Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted & Hunted

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Haunted & Hunted - Page 15 Empty Re: Haunted & Hunted

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:01 pm

"Bats," the voidwalker said. "The agressive, man-eating kind." A few of them responded to Lillith's words by opening their wings and screeching and even more so when the voidwalker spoke. If they were to take a closer look at any of the creatures, they would see that they lack eyes.

Liela was now in front a school of some sort. Tall, mighty, parts of the building even looked like they were made of gold and other precious metals. Lil and her group of brave thiefs were nowhere to be seen and no one even greeted her upon her arrival.

The tempest and Kit quickly followed after her, appearing only shortly after she did.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:36 pm

"Look how cute they are." Lillith got very close to one of the bats. Liela had never seen a school like this before. "Man, I can only imagine how expensive this place must cost." Liela waited until everyone was here before starting to walk inside the school.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:57 pm

It scratched its wings and croaked at her. "They're oddly calm," the voidwalker whispered. "Last time I was here, they swarmed me from one end of the cave to the other." Maggie, on the other hand, was very surprised by Lillith's definition of cute.

The moment Liela entered the building, the weapons of two towering beings, covered from from her to toe in armour, blocked her path. "Halt!" one of them said. "Permission to enter is only reserved for students, professors and those that wish to apply for either of those. State your business."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:23 pm

"I think they are calm because they know what I am. Such wonderful things." Lillith looked at Maggie. "You look surprised? What do you think these things aren't cute?" "My business? Oh, I'm just looking for my summoned friends. They decided to look for a book here without my permission. I think they might have snuck in here."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:52 pm

"I think man-eating's the part that puts cute completely out of the picture." The tentacle monster crossed bis sleeves.

"You do know some of your kind eat people, right?" he asked her, pointing out how she was a bit ironic for her to say that. She was also not one of the cute ones, but he didn't say that.

"The library is off limits and the same rules apply. No one has entered here in the last three hours. What book were they looking for?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 pm

"Do you think I'm cute?" Lillith made her cutest pose ever. "Well, I think they were looking for a book of dungeons or something. I honestly don't care. They are dangerous monsters that took advantage of my not there to watch them." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:32 pm

"Yes." The tentacle monster said without hesitation.

"No, not really." Obviously, a statement by the voidwalker.

Maggie just looked at her and said nothing. She wasn't sure what to say; wasn't it awkward to say to someone that wasn't even the same species?

The guards did a double take and glared at Liela from underneath their helmets. "How do you know of the Book of Dungeons? We would also like to see the book you used to get here. A Book of Summons has vanished quite recently from the library."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Lillith turned to Azzar. "There's always a hater. Too bad I'm good at ignoring pathetic people like that." Lillith didn't even look at the voidwalker. Liela backed up a little." Look, guys, I only know about the book of dungeons because they left a note saying they were going to get it. And this book of Summons is mine. It was given to me. " Liela held the book tighter.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:27 pm

A single bat flew down to her and then another and another. They only made very cute squeaks and squeals.

"I'm pretty sure you're a princess right now," Maggie said. "Or a queen. Of bats."

The guards pointed their weapons at them. "The book of dungeons is a closely guarded secret and the fact that you know where to find the only copy in existance is very suspicious," the second guard said. "Now hand that book over like a good girl. If you are the owner, this will only be a slight annoyance."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:50 pm

"Queen of bats? Ha ha... wouldn't I have to be married to be considered a queen?" Lillith started to pet the bats. "I'm not scared of you guys but I don't want to start a fight either. You can look at the book if you'd like but please give it back to me. I kind of don't want to lose my book." Liela held the book out so the guards could get it.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:58 pm

"No, not really," Maggie said. "All you need is a castle, a lot of money and slav- I mean servants." The bats nibbled at her fingers and cuddled with her. Demons perks, huh?

The voidwalker let out a sigh. Perhaps she wasn't getting the book after all.

The guards noticed the stamp, the previous owner and promptly confiscated the book. "Ah, tricky ones these, The Devil made them teleport away to a random location when they were to be destroyed. With our new furnace, it won't happen again."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:15 pm

"Servants aren't slaves! There is a difference. But I guess I should explain that another time. We have a book to get. Little bats, do you know the way to the book guarded here?" "Wait you're going to burn the book? No, you can't do that! I have friends that will disappear if you burn it!" Liela looked a little mad getting in a defensive position.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:24 pm

The bats do nothing.

"It's a large cave with a straight path and no turns. Gee, I wonder why way to go," the voidwalker let out, annoyed, mimicking Lillith's voice on the second sentence. "And we're not even halfway through this dungeon."

