Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Character Applications

+37
Midknight
MrTreesSapling
Shadow
MintySwirls
Nexus
Mephiles the Dark
Flaros
TaylorNPTTWolf
UnbreakableBond
plutokrasi
Sol
ShadyClash
KK-Afterbrun
LaishLife
DeuxExDimensia
CleverFox101
Jill Twilight
Aurora Lightsune
Steel Titanium
-Karma-
DavidZ525
Eager Believer
ShadlineTheWolf
Cyril Wer Kaldra
XwSapTrapXw
Azrael
Kai The Hedgehog
TheArcGuardian
Sparknish
Angered-Fluff
Electrisa
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
lady-tragedy
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
Caliburn
41 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Official Character Applications

Post by Caliburn Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Rules:

• You can only try for characters that are open or Minor characters whose player is inactive.
  • You need to make an application here before you can be even considered for control.
  • You can have 1 Major character and 2 minor if you just pick from the all/game verse. If you pick minors from other verses you are allowed up to 3.
  • You lose control over the Major character if you are inactive with it for too long. (For a main character this is 1 month, for a minor character 3 months)
  • If you are inactive for a while with a minor character and somebody else tries for it you lose control of it.
  • There are 4 people who will judge your app
  • You need 2 out for 4 votes to be allowed a minor character and need all 4 votes for a major character.
  • Crossover characters are not allow such as Megaman ones/Rinstar ones/NiGHTS ones ect.
  • If a character that isn't on this https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2090-official-characters-listing list that you'd like to play PM Uncanny-Illustrator or Lady-Tragedy
  • Nazo the Hedgehog, Sonic.Exe, Ashura the hedgehog ARE FANCHARACTERS and can't be played by anyone.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
(Name you use on the forum)

[b]Age (OOC):[/b]
(Your own age)

[b]Character Wishing to Claim:[/b]
(Name +Species of the character you wish to play)

[b]Age (IC):[/b]
(The age of the character)

[b]Likes:[/b]
(What does the character like?)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(What does the character dislike?

[b]Powers:[/b]
(What powers/Abilities does the character have?)

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
(What are the characters weaknesses?)

[b]Personality:[/b]
(Try to explain what the characters personality is in 10 words or 1 paragraph of at least  6 sentences)

[b]History:[b]
(You have to fill this in. The only way you are allowed to not do it if the official character does not have a known bio at all. Even then try to at least not down all the history just from the games/Tv series or Comics)

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?[/b]
(If yes, why?)

[b]Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?[/b]
(Sell us why you, and only YOU should control this character)

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]
(Yes or no)

[b]Try to get in character:[/b]
(Write a RP post while being in character)

Last edited by Spekkal on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 43 times in total (Reason for editing : Adjusted things)
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by Caliburn Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:29 pm

OOC Name:
Burning-Fox

Character Wishing to Claim:
Sonic The Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Phenomenal Speed; Ability to move faster than the speed of sound! Hopping over obstacles, dodging bullets, manuvering missiles, and beating enemies is made significantly easier.

Sonic Wind; Running around in circles rapidly will create a small tornado. Has a quarter of the power of a regular twister.

Forms:
Super Sonic; Using the positive power of the seven chaos emeralds, Sonic can transform into a Super Form, granting him more speed and extra strength. Virtually becomes invincible. Exits from form after using up ring energy. Emeralds can be chosen to get scattered.

Dark Sonic; Using burning fury and negative power, Sonic can transform into a Dark Form, giving him a boat load more power, and a little more speed. Not invincible, but has a berserker approach to things. Exits from form after calming down or getting knocked down. Can be done with or without emeralds in possession, however they must be active.

Dark Super Sonic; Achieved via the same as above, but with the seven emeralds in play. This is his second most powerful form, but he never has to use it, and doesn't want to.

Fire Sonic; Granted by the power of the fire flower from the mushroom kingdom, Sonic can burst into a torrent of flames and enter a Fire Form. Elemental control over fire.

???; No Information.

???; No Information.

???; Error.

Chillidogs; Awesome taste, great smell, overall perfect!

Running; Wide open space, dashing around... what's better than that?

Dislikes:
Water; Getting wet sucks.

Cat Food; ...Do I have to say why?

Weaknesses:
Capturing Friends; Hostage situations are the worst. Go too far and you're in for it though.

Deep Water; Swims like a brick. Can't hold breath long either.

Ice; Running on ice doesn't work...

Crying; Seeing friends cry breaks him apart. He'll do anything to stop it. Normally distracting from fights or other stuff, unless it's life or death.

Do you think you are fit to control this character?
I believe that I am fit to control this character.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?
I can get in character and stay in character very well, I've had plenty of Roleplay experience, I've been on this site since the second day after it came up, I almost match this characters personality, I am able to RP correctly and also I don't god mod.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Affirmative.

Try to get in character:
The sound of a gentle breeze of wind was heard by many in the area... a gentle gust, just right. The kind of wind that makes you feel significantly cooler at the perfect moment in a summer heatwave. Instantly, without warning, the peace was interrupted by the sound of rapid footsteps going past, followed by a large roar of the sound barrier following...

The blue hedgehog, Sonic, was the cause of it. He didn't hurt anyone though, that was good. In fact, he made sure of it. He was the protector of Mobius, not some invader like Robotnik. Running faster than the speed of sound, the hedgehog was kicking up more dust than a hurricane, as he narrowed his eyes to scan ahead into the horizon. Slowing down with a loud screeching halt, the hedgehog ceased movement, and looked around. He was now in some abandoned facility of some sorts. "...Hm. This must be the place." He whispered that to himself, as he walked through the metallic corridor of the large facility.

