Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably

2 posters

Go down

Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably Empty Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably

Post by Persona Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Heya ! As you can see, my Username's Persona; based upon the game series. Feel free to call me whatever you want !
It's been a while since I've indulged myself in anything Sonic related, but Sonic Heroes for the PS2 was actually one of my favorite and first games. Please don't kill me, I know loads of people dislike it ! ;v;
I know I'm quite young compared to a lot of you, but I've been Roleplaying since I was eight. I've always loved writing, and some people say my casual speak can range from classy author, to absolute meme.
I'm a very nervous and busy person; I'm in possibly the most dreaded time for a young students life, the Options -- so I may not be able to be fully active. However, I genuinely hope I won't bother any of you here --- Have a nice day, and It's nice to meet you !
Persona
Persona
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably Empty Re: Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably

Post by Electrisa Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:11 pm

For the start I can say that you sound real mature for your age so far, and even if you were not, I'm sure people here wouldn't mind x3
EITHER WAY Hi! I'm Elec, one of the admins!
...And Sonic Heroes is awesome.
..This comes from a person whose one of favourite games of all time is Sonic '06 so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.
...ANYWAY
To get yourself started on the forum I'd advise making a character bio, or, if you're impatient, you can jump strrraight to RPing, really! Most RPs are open, unless stated otherwise, just ask before joining to be polite x3
Aaand we have a skype group for more active members. There's a thread for that in the forum, yeah!
Hope you have fuun!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably Empty Re: Local Girl tries to introduce herself, fails miserably

Post by Persona Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Thank you very much ! I hope I can do you all proud ! ;w;
Persona
Persona
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down