Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuing Shadows

+6
Chutha
Froshana
C.S.O.
WhiteFang
kingleon
Thunder
10 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Pursuing Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Pursuing Shadows

Post by Thunder Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:25 am

Noticing how the water had no effect on him and the wave of snow twards her she tried to stop the snow it its tracks (because snow is water so techically my character can manipulate it) melting some and freezing it in its tracks to make a kind of ice wall nowhere near the strength of the ice on her spear. Now knowing that her attempts are near futile she decides to use her powers a bit more to harden the ice on her spear more and sharpen the tip that took 3 ish seconds after then she threw her spear and a few icicles with it at the horned creature in the general vicinity of his chest 1. Spear hits chest and punchtrues the body she jumps twards the spear pulling her body along with ths string to deliver a punch to the face, 2. If the spear hits and deflects or misses/grazes she continues to back up this time she jumps into a tree.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:47 am

((OOC: Going to skip my post here to give my character a chance to finish preparing herself! Carry on!))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 pm

( Ok, I have seen his abilities and my power is not going to win this fight.) " Hey, Miss, I think we need to switch dance partners." Like white said he turns from the sword guy and goes for the guy with the war hammer.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:33 pm

The smaller figure smirks as the white wolf turns and starts to run.

"You start a fight and then try to run away?" he says softly, "How rude."

He slashes horizontally with his other sword and sends out another shockwave after the wolf, then starts to chase after him.

The larger figure sees the cloaked female ready her spear for another throw towards him. He lifts his free paw in front of him and as the spear reaches it, a dark purple field of energy becomes visible to block the spear. It bounces off and falls to the ground.

The larger figure notes the approach of the white wolf, but does not turn to confront him yet even as the female withdraws and jumps into a tree.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:05 am

( OOC: I apologize for double posting, but as Thunder hasn't posted in two days, we'll skip him for the moment. He can join back in whenever he'd like.

The post is now Froshana's. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:26 am

Inside the truck now parked on the road, the dragon had managed to bundle herself back up again in preparation to go out into the cold. Several hand-warming packets were tucked away in various parts of her clothing to try and keep some heat close to her, but there was only so much she could do against the freezing temperatures outside.

Finally pulling her hat on past the two curved horns on her head and then wrapping her scarf up around her face, the dragon switched the truck off and her keys disappeared somewhere into her clothing to be kept safe. She continued to observe the fight as she took in a breath and then opened the door.

The cold feeling of her mostly bare feet touching the snow on the pavement sent a chill up her spine and made her shudder. She had on a set of foot wraps to try and ward off the cold, but with the claws she had on her feet, shoes weren't much of an option right now. Regardless, she shut the door as quietly as she could and began to make her way around in front of the truck and towards the wolf that had been left underneath a tree a ways off from where she was. She watched the four fighters warily.

She was hoping that having most of her bright orange scales hidden away would make her less noticeable. Then again... Now that she was out in the open, it would be easy to note the ridiculous rainbow of colors poking out from under the back of her hat and framing her face a bit. This dragon had rainbow hair for some reason. And although her long tail was also covered in a long dark-colored sleeve, a brilliant bunch of rainbow-colored hair could be seen sticking out at the end of it. Either it was part of the sleeve or it was a tuft on her tailtip. Either way, it did make her attempt at being stealthy a little more difficult.

The dragon eyed the combatants as she moved along the side of the road and towards the fallen wolf. She briefly gave him a look as well, checking to see if he showed any signs of movement or being conscious as she approached.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:06 am

White heard he sword slash, he look behind him and fines a slash of energy chase him." Give me a break." White uses his ability to boost him in the air, then when the wave past him he used the elevation as a charging point at the war hammer guy.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:40 pm

The shockwave dissipates shortly before it reaches the larger cloaked figure, passing under the white wolf without effect.

The larger figure turns to look at the white wolf while he's in the air and draws back his hammer in preparation to swing up at him once he is closer.

The smaller figure slows his approach, to give the larger one a chance to react to the wolf without complicating the situation for him.