Although he was walking, producing echoing footsteps, what followed was simply... silence. A dead, eerie gap of no sound whatsoever. The hedgehog kept his brave, headstrong attitude, and advanced further into the metallic facility. Metallic facility. Heh. Just like old times, stopping Dr. Eggman's wild schemes, back in the day he was called Robotnik... and instead of an obsession with theme parks he had a giant base nicknamed Scrap Brain for some reason. "...Pssh..." He couldn't help but laugh a bit at the memories, until...
-ZZzZ-

The entrance closed. Without hesitation, the hedgehog sprinted back to the entrance, and observed it. "...Someone's locked me in. Shoot..." Indeed that was the case. The pipes in the walls seemed to open at that remark, and water began to flood the facility. "Augh, jeez! Water-..." He noticed how it was flooding the whole facility So this is where all of Mobius' water supply is goin'... eeh... The hedgehog snapped out of the sort of... trance he was in. "!" He knew one thing for certain, he had to get out. Water was a weakness. Not only could he not swim, but he sucked at holding his breath too, what, fear and whatnot.

Riving at the door, it seemed to refuse budging, basically spelling out a huge 'NO' for the blue hero. "...Ah, c'mon..." He punched at the door over and over again, to once again no avail, and realized the water was almost neck height. He was going to have to hold his breath now. Shoot shoot shoo-! Keep your cool, Sonic, it's just a lil' water... With that, he had no choice but to head the other way. The entrance wasn't going to open any time soon, so why drown trying to open it?

Forcing the water out of his way, Sonic wasn't getting cut any slack. It sure was tiring fighting water, and the speed he moved at... it was just... unbearable! Aaah, what is this, a snail race? He thought to himself, before quickly taking a deep breath as the water was now almost completely covering him. He went under, and was just barely able to see. Whoever flooded the place wanted him gone, and they didn't think about using sea water, thankfully. He continued navigating the facility, feeling lightheaded almost instantly... he couldn't hold his breath much longer. ...Shoot...

Random Phrases

"Runnin' around and smashin' up Baldy McNosehair's toys is lotsa fun, but I prefer to keep things quiet and chillax with my friends any day."

"Mmm-hmm... Chillidogs. The sweet smell of tender, juicy success..."

"Let's stick together guys! If we all attack it at once, it won't stand a chance!"

"...Hey. No tears..."

"Heh heh... sorry about that guys. But ya know, duty calls!"

"No... I-I failed..."

"Ah, c'mon! Ya didn't think I'd miss this, did ya?"

"Aww, this is nothin'..."

"Jeez..."

Bio:

Willing to change character? Suppose so.

Last edited by BurningFox on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Metal Sonic

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Ultimate Tank (Was about to say Spekkal there)

Character Wishing to Claim: Metal Sonic

Age (IC): Unknown. Though I assume not much, considering he's a robot.

Age (OOC): 17

Powers:
-Black shield, which protects him (for a short time) from damage.
-Super speed, caused by the motors on the back of him. His lithe body makes moving a lot easier.
-Flight, caused once again by the motors.

-Getting stronger, and therefore proving he is better than Sonic in every way.
-Destruction and chaos. Caused by him.

Dislikes:
-Sonic and his friends.
-Eggman, sometimes. A sentient robot isn't usually a good thing.
-Being unable to succeed at destroying the blue blur. It really grinds his gears. Pun totally intended.

Weaknesses:
Unknown, though Sonic does a pretty good job of kicking his robotic rear left right and center each time they fight.

Aye, considering I've been RPing for about 8 years now, and I know how to make paragraphs.

First, Metal Sonic is my favourite villain (yes, above Robotnik) in the Sonic series. I love his design, I love that he esists, and quite frankly people can argue that he isn't a good character, but every character can be developed. So yeah, I bloody love him and he's, for me, the easiest character to control.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Of course!

Try to get in character:

Vrrrrrrrrrrr...
A whirr of a jet engine echoed through the mechanical caverns, though from the sound of it, it seemed to be coming... closer. Like a predator, growling in glee as if it were about to strike. Considering a certain blue hedgehog residing within the factory walls, that may be a very large possibility. The metal prison-like walls of the massive factory began to vibrate ever so slowly, each shake a signal that this 'beast' was getting closer and closer with each breath of the blue spiked mammal. It was closer, closer, closer...
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...!
Here.
The wall exploded as a ball of blue fury flew forward, creating a gaping hole to the side of the room. It skidded to a halt, creating a mechanical form of the nicknamed blue blur in the room. They were similar, yes, but even a blind pink hedgehog could tell the difference as the metal-skinned red-eyed creation stepped forth, raising a single clawed hand to point at its opponent.
"..."
This was going to be interesting indeed.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Time Eater

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):

Uncanny-Illustrator

Time Eater

Age (IC):

Very much unknown

Age (OOC):

Powers:

Manipulation of time and space
Energy projection
-Lasers
-Immobilizing Orbs
Giant Fireball
Clock Shield
Flight

Screwing around with time
His fellow gods/demi-gods (Think Mehpiles, Solaris, Chaos, The gaias ext.)
His white zone
Hoarding things

Dislikes:

Chaos Emeralds
People who enter his zone without permission
Any sort of talk about his past

Weaknesses:

Not the smartest around and thus can easily be tricked (Like Eggman has)
The combined power of two super form beings

Yesssss

Because I already played him quite a while and got a rather good grip for him. Besides I have been able to develop somewhat of a back story and personality for him since in the game he had as good as non. Kind of hard to create the character up from having said not a single word in the entire game.

I very well understand this. This is why I picked Time Eater since there is not much to make mistakes with.

Try to get in character:

Really his own little zone was so boring at times with the only sound filling the place being the gears moving in the mist. But at the some moment it gave the purple smoke creature a place to come back to himself. The down side however remained that often the time would pass by so much that he would forget details. However events of recently kept haunting his mind.