"I'm betting fifty gold the crazy and now angry lady is getting killed before we reach the end. Anyone else?" Maggie replied.

"You're on," the tentacle monster accepted her bet. "Double or nothing."

"Deal."

The guards laughed at her attempts to convince them to give it back. "And what are you gonna do, cry?" And they burst into laughter.

Then, a bolt of lightning struck both of them and they fell down, dead. Someone issued a kill command to the tempest.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Lillith decided to ignore the voidwalker. "Don't know? Well at least they are cute." Lillith started to walk again. Liela's face grew angrier but then a lightning bolt shot both of the guards. Liela jumped back and then poked in of the guards. "Yeah... dead. Did any of you do that or am I just that lucky?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:43 pm

"This is a walk in the park," Maggie exclaimed happily. "I don't see any way this could go-" At the very end of the cave, stood the armoured giant. It blocked the path and glared at the group menacingly.

The tempest walked in. "Mistress Katherine commanded it and I complied." The dead guards smelled like they were cooked, not burnt.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:00 pm

"You just had to jinx it." Lillith walked to the giant. "Well hello, there big guy. Are you going to let us through or would you prefer to get your butt kicked?" "Oh I could of tooken them on a fight without killing them but thanks. I think we should going inside and try to find the library fast before more guards come." Liela starts to make her way inside
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:14 pm

The giant swung his club at Lillith.

They quickly reach the library, but two more guards were barring their access. "Halt!" one of them says. "Student or professor card."

Kit showed a message to the tempest and it drowned them in a storm of lightning shot through its fingertips, killing them in a slow and very painful way.

And then, Kit laughed.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:20 pm

"Butt kicking it is..." Lillith quickly turned into a puddle of ink. Going to the giant's legs. Liela turned to Kit. "Are you... Ok? I thought you were not able to make noise?" Liela looked worried.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:29 pm

The giant tries to stomp her. The rest of the group just watch her fight him.

"Do ypu think she's gonna go for the critical hit?" Maggie asked.

"Yep." The tentacle monster replied.

But Kit didn't stop laughing, her laugh becoming demonic and deep. "What a generous, soulless vessel. Willing, curious even." She may or may not have read a bit too much into demons and/or accidentally summon one.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Lillith formed back and started to climb up the giant."I wonder if giants are tickle-ish? He he..." Lillith began to tickle the giant while climbing up."Great just great! Does this place have a ghost too?!? Unpossess my friend now or ill just possess her so you can't!" Liela wasn't going to fight and potentially destroy her friend's body.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:16 pm

The giant immediately dropped his weapon and started laughing.

"Why does that work?!" the voidwalker let out in hair-ripping anger. "Last time I was here, I had to slowly chip away at his armor and could barečy continue on!"

"Your friend had the misfortune of summoning me by reading a peculiar name. Her will was weak and she did not resist my incursion. Even now, she does nothing to fight me." There were many demons, strong ones, weak ones, weird ones. The one Kit accidentally allowed to possess her, however, wasn't the previous owner of the book.

Liela did not need to know that. As a former demon lord, he ought to use this upporturnity to get at least some of his much earned respect.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:43 pm

"See big guy... I'm just here to give some laughs. ha!" Lillith wasn't even trying. This was all just some little game for her. It was, however, evident by Lillith's twisted smile and continuation of tickling the giant that she wanted him to die of laughter. "She isn't resisting? Wha... ARRGGH I DONT CARE!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS BODY THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!!!" Liela unpossessed her body leaving it vulnerable to possession. Liela flew into Kit's body to forcefully get the demon out. "NOW GET OUT!!!"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:48 pm

The giant started crying from laughter and waved its arms around like a madman in a futile attempt to make her stop.

The demon burst from Kit harmlessly and appeared ghostly, much like Liela. "The weak minded will be enslaved by the demon hordes. You have accomplished nothing, puny mortal."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:57 pm

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? I thought laughing was a good thing. He...he...he..." Lillith didn't stop. "NOW GO AWAY DEMON! AND I'M NOT A PUNY MORTAL! IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED... I AM A GHOST!!!" Liela floated beside Kit's body. Liela looked very mad and summoned some beams.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:05 pm

After several more seconds, the giant dropped dead, his laughing so intense it kept him from breathing.

"I like you as a person, I really do," Maggie started. "But I'm beginning to fear you."

The demon failed to dodge one beam and it hit him hard, making him flinch. To make matters worse, someone had left the library and entered the hallway. "How did he get here?" the stranger muttered to himself, ignoring the dead guards as if it was an everyday occurence.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next