Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuing Shadows

+6
Chutha
Froshana
C.S.O.
WhiteFang
kingleon
Thunder
10 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Pursuing Shadows - Page 3 Empty Re: Pursuing Shadows

Post by WhiteFang Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 am

White countered the slash from the sword that he would hope to disarm. 1. If the sword was disarmed he would try to capture him. 2. If he holds the sword still he will keep on the attack.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:35 pm

The cloaked figure dodges back from the white wolf as he begins to counter attack, doing his best to stay out of the arc of his hammer. He observes the white wolf's attacks, waiting for an opening.

The wolf falls into the dragons arms and against her. He looks up at her after a few moments.

"Now I know... No, I can't." he tells her in response to her earlier questions.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:52 pm

The dragon frowned, glancing past him again. Those two were still making her nervous. She looked down at the wolf again.

"We don't have far to go," she assured him, "Where else are you real hurt? I'm gonna pick you up but I don't wanna get kicked when I do if I grab you wrong..."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:24 pm

A yellow  hedgehog  with  blue stripes  walked past the commotion. He was drinking  a bottle of sprite. He was carrying a box of silver jordan 11s. He glanced at what was going  on. He placed the jordan box into  a clean safe place. "Whats going  on here" Shocker    said.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 pm

He backs up, he had to use his power again, he lifted the earth under the figure. Guy was in the air for a the amount of time, he look at the dragon and wolf still trying to get the wolf up. (Man, what they do to that wolf,) White heard a voice from the side he look say shocker ( OCC: if you don't know I have bad experience with Shocker) " You, what are you doing here ?" Then bring his attention back to the figure.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:52 pm

The cloaked figure is thrown into the air by the sudden rising of the ground beneath him. He flips backwards a couple of times, and lands it what can best be described as a controlled crash. He hits the ground and lets his body collapse down the rest of the way, and rolls to a stop a short distance from where he'd landed.

"I don't know where else I might be hurt, cause nothing actually hurts right now." the wolf replies, "My leg doesn't really hurt even though I almost fell over."

He glances towards the ongoing fight.

"So... if we're going, let's just go." he says, "Before anything else happens."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Hmmp. O don't  knkw why your so angry. I cant help it if my evil form breaks out. Shocker had charged at the figure

"Denki sutairu no kaminari kōgeki (English translation:Electro style lightning assault)" shocker attempted to throw the figure into the sky (If sucsesfull the figure will get striked by lightning over and over in the sky and then will be sent crashing into the ground)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:07 pm

( OOC: littlekingeleo, please respect the post order. You go after Froshana does. If you haven't read the rules I made in this topic's opening post I suggest you go do so now. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 pm

(SORRY i did not read the post order)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 pm

"Don't have to tell me twice," the dragon replied, "Hang on however you can. I'll throw you in the truck and we'll see if your friend can catch up."

She was just starting to adjust her hold on the wolf in her arms when additional movement caught her eye from off to one side. She turned her head sharply and saw yet another person just walking by.

'What in the hell are people doing just walking around out in the middle of nowhere? There's not supposed to be so much as a gas station for miles...' she wondered. And yet this yellow hedgehog looked kind of like he had just walked out of a mall, seeing as he had a drink and... a shoebox? The dragon furrowed her brow. This really was going to be a strange day...

However, he seemed more interested in the fight and so maybe he could prove to be a suitable distraction instead. After all, it seemed she had taken sides with this wolf she was totally not trying to steal body heat from so she supposed that meant she was against the cloaked figure now. When the white wolf spoke to the newly-arrived hedgehog, she smirked a little. They knew each other. Great. More distractions so she could hurry up and get out of here.

The dragon shifted her grip on the wolf as she re-focused on him. It had only been a couple of seconds after she had replied to him and she didn't expect him to try and go anywhere without her anyway.
She bent her knees to lower herself down a bit and get her arms around his middle. "Over the shoulder you go," she said, clearly intending to sling him over her right shoulder. She tilted her head away from him to keep from scratching him with one of her horns. "Watch out for the spikes down my back, though," she warned. It didn't look like she was really giving the wolf much of a choice of how he wanted to be carried at this point. She was cold and, even with her heating packets, she could feel herself already starting to slow down...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Shocker charged at the figure 

"Denki sutairu no kaminari kōgeki (English translation:Electro style lightning assault)" shocker attempted to throw the figure into the sky (If sucsesfull the figure will get striked by lightning over and over in the sky and then will be sent crashing into the ground)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:07 am

White did find it weird that shocker looked different and was helping. Then he saw that the dragon and the wolf were leaving. "I'm leaving this guy to you." He tells Shocker then starts to go toward the dragon. " How are you feeling?" He ask the wolf.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:20 am

The cloaked figure is surprised to be suddenly hurled up into the air again, and without a chance to do anything else is then struck repeatedly by bolts of electricity. He falls back to the ground limply and crashes to a halt. He didn't move at all after that brutal landing. The only visible motion was from the smoke rising up from his smouldering body and clothing.

The wolf winces as the dragon hauls him up over her shoulder, hurting clearly, but not enough to request her to stop. He tries to not move and thereby avoid running afoul of her spikes. Once the white wolf joins them, the wolf glances towards him.

"Clearly poorly enough that I have to be carried in such a fashion." he replies, "But at least I'm not getting beaten on."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:14 am

The dragon managed to lift the wolf over her shoulder with relative ease. Apparently, she was in pretty good shape. It could be noted that the spikes she supposedly had couldn't be seen, though, as they were currently hidden under her jacket.