How could he have been tricked by that man? It still was pissing him off whenever he thought of it. When he would ever be released from his guilt was anybodies guess. Perhaps he could talk about it with Chaos in someway. Or any of the other god like entities on mobius. They often were the few rare exceptions to people he could talk to.

His slender mist like fingers tearing an ever so small opening for him to seep out of, just to over look the world for a moment. The idea of maybe taking revenge was in the back of his mind. As was the idea of talking it out and bringing an apology to the hedgehog. Or to just destroy that eggshaped man. Only time would tell.

And all the time was what he had.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Dr. Finitevus

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Lady-Tragedy

Dr. Finitevus

Age (IC):

Presumably somewhere in his thirties, the comics never really specified

Age (OOC):

Powers:

- Chaos powers, can only be used when near the master emerald or chaos emeralds
- Equal to Knuckles in strength
- Uses warprings for multiple combat, escape and transportation purposes. Has a 'solid' number on him, but can create 'temporary' warp rings out of thin air by collecting ambiant chaos energy particles

- Purity
- Science
- Progression
- Black Tea, no sugar or milk
- Solitude

Dislikes:

- Stupidity
- Ignorance
- Stagnation
- The current state of the world
- Corrupted/Selfish individuals
- Sugar and caffaine (over stimulates his brain and causes severe headaches)

Weaknesses:

- Prone to fits of anger
- Tendancy to lose composure around Knuckles
- Not very good at going one on one without his chaos powers, more suited to battling multiple opponents at once, using their attacks against each other through warp ring

If I didn't think so I wouldn't be applying now would I?

For one I'm very impartial in playing canon characters and try to stick as close to canon as possible. I have done extensive character research and have an entire archief on this guy for easy access and look up. I also play him in such a way that people who do not read the comics can still understand what the flip is going on and I will not exclude fan character interaction. I will however, not romanticly involve him with anyone. Mostly because I don't think that romance is on the mind of someone who wants to eradicate all sentient life from the planet 8D

Yep I do and agree

Try to get in character:

Sometimes having other people working for you could prove quite a pain in the tail. Right now was a time like that. Before now he'd had the entire sandopolis ruins to himself. He could huddle away in the little room he had assigned as his office , his research lit by candle light. Sweet sweet silence and nothing but his research.. and a cup of black tea.

But no,  Scourge and the destructix where entirely to loud for any of that. It almost made him feel nostalgic. Not to mention that their racket was grinding away at his nerves, making it ever harder for the good doctor to keep his composure. Ah, but he needed them for now, he could not do everything on his own after all. But once his trap had sprung and he had someone at his disposal who was in an entirely different league then these peons.. well.. he'd just have to make a mental note to dispose of them.

Untill then it was all he could do to feign comfort and understanding, telling them sweet little lies and everything they wanted to hear. As long as the end goal was reached, what did the means matter?

After all.. all would be cleansed in emerald fire..

Bio: (Most likely will be removed from apps)

Finitevus was a brilliant chaos scientist from the echidna city of albion. He was charged with defusing Knuckles who was in the progress of becoming a living chaos emerald. Using the research of Knuckles ancestors Dimitri and Edmund, Finitevus created a chaos syphon suit to slowly drain the chaos energy from Knuckles. However this plan backfired, but what should have killed the scientist transformed him instead.

Finitevus went from a red furred echidna to a white furred one, saved by albions technology, he was given cybernetic eyes amongst things and was kept under quarantine and observation. It was there they observed that the changes where not only to his appearance. His brain activity was much higher and his brilliance much enhanced beyond the possible level. He taught himself to use the ambient chaos energy to create warp rings, something that had been his lives work before his transformation, but now seemed trivial.

Finitevus became bitter with the world in his new state, feeling the worlds development had stagnated and that it was beyond saving. He gave himself a new life's purpose; to cleanse mobius of the stain of civilisation so it could start a new. Realising the doctor was quite mad, albions council concidered him to much of a threat to leave him alive and ordered for his euthenasia.

However Finitevus escaped and in revenge, lead the eggman empire straight to albions doorstep, sending eggman the anonymous message 'see those who defy your genius with their superior technology. Albion was completely erradicated and finitevus went to join the dark legion for a while, who had been put in charge of guarding the master emerald while the guardians where away.

He used this oppertunity to study the master emerald, before dissapearing when the eggman empire attacked the floating island. He was thought to be dead but returned later to rescue Scourge and Rouge from an enraged Locke. Using them and the destructix, as well as turning the legions grandmasters greed against them and tricking knuckles father into going on a mad goose chase the doctor set a trap for knuckles by hexing the master emerald.

Realising the doctor had betrayed them as he transformed knuckles into a corrupted demi god 'enerjak', the dark legion fled. Scourge had left to moebius before that after super charging the warp ring finitevus had gifted him with, to escape the fireworks. Locke returned as the corrupted knuckles set about cleansing the world for finitevus, transforming the world in his wake.

Together with Super Sonic, Locke managed to break finitevus spell and release knuckles, dying in the progress, much to finitevus anger. The doctor got quite a clobbering before being pushed off the island, but escaped through warp ring only to return later in another attempt to using the master emerald. Again to be twarted by knuckles and thrown of the island, this time breaking his arm in the progress.

For now he's just licking his wounds and plotting his next move.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by Caliburn Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Me, Spekkal, Uncanny, and Tragedy are all
=ACCEPTED=
Unless there is a significant amount of rejection, this will stick.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Amy Rose

Post by Ember the Foxhog Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Jeff the Hedgefox

Character Wishing to Claim: Amy Rose the Hedgehog

Age (IC): 12

Age (OOC): 15

Powers:
   - Her ability to catch up to her true love, Sonic
   - Her double jump, which sadly she does not spin while performing, making her more prone to enemy fire.
   - Her Piko Piko Hammer, which I believe is at least as strong as Knuckles, if not stronger.

