Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted & Hunted

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Haunted & Hunted - Page 8 Empty Re: Haunted & Hunted

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:30 pm

"Stay b-back! I have no body parts that I'd like to give away! Please, nothing physical. Maybe I could give you something else instead!" Liela held both of her hands up summoning several beams of dark energy. The beams seemed to look more powerful than usual."Maybe we could talk this out!" Anything more unsettling and she'd faint. "She won't get hurt. If she gets hurt I'll know about. So just calm down. You guys worry to much."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:05 pm

"You will become one of us. Resistance is futile."

The thing's arm turned into a massive sword and it lunged at her. It cut deeply into her shoulder, nearly taking her arm off and breaking her collarbone.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Maggie asked. "Play truth or dare?"

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"I hate that game. Each time I watched it, people always went for the dare and had to do all sorts of things. Kissing was probably the worst of them."

"Well, we do have a bottle," the fire mage noted. "Why not? Sounds like fun."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:25 pm

Liela fell to the floor holding her right shoulder. She looked like she was about to cry."Wha-Why-how could you have touched me!!!! Ahh! I don't want to join you " All the beams that she had held went off in different directions. Lillith turned her head to the door. (Naa it was probably nothing.) "Sure let's play that." 

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:34 pm

"Your powers are useless. We will give you new purp-" The monster was cut off abrutply as a beam of energy passed through it and it exploded. The eyes fled the scene, reverting back to their creepy, yet harmless forms and so did the squid.

In the corner of her eye, an airship had appeared.

"Ladies first," The fire mage handed the bottle to Kit, who in turn handed it to Lillith. Apparently, Maggie wasn't considered a lady.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Liela was moaning in pain. "Oh God, I thought I was a goner!" Then she saw and airship. She didn't know if they were friendly or just more monsters wanting her to join. "or maybe I still am a gonne-ahhh!"She held her shoulder harder. The pain was starting to get to her. Lillith took the bottle and spined it. "He he, I wonder who is going to be the unlucky one." 

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 pm

A single figure leaped from the airship onto the small island. As it kneeled down it her, it could be seen that it wore safety goggles, a gasmask and a dusty, if not not stolen trenchcoat.

"Do you know how reckless it is to just prance around here in the Void?" the figure scolded her with a smooth, male voice. "This should fix your arm or the bone at least. Next time, be more careful, alright?" He left her with a small box, patted her on the healthy shoulder and then left. 

The bottle ended up pointing at the tentacle monster. "Dare."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Liela looked at the random stranger. She thanked the gods that he didn't try and hurt her. Liela struggled to get up with her one good arm. She finally sat up to have a good look at the airship fly away. "Great... People live here. And a box is going to help my arm? Unbelievable!" Liela opened the small box wondering what was inside it. Lillith gave an evil smile at the tentacle monster. "I dare you to dance around like a ballerina for five minutes no stopping."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Inside the box was a small, white round pill with a note that said 'Fixes bones, stops bleeding. Warning : Painful.'

The tentacle monster sighed, but danced without any other complaint. Strangely, he actually did use moves of ballerinas, to surprising accuracy.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Alright, now I'm jealous. When did you learn to dance?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Liela read the note. "Painful? Well, this is going to be a trip." She took the pill and eat it. Then she waited. Lillith wasn't expecting the tentacle monster to dance so good. "Aww man! I thought you were going to suck and embarrass yourself. That would have been hilarious. Then again, aren't you a guy? Why so good at being a ballerina?" 

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:47 pm

First came a burning sensation as she swallowed the pill, then it felt like her shoulder was stabbed over and over again by thousands of needles. When the healing serum reached her bone, her skin felt like it was being peeled off and her bones felt like they were being ground to dust. This went off for several minutes until the bone was whole again and the wound was healed with no scarring.

"My master had a thing for ballerinas. I had to dance for his entertainment or else he would destroy me." The tentacle monster spun the bottle and it pointed at Kit.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Dare!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Liela felt like she was being tortured. The pain was unbearable. She was making all the noises that meant someone was in pain. Minutes felt like hours for her. Luckily the pain stopped before Liela almost literally cut her arm off. "OHHH THANK GOD IT'S OVER!" Liela checked her arm and it looked like she never had it hurt in the first place. "What sort of Pill ExMachina is this! I've never seen a pill heal bone! So fast too. I just hope this doesn't have any side effects." She got up and looked around. "Man I got to find that guy and ask him where he got that pill from!" "Wow, your master sucks. Lol, Kit, it's your turn. Ha!"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:04 pm

The airship was still seen in the distance, across several connected isles. Maybe if she ran, she could still catch up to him.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Give me your worst." Kit then crossed her fingers 'God, I know I never believed in you, but please,' she though to herself. 'Have her not make me strip to my underwear.'
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:14 pm

"Man, that airship is so far away. Guess I'm going to have to chase it." Liela looked like she didn't want too. "Time is of the essence!" Liela began to run fast to the ship. "Well Kit. I dare you to lick a spider web." Lillith was practically laughing at the thought.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:48 pm

