Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...)

Go down

Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...) Empty Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 am

I got this dumb little idea when I was playing Super Paper Mario. It's just like that game, but... With Sonic characters. Anyways below are the rules: (I can't remember all of the rules, but I can remember some of them...)

1. Basically normal rules of Anything Roleplays.
2. Every one of your character will be made out of paper (But not yet at the start of the roleplay!), so if you can, try making a paper version out of your character.
Example:
Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...) Sirloc10
3. You can't permanently die in this roleplay, becasue your character can be revived by other characters, UNLESS every character loses in a not-supposed to lose battle.
4. Any fight will be controlled with a board.
5. You can use music, but if you use anything like remixes or own made songs then you have to ask a permission from the creator of the song.
6. Almost forgot: This isn't a very dark roleplay. It can have some dark moments but mostly it's a pretty happy roleplay. Until towards the very end where there can be ALOT of dark moments.

I will not be a character (yet) in this roleplay becasue I have to control the board.
Characters:
No one has joined yet.

This is a free roleplay so characters can do whatever they want and I will be like a narrator... or something like that...

The roleplay starts in a town/city/village/whatever.
(remember that the characters aren't yet made of paper!)

Back to top Go down

Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...) Empty Re: Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 am

This roleplay is almost dead, so I made this post only to try to finally start it.

Back to top Go down

Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...) Empty Re: Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 am

Alright, this roleplay is dead...

Back to top Go down

Paper Sonic 2 (Let's try this again...) Empty whieee

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

name: boubka the fox

i like to rp now Very Happy
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:36 pm

(YES! Thank you for bringing this roleplay back Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm

you're welcome Very Happy
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down