- Sonic:Since Sonic CD, she has had a big crush on Sonic, whom has always tried to avoid her. She someday wants to marry him, as implied in the game Sonic Heroes.
   - Friends: She has gained many friends over the course of the games, her best friend being her friend Cream the Rabbit, who has a pet chao named Cheese.

Dislikes:
    -Being away from sonic: I mean, come on. What fangirl is going to not obsess over not being with their love? Am I right? XD
    -Water: Getting wet could ruin her hairdo, and decrease her attractiveness in the process.

Weaknesses:
    -Easiest to capture: Also since Sonic CD, it seems that she's the one Eggman targets to be his scapegoat for his evil schemes to lure Sonic so he'll rescue her.
    -Love Hurts: If she gets mad, she'll use her Piko Piko hammer to hit the person that made her mad, and as I'm sure you all know, it hurts. BADLY.

Do you think you are fit to control this character? Yes. The reason I am fit for this character is that I've controlled a TON of girl characters in my lifetime of rping on any of the Sonic rp sites I'm on, and most of them are in love, so if I can do them, I'm POSITIVE I can do Amy.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? No one else I think has the experience I have, plus I've grown up with girls, most of them falling head over heels for me, so I know what they go for, especially Amy, cause in Sonic Battle, I almost ALWAYS picked Amy as my character after I unlocked her. Plus, I've played TONS of sonic games and know mostly everything about the girl. I even used to watch Sonic X back when it was good, and Amy was one of my favorite characters, next to Tails.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes? Yes, I fully understand the consequences, since I've pertained to many conditions before this on other forum sites, and I'm gonna keep my streak going.

Try to get in character:

A cold night in Mobius. The silence almost was broken by a girl, the one that Sonic stays away from. She squealed with happiness, since a shop had dresses on sale, especially the formal elegant ones. "Sonic can't stay away when I've got this cute of a dress! I'm positive of it!" the girl said, and with that she walked in. Later, she walked out, ending up with more items than she planned to use. "Ahh, nothing like a shopping spree to brighten up your day." The girl said, and with that she headed back to her humble abode.

The girl was none other than Amy Rose, Sonic's presumed "girlfriend." Her first encounter with the blue blur was Sonic CD, while in Palmtree Panic, she grew attached to the hedgehog. Literally. She would cling onto him if he stopped. Then in Collision Chaos, she was kidnapped by Robotnik's own creation, Metal Sonic. After a while, she was rescued by Sonic at Stardust Speedway, where she clung onto him one last time before he went to save Little Planet. After Sonic CD, she's been his girlfriend. But after Sonic Advance 2, she got herself her own sidekick, a rabbit named Cream. Amy and Cream are best friends and always will be, but Amy's true love is Sonic, the one who keeps running away from her.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:22 am

=ACCEPTED=

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Slade is now
=ACCEPTED=
Unless high amounts of disagreements and complaints arise, this will stick.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Dr. Eggman

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Character Wishing to Claim: Eggman

Age (IC): 42

Age (OOC): 15

Powers: N/A

Likes: Plotting, Making Machines, Inventions, Allied Robots (i.e.:Metal Sonic)

Dislikes: Sonic, Sonic's friends, Losing, Past Deceiving Allies(i.e. Perfect Chaos, Dark Gaia)

Weaknesses: Sonic and his friends abilities.

Do you think you are fit to control this character? Yes

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? I roleplayed as Eggman with friends before and I think I am able to use this character effectively in Roleplays.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?: Yes I understand

Try to get in character: In a dark metallic large room that was void of any real life. Except the robots who worked diligently, trying their best to keep up with their master's orders. "Hoo Hoo Hoo" A man bellowed, wearing a red jacket with gold buttons and black pants. "Soon.....soon! The Death Egg will be finished! And the world will be mine!" He laughed again in triumph, and turned his attention back onto his robots "Work faster! I need this place finished! Heh...Heh..." He slowly walked towards the window to look at the planet, and a wide grin appeared on his face. "Soon.....SOON! EGGMANLAND WILL SOON BE A REALITY! AND IT WILL BE MINE!!!!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Cream The Rabbit

Post by Electrisa Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Electrisa

Cream the rabbit (also Cheese the chao

Age (IC):
6 years old.. I think.

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Flying, and she's quite speed. And she can use her chao. What else a six years old rabbit can do? ._.

Ice cream, being outside, making new friends, playing with her Chao, picking flowers, drawing, her mother, Amy Rose, adventures..

Dislikes:
Violence in any form, danger, dangerous people, sadness, Eggman and his bots...

Weaknesses:
She's a little naive and can be easily manipulated sometimes.. Just fool her with kindness and polite behaviour. And she'll do a lot to help her friends. Is this a weakness, or not really?

... Let's check it out!

I hate questions like that ._. .. But I think that my childishness will help. And I like her, she's cute, kind, and she can do something to you even if she looks cute... Oh, she's a child and I behave like a child, that's it.

Yep yep!

Try to get in character:
A cute, little green field with trees around. And a little, cream rabbit with rather long ears (long even for a rabbit her age) and big smile on her face. She was holding a basket, a little plushie bear and a blanket could be seen in it. Blue Chao was twirling in the air, smiling and squeaking something in its weird language when the girl giggled at its tricks.
"Oh. That's a good place for a picnic, don't you think, mister Cheese?" She laid the checked blanket on the grass, then placed few plushies on it. "I brought our favourite chocolate ice cream!" She placed little bowls in front of plushies, then turned back and waved to her mother which was standing in front of their house. Cheese curled up on a blanket and waited patiently for its ice cream to come.
"I think that miss Honeypuff would like to eat an apple instead of ice cream." The girl looked at little bee plushie, then looked around for an apple tree. Then she flapped her big ears for several times and flew slowly towards the tree. "Here it is!" She picked a big apple and came back to Chao, just in time to see it eating ice cream from the box. "Bad Chao! You should wait for your turn!" Cheese whimpered quietly in answer and politely came back on its place.
"I wonder how does Amy going. Do you think that mister Sonic finally likes her?" Rabbit was eating an apple she picked when it turned out that miss Honeypuff is on a diet.
"Cha, Chao!" "Yes, I think so.." She looked up at the sky. "I didn't make a bouquet for anyone for a long time.. Let's pick some flowers for mommy, Cheese!" She stood and started picking up colourful flowers like it was the most important thing in the world. "Remember, be gentle when you pick them up! Oh, look, those blue are so beautiful..!"
... And that's pretty much all. Duh.