It actually wasn't that far away; the ship was just that small. Around half-way to it, it stopped and the mysterious stranger peeked out of a window. "Really? You're gonna follow me?" he muttered. 'I swear, next time, I'm not saving anyone,' he though to himself. 'Too much work and they then never, ever leave me alone.' The airship then flew back to catch up with Liela.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Like a spider web? I don't get it. What am I supposed to do with it?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Liela stopped running and was now breathing a little heavy. "Oh good, you're coming back. I was getting tired of running" liela had a better look at the airship. It was pretty small. ((Lick a spiderweb not like a spiderweb. I hate Auto correct))

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:04 pm

The small airship was now next to her and at a level that she could right on it. "What do you want?" her savior asked rather rudely. "I don't have time for chit-chat."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Tough luck. I don't have a tongue."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:14 pm

"Sorry for bugging you. I'm very new to the void. Umm... exactly where did you get those pills from? Where I come from, medicine isn't even close to the miracle that pill did. Also, do you have a name?" Liela said all of that very fast so she didn't waste that much time. "Nice airship." "Well than sly bot, put your entire face on a spider web."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:22 pm

The mysterious stranger only gave her very short answers. "Rare plant," he said. "What's it to you? Thanks, built her myself."

Kit went around the house and sticked her face in the biggest, nastiest spider web she could find. The confused spider she brought back was just a bonus.

She spinned the bottle and this time, it pointed at Maggie.

"Wipe that smug look off your face," Maggie told Lillith. "Dare me."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:38 pm

"oh... I see. Where do you find this plant? I'm Liela Devionus. Also, you don't look insane? I thought this place was supposed to turn people bonkers?" "Oh, Maggie... Heh heh... I dare you to have a crush on my feet and pretend to go on a date with them for a couple minutes. PFFT!"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:59 pm

When she told him his name, he just rolled his eyes. Of course, she couldn't see that due to goggles, but the sigh was audible. "Plants' just one ingredient, but the rarest one. I've only came across three and I already wasted one of you," he continued to sound rude, hoping she'd buzz off and leave him alone. "The thing about insanity is, you just have to shield yourself from all the crazy. Kill everything that so much as touches you." The protective gear wasn't just for show and neither was the handgun on his belt.

Maggie sighed. "I expected something like daring someone to kiss someone, but nooo..." she exclaimed. "We have to have smelly feets."

And for the next five minutes, she pretended to date her feet and took on the role of a succubus. It was strange listening her talk about how she'd whip them into shape or how she'd have then bound up and sprung on a bed.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:25 pm

"Plants? Dude, they are tons of plants. Eggplants, roses, sunflowers, tulips. That's like if I asked what type of dog is that and you say dog type. Dafuq?!? I know you want me gone but not answering the question will make me stay here more! What in the world am I going to say to the monsters I summoned that the miracle pill is made of plants? Not being specific." Liela was real mad. She even threw a beam at the ground showing her anger. Lillith was laughing so hard she snorted. When Maggie was done she started to clap. "Well, that was an amazing performance. HA HA! I do the best dares. Shame the bottle hasn't pointed at me yet."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 pm

"Goddess Tear it's called," he finally told her. "So esceedingly rare entire worlds have just one." He didn't mind the showcase of power; he welcomed it. Now both of them knew what the other was capable of.

And just like lady bad luck would have it, the bottle was now pointing at Lillith. Everyone except her smiled like an archvillain.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:55 pm

"Goddess tear? I've never heard of it. I'm going to have to do some research. Guess it's time to go back to my dimension. You don't seem like the person who'd like company. Figures you'd pick a place like here to live." "Awww look at all those beautiful smiles. Too bad I'd never let you all get your revenge... I choose truth.why I'll even let all of you ask a question. " Now Lillith was the one smiling once again.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:09 pm

"You're right, I don't like company. Having to worry about people dying; too much work." His voice jumped when he mentioned people dying on his watch, a sign that he may have experienced that himself.

But the group was still smiling. Questions could still embarass her and get them at least some revenge.

"What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?" Maggie asked, wondering just how perverted she really is.

"Who here would you like to make out with?" Kit typed the question in her phone and showed it her.

"When was the most inappropriate time you farted?" The fire mage asked.

"What secret are you most scared of people finding out about you?" Finally, the tentacle monster asked.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:03 am

"Woah there, we all heard that voice change. Well, I hope you are able to live a good life alone ." Liela started to walk back. 

"1. What do you mean what would I do if I was a guy? Is that really such a difference? I still have to serve my master. Having different body features isn't going to change that. Then again... could bang her after a couple times and show her who's boss. 

2. I would so make out with Mr tentacles. It's not a gender thing. It's more of a he's a tentacle monster thing.

3. Well, I was making some food for old master this one time and I turned around to get something and accidentally farted on his food. Never told him. Heh.

4. Lillith looked extremely hesitant to answer the last question. She even looked down. "Well...I'm always scared of...people finding out that...that... When Liela sleeps I go into her room... and watch her sleep. But also when I'm there, I plan on ways to... kill her..."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next