Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh I guess I should introduce myself then

5 posters

Go down

Oh I guess I should introduce myself then Empty Oh I guess I should introduce myself then

Post by Cian_0 Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Well hello there, I'm Cian. This is my first time joining any sort of forum for this kind of thing, usually I would use discord. I'm here to roleplay like everyone else. I don't know what else to say so I'll just uh send this. And yes I have read the rules. I'm a semi-literate person and I'm willing to write as much as the other person wants, within reasonable request. I spend most of my spare time roleplaying so if you want to roleplay don't be afraid to ask. Before I post this: cats are the best.
Cian_0
Cian_0
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Oh I guess I should introduce myself then Empty Re: Oh I guess I should introduce myself then

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Howdy there and welcome to the forum greetings from Shrike.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Oh I guess I should introduce myself then Empty Re: Oh I guess I should introduce myself then

Post by Dione Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forum! 

Dione here c: I'm one of the moderators of this site so beware. Nah, I'm kidding, usually we're pretty nice people. I hope you have fun around here. Don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else from the staff when you don't know something or if you need help in any way! 

Also yes, cats are the best, ILY
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:03 am

Hey my dude,
Wolf478 here, I've been a member for about a year, but I have to say the community is pretty friendly here, you should find plenty of people willing and eager to RP.

If you're up for an RP I'm always available, you can shoot me a PM or a reply or something and I'll be there.
Welcome to the SRN!   Smile
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:00 am

Hello, nice to meet you! Call me Elec.
Everyone pretty much covered the topic - just ask if anything's unclear, you can get straight to RPing right away, and all that. Feel free to explore the site and have some fun!
Considering you're a Discord user, guess maybe you'll be interested in our site Discord: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4640-the-srn-discord-chat

It's not used for RPing (too much), but for general discussion and planning said RPs.
So I think that's about it - hope you have fun here!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down