Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Character Applications

+37
Midknight
MrTreesSapling
Shadow
MintySwirls
Nexus
Mephiles the Dark
Flaros
TaylorNPTTWolf
UnbreakableBond
plutokrasi
Sol
ShadyClash
KK-Afterbrun
LaishLife
DeuxExDimensia
CleverFox101
Jill Twilight
Aurora Lightsune
Steel Titanium
-Karma-
DavidZ525
Eager Believer
ShadlineTheWolf
Cyril Wer Kaldra
XwSapTrapXw
Azrael
Kai The Hedgehog
TheArcGuardian
Sparknish
Angered-Fluff
Electrisa
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
lady-tragedy
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
Caliburn
41 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Espio The Chameleon

Post by Lenadoom Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 am

(Copy-paste powers activate!!)

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):

lenadoom

Character Wishing to Claim:

Espio the Chameleon

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:

• Super Speed

• Camouflage

• Stealth

• Skilled ninja

• Ninjutsu

• Ninja weapon expertise

• Great acrobatic skills and reflexes

• Espionage

• Hand-To-Hand combat skills

• Limited computer hacking

• Extendable and powerful tongue

• Master of scaling surfaces

• Experienced detective and data collector

• Grinding

• Keen Mind

• Powerful and destructive charges with horn

• Harnessing Chaos Energy

• Hyper Mode initiation

• Peace and Quiet

• Researching

• Target practice

• Training ninjutsu

• Self discipline

• Freedom

• Speed

• Danger

• Independence

• Silver

• The Chaotix Detective Agency

Vector

Charmy

• Knuckles

• Sonic

• Shadow

• Justice

Dislikes:

• Dr. Eggman

• People going back on their word

• Charmy for extended periods of time

• Crooked dealings

• Games

Weaknesses:

• Claustrophobia

• A bit of a showoff

• A small blunder such as a sneeze can render him visible.

Do you think you are fit to control this character?

Yes, I am.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?

I know that he hasn't been applied for yet, so I'd though I'd give it a shot at it. I'm a little claustrophobic as well, and also, Espio does happen to be one of my favorite Sonic characters.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?

I very well understand this, as I have been roleplaying for about 2-4 years.

Try to get in character:

Well, it's been quite a while since I got into character. So, here we go...

______

It was just another day in Mobius. The wind blew gently, the sky was beautiful, and the sun shone brightly. A shadowy figure could be seen sitting on a cliff, meditating. The wind blew as the figure continued to meditate. After hours of meditation, the figure stood up, beginning to look off into the distance. The shadowy figure was no longer shadowy-- it looked to be a chameleon. His skin was peach-yellow, his scales were colored fuchsia, yellow, and green, and he wore white gloves and green shoes with black toes and yellow cuffs, each with two black belts securing them.

The chameleon named Espio stood on the cliff, looking into the distance. After some short moments, a call came in, and he ran off for whatever the call was about, using his ninja-like skills to get to his destination. After minutes, he arrived at the Chaotix Detective Agency, and received his mission. Eggman's probably up to no good again, he thought as he ran to his next destination. The destination-- Eggman's base.

Minutes later, the chameleon, Espio, arrived at Eggman's base. The doctor was just now sending Metal Sonic to do his dirty deeds. Espio knew he had to stop the metallic blue blur somehow. So, he followed Metal Sonic, becoming invisible as he did so. The so-called "copy of Sonic the Hedgehog" was causing destruction, as usual. The chameleon hid among the trees, waiting for just the right moment to stop Metal Sonic.

When Metal Sonic approached the tree, Espio threw it-- the ninja star hit the robot, causing it to spark like crazy and explode after about a minute. The mission was done, and Eggman was dumbfounded. The doctor wasn't able to understand who, or what, destroyed his robot. Before Eggman could find out who had done it, Espio was gone--disappeared. He had apparently returned to the Chaotix Detective Agency to claim his reward.
______

*Fin.*

Bio(Most likely will be removed from apps):

Espio the Chameleon is a part of the Chaotix. He is the speed leader of Team Chaotix.
Espio is friends with the Chaotix, consisting of Vector the Crocodile, Charmy the Bee, and Mighty the Armadillo(formerly). He also has friendships with Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat, E-123 Omega, Amy Rose, and Silver the Hedgehog. His enemies/rivals are Doctor Eggman and Metal Sonic.
______

Might I suggest adding Mephiles the Dark to this list as well?

______

*phew* It's all done!

Lenadoom

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by Caliburn Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 am

Shadowsong95 and Lenadoom.
=ACCEPTED=

ShadeWolf&Friends.
=DENIED=
-If you've only got three powers, explain what they do.
-Put more detail into the "Try to get in character" section.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Character Applications

Post by Caliburn Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 pm

It's Official Characters and the Emeralds. From the Sonic Universe. Unless I see Megaman 100% playable, and shown as a major character in a Sonic Game, then he's not added.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eager Believer Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 pm

BurningFox wrote:It's Official Characters and the Emeralds. From the Sonic Universe. Unless I see Megaman 100% playable, and shown as a major character in a Sonic Game, then he's not added.
Hello~

Mega Man isn't an official Sonic character, but perhaps some Sonic characters from the Sonic comics could be added? Mina the Mongoose and Sally Acorn are a few examples. They, and many others I'm sure, are heavily involved with the Sonic Universe and the backstories of Sonic, Tails, and the others.
Eager Believer
Eager Believer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3380386/Richy-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Nice suggestion. I'll be sure to add those characters.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Charmy Bee

Post by DavidZ525 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 pm

DavidZ525

Character Wishing to Claim: Charmy Bee

Age (IC): 6-8

Age (OOC): 13

Powers: can fly, and accoding to knuckles chaotix, forever, sharp stinger

friends/allies:
Chaotix
Espio the Chameleon
Vector the Crocodile
Sonic the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Mighty the Armadillo

Sugar
Playing
Goofing off
Flowers
Nectar
Playing video games

Dislikes: Boredom
Dull and bland atmospheres
Being tricked
Dr. Eggman/Robotnik
Vector yelling at him

Weaknesses: very childlike, easily tricked. weak

Do you think you are fit to control this character? Yes, but if i get eaten by a hamster in 30 seconds then no.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? I roleplayed as charmy before and i did an ok job,

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?: Yushsir

Try to get in character: "Heeeyyyy guyssss.... WE GOT A JOB!"
"do we have to get to the computer room?" asked vector. "no, open the box to find out what he mission is!"I say.vector opens the box, POW!  a glove comes out and hits the poor crocodile, and sprays water all over mighty. "WHY I OUTTA!" yelled mighty, but espio stopped him from puncching me. "Heee hee, sorry guys" i said. i slowly flew out the window, then hid in my favorite tree. "they wont find me here, hee hee"

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to make it better agian)
DavidZ525
DavidZ525

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Silver The Hedgehog

Post by -Karma- Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:44 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Karmaover9000 also directly known under the nickname; 'Karma'

Character Wishing to Claim: Silver the hedgehog

Age (IC):Supposedly 14-15

Age (OOC):13

Powers:

Silver has the telekinetic abilities but has no obtained speed as fast as or close as shadow or sonic, However he can travel at the same speed uplifting himself to travel at the exact same speed not on his feet but using his psychokinesis power's.
Using this same power he can lift heavy objects and throw them up to 100 feet, this same aspect can be used to make a psychic knife which is thrown able to deal lots of damage and knock foes off their feet.
He also has some of the same moves that sonic and co. have like the spin jump, homing attack, spin dash and jump. Also along with this his psychic powers can be used amplified taking up most of his ESP like grabbing a hand full of objects and throwing them constantly at his foes...

Like sonic and shadow, Silver also has a super form also known as "Super silver." This, however, was not granted with the seven emeralds but through shadow and sonic who grant him this ability.
In this form his powers are amplified 2x and he is able to use a new power called the shield of light which is similar to Metal Sonic's, Shield of Dark, Except it is able to last for a longer amount of time and allows him to attack alongside with it.
With Longer flight he also has invincibility and doubled strength and speed even on his feet.

-Encouragement
-A sweet heart and a brave mind
-Blaaaaze~

Dislikes:
-Evil and destruction
-False Justice
-A sense of false hope
-Discouragement
-Eggman and iblis...the one who destroyed his home...

Weaknesses:
Close minded and reckless, He usually seems to pick up arguments off of his ego and will wander into dangerous situations.
Also, When he uses his ESP up he becomes distressed and fatigued, which can make him have major headaches.

Fit for active service commander! When I first came here I was sort of the roleplay noob that barely knew anything, However, Over the years I studied in creative writing telling a story and finishing it off while adding details as the story went on. My teacher's were not the only ones off of this site but on this site too, I observed and practiced the great rper's I knew on this site, My inspiration, My knowledge...Not too long after I had won a spelling bee and increased by vocabulary knowledge by ten-fold. I may be good now but I still can work on my skill's.

Well to not try to put up a argument, This character interested me when his role appeared in Sonic the hedgehog, 2006. He interested me with his powers, his personality, and goals and what he was trying to save that meant dearly to him.
However even though this game was not that good, silver had been an interesting character he also had a compelling background story although he was stupid at times and reckless. Just like me, I am called this multiple times, getting into fights and starting up random arguments for a reason of my ego and literally short tempered.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Correctomundo, Brochacho!

