Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

A purely normal day... Or so it seems. Empty A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 am

Eon Got Up. his Large Foot Coming down On Azrael. Azrael's eyes Shot open. and with a sudden Burst of energy He sshoved the Blade up his foot. the shining Blade was sending light energy into eon Pure light that was destroying him. Az Fell againhiss eyes closing. He was completely weak and in Pain.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

A purely normal day... Or so it seems. Empty Re: A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 am

Tiger when to Az. "A-Az..." Pulls him gently into a hug.

Dark sighed.

Back to top Go down

A purely normal day... Or so it seems. Empty Re: A purely normal day... Or so it seems.

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 am

"Damn...It... Too....Weak..." he said Wincing. the hit with the ground was harder than it looked.

Eon Looked like he was about to blow. Max saw. "Baine Get down!" he said Droping down trying to Protect her just in case anything came their way.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:39 am

Tiger growled at Eon beofre turning fully demon, turning into the demonic foxwolf creature and cut through Eon.

Baine hugs Max as she was moved down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 am

Eon Exploded. with a flash of Light. when Vision came back the sun was bright Eon was gone. Max got up Smiling Helping baine up.

Az was still weak. he was sleeping slightly trying to gain the energy his Lost taking the fall.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:49 am

Baine hugs Max.

Tiger turn back to normal, laying beside Az as she fallen asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 am

Max hugged baine and Looked at the Blue and Green emerald floated around them.

Az Smiled in his sleep His arms Found themselves around Tiger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:55 am

Dark sighed before watching the purple and red chaos emerals float down to Az and Tiger. "..."

Baine hugs Max.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Max walked with her Over to the edge of the island. "Dark they ok down there."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Dark nodded. "Sleepy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:14 pm

"well az Did fall Far so he's probably exausted, Tiger probably too.." Max said Huggin baine.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Baine hugs Max, nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Max looked to Baine smiling. "i'm sorry you had to see me like that."

Azrael started to Stir. "Oh what Hit me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Baine nuzzle Max. "It's okay... You protected me..." She whispered.

Tiger was still sleeping.
Dark sighed. "The ground."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Max smiled. Hugging her. close. "i wouldn't let him hurt you"

Az LOoked to Dark. then Jumped a little "Who are you?" Apparently He hit the ground harder than everyone thought. He had Lost MOst of his Memories.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Baine smiles sweetly.

Dark faceplammed. "My name is Dark..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Az looked at her. "fits you" he said standing. "Now if you excuse me I have to get back to My Village."

Max smiled. But his ears perked. " Dark whats Up down there?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Dark grabs Az, completely ignoring Max's voice. "Your not going anywhere! What The Hell do you remember!?" She growled

Tiger was still pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

"Certainly Not you."azrael growled. "Now If you excuse me I need to Get Back and report on my Diplomatic Mission For my father" he said Knocking her away walking once more.

Max Looked. "Crap" he said Jumping down. "Az!"

Az looked. "Max what the hell, weren't you supose to be with your sister?"

Max Tenced. "Oh No..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Baine was worry, jumping down to them as the glowing green chaos emerald float over. "Az..." She whispered, frowning, her ears flatten. "You have to remember what happen..." Her ears flatten.

Dark growled before narrowing her eyes and carrying Tiger away. "He shouldn't be here at all if he won't remember what hell we've been through..." With that, she disappear in the shadows with Tiger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Max sighed. 'dark you Know tiger will come After him'

Az Growled. 'that Foxwolf on the ground' He thought, 'she seemed Familiar.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Dark growled. 'She'll only be broken now....."

Baine frown. "Tiger..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Max Growled. "Damn it Dark, Let her Help. I could tell in the look in az's eyes that he recognized her. She Needs Him, and he Needs her" The Purple and Red Emeralds Were Moving closer together. Max saw this Sighing. "baine can you tell whats going on with the emeralds?"

Az had Gotten to the ruins sighing. "No...." he grabbed his head in slight pain. "What the Hell."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Baine blinked. "Their trying to help Az gain his memory back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:27 pm

the Flames Spoke. 'sister. there's a piece Missing from the Puzzle. Do you think that could be the Foxwolf?"

Max Sighed. "good Luck Convincing Dark" he said. "unless Tiger Wakes soon and GOes to Az. it might be possible."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next