Her eyes widened and her muscles tensed noticeably as the cloaked figure was thrown up into the air and then hit by several lightning strikes. It made her stumble back a couple of steps as it was plenty blinding and alarming. By the time the figure had hit the ground, she had her free paw up in front of her face. It took a moment but she spotted the smoking heap on the ground. That was enough to make the dragon furrow her brow. This new guy was completely merciless... Were these two both friends with the wolf she now had over her shoulder?

The white wolf had abandoned the fight and he came rushing over. Already on edge after that brutal display, the sight of someone running towards her made the dragon raise up her left paw out towards him, like she was about to do something. Nothing happened, though, and she cast a glance at the wolf on her shoulder as the two canines started speaking to each other.

For now, she said nothing. She didn't much care for any of them at this point, but it was probably just because she was angry about being out here in so much snow...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:38 am

"It takes alot of power to be able to survive that attack" Shocker had gave  a small bit of energy to the cloaked figure. He then picked up his jordan box. He took another sip of his  sprite.

He then walked over to the dragon "Im shocker the hedgehog. What you just saw was one of my attacks".  It takes someone  powerful to survive that
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:06 am

White looks at the wolf, at least he's alive. He glances at the battle, At least he's holding up. " I can carry him if need be." He tells the dragon. Hopefully we can get so history on this wolf.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:56 pm

The cloaked figure remains down on the ground. The large cloaked figure had been lost in the fissure the white wolf had created. So it appeared that the battle was over.

The wolf sighs softly as he hangs over the dragon's shoulder. He has nothing to do other than wait for them to depart.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:10 pm

The dragon took a step back once the hedgehog joined them. He introduced himself as 'Shocker' and she bit back the cynical response that came to mind in terms of his name and the power he had just... demonstrated.

She didn't like the looks of either of these two. Something just seemed... off. However, she assumed that one or both of them knew the wolf she was carrying. Granted, with the scarf still wrapped around and covering her muzzle, they couldn't see the frown on her face at least. When the white wolf offered to carry him instead, the dragon turned her head to look back towards the face of the silver-furred wolf.

"Do you want to go with your friend, then?" she asked him.

Last edited by Froshana on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Shocker just yawned. He walked over to his jordan box to make sure it was okay. It was alittle damaged  but the shoes were fine. He the  joined  evreyone else. "I'm bored so i think im just gonna follow you guys" Shocker said. He then looked around. "How did i get here? I was just downtown a while  ago" shocker said.

He scratched  his head in confusion
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Shocker just started to follow them, White still not liking Shocker, but he did help us. " We should go a little further then I have some questions for you, um, what's your name?" He asked the wolf.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 pm

"Oh, good. Questions." the wolf says, "First, just so each of you knows, I don't know any of you. You can call me Wolf. And thank you for helping me out, but I think it's just going to be more trouble for you all."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:38 pm

The dragon glanced over as Shocker walked off randomly. He had already picked up his random shoe box and his drink before, but he apparently felt the need to walk away from the others and check it again. She figured maybe he had something... secret in there instead of just shoes, but at this point, it didn't matter.

At the mention of Shocker following them and being in downtown "a while ago", the dragon squinted her eyes at him. Did these people just expect her to let them in her truck? And clearly something was wrong with the hedgehog, judging by what he said. She, of course, made sure to point that out.

"Don't know what you're drinkin' there, but we're at least an hour's drive from the last town I saw, much less a downtown area," the dragon said, "I don't understand what you're all doing way out here on foot when it's so damn cold out."

And then the white wolf spoke, as well. He also seemed to assume that everyone was just going to pile into the truck and make this a happy little field trip. And then he also made it clear that this wolf she had with her didn't actually know either of these two. And yet, the duo hadn't shown any hesitation at all to go and fight, not to mention potentially kill the two cloaked figures that had been here before, without even knowing what was really going on. This was a worrisome thought to the dragon. To her, it meant that they could just be looking for any excuse to fight. And that was trouble...

Finally, she glanced back at the wolf, now making himself known as... Wolf. She raised an eyebrow as she wondered why he didn't just use a fake name if he didn't want to give out his real name. Oh well.

"So... would you like me to just put you back down and leave you here on the side of the road?" she asked him. There was just a little bit of sarcasm in her tone as she spoke. "Considering you can't so much as walk and we're out in the middle of nowhere, trouble is a given. What we need to do is get those injuries looked at."

The dragon looked back over at the white wolf and Shocker. She could feel her conscience tugging on her sleeve. The dragon sighed, sending out a white cloud as her breath became visible in the chilly air. She knew she couldn't just leave them all stranded out here in this weather. Speaking of which, the cold was biting into her clothes and she would likely only manage another couple of minutes before it would take its toll on her cold-blooded nature. It was time to move and there looked to be only one direction to go in.

She turned and took a step in the direction of her truck even before giving any of the trio a chance to respond. Maybe if she looked like she was going that way, they would get walking, too.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Shocker didnt mean to kill the cloaked figure. Shock3r doesn't  kill in battle if he dosent 3nt have to. The cloaked figure  wasn't  strong enough to survive  one of shockers attacks. "Me killing  him was a accident. He just wasnt powerful  enough  to sirvive my attack" Shocker said 

While evreyone  walked to the  truck shocker started flying. "Im gonna fly back to hybrid  city. Ill see you later i geuss" shocker said

Shocker flew east at a speed of 150 mph. Shocker  probaly would be back later. Shocker was suprisingly busy. Even though  he seemed to have alot of time to himself.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:47 am

White was a little paranoid about killing some one for the first time, then again I need get use to it. "While your awake I got another question for you, um.... Wolf,who where they back there and why were they chasing you?"
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:56 am

"Well, if you want to just drop me here, you can." Wolf replies to the dragon, "That's your call to make."

He glances towards the other wolf as the dragon carries him.

"I don't know who they are or what they want." he says, "They didn't introduce themselves or make any request or demand."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next