Try to get in character:

"This place...I hardly even recognize what it had become..."
Dangerous and chaotic, were the two words Silver could describe the place he once called home, a place that was bright and cheerful was now filled with raging demons and streets of molten lava.
The grey hedgehog hovered through the streets, Volcanic flare's lashing out like teeth, Oh how could it have gone so wrong...He landed on top of a building that went straight into another making a large walkway to each other.

He turned around and watched in the distance, A black and blue monstrosity tore down streets that were not flowing with lava and roared. He could recognize it as A titan, A feared and gruesome version of the Golem...
He sighed "So this is what it had become...the peaceful people here...all wiped out like nothing...."
Silver remembered the tragedy that took place. The whole city had become a sandbox for Iblis, also known as Solaris and Mephiles, he had become the terrifying result of project Solaris year's back. With no one to stop it, the beast destroyed, raided... conquered...soon the whole world fell to the god as he destroyed it turning it into a wasteland for miles around leaving it barren with no hope for life.

Silver turned to the titan, aura shrouding him as he began to form the psycho knife. He growled as flames spat up around him, The titan, turned to face Silver roaring, Silver charged up the knife with all his strength "Come and get it..." The Black and blue demon roared and jumped onto a building which shuddered keeping the weight of the monster on it's already troubled structure.
He smiled at the creature and started flying towards this demon as the titan brought up a boulder and jumped at silver, the dark soul-less eyes peering into silver's as he ripped the blade from his hands to the titans head and...snap...

Thank you *Parades on out*
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Shadow The Hedgehog

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:42 am

I'm going to go ahead and ask this now...

May I apply for Shadow?

Sonic.EXE

Shadow the Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Unknown, as he is immortal. He was created fifty years ago by Professor Gerald Robotnik.

Age (OOC):

Powers:

Supersonic speed
High physical durability
Extreme acrobatic skills and reflexes
Immortality
Minor super strength
High jumping abilities
Hand-to-hand combat skills
Weapon and firearms combat skills
Excellent driving skills
Capable Extreme Gear rider
Grinding
Harnessing Chaos Energy
Chaos Powers
Super transformation
Dark Shadow and Hero Shadow transformation

Rouge the Bat
Maria Robotnik
Gerald Robotnik
E-123 Omega
Amy Rose
Having the Chaos Emeralds with him
Being left alone
Sonic (to a degree)
Silver the Hedgehog
Keeping his promise to Maria (to protect Earth and Humanity)

Dislikes:

Anyone who can rival him
Doctor Eggman
Black Doom
Biolizard
Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) only)
Anyone else who defeats Sonic
Black Arms
Humanity, excluding Gerald and Maria (formerly)
Eggman Nega
Mephiles the Dark (Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) only)

Weaknesses:

Seeing that Shadow had been created 50 years ago, he has an ambition to see what his past is.
Also, he lost his only friend, Maria Robotnik, who was also included in his dark past.

Yes. Now that I have gotten back on here on this account, I promise to hold myself as responsible and treat everyone equally. I have roleplayed for the past 2-4 years, and can make my sentences proper, but sometimes I make grammar mistakes as well as everyone else does.

To begin with, this character interested me back in 2008, somewhere in that range, or earlier when I was playing an game online known as Sonic RPG. I've played most of the episodes already, and am awaiting the next episode to come out. Now back to the topic-- He interests me in some pictures on the webz as well, but mostly on his performance in the games that he has been in. He has very interesting attire, as well as an interesting character in the games that he has been in. Like Shadow, I've experienced a dark past, and I do want to be alone at times.

Yes sirree, I do!

Try to get in character:

The night falls, and the moon shines upon a black hedgehog with red streaks, who is standing on top of a building. He looks down upon the Mobians who pass by the building. Maria and his ambition are all he can think about. He looks up to the stars, thinking about his existence. "Shadow the Hedgehog... Why does that name haunt me...? It's the only thing I can remember... and that... gruesome image..."

The hedgehog named Shadow looks down upon the Mobians who are passing by once more, and jumps down onto the ground, landing somewhat nimbly on his feet. Choosing your friends wisely was going to be a hard choice for this particular hedgehog. As he walks on and looks around him, a thought comes up into mind:

"If the world chooses to become my enemy....I will fight like I always have."

Bio: (Most likely will be removed from apps)

Shadow the Hedgehog is considered to be the Ultimate Lifeform and is created by Doctor Gerald Robotnik. He "appears" to like Amy Rose, Sonic(to a degree), and Silver the Hedgehog. He is in Team Dark with Rouge the Bat and E-123 Omega as the Speed leader.

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Knuckles The Echidna

Post by Steel Titanium Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:18 pm

OOC Name:
Steel Titanium

Knuckles The Echinda

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Gliding; Although he can glide, It takes him awhile to get somewhere by gliding due to the slow speed of it.

Forms:
Super Knuckles; Using the positive power of the seven chaos emeralds, Knuckles can
transform into a Super Form, granting him more speed and extra strength.
Virtually becomes invincible. Exits from form after using up ring
energy. Emeralds can be chosen to get scattered.

Hyper Knuckles; Using the Super Emeralds, Knuckles can transform into Hyper Knuckles, He is unable to drown in this form, And his gliding is more faster.

Grapes; Awesome taste, Juicy, overall perfect!

Being left alone

Swimming

Dislikes:
Strong sunshine

Being Tricked by Eggman

Failing to protect the Master Emerald

Weaknesses:

Short Tempered.

I believe that I am fit to control this character.

I can get in character and stay in character very well, I've had plenty
of Roleplay experience, I almost match this characters personality, I am able
to RP correctly and also I don't god mod.

Affirmative.

Try to get in character:
It's a clam day on Angel Island. Knuckles was Doing what he do best, Guarding The Master Emerald. "It's been a few weeks since Eggman has tired taking over mobius," When suddenly the Master Emerald started to glow. "Hmm, I wonder this could mean" Then a flash of light appeared for a second and a outline that looks like tikal appeared. "Tikal" The Red Echinda said to his self. Tikal came then looked at Knuckles with a worried face. "Tikal, what's wrong" He asked her wondering what's going on. "Eggman is planning a attack, You must warn Sonic and the others" said Tikal worried. Then Knuckles went down to find Sonic. Seeing Sonic running around Green Hill, He landed Then got infront of Sonic. "Hey there Knuckles" The blue blur said. "Sonic, Tikal said that Eggman is planning a attack" said Knuckles.

Random Phrases

"We'll see about that Bat Girl!"

"Oh no you don't. Wait."

"We've no time to waste! We've got to defeat it now!"
"I feel some strange energy."
Steel Titanium
Steel Titanium
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Shadow The Hedgehog

Post by Sparknish Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Sparknish

Shadow the EmoHedgehog

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Immortal (created 50 years ago)

Powers:

• Chaoskineticvity (Chaos Powers)
• Super Speed and Strength
• Incredible Endurance and Acrobatics
• Inmortality
• Excels at Hand-to-Hand combat and Firearms.
• Excellent Driving Skills
• Super Transformation.

Rouge the Bat
E-123-Omega
Maria and Gerald Robotnik
Keeping his Promise
Being in solitude.
Sonic and the gang to a degree.
Power
Dr. Ivo Robotnik(Some cases)

Dislikes:
Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Some cases)
Black Doom
Anyone who can rival him
Anyone who defeats Sonic
Anyone who is more powerful than him

Weaknesses:
Easily Angered,
Flashbacks of Maria,
Hatred of G.U.N.,
Memory Loss,
The rings on his wrists being unpresent,
over estimating his power.
being extremely cocky

I dooz

Cause I was being too nice last time as I will hold Shadow with an IRON GRIP

Yessir.

Try to get in character:
[color=color]"...Hmph..[color] A small grunt came from a Jet Black Hedgehog who had red stripes. It had a frown on it's face like it always does. It glared down the steers if the City of Indepence with a fiery hate with it's Velvet red eyes. Hate. Everyone has it. He just chooses to express it outside and with force. The sky was crisp and cool. A soft breeze. Peaceful. Bleh! Who cares about peaceful.. OhRiiight... Sonic. The Hedgehog always seems to ooze into his mind and he doesn't know why. With a forceful block he expels the goody goody two red booties out of his mind and Contiunes
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Knuckles The Echidna

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:37 am

[I'll make two particular remarks to preface this application for honesty's sake.  1) I have effectively no experience with the comic continuities, which will influence this application and the RPing that may follow. 2) I am willing to make up for knowledge gaps but it is not plausible for me to read all the source material.]

OOC Name: Quiet Light.

Character Wishing to Claim: Knuckles the Echidna.

Age (IC): 16.

Age (OOC): 16.

Powers:
Note also skills.

- Use of extreme physical strength
- Swift speed in comparison to your everyday Mobian (though not so much as other heroes, Knuckles being a Power type)
- Highly enhanced physical durability/endurance
- Powerful digging & limited geokinesis
- Gliding (through letting wind pass under dreadlocks)
- Super and Hyper transformations, through respective use of Chaos and Super Emeralds
- Skilled swimmer and climber
- Skilled treasure hunter and hand-to-hand fighter
- High acrobatic reflexes and skills (again, lesser than such as Sonic and Shadow)
- World-class Extreme Gear Rider

- Grapes & other fruit
- Guarding the Master Emerald
- Peace, quiet, and relaxation
- Solitude
- Training & fighting
- Friends (moreso when they don't interfere with 'peace, quiet, and relaxation')
- Overcoming challenges/proving strength (to an extent)
- Rouge (to an extent)

Dislikes:

- Anyone who illegitimately goes after the Master Emerald
- Failing in his duty to protect the M.E.
- Injustice (which is, yes, a very broad category)
- Strong sunlight
- Being called gullible (even when it's true)
- Being tricked (which he generally doesn't realize, though he's gotten a bit better over time)
- Disturbances to his focus
- Being called weak
- Rouge (to an extent)
- Enemies generally shared by the 'Good' alignment as a whole

Weaknesses:

Given his fighting ability and sheer physical power, the two main weaknesses of Knuckles are flaws of personality or, if you will, mental flaws.

