time traveling?" She asked. She seemed so excited that Katio was home that she was about ready to bounce off the walls literally.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

The Animals Empty I will try to stay on topic with this as much as I can.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:34 am

Kuro appeared by the stairwell of the house. "Good, you're home," he said to Katio. He had been waiting for Katio's arrival, and had walked over to sit on the couch. Kuro had also been thinking about some things for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:39 am

Katio smiled at the two of his friends. They'd been living together long enough for him to be able to call them that. He willingly walked over to the couch with Ashton, and sat down on it next to Kuro.

"Uhm... I dunno," the neko mumbled in response to Ashton's rambling questions. He hadn't really thought of what they were going to do tomorrow; they hadn't even had dinner! "Who's turn is it to cook?" he asked after he realized how hungry he was. He suspected it to be Kurai's or Hushabye's, but really it'd be anyone but him. He had cooked for the past three nights anyways.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 am

"Oh it's my turn!" Ashton said excitedly. She loved cooking, even if most things she cooks look worse than sweaters that grandmas make for their grandchildren for Christmas. Their taste matches exactly how they look to- absolutely terrible. As she ran into the kitchen she yelled, "I'm making something you guys will just absolutely LOVE!" One of the big reasons she thought she was good at cooking was no one in the house really had the heart to tell her she was bad at it.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 am

"I wonder what she'll cook this time," Kuro muttered as he looked out of the window into the night. He was a little hungry and was expecting something good to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:56 am

(I gotta go to bed after this post! Night guys!)

Katio sighed after Ashton left the room, and he had been hoping for something edible to eat.

Just as the female neko had yelled from the kitchen, Hushabye, who was coming down the stairs, winced. Or at least, attempting to get down the stairs with her snake-like tail. "Yippy. I bet it'll taste scrumptious," she said with false enthusiasm. She wanted dearly to tell Ashton that her cooking sucked, but was simply to kind a soul to tell her so.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 am

Ashton was in the kitchen gathering the things to make what could possibly be the best thing she had ever made. She listed things off in her head as she grabbed them, "bread, peanut butter, jelly, butter knife, potato chips, and plates" she went back into the other room with PB&J's for everyone and they weren't super terrible, sure it wasn't going to be the best meal of their lives but at least it won't get anyone sick. She handed everyone their sandwiches and sat down next to Katio and smiled at him. Ashton had always been rather cheerful, even in awkward situations.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:14 am

"Finally, something good for once," Kuro said, taking the sandwich. One bite out of it, and he said, "Hey, this ain't half bad," and took another bite. "It's really good, actually." Kuro finished his sandwich in just a few minutes. "I gotta admit, Ashton, you are a good cook." He smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Hushabye sat on the floor with her back against the wall since the couch was full, and she cautiously took a bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Her dreadful expression suddenly changed to that of surprise. "They are rather good," she said politely to Ashton with a small smile.

Katio nodded his head in agreement with the other two. His mouth full of sticky peanut butter, he reached over with his free hand and patted Ashton on the shoulder in a sign of affection and gratefulness. At least no one would be up all night retching like the last time the catgirl had cooked for them. He shuddered at the thought, and turned a slight shade of green.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 pm

The fact that everyone liked her sandwiches elated Ashton to a great extent, "Thanks guys! It means a lot! I know I'm not the best cook, but at least I try!" She said smiling as big as ever. She finished her sandwich and took everyone's dirty plates and started the dishes, "So what should we do tomorrow? I don't really care, whatever we do is fine with me."
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm

"We could go hunting or something," Katio offered with a shrug as Ashton took their plate. Of course, it seemed that most of them were doing that almost every day. "Or exploring...?" They did that often, too.

"We could explore the village!" Hushabye suggested with a large smile on her scaly face. "We hardly ever go near it, and it'd be a really cool place to thoroughly check out."

Katio sent the naga a glare at this suggestion. "There's a reason why we don't enter it often. Or don't you remember? The whole war and hatred?"
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Ashton came back into the living room, "We don't need to hunt for a few days, we have a lot of food and things right now, but exploring does sound fun, and since we never visit the village maybe we should? I mean it would be fun to go there, maybe look at some shops or something... if it's alright with everyone else..."
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:21 pm

(Sorry I wasn't on, guys. I was pretty much busy with... things.)

"That does sound good," Kuro replied. "We need to go outside for once." Kuro still had some things in mind, and he wanted to know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:28 pm

(It's understandable ^^)

Katio turned to Kuro now, completely infuriated and irritated. "You can not be serious! How can you seriously be entertaining this insane notion!" he roared with a rising temper.

"Oh, c'mon! Why do you act like you've got a pole stuck up your-" Hushabye began, but she immediately stopped upon seeing Katio's fierce glare. "Though it would be fun..."
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Ashton gently put a hand on Katio's shoulder,"Katio, if you don't want to go then we won't make you, but we'd like if you'd accompany us." she said softly.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Upon seeing Katio's temper rise, Kuro said, "Jeez, I was just making a suggestion..." He then looked away to the window, looking out into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Katio bit his bottom lip as he thought it over. They had powers and instincts; they could handle themselves in tough situations. This would be no different. And he could tell that the other three really wanted to go through with it...

Of course, being the oldest of them, he was sort of their leader. Though they shared responsibilities equally. He couldn't leave Kurai alone at the safe-house, either, if everyone else was going. That kid was always getting himself into the troubl Maybe he could convince the boy to come, and everyone could go and explore the almost foreign terrain.

"Fine. We leave 7 AM tomorrow. We'll need supplies, as well," Katio announced firmly.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 am

"Yeah, we will. We should probably bring water so I'll go get some now." Ash said as she put on her light jacket. She grabbed enough water bottles for everyone to have two tomorrow and headed off to the well where they get their drinking water.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 am

"We'll probably need food as well," Kuro replied, still looking out into the night. He was still a bit surprised by Katio's sudden temper increase.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 am

Katio looked over at Kuro after Ashton left to get some water. "Yeah, we do need food," he said, and he was about to stand up and go get some, but Hushabye had already beaten him to it.

"I'll go pack whatever food is in the fridge!" she offered cheerfully, and she ran off into the kitchen to see what she could find. Katio and Kuro were now alone in the room.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum