Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A accident turned friendship

2 posters

Go down

A accident turned friendship Empty A accident turned friendship

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:36 pm

It was a normal day in the forest, Shalina was napping on a tree branch when it started breaking, she woke up from the snapping, she stretched and started to leap, but the branch fell, "Whaa!" she exclaimed as the branch fell with her on it, but she jumped and did a mid-air front flip and held onto a branch on the same tree
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

A accident turned friendship Empty Re: A accident turned friendship

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Sunrays! They didn't do a thing in November and it was still chilly as all hells, but they were here! Scent of forest after the rain from last night! Blades of grass rustling under the soles of his boots, two little parrots chirping and cuddling next to each other in his hat and no-one invading his line of sight! This tiger was one happy tiger today.
  And this tiger was rather well camouflaged, with his green fur and golden or dark-green stripes on his body. Except his clothes were all light-blue, almost neon-blue, so that didn't really help with hiding. But at least they were comfy. I mean adventurer clothes are comfy, right? And oh about the hat. It was white, and cowboy-ish. Kinda not fitting the rest of his attire, but hey, he wasn't wearing it anyway. It served a higher role, which was being a nest for two earlier mentioned little budgerigars (which were much better than the tiger at camouflage. He felt jealous). The two little things seemed to had fallen asleep though. Welp.
  But the tiger didn't seem to notice that as he marched through the forest, a big smile on his face when someone decided to train their aim on him apparently as an oh-my-lord what why did this branch just fall right in front of his face help
  ..I mean yes, the feline jumped back this instant, almost letting go of the 'nest'. He also opened his mouth and let out something that was probably supposed to be a shriek of terror, but instead it sounded like a choked hiss. GOOD ENOUGH. And then he just stood there, unmoving, before finally snapping back to reality, shaking his head lightly and looking up, noticing the other feline. "..U-um. I-I a-assume yo-you.. you, er.. you di-id that," the tiger quuuuuietly exclaimed, pointing at the branch. The woken up, chirping little parrots were louder than him, honestly.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Shalina struggles and climbs on the branch she landed on, and turns around from the chirping to find the tiger standing there, pointing at the branch she leaped from when it fell, she hopped down from branch to branch and tripped over the last stick, "Oof!" she grunted as she landed, but got up and dusted herself off and walked over to the tiger, "Hi there, what brings you around this part of the forest?" she questioned in in a polite and happy tone
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 pm

The tiger jumped a bit again as Shalina fell. "U-um, are you.. are you quite alrigh-" Oh welp, she was alright. Riley stared at the lioness for a moment, his ears going flat against his head. A waaary step back. And a glance at the branch under her feet. ..Well, it seems that the assault attempt from a while ago wasn't made on purpose. That was good, he supposed. "I.. er.. I just wa-anted to go on a w-walk. I-I mean, it's a really pretty day, a-and I wanted to show this lovely couple here the big forest~" The tiger smiled and hugged his hat affectionally, but carefully. He wouldn't want to hurt those little parrots inside. After a while the smile faded, and his ear twitched nervously as he glanced at the girl. "I- u-um, I hope it's alright with you? I-I mean, my.. being here?" Another step back. "I-if it's, uh, your private territory.. of some sorts, I-I can leave! Really!" He held his hand up in defence.
He was a bit nervous around people, especially open people. As you may have already noticed.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:05 pm

When he said he wanted to show a "Lovely couple the big forest" shalina was a little confused, but after the tiger gently hugged his hat, she quickly realized that the lovely couple was just a pair of loud birds he stowed away in his hat, after he asked if it was her private territory, she was honestly, a little shocked, but she kept her shock hid away, for she feared he might have some trauma from when he was a cub, "This is just where I nap, I know where a few abandoned nests are if you wanna let the birds in your hat to have a good home, it is paradise in this forest, its teeming with birds, they would love it here, but you can stay as long as you want, the forest is a welcome, serine place, anybody can stay, I don't have any private territory, so kick back and relax all you want!" she said with enthusiasm, trying to this unknown tiger feel calm and welcome