- His temper is extremely short.  If he thinks that he's so much as slightly been insulted, wronged, tricked, or even if he's just confused, his short fuse lights and his normal stubbornness escalates into hostility and aggressiveness.
- Having been solitary most of his life has given him some benefits, but also a number of related flaws.  The red echidna tends to be antisocial, somewhat egotistical, very stubborn, and to some extent - though he would never show it, because he would never completely give up his duty - he envies Sonic's free-spirit lifestyle.

"Yeah, I feel good!" - Knuckles, B-Rank Quote from Adventure 2

Yes, yes I do think that I am fit to author Knuckles.

I bring seriousness, stubbornness, and a sense of duty and honor to the table as my own personality traits.  I also bring four years of RP experience and a love of storytelling.

It is understood, and I agree to the conditions.

Try to get in character:

A gentle breeze rustled the leaves and small trees growing out a distance from the altar.  A lone red figure sat on the weathered steps that led up to the ancient home of the larger of the two actually-green Emeralds.  This, the Master Emerald, continued its nigh-on eternal rotation, while the echidna on the steps continued his night-and-day vigil.  With the wind inaudibly rustling the trees, he settled into a comfortable position to get a few minutes' rest, counting on noise to rouse him.

A louder, more noticeable rustling woke the echidna.  He sprang to his feet, fists up, in his characteristic fighting stance as he raced to the Master Emerald and sharply looked through the eight cardinal directions for signs of the intruder.  No such signs were forthcoming.  Instead, a Flicky flittered off a tree branch and puttered around in the clearing, looking lost - not a common sight on Angel Island, or anywhere for that matter.  Knuckles relaxed, loosening his stance but keeping tension in his arms.  He slowly stepped down the stairs and gently picked up the little bird, returning it to the tree.

The sound of a plane engine caught the red echidna's attention and he spun back to face the Emerald as the noise scared away the Flicky.  When the moment of surprise passed, Knuckles relaxed again, then scanned the sky.  Wherever the plane was, it wasn't above Angel Island.  He went back to the steps, pacing back and forth, thinking, not unkindly, 'If it's those two, they'd better have a good reason...'  And then...he watched...and listened...and waited, just like he always had and just like he always would.

Bio:

Altogether, little is known about Knuckles' past.  He is the Guardian of the Master Emerald, following in the steps of his ancestors.  He is honor-bound to protect the gemstone.  In his own words, from after the first time he restored the Master Emerald, "I'll probably be on this floating island forever. Guarding the Master Emerald, again. I may not know the whole story behind this. But perhaps it's better that way. I am at peace once more."

Last edited by Quiet Light on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification of speed at administrative request.)
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Blaze The Cat

Post by Jill Twilight Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 pm

OOC Name:
Jill Twilight

Blaze The Cat

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Use Of Fire, or Pyrokinesis. ((In Sonic 2006 she had the Ability to Double Jump aswell as use her Spining Fire Claw.)) She can also sense the Sol Emeralds and dimensional disturbances. Aswell as Levitation, Super Speed along with Sonic , Hand To Hand Combat Skills, and Harnesing Sol and Chaos Energy.

Forms:
Burning Blaze; This form was used in The Sonic Rush series when Blaze collects All the Sol Emeralds. She used this form to stop Eggman And Eggman Nega in Sonic Rush. And Used this form to stop Eggman Nega in Sonic Rush Adventures. This form makes Blazes Pyrokinesis grow wild and her Agility and Speed is Faster.

Doing Things Herself

Keeping The Sol Emeralds Safe.

Having Friends

Cream The Rabbit

Sonic The Hedgehog

Silver The Hedgehog (( In The Alternete Timeline of Sonic 2006))

Miles "Tails" Prower

And Marine The Raccoon ((Sonic Rush Adventures))

Dislikes:
Heights

Dr.Eggman Nega

Dr.Eggman

People who look at The Sol Emeralds the wrong way

Anyone who DARES Tease her about her Pyrokinesis

When Gardon ((From Sonic Rush Adventures)) Calls her "Highness"

Marine The Raccoon ((When she first met her.))

Anyone who threatens her Kingdom. (( The Sol Dimension ))

Johnny ((Sonic Rush Adventures))

Captain Whisker ((Again Sonic Rush Adventures))

Weaknesses:

Heights, Short Tempered Like Knuckles, Over Confident, Harsh Words, Usually Judges People Poorly and sees less value in others.

Yes, i do believe i am able to fit and control this character very well.

I can get in character and stay in character very well, I've had plenty
of Roleplay experience with Blaze in past and new rps, I  match this characters personality very well. , I am able
to RP correctly and also I do not god mod like most Blazes. I Also am getting asked to be Blaze all over on a website called Whirled and they say i rp quite well as Blaze.

Yes Sir.

Try to get in character:
Twas a Calm day here in the rare to find Sol Dimension, The Princess or Royal Highness of the island "Blaze" was guarding the Sol Emeralds again as it was her job to do so. Suddenly, The Sol Emeralds started to glow fiercely, so fiercely it started to blind her. "Gah!" Blaze shouted. And she blacked out...Next thing she knows Blaze wakes up in this new Dimension...The sun was shining hard on her. "Ah..Huh?...W-where am i..." The Fire Cat said as she stood up. "This is not the Sol Dimension...WHA! THE SOL EMERALDS!!!" Blaze had Realized the Sol Emeralds were gone. "They could not have just dissapeared from my sight!!" Blaze searched around. Then her sences came to action. Blaze looked toward this...Weird Casino Looking place. It was bright and had colorful signs that said "Sonic" and some that said "Blaze" Not Worried about how in the world the people of this dimension had already found out her name. Blaze dashes off to find that first Sol Emerald so she may get home to her dimension.
Random Phrases

"I Know!"

"We Agreed To Save the world at ANY PRICE!"

"Uh Sonic...maybe we should back from the edge here so, huh?...We Can Uh...Y'know!"

"Your Still so Naive, but... i.. i've always liked that about you..."

"The Iblis Trigger...A Blue hedgehog...Can it be true? I Need to find Silver Fast!"
Jill Twilight
Jill Twilight
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Karma, you're
=[DENIED]=
Someone else already has control over Silver, though if they drop you can get control. Your app checks out.

Jill, you're
=[ACCEPTED]=
You now have control over Blaze.

Quiet Light and Steel, you're
=[UNDER JUDGEMENT]=
eFor control over Knuckles as two conficting apps are present.

Spark and Sonic.EXE, you're
=[UNDER JUDGEMENT]=
For control over Shadow as two conficting apps are also present.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Yoko Orshiro The Fox

Scourge the Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Super speed
Super strength
Enhanced reflexes
Chaos powers

Forms:
Super Scourge

Power, Becoming stronger, girls, Control, Dominance, Proclaiming himself as the king, Anyone who would dare to step in his way.

Dislikes:
Being week or defenseless, Sonic, Obssesive Fans, Media

Weeknesses:
He can not use Chaos Control without a Chaos Emerald and is weekened severly after usuage of his super form.

Yes i beleive i am fit to control this character.

I love bad boys what can i say. Scourge is one of my favorite bad boys in the serise of Archie comics. I can control his ego well being who he is . I have much experiance in roleplaying ive done it for about four years on other websites, and i can stay in character, i dont god mod i know that everyone has a weekness.

Yes i understand completely.

Try to get in character:

Thump thump thump
The sound of heavy boots hit the grass ever so slightly with satasfaction. Whos boots were these, non other than the arrogent king himself. Scourge the Hedgehog. He grinned tossing the purple Emerald up and down in his hand."hehe that was easy." He chuckled.
He stoped, lifting his shades and looked around at his surroundings seeing the quiet empty forest surrounding him as his grinned subsided. "Almost to easy." He looked around him once more listening closley. There was not a sound to be heard. He looked at the gem in his hand and shrugged. He began walking again being cautious having the slight feeling something might jump out at him. He stopped again turning his attention back to the gem having that itching sensation something was a miss. He growled in frustration and suddenly got the idea.
Tightening his grip around the gem it started to crack. His anger rose and he smashed the glass into pieces and growled loudly stomping his foot on the ground. "Damn it its a Fake!" He clentched his fist tightly and lowered his shades turning around. He hit his fiat in his hand and stomped back where he came from with the look of determination. "Hes going to pay for this!"

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:24 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): DeuxExDimensia

Character Wishing to Claim: Zavok

Age (IC): 148

Age (OOC): 16

Powers:
-Like all Zeti, Zavok possesses the ability to manipulate magnetic fields. He has used this power before to take control of Eggman's mechs and use them against him and Sonic. He can use this ability to take control of electronics.

-Zavok is incredibly durable, enough to be able to withstand Sonic's normal homing attack when he blocks.

