Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting)

3 posters

Go down

"I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting) Empty "I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 am

In the year 2013 the bombs dropped from the sky, G.U.N Seemingly trying to purge whatever this was, But it failed. Over the hills came the hordes as the families of many tried to escape, and many died in the process, Even if they weren't bit they came back, Theyre neurological resurrection, it only re-activated the remaining parts of the movement and basic instincts, Making a flesh hungry walking corpse, no way of self preservation, wroughting and drying into them. All emotional ties had to be cut, because we all know in the end someone would die. Anyone who ever died in this world would become one of them, even if it isn't bitten by one of these.

Welcome to warehouse 16b, im the leader here, you will be provided with food, shelter, and safety from the hordes outside, Remember, love, emotions. Your emotions need to remain in tact, and at the same time your probably going to go completely F**king bonkers. My name is Skully, and i am the man who walks with the living dead....Warehouse 16B Refugee leader

Code:
Username:
Name:
species:
Short bio On how they heard the broadcast from warehouse 16B:

(My character is suppost to be a mystery, he will not require a profile, yours however will require a profile)

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

"I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting) Empty Re: "I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting)

Post by XwSapTrapXw Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

USERNAME: The one to the right (i.e. Hypershadow64
Name: Screach
species: Hedgehog
How he heard the about the zombies: He was running around the town when he heard the broadcast from a random guy sitting in an alley. He then saw the bombs falling, and knew he wasn't strong enough to gather everyone in the town, so he ran and randomly found this warehouse.
Dislikes: Death, Evil, vegetables
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

"I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting) Empty Re: "I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting)

Post by Angered-Fluff Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 am

Username:Flamethefox
Name:Flame Sitri Komati the Hedgefox
species: Chaotic Element Demon (fire/shadow) Hedgefox
Short bio On how they heard the broadcast from warehouse 16B: She heard the broadcast on her radio in the woods, and knew the bombs would hit, so she left. She then saw people being taken into this warehouse, and decided to join.
Dislikes: Sarcasam, fighting amongst others, when disturbed during work or relaxation.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

"I dont know if you can hear me..." [Walking dead RP/Zombies] (Not open, Is accepting) Empty I'd like to introduce a new character at this time.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:23 am

Username: Knuckles the Echinda
Name: Shadius
species: Shadow Elemental Hedgehog
Short bio On how they heard the broadcast from warehouse 16B: In the home of where he lives, a broadcast hit his television. He thought deeply into this and decided to join.
Likes: His friends, his missions, enshadowed places, some forms of light
Dislikes: Heavy sunlight, extreme light, being disturbed while working on his tasks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down