.. She was born, she lived, and she is. DUN DUN DUUUH! (I guess I don't need to write it, right?)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:15 pm

All three:
=ACCEPTED=
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Miles "Tails" Prower

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:15 am

Flamethefox

Miles "Tails" Prower

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:

■Twin-tailed propelled flight
■Supersonic Flying Speed
■Hand-To-Hand Combat Skills
■Experience swimmer
■High acrobatic skills and reflexes
■Extremely talented and clever mechanic and inventor
■Expert air pilot and aerial fighter
■Excellent driving skills
■Grinding
■Harnessing Chaos Energy
■Hyper Mode initiation
■Super Transformation

Sonic, His friends, Mint Candy, Adventures, Mechanical things and machines, Planes, Hanging around with Sonic, Creating and inventing new machines, Flying, Swimming, Helping others, Believing he can do something

Dislikes:

Getting left out, Dr. Eggman, His enemies, People mistreating old machines, Being teased, Being bothered when he is in the middle of something complicated, When no-one listens to him, People making fun of his machines, Thinking he cannot do something, Amy's yelling or in rage, Metal Sonic, Having to fight a friend, When his friends are hurt, People belittling him, People who threaten the whole world, Sonic and Knuckles fighting, Ghosts, Being surprised

Weaknesses:

Doesn't have quite the strength or defense, so isn't quite able to fight without Sonic or his machines to help him.

Why yes, yes I do

Yes, I do understand

Try to get in character:

"Aah!"The young fox quivers under his covers as lightning strikes outside, and the thunder makes him whimper.

Tails is hidden under the Tornado X, working furiously to fix its broken panel from the last battle with Eggman.

Miles, son of Amadeus and Rosemary Prower, was born the same day as Dr. Robotnik's takeover of Mobotropolis. Just prior to coup d'état, Amadeus had discovered the mad scientist's nefarious scheme, but was thrown into the roboticizer before he was able to warn the kingdom. Rosemary was subsequently brought in by SWATbots to also be roboticized, but just before the process occurred, the alien race known as the Bem transported the two foxes off world. Their fate was unknown to everyone on Mobius until Sonic uncovered the truth during his time in space, so for years, Miles assumed his parents died during Robotnik's takeover. (StH: #129, SSS: #9)

Miles was sent to the sanctuary of Knothole along with the majority of Mobotropolis' orphaned children, and was raised by Rosie This responsibility was later passed onto Sally Acorn as she got older, leading the young fox to call her "Aunt Sally" from on occasion. By the age of 4, Miles had received his nickname "Tails" due to the fox's mysterious double tails. He also discovered his ability to fly with them from an idea Sonic had gotten to make them spin around like helicopter blades. This in turn also lead to him and the others finding a limestone cavern in the Great Forest that would eventually be used by the group they founded that day- the Knothole Freedom Fighters. On a winter day some time after this, Tails and the other children got caught up in a strange event that sent them into a pocket zone caused by a Power Ring they found. While Sonic and Sally each had their own adventure, Tails had a shared experience with Boomer and Antoine. As he pointed out it seemed like they were meant to stick together like a team, this indicated to the Ancient Walkers who watched them from a higher plane that Tails was a potential individual of great destiny. (SSS: #5, #9)
(Archie Edition)
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Emerl The Gizoid

Post by Sparknish Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am

Sparknish

Emerl the Gizoid

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

4000+

Powers:

Copying moves, weapons and skills
Skill Get
Skill Copy
Near limitless combat capabilities
Forming a Link with other creatures
Harnessing Chaos Energy

Training and improving his abilities (copied from Knuckles, Shadow, and Chaos Gamma's personalities)
Speed (copied from Sonic's personality)
Being nice (copied from Amy, Tails, and Cream's personalities)
The Chaos Emeralds (copied from Rouge's personality)
Sonic (as a father)

Dislikes:

Dr. Robotnik
Others being sad
Making others cry
Waiting (copied from Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow)
Not having the Chaos Emeralds (copied from Shadow, Rouge and Chaos Gamma)
Chaos Gamma
E-121 Phi

Weaknesses:
Can be overloaded with skills and self destruct. So he has to clear out a lot of times.
Easily swayed in morality and can be anyone's for anyone who makes a link with him.
When he gains all 7 he can be overloaded with power and go crazy.

Oh yeah!

I suggested of being Emerl to Burning Fox.

Yes.

Try to get in character:
*After the Final Battle*
Emerl looks up seemingly reverted his back to his normal personalty.

"Where... is here...?"  *crackles* "Who... am I...?" *crackles* "Sonic... The
pain..." *crackles* "Shadow... Dark..." *crackles* "Am I..., am I...
*crackles* going to die...?" *crackles*

Sonic calls out its name.
It trembles over and and speaks

It's... been fun... Thank you... Sonic... This is... Goodbye... I'm
glad... I got to see everyone one last time... ... ... ... ... ... ..
Has Tails... gotten stronger? I know he tried his hardest... to protect
me... Thank him for me... And Knuckles... we had so much fun... Even
though he is too... gullible... But he is such... a good guy... So,
Sonic... don't tease him too much, okay? And Mom... Cream... Looks like
this is goodbye... I don't want to go... I'll miss all of you... ... ...
Shadow... Should I be glad that...I was born...?