-Zavok can jump incredibly high in one bound. In addition to this, he is also capable of flight.

-Zavok may possess a bit of pyrokinesis, as he has been shown to possess the ability to launch large fireballs at his opponents.

-He is an incredibly capable fighter, able to surround his fists in a red energy and throw powerful punches using the energy.

-When unleashing his full power, Zavok is capable of growing very large. Zavok's strength and durability are greatly increased in this state. He is capable of shooting destructive lasers and much larger fireballs in this state.

Likes: Power, being in control, world domination, the pain of others, his comrades, psychologically messing with the minds of others

Dislikes: Incompetence, the sound of the cacophonic conch when someone blows into it, Sonic, wastefulness

Weaknesses:The sound of the Cacophonic Conch causes Zavok and the other Zeti great pain. The conch acts as a natural inhibitor of their powers. It is a very big weakness of Zavoks, it even can cause him to submit to whoever possesses the conch.

His extreme pride and arrogance can put him in dangerous situations sometimes.

Simply put, yes. I do believe I am fit to control this character.

Why me? I dunno. I like Zavok. It's because I like him so much that I think that I will be able to roleplay as him very well.

Yeah. Of course. If I gain control over Zavok only to play him completely out of character it would ruin the fun for everyone else. So it would only make sense if I had control of him taken away.

Try to get in character:

Hatred. Burning passionate hatred. The large red Zeti pulled himself up onto a metal platform, lava scorching his skin as it dripped off of him, eating through the metal back into the pool of lava. Thanks to his durable body, he was able to escape burning to death. His burned body was the least of his concern right now, however. Zavok managed to get to his feet and looked around at the destroyed factory. Whatever had gone on after his fight with Sonic left the place completely empty.

Sonic. That blue nuisance was the first thing that stuck out in his mind. His extreme hate and want to utterly destroy this pest nearly engulfed him. He was going to kill him. There was nothing anybody could do to convince him otherwise. In order to restore his pride, that is what must be done. Not like there was anybody around to do the convincing anyhow.

Zavok looked down into the lava. What had become of his comrades? Zazz, Zomom and Master Zik had gone to fight Sonic but never returned, not even before the rest of them faced Sonic for the third time. He hadn't seen Zor or Zeena anywhere either. If they had failed, perhaps it was for the best that he hadn't seen most of them anyway. All failures, the lot of them. But he could not get his old master off his mind. Master Zik had taught him so much, he couldn't be gone.

Zavok looked up out of the volcano and roared the loudest roar he could muster. That hedgehog was going to die, even if it was the last thing he did.

Bio: (Most likely will be removed from apps)

Not much is known about Zavok prior to his enslavement. Some time in the past, he was the student of Master Zik. Zik taught him many different things before bringing him into the Deadly Six. Zavok became their leader.Some time after that, Eggman found the Deadly Six on the Lost Hex and used the Cacophonic Conch he found to enslave them. The six gathered animals for his robots, though Zavok found this work to be beneath him. After Sonic kicked the Cacophonic Conch out of Eggman's hands, the Deadly Six turned against him and Sonic. Zavok worked with the other five to try and suck Sonic's world dry of energy, but ultimately failed when Sonic defeated him for the third time in Lava Mountain.

(The other members of the Deadly Six should totally be on the list. :>)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Zonic the Zone Cop

Post by LaishLife Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:30 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): LaishLife

Zonic

Age (IC): 22

Age (OOC):

Powers:

-- Being the No Zone version of Prime Sonic, Zonic has all of the abilities that Sonic has, such as super speed, the spin dash, the homing attack, and the spin jump. Along with those, he also has Sonic's stamina, agility, and strength. He also has the ability to induce Chaos Control.

-- Despite having Sonic's super attributes, Zonic relies more on his technologically advanced gadgets, such as the laser gauntlet, the spatial ring and the control collar. The spatial ring allows outsiders of the No Zone to stand right-side up instead of at a 90 degree angle. The control collar is used to restrain any supernatural strengths or abilities of criminals or enemies of the Zone Cops.

-- Like most citizens in the No Zone, Zonic uses his intelligence and quick thinking to solve problems. He is good at planning ahead and preparing for any exceptions or obstacles. His fast reflexes are equally uncanny.

-- When fast thinking isn't enough, Zonic can easily engage in hand-to-hand combat. His extensive training -- combined with his fast reflexes, stamina, and enhanced durability -- he becomes an opponent who is difficult to defeat, even when his enemies may have the upper hand.

-- His responsibility of monitoring and maintaining all realities gives him power over the zones, deciding what zones will be accessible and when. When someone is needed in another zone at a particular time, Zonic is responsible for making it possible.

Likes: Order and control, tranquility, his comrades, protecting others, his duty, Sonic and his allies, the safety of the multiverse, his home

Dislikes: Chaos in the multiverse, Dr. Nega, EvilSonic/Scourge, Mammoth Mogul, Dr. Eggman, the Destructix, panic

Weaknesses:

-- Because Zonic is a citizen of the No Zone -- a zone which is perpendicular to every other zone -- the zone cop appears sideways in the Prime Zone and in other zones, unless perhaps he is injured.

-- When Dr. Nega attacked the No Zone, it left the zone crippled. With thinly spread resources, their home destroyed, riots in the Zone Zail, and the Prime Zone becoming increasingly unstable, Zonic and the rest of the zone police are losing control quickly.

I believe I know plenty about Zonic's background and his personality to control him accurately. I've had nearly five years  of fanfiction and roleplay experience and I know how to stay in character, especially if I know the character very well.

Boy, you make it sound like I'm wanting to hog him all for myself. I'm sure that, somewhere out there, there's a Zonic expert that could control Zonic much better than me and take him away with ease. Until that happens, I'm 100% dedicated (and also 100% nervous) to controlling such a character as Zonic.

I see Zonic as a character deeply underplayed in the comics. He isn't seen nearly enough as I would like him to be seen, but then again, that adds some mystery to the character. Sometimes I still can't wrap my mind around it! He is in every way like Sonic -- same genes, same look, same abilities and strengths -- but at the same time he is different. His personality and his sense of duty sets him apart from Sonic. He doesn't joke around like Sonic does, as he is mostly serious and focused. Yet every time I see his face, I see Sonic. I don't seem to see that in any other version of Sonic. He has that certain charm about him that I can't really put my finger on yet.

Since we don't really know much about Zonic's past or even the fact that we dont see him a whole lot, it makes it hard to play him accurately, but I humbly ask to be the first one to try.

I'm worried that, if someone else were to control Zonic, he would be greatly underplayed in the forums here as well, never being given a chance to expand his character, to make him more than just another version of Sonic. But maybe I'm wrong.

Yes, and I will be deeply ashamed if I do make too many mistakes, since I love this character so much.
But I won't argue if the right to use Zonic is taken away from me either, so I acknowledge an admin's authority over me here.

Try to get in character:

