Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

A purely normal day... Or so it seems. - Page 2 Empty Re: A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

Post by Caliburn Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:26 pm

There WAS a poll that decided about owning an official character or not should be allowed. But, you've made your point. Restrictions as such do interfere in what people want to do. The applications were set up and made so it was one official character a person to prevent complains such as this. The emeralds were also meant to be kept track of 100%. But none of this matters right now; I know I can't convince you otherwise, and it would be plain wrong to give blackmail, just next time you make a topic that ignores the system could you please notify me? Once again sorry for interrupting.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

A purely normal day... Or so it seems. - Page 2 Empty Re: A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:35 pm

(Hm... I will notify you, Burningfox. Because I might be the only one that would go... Well, not against- but to say, to not follow such thing. However, I will give you a plan ahead- you know, like a sketch out idea of what I might do and see if your cool with it or not. Fair enough? Also, if you want to personality speak to me, please do PM.)

Baine nodded a 'your welcome' before glancing to the classroom door, as if saying they needed to get into the classroom now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Max Smiled. watching her as she went. He found himself Blushing. "No No, can't Do that" he said to himself. he shook his head. 'She may be a Beautiful Hedeghog. But i don't know' he thought. walking back to class.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Baine seem to catch little pieces of emotions, she suddenly stop max before they walk into the classroom- at this moment she wasn't thinking as she turn stubborn about why she couldn't read him like a book compare to the others. The words that came out of her lips seem... Strange for her to see. "Why is it I can't read your emotions?..." She whispered those very words, staring strange at Max- as if hoping he heard her till she snapped back to her shy self, letting go of Max's arm quickly and walked very fast passed Max and to her desk... She seem embarrassed now as she just sat in her lonely front corner next to the window; she simple refuse to look at anyone else. Why, why did she had to say that? It was only her secret, as well as her adopted older sister secret too. Baine let out a quiet sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Max Heard her. and Stopped Looking at her. 'reading emotions' he whispered to himself. Before walking into the room. Grabbing his stuff.and sitting down three seats away from her. 'Could she have those abilities?' he thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Baine just kept staring through the window til she had to look at the teacher for the school bell rang for class to start... She avoided making eye contact, let alone look over the classroom beside staring at the teacher or out the window when it wasn't something important. It was three hours till the bell rang for class to end. Baine gotten up, picking up her stuff and walking out the door first- not even scanning to see if she had a friend in the class, as she knew for sure that no one in the class was anyone she knew. She kept walking till she got to her second class room... Math... She blinked, staring at the teacher who was sitting in the desk...

A pearly white with black and tiny bits of red, female foxwolf sat at the desk. She looked like she just got out of the high school- so her being a collage teacher was very shocking really. The female foxwolf sat there with a grunt when the jocks would walk by her and do either two of these things -whistled at her or mutter about how she looked. The female seem to notice Baine just standing outside the door. "What are you staring at, miss?" She spoke in a slight, cold tone- but it wasn't rude as Baine seem to whimpered and when to the same area of the classroom seats: front and next to the window. Baine could easily tell that this foxwolf teacher used to work for G.U.N, or that's what the pass week skill seem to tell her. She also could tell that the foxwolf's emotions towards others was nothing but annoyances or angry, or both in this case...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Max sighed walking to his Next class. 'English? wow' he thought as he walked to his class. he tried to think on what Baine had said. he sat down, only to Be in the same Room as the Football Player from before. 'crap'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

The bell rang and Tiger stood up to the chalk board. Baine was trying to figure out why the female Foxwolf was a teacher, yet so young looking- this had her full attention that she didn't seem to notice anyone around her till she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Huh?" She glance over her shoulder to glance at who it was- The freshman from early! She seem surprise to see him in this Math class as Math teacher was writing her name on the chalk board...

Tiger finished and turn around with a dark glare toward the class. "Name is Miss. Tiger The Foxwolf. Only name you will and shall call me is Miss. Tiger. Any other name will be written up right away. This is a Math class, as all of you should know. Any questions?" She crossed her arms over her chest. She wore a dark crimson shirt, her sleeves cut to the shoulder as she wore dark blue jeans. Not something a Teacher would wear, but they let it pass since she was very harsh and good at what she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 pm

"the Freshman Smiled. then he Looked to Miss tiger.