Sonic has a tear falling down
Quit playing around! Don't get all serious on me now, Emerl! You... You
think this is goodbye or something? Hey! Come on, Emerl! Let's go play!
Everyone is waiting for us back home! Tails! And even Shadow and
Knuckles! Hey, I know! We can trick Knuckles into doing some stupid
stuff again! We'll go home and... and... we'll all laugh and have a
good time...! Right, Emerl...? Emerl....!!

Emerl collapses on the floor and starts to beep getting increasingly faster and faster
until it comes to a screech and a light flashes and he is gone.

Many Years Later: Emerl reappears in a small cove near the coast of station square.
He lays there until someone will find him.

Last edited by Sparknish on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 pm

@ Flame
=ACCEPTED=

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Sun May 05, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 am

Idk where to ask this but i'd like permission to do a rp of collecting one of the emeralds.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Shadow The Hedgehog

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 pm

also I realized he is already taken but i'd like to post a bio anyways just incase Slade decides he doesn't wanna use him anymore.

OOC Name:
TheArcGuardian/Arc

Shadow The Hedgehog

Age (IC):
16 (last I checked possibly wrong, if I am I sowwy ;w; )

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Chaos Control: There are two forms of this ability, the first being hyper speed dashes that seem impossible to follow and or stop without the one doing it stopping him/herself. The second is Teleportation, It is usually seen only one person doing this. But (from what I understand) It is possible for others to teleport as well via contact with the one performing Chaos Control.
Chaos Blast: A intense Impact of Chaos energy in a dome shape. Usually Destroying anything it hits or at least damaging it to some degree.
Spin Dash: Much like Sonic, Shadow is capable of the spin dash attack which is when a hedgehog will curl into a ball and spin in that ball over and over until picking up a large amount of speed. This can be used as a way of moving somewhere normally inaccessible or as a attack, both of which are usually effective.
Super Shadow: Much like Chaos Control and Chaos Blast, when in contact with either all 7 chaos emeralds or a large source of chaos energy. Shadow can transform into super Shadow, a glowing (depending on which game/show version you use) Silver or Gold Version of himself. Allowing him to fly and increasing his abilities to a much more damaging form.

The Only thing that Shadow Actually likes is a girl and the doctor Gerald Robotnik, the rest he tolerates.
Power sometimes.

Dislikes:
Eggman
Black Doom
Sometimes Sonic.

Weaknesses:
Even though at times it's hard to believe. Shadow has a heart, he doesn't kill for fun and doesn't destroy just to destroy. He has a reason for everything. Meaning he is likely to fall for a trap such as believing there is a way to bring back the girl he loves or something on those lines.

Well, I have used him before so...yea o. o''

I'm not gonna say i'm perfect. However, I do believe that considering I've had plenty of experience Roleplaying as Shadow, I think I'd be one of the better ones at roleplaying as him.

Of course. You are pretty much oocly the gods of this place Razz

Try to get in character:
Staring down from atop a rooftop, a dark black hedgehog would be watching the world. His attire consisted of very little as a good portion of Mobians, his attire consisted of only a pair of jet boots and white gloves. He made a "hmph.." sound as he watched the world on this moon lit night. He leaped off the side of the building, skating with his jet boots down the side of it, before reaching the bottom he kicked off. Spinning in the air and landing on the ground below. Facing him would be a horde of black dooms minions and G.U.N'S men. Both wanted his blood..for reasons he wasn't certian. He wasn't certain of alot of things except a few small facts. Like his name, shadow. He knew that well enough, His name was Shadow The Hedgehog. He noticed a pistol to the side of him and reached down and picked it up. Staring at them all with his red eyes....time to get to work....

Bio: [Isn't the same as the application?]

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to change part of it and delete some ooc in it.)
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Silver The Hedgehog

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Kai The Hedgehog

Silver

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Psychokinesis - He can lift things with his mind!
Super Speed - Pretty obvious...he moves pretty fast!
Super Transformation - Allows him to turn into a super powered up version of himself.
Chaos Control - He can warp time and space!
ESP - Psychic Control - Disorientates his opponents by unleashing a psychokinetic wave.
Hold Smash - Throws multiple levitating objects all at once.
Teleport Dash - Teleports through mid air in an instantaneous manner.
Homing Attack - Throws an attack that homes straight into the enemy.
Gravity Control - He can change the shift in gravity.
Gravity Dive - He can gain a burst of speed using gravity.
Psycho Smash - He can push away nearby objects and paralyse opponents.
Meteor Smash - He can create a sphere of wreckage that he can roll at opponents.
Psychic Knife -He can creat a knife like wave of energy that he can use against opponents.
Levitate - He can levitate himself using psychokenesis.
Psycho Shock - He can paralyse the enemy and manipulate them.
Spin Dash - He can thrust himself forward at great speed in a rotating ball.
Spin Jump - He can go into a curling spin that tears enemies apart.

Espio
Tails
Knuckles
Sonic
Shadow
Amy

Dislikes:
Eggman
Eggman Nega
Metal Sonic 3.0
All robots conceived by Eggman
Ifrit

Weaknesses:
Simple Minded
Short tempered
Overuses ESP. Not a good move as he does become tired because of it.
He also has an attitude that is prone to getting him into fights.

Not really. Syke! Of course I do. I wouldn't be applying otherwise.

(I'm sure this reason is overused, but I will say it anyway because it's true) His personality matches mine - kind hearted and well meaning. so I think he'd be a good fit. Plus...I managed to beat Sonic '06 from start to finish (which I'm sure you'll agree...is no mean feat! XD ), and the amount of times I tried to complete his battles doesn't even bear thinking about! I think I know all of his lines inside out! XDD

I'm also simple minded. Just like the hedgehog himself! What?