(O-Oh. Now? ...kinda nerve wracking... my professional writing skills are rusty, but I'll do my best...)

~~~~

The constant drone of monitors all around me slowly melted into white noise as I sat back in my seat.

If I could just close my eyes for one moment...

The temptation to sleep was growing stronger by the minute, but I kept my focus on the monitors, glancing from one screen to the next every few seconds.
It seemed almost natural, all of this tedious monitoring. It seemed like, without even having to think about it, my eyes could move from one screen to the next. I could drink in the scene, understand what was happening, and be able to switch to another scene with little to no effort.
It was like I was made for this role; like I was programmed to do it... day in... day out...

I gasped and sat up quickly. My mind was wandering!
I groaned, rubbed my eyes a little, and shook my head quickly to try and ward off the sleep.
Self control! I scolded myself as I rubbed my temple. Don't let it happen again...

I looked up from the floor to the monitors once more. Nothing much had changed from before I dozed off.
But it wasn't long before I felt my eyelids grow heavy again. I grunted and stood up.
Maybe a small walk will do me some good. I'll just grab some fresh air and come back.

Once I stepped outside, I already began to feel more awake, but I stopped to take in the structures around me. In the distance, I could make out construction teams working hard on restoring several wrecked homes and buildings.
I couldn't help but sigh a little. It would take weeks to fix the damage that had been dealt to our zone.
Since Dr. Nega attacked, a nagging fear had been pursuing me that I haden't been able to place a finger on. Perhaps it was a fear of losing control, or even perhaps losing our ability to protect the other zones.

Silence...
For a brief moment I felt trapped, like there was no way we could overcome this... obstacle.
But like I said, the moment was only brief. I didn't have time to worry. There was work to be done.

Besides if nothing else, we had to maintain our resolve. I shouldn't worry. We just had to take it one day at a time and keep our heads.

We can pull through this... We were trained for this.
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Yoko, you're:
=[DENIED]=
Look into Scourge a bit more and add some more detail and all that about his character. Sorry, Scourge is just too powerful of a character to give away that easily. Shadow is the same.

Deus, you're:
=[ACCEPTED]=
Although I don't like the Deadly Six one bit, your app checks out. Though if you're going to make them canon, give them an actual story instead of just magically being evil for no apparent reason.

LaishLife, you're:
=[ACCEPTED]=
Lovely detail and clearly research has been done. You now have control of Zonic.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Karma you are now:
=[ACCEPTED]=
Kai has not used Silver enough so you now have control over him instead.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 pm

CODE:
Code:
[b]OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):[/b]
Sparknish

[b]Character Wishing to Claim:[/b]
Dr. Ivo Robotnik

[b]Age (IC):[/b]

[b]Age (OOC):[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]

Super Intelligence, Exceptional Engineering and Scientifc Prowess, Supreme Mechromancy. Skilled Pilot, Strength and Speed somewhat above normal level. 

[b]Likes:[/b]

Making Schemes, Plans, and Codes.
Destroying worlds for his personal gain.
Building Eggmanland
Metal Sonic
Shadow(Depending on his use.)
Building Robots.
Controlling things for his nefarious plots.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

Sonic and Co.
His robots being destroyed.
People getting out of his control.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
Destroying his Robots.
Having a Big Ego.
Having a Big Mouth.
Short-Tempered.
Not seeing the consequences in what could go wrong of controlling deities of time and space.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?[/b]

Yes, Sir

[b]Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?[/b]

Because I KNOW I can be a good Eggman.

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]

Crystal Clear.

[b]Try to get in character:[/b]
Oh what a wonderful day for plans and schemes alike!

[b]Bio: (Most likely will be removed from apps)[/b]

The good doctor strolled around his secret base for a daily stroll. Egg pawns and knights worked and played alike. The Doctor was then met by his two right hand bots. Orbot and Cubot. He looked at them with slight annoyance but nonetheless happy to see them. 

"Orbot! Cubot! Reeeeeport!" He barked out.

"Yes Sir!" Cubot saluted too hard as his hand dinged of his metal head.

"Well uh. Sire.. All we have to report is nothing. At all.."

"No Chaos Emeralds or anything?"

"No Sire."

Hmmm that took a hit to the Doctor's Mood.

The Crazed Inventor took his glove and stroked his Moustache in thought.

"Great, no sign of the Emeralds. Probably Sonic and his Friends have them. 

No matter. It doesn't interfere with my plans." His face curled into an Evil Smile.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:59 pm

.:All apps above this post have been either accepted or denied. If you aren't sure if you have please check the listing.

IF you wish to try for a character you have been denied for, please re-app underneath this post:.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Username:
Lady-Tragedy

Age (OOC):

Tikal the Echidna

Age (IC):
Over 3000, appears to be 14/15

- Chao
- Sweet Teas
- Chaos

Dislikes:
- War
- General Conflict
- Fighting
- Greed

Powers:
Tikal has a variety of chaos energy abilities:

- Captivating light; Can freeze time for up to 20 seconds
- Heavens Justice; Strikes the foe with an electric charge from the heavens
- Gaia's Wrath: Creates a minor earth quake to temporary stun the foe.

Tikal can turn into a spirit orb, in fact this is her default form, she needs a constant source of chaos energy to manifest herself as an echidna.

Tikal is also capable of controlling chaos energy, meaning she can control the master emeralds output and also neutralise the chaos emeralds.

Weaknesses:

- Tikal is physically weak and doesn't do a lot of damage with punches or kicks.
- Tikal is highly dependent on chaos energy for her existance. She can't take her normal form without a constant source of energy such as a chaos emerald, the master emerald, shadow the hedgehog or one of the guardians
- Tikal is a pacifist and not prone to doing any fighting whatsoever

Personality:
- Kind
- High Moral standard
- Spiritual
- Pacifist
- Motherly
- Stuborn
- Adventurous
- Calm
- Patient
- Generous
- Demanding
- Overconfident
- A touch rebelious at times

History:
Tikal was born as the daughter of the chieftain of the knuckles clan. She had a lot of older brothers and one younger brother. She was pachacamacs only daughter. Her mother died when she was young and she naturally gravitated towards her grandmother as a female rolemodel.

Her mothers death hit her father hard though and the once kind man became consumed with revenge and greed. Conquering the surounding nations such as the felidae and Wolf pack nation.

Tikals pacifism was nurtured by her grandmother but mostly sprouted from a hatred for her fathers actions towards others and him putting her through training so she would not be helpless. As a result Tikal is quite capable of deffending herself.

Tikal eventualy discovered the chaos emerald shrine and befriended the chao and their guardian chaos. It wasn't long untill her father found the shrine as well and in his greed to obtain the power of the chaos emeralds, sent his men to seize them, trampling the chao and invoking the rage of chaos.

This lead to tikal sealing herself into the master emerald along with chaos, leading up to the events in sonic adventure.

After that Tikal and chaos eventualy parted ways and tikal spends most of her time around the guardians and the master emerald seeing as they allow her to maintain her echidna form.

(note this history is a mixture of canons from different universes, mixed with a touch of my own concepts)

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?

[/b]Yes or I would not be applying for her. Tikal was the first character I ever played roleplaying sonic and she's the reason I really got into the sonic fandom. I've had several tikal rp blogs on tumblr, one having 300+ followers at some point. Without any false modisty I think it's safe to say I know what I am doing.

[b]Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?

[/b]See my reasonings above. If you can find someone else with years of rp experience on this character though and they can prove they're better then me then be my guest.

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
[/b]Duh, but I doubt that'll happen

[b]Try to get in character:

[/b]She smiled standing on the steps of the emerald shrine. The world around her was blanketted in white. Winter was a time she had much come to enjoy. Back when she was alive it had never snowed in their tropical home. She wasn't dressed for the weather, but as a spirit the echidna girl did not feel the cold. Nor did the snow she caught in her cupped hands melt.

It was infuriating almost, this half existence, but she would not let it bother her or ruin her good mood. She existed and that was enough, even if she could not feel warmth or cold and could not eat or drink a thing.

She turned to the master emerald. The snow around it was melted. The energy the large gem gave off kept the shrine warm and free of snow. All the better really, unlike her Knuckles did feel the cold.

She blinked a little. Speaking of which, where was he anyway? shirking again? off with that blue hedgehog... Sonic.. again wasn't he?. She puffed her cheeks a little and let her breath escape in a huff even if she didn't need to breath. She really needed to have a word with him about leaving the emerald unattended. It wasn't like SHE could protect it.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:59 am

Username:
KK-Afterbrun

Age (OOC):

Coconuts the Monkey Badnick

Age (IC):
??? (Robot)

Proving himself better then Scratch and Grounder
Being in Charge

Dislikes:
Seeing all his planning go to waste
Cleaning and other house work
Being made to look foolish
Sonic and Tails
Being left out of the loop 

Powers:
Endless supply of coconut bombs
Climbing and Clinging skills
Prehensile Tail
Good Jumper
Great at swinging

Weaknesses:
Small size
Never taken seriously
Short temper
Overconfident

Personality:
-Cocky
-Nervous
-Short Tempered
-Cunning
-Loyal
-Disgruntled
-Cowardly
-Envious
-Determined
-Desperate

History:
Once build as Eggman's right hand Badnick in the early days, A series of failing lead to Coconuts being demoted to Cleaner Bot 3rd Class, being replaced by the bumbling duo of Scratch and Grounder. Coconuts, bitter about being replaced, worked endlessly to try to return to Eggman's side as his #1 badnick. Any chance to go after Sonic, he took, and failing badly in the end.

Coconuts claims that he is Eggman's best Badnick and is often closer to getting Sonic with his plans then his replacements, who seem to bungle it for him. Coconuts hates being nothing more then a janitor and is always out of the loop for any mission. Yet dispite being mocked about his job, Coconuts sometimes uses his janitorial equipment, such as a plunger, as added weapons of oppertunity.

