Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed-

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Empty Re: ♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed-

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:16 am

Hail's picture

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Hail1_zpsff5b7d9b

Back to top Go down

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Empty Re: ♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed-

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:22 am

Yellowtiger the Demon fox

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 YellowtigerTheFoxdancing1_zps27caf35d

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 YellowtigerThefoxsleeping2_zps650f193b

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 YellowtigerTheFoxasafurry3_zps9517ffa6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 am

Cabi and Tails dolls (Randomness)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 CabiandTailsDoll_zps7dda4b6d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 am

Guildwars 2 character
SilverStar grove

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 SilverstargroveGuildwars1_zps19a35b21

This was drawn by me to see if I could draw the race XD That's all this is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 am

Randomness/Warriors.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Warriorspicture-CyberleopardandFirestar_zps2aa77426

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Warriorsrandomnesscomic_zps8c91ffa7

(Dragon)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 RandomDragon_zpsc83fa86d

(Sonic)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Radomness-sonic_zpsef4b7a23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:45 am

Sasha

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 SashaTheHedgehog_zps68739b07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 am

Even more randomness~

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Creepypasta1_zps69e3ebe3

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Creepypasta2_zpscd3f7f0c

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness1_zps4c1b6e09

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness2_zps8ee6d245

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness3_zpse63f404f

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness4_zpsd3701af7

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness5_zpsf5704d33

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness6_zps1a7c51d3

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness7_zps384e0660

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness8_zpsd9d217eb

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness9_zps446f57e2

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness10_zpsc427a009

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness11_zps469b7841

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness12_zpsc3227e63

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness13_zpsf03c903c

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Randomness14_zps3b342ce1

(This is what happen when I'm force to wait for a total of five minutes[300 seconds] Each time I try to post in a roleplay...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 12:17 am

HeartBreaker and HeartBell(Both same pony)

HeartBell (Past)
HeartBreaker(Present)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 HeartBreaker3_zpsf535cbe1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm

A Character I wanna truly use. Is slightly inspired by Sonic.exe, but is nothing similar to Sonic.exe.

'This male mobain is known as 'the Curse' Now, he does have a name, but rarely does he speak of it. This male carries around a disease, which would kill a normal mobain(Slowly, but hospitals have found a cure for only mobains that are touched by the disease due to 'the curse') This Disease is rare and is simple stated as 'the killer' as they couldn't find any other name for it. So far, the young mobain had suffer pieces of himself just falling off, mostly his left side: which is where the disease is being kept, not going pass to the right side of his body.

What pieces have fallen is his ear, eye, arm, leg and the end of his tail; these pieces have been replace with robot parts, thanks to the studies that the mobains have now... However, it doesn't stop the disease inside this mobain's body....'

A little story about him.

(insane picture of him, and the first)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 TheCruse1_zps7663f6a4

(More calmer picture of him)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 TheCruse2_zps1b2fc17f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:29 am

The Curse

Color version of him.

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Thecurse3_zpsa3639a63

(Had to fix something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 am

Animation video (Forgotten about this one)
The monster you made me
Characters : Duskflame and CyberLeopard(warriors cat)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 am

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 TheCurse4_zpsc5bc45fc

IvoryGrace....

(I feel like no one would want to join any roleplays I have put up... Ugh, oh well, I don't blame anyone - I'm not the best in the world... But, I like to at lest have more support... or, well, just a tiny bit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 6:24 pm

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 IvoryGraceThecurse_zps00320779

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:04 pm

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Amagefemale_zpsb272b0c9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:35 pm

ouo its always full of fantastic art here.i enjoy seeing every pic.eue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Turboshaw wrote:ouo its always full of fantastic art here.i enjoy seeing every pic.eue

Hehe, yea ^^ Thanks. I haven't been posting a lot of stuff because most are yaoi/yuri stuff -w- Most that I draw, of course XD
Other things are also that I haven't been into drawing on the computer fully ^^'
But, again, thank you. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:53 am

Nightingale (For the roleplay I'm doing)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Nightingale-serno-2_zpscc04a98d

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Nightingale-Serno-_zps95963f34

The Nightingale is a dark side of Serno. Due to how Serno trust others, he simple hides himself in the shadows at night - however, in day, no one seem to assume he would be the Nightingale itself; as not maybe has conform it is Serno and not another male.

The nightingale is a demonic-vampire-like being, only by appearances, the nightingale is to be said that he likes to murder those that are not needed in the world, or tie up those he feel are not worth wiping. Even some heroes he will go out of his way to murder. Nightingale is a very strange Anit-hero...

Serno, in day time, is a rich male hedgehog who lives with no one. He works at a fast food place that is call Heaven chicken(Not to copy). His life is rather dull if anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 am

HeartBreaker
♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 HeartBreakericon_zps0800cdae

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:54 am

Rainbow Dash
♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 RainbowdashIcon_zps6ae775bb

(If you wanna know, this is a new art style I'm depending on. Only for cannon/fancharacters that have pictures and colors.
If you want a Request, PM me. Maybe sure you tell me if you want your character in this style or not.
I haven't try this for sonic characters yet, but I will soon.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 am

AppleJack (without Hat)

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 AppleJackIcon_zps19dd30d4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:54 am

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Yellowtiger2_zps6a5280b1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:23 am

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Yellowtiger3_zpsbfffc03e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:52 am

♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Yellowtigericon2_zpsce253d92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Bored...
♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 <a href=♥ Random/free/ Art dump of Y-Tiger/Doom ♥ -Closed- - Page 4 Yellowtigerwalkinginaforest_zps252146b0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Lame animation of Yellowtiger to the song 'Leekspin' A meme to say.
This was just really practice, I need to work on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next