I do now.

Try to get in character:

"Life is a struggle...and people live without hope."

The silver hedgehog was flying through a city. A city void of live. A city void of colour. A city filled with terror. He zoomed through at a leisurely pace, observing the skyscrapers with their shattered windows. Only one question plagued his mind. "How did this happen?"

The hedgehog glanced down for a brief moment. The road below, broken into several pieces revealing the bright orange glow of the molten lava below. The lava shone through the cracks in the road like sun shining through the small opening in closed curtains on a summers day, making the cracks stand out.

He kept flying, in a trance of deep thought when a flame rose up high into the air, breaking his state and the light blue aura that surrounded him. He was taken back, just missing the flame's scolding hot touch. The silver hedgehog growled. His eyes burned with rage just like the flare in front of him. He stared at it with hatred, before bringing his hand back. The blue aura seemed to amalgamate into the hand he threw back before thrusting it forward, violently into the direction of the flare. The aura flew out of his hand like a snowball flying through the air, hitting the flame with such a force, all without uttering a word. The flare seemed to implode from the area the orb hit, causing the flare to snake back into the molten river below like a tentacle from a sea serpent.

The hedgehog watched the flare disappear. The rage in his eyes, still present. The encounter only seemed to fuel his desire to complete the mission his was on. The aura came back to his body as he floated on into the distance.

Fin. *Bows*
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty E-123 Omega

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):Shadowsong95

Character Wishing to Claim:E123-Omega

Age (IC):has No defined age

Age (OOC):18

Powers:Super strength
Vast and highly destructive build-in weapon arsenal (Mostly firearms)
Limited flight
Strong and durable armor
Waterproof frame and interior components
  • Above average speed

Shadow the Hedgehog
    Rouge the Bat
    Proving he's the strongest E-Series robot

Dislikes:
    Doctor Eggman
    Eggman's robots
    The Nocturnus Clan
    Mephiles the Dark
  • Being thought of in any way as weak

Weaknesses: EMP blasts

Do you think you are fit to control this character?yes

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? Well Besides Shadow the Hedgehog, I have had study on each Memeber of team Dark, Omega and Shadow More than Rouge. I believe i can Play Omega More effectivly and i would Like to try my Best to Play the strongest E-series robot.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?yes

Try to get in character:Ahem...E123-Omega Walked Metropolis Looking For Any New Eggman Robots that Might have Past his sensors. "MUST TERMINATE ALL EGGMAN ROBOTS" His Feet Clank on the ground with each movement and the sound of the Hissing of Hydrolics. Finally Omega got something on the sensor,"SENSORS INDICATE MULTIPLE TARGETS IN THE VECINITY!" He Rotated his arm transforming it into his Machine gun and fired at all the robots that were coming at him.

Bio: (Most likely will be removed from apps)Omega was created by Dr.Eggman as the 24th and last of the doctor's E-100 Series robots. He was designed by Eggman to prevent the release of Shadow the Hedgehog, and, in this case, he failed to control Shadow when he was released from stasis. To accomplish this, Eggman sealed Omega in an abandoned base with Shadow. Being imprisoned infuriated Omega; he decided to prove his status as the most powerful E-Series robot by abandoning his original programming and taking revenge on his creator and all the other machines he built.

• Last edited by Shadowsong95 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Hero
    Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 am

=DENIED=
    **You must specify at least one weakness.
    **You must post at least a paragraph for attempting to get in character.
    **Specify a real reason why you should get the character, and no-one else.
    **IC age = Age of the character.
    **OOC age = Your real life age.
    Fix these issues and you will be accepted.
    Caliburn
    Caliburn
    Hero
    Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Big The Cat

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):hypershadow64

Character Wishing to Claim:Big the Cat

Age (IC):18

Age (OOC):14

Powers:Fishing skills, Extreme Strength, and determination (Seriously have you seen this guy?)

Likes:Doing nothing, hanging out with his friend froggy, and searching for his friend froggy

Dislikes:Losing his friend froggy, having to search for him alot

Weaknesses:His Innocence

Do you think you are fit to control this character? Very

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? I feel like I know big the cat more than most people do.(And I think noone else would take him)

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes? Very

Try to get in character:
    There was a slight breeze that went across the small fishing pond. With fishing rod in hand, and best friend froogy next to him, Big the Cat was stting, waiting to get a bite. He then begins to close his eyes slowly as he drifts off into a sleep.
    Just then, he felt a tug at his line, and his eyes shot open. "I think we got one froggy!" The purple fuzzball yelled as he jumped up and pulled on his line. He tugs more and more as he reels it in. "I think we got a big one this time!"

As the line soon reaches his feet, the fish submerges, and it appears to be nothing but a very small fish, no bigger than two inches. "Oh well" The cat said, "Back in ya go!" He sets the fish down and watches as it swims away. "Such a cute thing eh froggy?" He turns to his friend.
    But as he turns, he finds that his best frog friend had gone missing! "Froggy? Where did you go?" He searches everywhere, under his bed, in his fishing tackle box, even under his short house. "I guess he's not here. Looks like I have to find him." He said as he marches off into the wilderness

Froggy! Frooogggyyy!" He yelled as his next adventure was just about to begin...

Bio: Really I dont know where he comes from
    XwSapTrapXw
    XwSapTrapXw
    Expert Member
    Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Chaos

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am

Gonna try again.