He places most of the blame of his title on Sonic and Tails, whom he hates the most. Coconuts often has other lesser Badnicks who help him and sometimes works with Scratch and Grounder, much to their dislike. However, Coconuts has also been known to interfere with their plans and causing them to fail just so he can make his plans look better.

Coconuts is also the one who'd figure out any of Sonic's tricks before anyone else, from his years of experience, and dispite his disgruntled nature for his job, his loyalty to Eggman is strong.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?

Of Course, Coconuts was one of my favorite characters in AoStH as he was the biggest underdog. Also, I feel that I can easily relate to him, both when I was a kid and even now. I work as a cleaner in a place that seems to ignore me and many attempts to change my possission failed for lack of years at this place.

How many of you would take control Coconuts? Seriously, He might be the smartest of the badnick, but he is, was, and ever will be nothing more then a pest that pops up from time to time.

But of course.

Try to get in character:
Deep within one of the many fortresses of Dr. Eggman, a lone robot monkey tirelessly pushed a broom. Coconuts hated being here, nothing more then a cleaner bot 3rd class. "Grrr..." he muttered with a snarl, "Why should I be stuck here pushing a broom and not out chasing Sonic? Master Eggman build me for that very reason. Now some other dumbots  get to have all the fun while I'm stuck cleaning this place. It should be me beside master Eggman, Not Scratch and Grounder!"

A pair of Slicers walked passed. "Hey scrubber-nut!" said one, knocking over a trash bin, "You missed a spot!" The two laughed as Coconuts cursed "Worthless scrap iron!" "What did you say short sparks?!" cursed the other slicer. "Epp!" jumped Coconuts. The two slicers walked away as Coconuts Went back to cleaning the mess.

"One more shot.." muttered Coconuts with grief, "That's all I want..." Suddenly Dr. Eggman's voice boomed over the intercom "Attention All Units! Sonic is will be here shortly! Battle station!" Coconuts smiled "Oh goody! I get another shot at him!" A Buzz bomber flying overhead called to him "Not so fast Coconuts! You're only needed to clean up the mess after the fight is over!"

"No!" spat Coconuts, "I want a shot at Sonic! I will not let Scratch and Grounder get him!" "Um..." replied the Buzz Bomber, "Didn't you hear? They've been scrapped." "What?!" jumped Coconuts, "And No One Told Me?!" "apperently not." replied the Buzz Bomber. "I will still fight Sonic," said Coconuts, "At least if I fail this time, I can say that I outlasted my replacements."

"I hear him coming." hissed the Buzz Bomber as the echos of robot blowing up raced down the hallways. "Quick," said Coconuts, "Round up some other Badnick and we'll lay a trap for him." The Buzz Bomber darted off as Coconuts, moved deeper into the fortress. Soon he was joined by a few Buzz Bombers, a pair of Crabmeats and five Catterkillers.

"Let make this count!" said Coconuts. "Since when did you become in charge?" snapped a crabmeat. "It was a suggestion." replied Coconuts flatly. Sonic raced into the room as Coconuts yelled "Attack!" The other badnicks attack, but Sonic's speed was too much and they were quickly dealt with. "I'm not going to lose to you!" cursed Coconuts.

"And what are you going to do, Coconuts?"  laughed Sonic, "Stick me with you plunger?" Coconuts started to toss his coconut bombs at Sonic, each one being side stepped one after another. "Stand Still!" cursed Coconuts, smoke venting out of his ears. "O.k." smiled Sonic as he stood to the side.

"Coconuts was about to toss another bomb when he noticed something wrong. Coconuts dove to the side as one of the walls fell down, nearly crushing him. "Can't fool me with that trick, Sonic!" spat Coconuts. Suddenly the wall behind him fell on top of Coconuts, pinning him to the ground. "Oh there you are Sonic!" came Tails's voice. "You're right on time Tails." replied Sonic.

The two raced off deeper into Eggman's fortress leaving Coconuts, pounding his fists into the ground, to curse and whine "No Fair! I Had You, Sonic The Hedgehog! I Had You!"
[/b]
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Reapplication(Eggman)(WIP)

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Username:
DeantheWolf

Age (OOC):

Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Alter Alias: Eggman. Species: Human

Age (IC):

-Inventions
-Building Egg Pawns
-Making everything in my image
-Allied Robots
-Former Allies before betrayal(I.E. Shadow)

Dislikes:
-Sonic and Friends
-Losing, may it be Sonic or his friends
-Betrayal from allies(Perfect Chaos, Dark Gaia)

Powers:
No outstanding powers, but is a genius with an IQ of 300

Weaknesses:
-Sonic and his Friends abilities
-Oversight of inventions or allies.(Seems to be easily betrayed)

Personality:
Eggman as a character seem to be rather narcissistic, building inventions, robots, as well as modeling his fortresses with structures in his appearance. To go along with him seeming self righteous, one could argue hat he's arrogant, as he often displays confidence in his inventions despite of his knowledge of Sonic and friends potential, as well as often having an oversight of the basic things such as design flaws that reveal the weakspots or the inefficiency of his inventions. But nonetheless he's a genius with an IQ of 300, and takes pride in his work, especially to he point where he models some after his appearance, and would go to extreme lengths to achieve his goals on building Eggmanland, collecting the Chaos Emeralds, and sometimes getting in Sonic's way. 

History:
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Official Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Reapplication(Eggman)(WIP)

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Username:
DeantheWolf

Age (OOC):

Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Alter Alias: Eggman. Species: Human

Age (IC):

-Inventions
-Building Egg Pawns
-Making everything in my image
-Allied Robots
-Former Allies before betrayal(I.E. Shadow)

Dislikes:
-Sonic and Friends
-Losing, may it be Sonic or his friends
-Betrayal from allies(Perfect Chaos, Dark Gaia)

Powers:
No outstanding powers, but is a genius with an IQ of 300

Weaknesses:
-Sonic and his Friends abilities
-Oversight of inventions or allies.(Seems to be easily betrayed)

Personality:
Eggman as a character seem to be rather narcissistic, building inventions, robots, as well as modeling his fortresses with structures in his appearance. To go along with him seeming self righteous, one could argue hat he's arrogant, as he often displays confidence in his inventions despite of his knowledge of Sonic and friends potential, as well as often having an oversight of the basic things such as design flaws that reveal the weakspots or the inefficiency of his inventions. But nonetheless he's a genius with an IQ of 300, and takes pride in his work, especially to he point where he models some after his appearance, and would go to extreme lengths to achieve his goals on building Eggmanland, collecting the Chaos Emeralds, and sometimes getting in Sonic's way. 

History:(Probably won't be in chronological order, depending on what region you follow) Most if not all of Dr. Eggman's history seems to be towards his conquest of aking over the world, collecting the chaos emeralds, or building Eggmanland, sometimes even a combination of the three. One of his earliest attempts was his scheming on South Island, where he attempted to make its animal population into his robot servants while facing opposition from an unsuspecting hero Sonic the Hedgehog. The feud between the two has spanned for rather a considerable amount of time. (Over 20 years if you don't want to follow game canon time). Whether it be trying to find stones that control time on Little Planet, or reawakening a God(Chaos) to do his bidding, Eggman always seem to be foiled by this little creature. However on some occasions they do indeed work together, but only if it benefits him in some way, such as to prevent the Ark from crashing into Earth, or to stop rogue servants on the Lost Hex, who threatened to get in Eggman's way. But despite his countless failures, Eggman still continues to achieve his goals, even though there's a possibility of him being foiled or stopped one way or another.

I do think I am indeed fit to control this character

I feel that I could control this character as I have experience with villains, and I roleplayed as Eggman in the past, and I also have experience with using on this site as well as other occasions.

Yes I do understand

Try to get in character:
Clang! Clang! Another nail done, only a few to go. A round plump man of rather tall stature was hammering away on finishing one of many of his robots. Yes many indeed, as he already has established an army with the ones that were already finished, but this one will be his final. All the robots including  this one bear a goofy likeness to this man, with everything including his very shape...well almost everything, just not his recognizable mustache, a mustache that belongs to no other than Dr. Eggman. "Finally finished...." he uttered, a single sweat droplet streaming down his forehead. He took off his goggles, his black glasses still covering his eyes, as he walked up to a pedestal and pushed a bright red button, smiling as it sounded with a satisfying "click" All the robots even the newly built one stood up in attention facing their creator, who was obviously proud of his work. With a slam of his fist on the wooden pedestal before him, all the whirring went silent. "My creations...no...my Egg Pawns, those who were built in my likeness!" He began. "You've been created to not only serve me, but to make a large step in my personal goal to make my dream come true....THE EGGMAN EMPIRE! WITH EGGMAN LAND AS MY CROWN JEWEL!" The robots simply gazed with empty "eyes" at their master's eyes. "And to make sure that nothing can stop us I took it upon myself to find a chaos emerald right....THERE!" He slammed his hand onto a map, where an X was marked on with multiple notes that exclaimed Chaos Emerald "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! I want you to bring it to me, so I can be one step closer to achieving my dream understood?!" The egg pawns nodded and raised their hand in cheering before rushing out the large metallic door, leaving Eggman to smile and chuckle to himself, as he watched his fellow creations leave to achieve his mission.

Last edited by DeantheWolf on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Username:Clash The Hedgehog

Age (OOC):16

Character Wishing to Claim:Scourge The Hedgehog

Age (IC):17

Likes:Power! What else is there worth liking? Then again, money is really something ain't it?

Dislikes:That disgusting, good-for-nothing, goody-two-shoes Sonic! He's a disgrace to hedgehogs! I also HATE anyone opposing my rule!

Powers:The same as Sonic; yet is done by someone much cooler! Sonic Speed; moving with ease and dodging enemies and other obstacles.

Weaknesses:His own greed. He will drop all friends and possessions he has to get whatever he wants.