Max Sat there Not looking at the Player, he looked at the teacher as he started to writ complex Problems on the board.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Baine looked to Tiger, waiting for any questions... One of the jocks had to just raise their hands.
Tiger notice this and glance. "Yes? What question do you have- if it is of any importance to math that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

The Jock Smirked. "What Fraction OF the Class do we actually learn"

The Freshman Sighed. facepalming

Max Wrote Down the Problem. " Anyone want to Complete this Problem." the teacher said, Max Raised his hand walking over and Finishing the Problem In two seconds. The Player Smirked. "guess we have a new Target Boys'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Tiger glared. "Every Fraction. All parts of this class you will learn- if I don't see you writing down notes your sent to the office, if I don't see you doing your class work, sent to the office. If your simple not paying any attention to what I say- which will be on the test mostly likely- sent to office. Are we clear? Or do I have to speak your language for you to understand?"

Baine wasn't shocked at the question- nor was she shocked at how Tiger reply. She was, however, shocked at what Tiger said... The fact that she state ' or do I have to speak your language for you to understand' was pretty much a punch to the face- mentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 pm

The Jock Smirked. "Clear as Crystal." he said

Max sighed sitting down. Trying to think and write down his Notes.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Tiger narrowed at the Jock. "Good. However, you and your... Friends there, I might need to take apart... " She glared toward the jock and his little friends. "Beside, I simple... Don't think you want the wrong idea..." She seem to glance at her shadow, before grunted under her breathe and glaring at the jock. "however, I'll save that embarrassment tomorrow." She slyly started before pulling down the screen and made the computer screen appear on the white screen. Starting off the lesson.

Baine had her notebook out, writing down everything Tiger said, had on the screen, and the board whenever she worked out problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:04 am

Later the Bell Rang and Max Grabbed his stuff and walked out of the room in a hurry. 'come on next class.' the jocks followed behind Smirking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:07 am

Baine lefted and ended up walking beside Max, she was startled. "Oh... Um.." She whispered quietly. "I have P.E... Next class, you?..." She looks to Max, wondering if he might get the math class with Miss. Tiger.

Tiger watched everyone leaved, she sighed. "So dull..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am

"Same" he said shyly. But He was also watching behind him at all the Jocks

Az Sat Outside. 'Tiger, Did you Find Max?' he asked. Mentally.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am

Baine glance slightly, nodding to Max. "I see..." She mutter.

Tiger narrowing her eyes. 'No, he doesn't have any periods with my class... due to this little village, this collage only has three periods for each grade...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 am

'any troubles you've seen so Far Demonic or otherwise?'

Max Smiled at her. "ya..' he said Before thinking a little. 'should i ask what she Meant By Reading my feelings?'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 am

Tiger groan. 'jocks, that's the problem.'

Baine glance behind her, the jocks were still following... At this rate, they'll catch up to the two, she suddenly grabbed Max's wrist without even telling him as she quicken the pass and turn to a right, sharp turn as a 90 degrees till they got into one of the side doors of the Gym for their class. "that should make them confuse for the time being..." She whispered softly, letting go of Max's wrist and smiling a little at Max before walking toward one of the couches..

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 am

Max Was Blushing Bright red. "y-ya, Thanks" he said running his hand through his Quills

Az Sighed. 'they never learn'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 am

Tiger groan, nodding. 'Yes, they never do...'

Baine smiles a little, nodding to Max before glancing to the main doors were the jocks had come in. "Hurry to your coach." She whispered to Max, since there was four coaches in the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

Max nodded As He ran to his coach. leaving a slight Breeze Before Coming back. "thanks again Baine' and without realizing Kissed her cheek and ran back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 am

Baine's cheeks redden due to the action, before letting her bangs hide her face. The jocks seem to gone into four different groups, of four people each group. And each four when to their coaches. Baine might have a slight hard time...

(Hey Shadowsong, you don't mind roleplaying The adopted mother, do you? .w. She's kinda Amy's mother really.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 am

(sure)

Mrs rose walked Onto the campus Smiling. "Now where is that Daughter of mine?"

Max walked to his coach Smiling. he was going for the track team later on, but the Jocks had other Plans, Starting to think of ways to make sure Max Doesn't Stay at the school
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next