OOC
    Name (Name you use on the forum):
    Cyril wer
    Kaldra

Character Wishing to
    Claim:

Chaos

Age (IC):

Ageless

Powers:
    Chaos Bind

Chaos Impact
       Chaos Strike
       Dig    
       Drill
       Drive
       Glide    
       Punch
       Attack
       Spin Jump    

Peace
    and serenity

Protecting
       the Chao
       Tikal
       the Echidna
       Chao
       The Chaos
       Emeralds

Dislikes:

When
    the Chao from the
    Master Emerald
    shrine are mistreated or harmed

Dr.
       Eggman
       Pachacamac
       the Echidna and the Knuckles
       Clan
       Being sealed in the Master Emerald

Weaknesses:

Due to his waterlike body Chaos is extremely weak against water.
    He is also weaker when in an area where water is hard to come by

Do
    you think you are fit to control this character?

Yes, i
    think i am fit to control this character

Why should you in
    particular control this character, and no-one else?

I
    believe i should be in control of this character because i can act
    similar to chaos. Gentle around friend but ferocious around enemies
    or people who harm my friends

Do you understand that an
    admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if
    you have made too many mistakes?

I sure do

Try to get in
    character:

Aaah. Spring. A season of new life. New animals are
    born,plants begin to grow again and people can come out and enjoy the
    sun again. Amidst this all,in the park where our story begins we find
    a small puddle of what seems to be water. Now, of course this by
    itself wouldn't be so strange if it weren't for the fact that this
    puddle moved along the ground. How could this be possible? You might
    wonder. Well, let's follow the puddle and find out shall we? And sure
    enough,after a while the puddle starts to bulge upwards,slowly
    changing shape into a vagualy humanoid creature. The creature,hereby
    identified as Chaos looks around,flexing his water-like limbs. It
    looks around,almost as if it is searching for something. And sure
    enough it suddenly starts moving towards a glistering object nearby.
    Once arrived it shoots out a limb,grabbing whatever object was hidden
    in the bushes. If one would have looked closely he/she would have
    identified it as a chaos emerald before it is absorbed by the
    creature.
    Chaos stands up,changing his form to that of Chaos 1.
    though not much difference can be noticed other then the line of
    bones in his right arn down to his hand with the emerald embedded in
    the bone.

Fin *

Bio:
    (Most likely will be removed from apps)
    Cyril Wer Kaldra
    Cyril Wer Kaldra
    Master Member
    Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Cyril and Hyper, you're both:
    =ACCEPTED=
    Caliburn
    Caliburn
    Hero
    Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications Empty Rouge The Bat

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Shadline the Wolf

Rouge the Bat
    AKA: Jewel Thief, Bat Girl

Age (IC):

18 years old

Age (OOC):

14 years old (almost 15 if that makes any difference)

Powers/Abilities:

-Fighting techniques are deprived from kickboxing (most famous move is the screw kick)
    -Flying/Scouting
    -Digging (her boots aren't tipped with metal without a reason!)
    -Excellent vision (well, it would be a bit difficult to spot gems while flying with average vision...)
    -Stealth
    -A skilled swimmer (had to look that up)
    -Hand to hand combat skills
    -Demolitions expert
    -Her feminine charm makes her appear careless, but it protects the fact that she's scheming and manipulative

-Knuckles the Echidna (messing with his head at least)
    -Shadow the Hedgehog
    -The Chaos Emeralds
    -Gems and jewelry
    -E-123 Omega
    -Getting what she wants

Dislikes:
    -Having to chase around Eggman
    -When things don't go her way
    -People able to look past her charm
    -Failing a mission
    -Losing her gems
    -Wave the Swallow (has a slight rivalry with her)
    -Amy also tends to get on her nerves

Weaknesses:
    -Rouge can be self-centered
    -Jewels are an easy distraction for her
    -She can be easily framed
    -Losing jewels to someone can set her off easily
    -She gives into tempting opportunities too easily

Yes, I do

First, I know it doesn't matter much, but I would like to state that she hasn't been tried out for yet ._.

Anyway, I believe that I can control Rouge very well. I know her sneaky ways, since I've observed her roles in the games. I understand her personality well. It's easy for me to figure out how she would react in a specific situation. I know her abilities and limits, and the way she fights.

Yes, I understand

Try to get in character:
    The night. The perfect time of the day, where all of the freaks and criminals crept out. A perfect time for Rouge to make her move.

The great white bat sat in front of a mirror, reapplying her lipstick. She smacked her lips a few times and smiled at herself. Oh, this robbery would be easy tonight. Especially since this museum held one of the most precious jewels of all. And the best thing: the security was so loose! She could sneak right in without a problem.

"Why didn't I think of this before," she murmured to herself, grinning. Rouge pulled open the window of the small room and leapt out, her wings extending and allowing her body to glide easily.

---

Rouge landed gently onto the ground, casually walking up to the back door of the museum. It had a padlock around it. Really? This would be easier than she thought it would! She pulled out a hairpin, fitting it into the lock. Click. Rouge smirked and slid through the open door.

It was the perfect entrance to go through. It just so happened that the specific moonstone she wanted was one of the last items to be on display. Al little whole in the top of the roof filtered the moonlight onto the stone. The only light in the room was that gleam sparkling off the gem. It was just so beautiful, she had to have it. That wouldn't be hard. Two bodyguards stood beside the display. One already dozed off, and the other seemed about ready to fall asleep also.

Rouge walked quietly to the half-asleep guard. The slight tapping of her metal boots made the guard a little more wary. He looked around, eyes drooped, but saw no one. He suddenly felt hot breath on his neck. "Good night."

And Rouge kicked him hard in the back of the head, a sly smile on her face as he toppled forward. She nudged him with her boot and clarified that he was unconscious.

She swiftly grabbed the moonstone off of it's display pillow and walked out of the back door like it was no problem. Rouge took flight again. "Too easy," she said aloud, her laugh echoing off into the city.

Unknown. There isn't anything about her that mentions a past
    ShadlineTheWolf
    ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Shad,
    =ACCEPTED=
    Caliburn
    Caliburn
    Hero
    Hero