Personality:The exact opposite of everything Sonic stands for. He is greedy, selfish, power-hungry, and completely self-obsessed. He may make allies, but in the end he's all about himself. He displays disgusting morals and has no grace or common courtesy.

History:
Early life
When Scourge was only seven years old, his father contributed greatly to the Great Peace. Anti-Jules seemingly made little time for his son, as Evil Sonic would later remark he was a man of "empty words". The Great Peace also diverted much of his father's attention, as during a ceremony, young Evil Sonic was largely ignored. Thus making him jealous of Sonic, because Sonic was cared for, unlike himself.
Taking Over Anti-Mobius
After ten years passed following the beginning of the Great Peace, Anti-Mobius fell into a state of decline and stagnation and when it reached rock bottom, Evil Sonic was ready to seize power. He presumably killed his own father. Following this, Evil Sonic along with Anti-Sally threw King Anti-Max, the evil alter ego of KingMaximillian Acorn into the Zone of Silence, taking control ofMobotropolis and ruling it with an iron fist. Their only opposition was the kindly veterinarian Dr. Julian Kintobor whose units ofSWEEPbots would clean up the litter left behind by the Anti-Freedom Fighters.
Interactions with Alternate Zones

Later on, he was summoned by Robo Robotnik with the task of stopping all of his counterparts from guarding a giant hand which would activate the Giant Borg, a mission he gladly accepted, and accomplished, as Robo Robotnik teleported the hand to his base while Evil Sonic distracted the other Sonics.Evil Sonic first encountered Sonic the Hedgehog from the prime universe while the latter took a detour through the Cosmic Interstate. After getting lost along the way, Sonic wound up in the Anti-Mobius universe. The two briefly fought one another until Dr. Kintobor helped Sonic apprehend his evil self. Sonic then continued his trip along the Cosmic Interstate back to Mobius.
Later still, Evil Sonic travelled to Mobius Prime, this time accompanied by Anti-Sally, Anti-TailsAnti-Rotor andAnti-Antoine, all dressed like their Mobius-Prime self. While Sonic, Tails and Antoine were absent in the Negative Reality trying to get to the Zone of Silence to rescue King Max, and Sally was occupied training theSubstitute Freedom Fighters, the gang's evil counterparts began terrorizing the locals. Sonic and the others eventually showed up and confronted their evil selves, eventually sending them back to Anti-Mobius. Evil Sonic would afterwards return acting as Dr. Robotnik's ally, fooling Anti-Knuckles into helping him steal the Chaos Emeralds from the Floating Island on Mobius Prime. Though the plan seemed feasible at first, Anti-Knuckles' overall good nature and the aid of the Freedom Fighters enabled Knuckles to trounce Evil Sonic, leaving him in his counterpart's care.
After Robotnik-Prime's demise, Robo Robotnik recruited Evil Sonic to help him locate the fragments of the Giant Borg battle-suit, having called upon him once before to thwart an army of good alternate versions of Sonic in their quest to stop that same weapon. Defeated the first time, Evil Sonic proved somewhat more competent on the second try, successfully amassing all but one of the Giant Borg components. Unfortunately, he mistook yet another alternate Robotnik for his current employer, and was thus trapped in the Mobius ofSonic Underground. Freed from prison by Sonia the Hedgehog and Manic the Hedgehog, siblings to the Sonic from that dimension, Evil Sonic was caught yet again, this time by Zonic the Zone Cop, who imprisoned Evil Sonic in the No Zone and then revealed to him that his old gang had replaced him with Evil St. John.
Evil Sonic also appeared in the dimension of Litigopolis, a city ruled by a computerized version of Dr. Robotnik known as J.U.D.G.E.. As usual, Evil Sonic amused himself with random acts of vandalism, and J.U.D.G.E mistook him for Sonic Prime and thus took that Sonic prisoner to punish him for the crime.
Escaping and knocking out Zonic, Evil Sonic made his way to Mobius Prime once again, only to fall in battle against Antoine D'Coolette, who mistook him for a disguised Sonic trying to help him impress his father. He was then taken back to the No Zone again, only to escape and return to Anti-Mobius.
Impersonation
Back on Anti-Mobius, Evil Sonic was confronted by Patch, the Anti-Freedom Fighter version of Antoine and his long-time rival. Handily defeating his nemesis, Evil Sonic hatched a scheme for revenge, knocking out Antoine Prime and bringing him back to Anti-Mobius while leaving Patch in his place to torment them both. Patch's quick adaptation and moves to seize power inspired Evil Sonic, who performed a similar switch with his own counterpart. While impersonating Sonic, Evil Sonic made advances on Bunnie Rabbot (who at the time was trying to inspire jealousy in Patch, not realizing that he was not the Antoine that she loved), Amy Rose, and a number of other girls in Knothole. However, he soon focused his designs on the most attractive looking, in his superficial opinion, girl he had yet met on Mobius Prime: Rouge the Bat.
Not as easily taken in as some of Evil Sonic's other targets, Rouge wanted his help in stealing the Master Emerald from Angel Island. Ready to do anything to satisfy his own desires, Evil Sonic agreed, sneaking in while Rouge distracted Locke, the current Guardian at the time. However, Sonic proved more resourceful than Evil Sonic had anticipated, and returned to Mobius Prime to engage his counterpart in battle. The two struggled briefly before Locke, realizing Rouge's deception, appeared and used the Master Emerald to teleport Evil Sonic away. Found by Rouge, the Hedgehog managed to appease her disappointment with a smaller gemstone, and their partnership continued.
Revealed as Scourge
Evil Sonic and Rouge's next plan to lay hands on the Master Emerald appeared as though it would be similarly disastrous. Both thieves, their interest in each other obviously surpassed by their greed, planned to have the other get caught by Locke, and in the end were both found by him on the Emerald Shrine. They ended up fighting him, with Rouge taking most of the heat from the angry Guardian. Instead of assisting her, however, Evil Sonic made for the Emerald itself and attempted to go Super using its energy, declaring it a birthday gift for himself. His exact quote is "Sorry Rouge, but the birthday boy gets dibs on the goods!" Locke intervened, striking the hedgehog with a Chaos-infused punch. However, the hedgehog soon recovered and revealed himself as having attained some transformation; bearing twin marks from Locke's attack, his fur was now green and his strength was at least enhanced a hundredfold.
Declaring himself a "real Scourge" and claiming that the "evil-twin shtick" was over, he brutally beat Locke into submission. Rouge prevented him from doing more, saying that by her rules they wouldn't kill, so Scourge decided he should use his newfound power to get revenge on someone else: Sonic. Working by intuition, he invoked Chaos Control with the Master Emerald and transported both himself and Rouge to Knothole. Fueled with arrogance, he attacked both Sonic and later Shadow—after briefly helping them against the villainousCroctobot—but as the two teamed up on him be began to tire out, and he became overwhelmed when the other Freedom Fighters joined in. Taking Rouge by the arm, he fled the village with an enraged Shadow in hot pursuit. Rouge told him to teleport them back, but he replied that he couldn't without an Emerald. She then told him to go faster and he replied "Maybe if I didn`t have this dead weight to tow."
They escaped Shadow's wrath when an unknown Warp Ring portal appeared and the two jumped through it. The Warp Ring had been sent by and led to Dr. Finitevus, who explained that he needed assistance in his coming plans.
Working with Finitevus
Scourge would remain on Finitevus' side despite Fiona's misgivings and his own doubts about Finitevus' plans. Fearing that Finitevus' plan might fail, he charged up his Warp Ring with energy from the Master Emerald, and was witness to Finitevus' tirade on how "corrupt" the world had become and his plan to "cleanse" (exterminate) all life in a wave of Emerald fire.Not long after Scourge had escaped Shadow's wrath along with Rouge, a warp ring supplied by Doctor Finitevus led the duo to an unknown location where Finitevus stood asking if they were interested in joining him in his goals. Scourge was quick to oblige so long as it involved harming Sonic in any way, shape or form. Scourge served as Finitevus' right hand man, teaming up with the Destructix on various occasions. His most scathing blow to Sonic and the others came when he revealed that he had become romantically involved with Fiona Fox, who then left with him after they briefly did battle with Sonic, Amy Rose, and Tails.
Scourge's fears reached their breaking point during the fight between Super Sonic and Enerjak. Scourge recognized that with Enerjak on the loose, nowhere on Mobius would be safe, so he convinced Fiona to leave Mobius altogether. Scourge admitted that ever since his battle with Sonic, he had been deeply considering Sonic's comments that he and Scourge weren't so different. Knowing he had changed since his transformation, Scourge resolved to find answers to who he was now, and left with Fiona through the enhanced Warp Ring, to the places he could find them. Scourge promised Fiona, however, that it would be fun.
The Suppression Squad
Scourge, shocked at the realization that he and Sonic truly weren't so different, returned to Anti-Mobius, intent on distinguishing and separating everything from their Prime Mobius counterparts. Within a matter of days, Scourge took control of the entire planet, crowning himself King and making Fiona his Queen, and took back control of the Anti-Freedom Fighters, renaming and reshaping them into the Suppresion Squad. Upon stealing a pair of Globe Posts, Scourge plotted, with Fiona's aid, to launch an assault and invade Freedom HQ. When the Posts were repaired and reactivated, Scourge sent the Squad ahead, who found the base's defenders surprised and unprepared. A pitched battle ensued, until Sonic returned from his duties with the Chaotix in New Megaopolis to turn the tide, only for Scourge to make his grand entrance and appear before them. Scourge then proceeded to battle Sonic, and in the midst of the battle, it was hinted he holds some unknown incentive that keeps the Squad loyal to him. Eventually the pitched battle between the two groups led the base dangerously close to collapse, forcing the Freedom Fighters to retreat, leaving Scourge victorious, though his taunting towards Sonic enraged him to the point he vowed to return for revenge.
Time in Mobius and the Suppression Squad's Betrayal
A couple of days later, Metal Sonic, under the direct control of Dr. Eggman, arrived and told Anti-Miles he was here to see Sonic. Anti-Miles, instead, summoned Scourge to inform him Metal Sonic had arrived on the scene. Instead of leaving, Eggman had Metal Sonic attack Scourge, saying "Why pass up one uppity hedgehog for another?" As they battled, Sonic himself arrived, intent on battling Scourge and re-taking Freedom HQ on his own, as the Acorn Council opted to focus their attacks on New Megaopolis and they doubted Scourge would make his gains on Mobius as easily as on "Moebius". Scourge was manipulated by Miles into ordering the Suppression Squad to allow himself to battle Metal Sonic, but soon found himself out-matched. Sonic saved him at the last second, and offered another temporary truce. Scourge told Sonic to save his sympathy, as he was happy to bust two Sonic heads. Metal Sonic felt the same way, and Sonic found himself battling both. During the fight, Scourge offered Sonic the chance to conquer Mobius himself, and then, together, take over the Multiverse. Sonic barely stuttered in response. Soon, Eggman dispatched reinforcements to deal with both hedgehogs in the form of  Metal Scourge.