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:36 pm

"O-oh, n-nonono! I mean, it's really nice of you, but I couldn't leave them here all alone! And right before winter!" The tiger frowned a bit, hugging the hat again. "I mean, w-well, I dunno if they'll ever be able to manage on their own in the wild.. th-they were born in a cage, s-so." The tiger smiled shyly at the lioness. She seemed nice.. but he still felt that tingle of uneasiness in his body. People. Like, why people. He couldn't talk to people. I mean, that was just one person.. b-but that was even worse! If there were two Mobians, they could, like, talk to themselves and they'd be happy. And this lioness had no-one else to talk to but him. And she seemed like someone who liked to talk. And she was looking at him. She was waiting for his reply. Tiger's golden eyes shrunk. Help.
"..So.. uh.. why.. were you jumping around breaking branches actually? I-I mean it's okay if it's your hobby. I mean, breaking branches isn't really okay, it's kinda dangerous. B-but! But you probably know what you're doing, so! I'm not saying YOU are dangerous! You don't look dangerous! You seem pretty nice, r-really!"
Did he do good? Was that how you talk to people without triggering them?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Shalina could tell now he had a hard time talking to someone, when he asked what I was doing breaking branches, "Like I said, this is where I nap, the branched snapped off the tree before I could leap, so I leaped in mid air, must have launched the branch here, sorry if I scared you...!"' She said while putting her hand behind her head with her eyes closed and a drop of nervous sweat going down the side of her head, she almost chuckled when she finished her sentence, she was trying to keep her cool, it was starting to get awkward for her, him trying to keep the conversation calm, but she could see he was just trying to be nice
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:18 am

"...O-oh." The tiger looked at the ground, blinking slowly. "I, er,  I see." A quick glance up at the lioness. "D-did I wake you up? I'm sorry if I did. I d-didn't mean to."
A bit of a pause before the tiger's ear twitched and he jumped up with a silent gasp: "Y-yes! Right!" The tiger held out his hand to the lion, his ear twitching once again. "Ah, I completely forgot to introduce myself! M-my name is Riley! A-and the parrots here are Nuggat and Toffee.." Why would you introduce the parrots, silly tiger? She probably didn't care about them. Now you look stupid. "..b-but, er, that doesn't really matter. You can forget that right away, these names are stupid anyway. I mean, er, they're only parrots after all. Yes." Still with the held out hand, the tiger looked at the lioness, tilting his head slightly. "And your name is..?"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 am

I chuckle a little when he introduces his parrots, "I like those names. They sound fun to say. Toffee. Nuggat" I giggle, "Those ARE fun to say." I shake Riley's hand, "My names Shalina. Shalina the lioness." I said trying to sound formal, "Riley's a nice name. It suits you." I complemented with a smile
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:32 pm

The tiger withdrew the hand as soon as he could, hiding it behind his back. A twitchy smile back at the lioness. "Th-thank you! Shalina.. Shalina sounds nice too, yeah!" The tiger grinned a bit, then smiled down to the parrots in his hat. Theeen he walked over to the nearest tree and gently picked up the birds and put them on a low hanging branch. He lightly pushed Toffee and Nuggat towards each other. They chirped a bit and ruffled they feathers from the chilly air. The tiger put his cowboy hat on his head, where it should be in the first place, and walked back a few steps, observing the parrots carefully. A glance at Shalina. "..So, u-um. I would looove to talk to you a bit more, but I-I don't wanna stop you, because you were probably going somewhere, yes. A-and I have to stay here and watch these two so nothing happens to them. Wh-what a shame." An innocent grin towards the lioness!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 pm

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere, today, I just figured I would just nap all day. I'll be in one of the trees if you me need anyway." she said as she started to walk away to climb a tree
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down