The battle started up again, with the robotic duplicates quickly holding their own. Sonic asked Scourge to reconsider a truce, but instead Scourge pointed out Sonic hadn't answered his question about conquering Mobius and then the Multiverse. Sonic didn't refuse, as such, instead insisting he was too preoccupied with the present right now. Grinning evilly, Scourge took that as a "yes". As the battle amplified, Scourge's temper began to flare, refusing to give the robotic duplicates any ground when the battle began damaging Freedom HQ. Scourge also insisted to Fiona that he could handle them, when she asked if she and the Squad should step in. In the end, however, he broke down and asked the Squad for help, leading to Metal Sonic and Metal Scourge's destruction.
Not long after, Scourge sent Anti-Miles to bomb New Mobotropolis. But when Anti-Miles returned, apparently being chased by the Freedom Fighters, he and the rest of the squad, except Fiona, revealed their planned betrayal. Angry at Scourge for constantly abusing them, they attacked him alongside the Freedom Fighters. At first, Scourge and Fiona were getting the upper hand against both teams, but Sonic returned from his trip to Moebius and attacked Scourge. However, Boomer then blasted both hedgehogs and Anti-Miles threw them into the portal leading back to Moebius before it was closed. Scourge, now trapped on Moebius with Sonic and Amy, promised to get revenge on his team, but then looked in fear at his old stalker, Rosy The Rascal, who told Scourge how she had an "extra-special smash" for him.
Super Transformation and Defeat
The fight was interrupted when Shadow arrived by using Chaos Control. Though he was actually looking for the Special Zone, Sonic asked if he wanted to destroy Scourge, to which Shadow agreed. Metal Sonic arrived later, followed by Silver and Rob as well as Amy and Rosy. A confused Silver was unable to determine which one was Sonic, and attempted to ask the others as they fought. Because they ignored him, he got angry and impatient and captured them all with his psychic powers. Silver stated that he had come from the future to destroy Sonic, and then attacked Sonic. Rob O' threatened Silver for an explanation, and Silver stated that during this point in time one of the legendary Freedom Fighters betrays and destroys them, dooming the future. He then stated that only Sonic was remembered to have had that kind of power. However, Scourge jumped in and attacked both of them, claiming that Silver should use his powers to give himself "a less-stupid haircut". Shortly afterwards, Sonic made a proposal to everyone to stop attacking each other and strictly finish off Scourge. But Scourge didn't give up. He rushed to the throne room, followed by Sonic and Shadow. Scourge turned the tables on everyone, claiming he placed Anarchy Anryl in his throne. This managed to turn Scourge into a stronger form: Super Scourge.
Despite their efforts, the numerous hedgehogs were no match for Super Scourge, who defeated all of them. Super Scourge then proceeded to defeat the combined might of the Knothole Freedom Fighters and Suppression Squad (minus Rotor and Fiona), who had returned to Anti-Mobius expecting Scourge to be defeated. While he seemed to be unbeatable, Sonic eventually realized the Anarchy Beryl would have a different (and negative) effect on Scourge to contrast the positive effect the Chaos Emeralds had on him once the transformation ended. Luring Super Scourge away from the others, Sonic managed to stall for time until Super Scourge de-transformed. As Sonic speculated, the Anarchy Beryl drained him of what energy he had left in his normal form, leaving him vulnerable. Sonic subsequently defeated Scourge and captured him.
Zone Lockdown
While Sonic was taking Scourge to the Zone Cops via the Cosmic Highway, Scourge broke loose and tried to escape, but he and Sonic were then arrested by Zone Cops Zector and Zespio for going through zones during a zone lockdown. The cops then took Sonic and Scourge to see Zonic via a Warp Ring. They arrive in a ruined No Zone and Scourge manages to escape by kicking the others out of the way and attempts to fully destroy the No Zone before moving on to Sonic's world. Sonic and the Zone Cops then meet up with Zonic and they battle Scourge. They quickly capture him thanks to Sonic's skills and Zonic's special control collar. Because of Scourge's mutation, he has now become a wild card in the "cosmic scheme of things." Scourge then said that he was "Sonic the Hedgehog at his full potential." before being taken to jail.
Busting Out of Prison
Thanks to his Control Collar and his spikes being pruned, Scourge was now the bottom of the food chain at the prison and was bullied constantly. However, Fiona and the Destructix arrives. Scourge quickly loses the trust of them, but Fiona convinces him to help make a plan to bust out. After winning the Destructix back, the six then broke out of prison. Fiona then says they have an employer to serve, but Scourge said otherwise, saying he's the leader now. With that, he and his new gang start making plans on Moebius and Mobius.
Scourge thought he figured out why Sonic didn't like him: all Sonic needed was one bad day, and he'd be just like Scourge. Sonic stated the exact opposite, saying that all Scourge needed was some good qualities and he'd be just like Sonic. This gave Scourge a brief moment of self-doubt before Sonic got knocked down by Fiona. As a result, he later decided to leave Mobius to find out the truth about who he was.
Scourge may also have confused feelings for his father, Anti-Jules, ranging from respect to outright hatred. He speaks quite highly about how Anti-Jules brought in an era of The Great Peace, calling in a time where it "brought everyone together in one big group hug" until it was shattered. He was also seen leaving Sonic's hut in tears after a failed attempt on Sonic's life and a lecture from Jules, which may suggest that, deep down, Scourge is lonely and wants his family back. However, it is also insinuated that Scourge himself killed his father.
When he was imprisoned in the No Zone, his was given a collar that suppressed his power and his quills were trimmed. Because of this, his was the inmate punching bag and the lowest in the prison food chain. As a result, Scourge was constantly scared and paranoid, a shell of his former self.
Abilities
Scourge is a version of Sonic from an alternate universe and so his abilities are essentially the same as Sonic's. The hedgehogs can achieve the same speed of 760 mph and both can perform such feats as spin dashes.
Following his transformation, Scourge seems to have acquired much greater strength and stamina than he had previously, as seen in #161, where he single-handedly defeats Sonic and Shadow at the same time. However this may be attributed to the fact that he is more ruthless than both. Scourge can also teleport using Chaos Control, though he requires an Emerald to do so. Scourge is also capable of transforming into a Super form like Sonic's, but Scourge's changes in appearance are, predictably, the Anti-Verse equivalent of Super Sonic's: his skin becomes a dark purple, the sclera of his eyes change from white to black, and his irises become red. His clothes take on a similar color reversal, with his sunglasses becoming clear with blue frames, his shoes becoming purple and black, and the flames on his jacket becoming blue and white.
Romance
As Sonic's Anti-Mobius counterpart, Scourge is very similar to him but lacks a number of his more refined qualities. One of these happens to be a respect for women: while Sonic will settle on a single girl and treat her with the utmost respect, Scourge has always attempted to satisfy his attraction by going after several females at once. This has gotten him into trouble on several counts, the first ending with his banishment from the Anti-Freedom Fighters after he was caught cheating on Anti-Salley with Anti-Bunnie and Anti-Penelope. Despite impersonating Sonic on Mobius Prime, Scourge couldn't overcome this habit, and made advances on Bunnie Rabbot, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, and Fiona Fox.
In that last, however, Scourge found the first female partner he has ever come close to having genuine feelings for. The way he puts it, most of the girls he liked on Anti-Mobius were of a dark nature from the very beginning, but Fiona chooses to be so, which he finds appealing. He has demonstrated this added measure of attraction by staying loyal to her even when it would have been more profitable to save his own skin, and their relationship is almost a twin to that of Sonic's and Sally's-though of course with the differences that come with their personalities. Scourge, upon returning to his old dimension and invading his home world, announced he made Fiona his Queen. Although she fled from the battle before Scourge was captured, Fiona returned to break Scourge out of prison, although he was still irritated by her desertion. It's not verified that they are back together already but it's quite likely.

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character? No, But I don't think anyone can live up to the personality Scourge shows!

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else? Well, Scourge is one of the coolest villains in the Sonic Franchise. And I really want to let it be known that he needs more recognition. Honestly, out of all the Anti-Sonics out there, I think Scourge is by far the coolest and I would feel honered to have the oppertunity to portray him.

I understand these rules, and I agree.

RP:Scourge stood under the freedom fighter base, preparing what would be his vengeful strike against them. He snickered as he prepared the mustard gas bomb and walked away whistling. He crouched behind a stone and listened for a bang. Instead all he heard was just a prolonged hissing. Scourge's whistling died and he looked over the rock. "The fuck?" He was greeted by defective bomb slamming into his his face and an angry group of freedom fighters standing above him. "Errr, forgive and forget?" Scourge said innocently. He was then assaulted and getting viciously hit. "SHIT!" He yelled. He broke out of the crowed and took off at Sonic-speed. The only one catching up was, guess who, Sonic. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" Scourge desperately looked for means of escape. Sonic was now just inches away. Scourge looked straight at him. This was it. Scouge took a deep breath, drawing as much snot as possible, and he hacked a loogie right in Sonic's eye. "Gah! Gross!" Sonic yellped as he spun out, wiping the spit from his face. "Eat that mutha-fucka! Hail to the king, baby!" Scourge yelled, running off triumphantly.

[/b]
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next