It appears that neither of them pay the dragon any mind as she makes her way over to the other wolf slumped over against a tree at the edge of the clearing. The wolf hadn't stirred yet, appering still unconscious at the moment.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:07 pm

(Im sorry but im going to back out of this one, it just does not feel like my style)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 am

((Would have at least been nice to have a post of the character leaving after we've all been waiting, but too late now. Oh well...))

The dragon hesitated in her approach towards the unconscious wolf as she spotted sudden movement. It seemed the cloaked female who had so determinedly jumped into the fight suddenly decided to bail. A frown deepened under the reptile's scarf. That was one less distraction to give her time to figure out what was going on here... Great.

She scowled a bit at the cowardice displayed, but there wasn't anything she could do about it now. She closed the remaining distance between herself and the wolf, but ducked around more behind the tree in an attempt to stay out of sight of the two remaining cloaked figures.

Crouching down in the snow, the dragon reached over and gave the wolf a nudge. "Hey. You breathin'?" she asked, keeping her voice down as though she thought the others might hear her.

At the same time, she did take note of what appeared to be blood on his clothes and she looked him over to try and see if and where he was injured without yet moving him.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:58 am

He clashed hammers with the figure. Then quick backed off. He smells a new person near by, he turn his head to find a dragon next to the wolf he found." Hay , what are doing!" He yelled then quickly got his attention back at the hammer figure. Now he has to fight both on his own with that lady gone.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:26 am

The large figure hardly budges from the impact of their hammers colliding. After the white wolf lands, the large figure swings his hammer out in a wide arc towards the wolf.

With the white wolf suddenly drawing attention towards the other wolf and the dragon near him, the cloaked figure glances in their direction.

"Huh. Looks like I might have someone else to play with after all." he says.

The silver furred wolf reacts slightly and sluggishly to the dragon's contact.

"Wha-what?" he asks, seemingly in a daze.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 am

The sound of someone else shouting in her direction made the dragon pause. She was still hiding behind the tree and yet somehow this hammer-wielding wolf knew she was there. And he apparently decided to yell about it and make sure everyone knew she was there. She wasn't shy with how she felt about his little outburst.

"Shit, really?!" she cursed aloud, peering around the tree at the white wolf as he re-focused on a large and quite intimidating figure who also appeared to have a large hammer for a weapon. "What the hell is wrong with that guy?" she protested. She didn't say any of it loud enough that anyone but the wolf beside her could hear her or understand, but she certainly wasn't happy with that little turn of events...

Her focus shifted as she reminded herself that the wolf she was checking on had indeed reacted, though. Better try and find out what was going on and do it quickly.

"Look, there's some shit going on here and apparently I'm trying to get to the bottom of it," she explained, now watching the three out in the road from her place behind the tree. "A quick run-down on what's going on here would be great if you've enough sense left to try and tell me."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:43 am

( Gah can I trust her?) White did know her, come to think of it he didn't know the wolf ether. I this whole situation was hurting his head, but he still going to get killed. " I find out what's going on soon." Now for a attack, he smashes his hammer on the ground having the powder from the snow bounces up. In reply the earth spilt under the enemy feet. "Look , dragon, if you want me to trust you, grab the wolf and leave, I'll follow shortly!" White barks.

Last edited by WhiteFang on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For attack mistake)
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:15 am

The smaller figure was just starting to head towards the dragon and wolf, when the white wolf struck the ground. As he was already moving, the smaller figure stumbles as the ground breaks open, but is clear of the affected area.

The larger figure is not as fortunate though. The ground breaks open beneath his feet and he drops into the fissure without a sound.

The wolf glances towards the dragon slowly, but his response is interrupted by the sudden tremor and sound of the ground breaking open a short distance away. The wolf reflexively covers up, uncertain as he is about what's happening.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 am

The dragon was awaiting a reply to her query as she looked back and forth between the wolf and one of the figures that now appeared to have turned in their direction when something cut off his response.

It was an awful sound of earth breaking apart that she was completely unfamiliar with. In fact, the ground shook enough from the force that it made her lose her own balance and fall back. She landed on her rear with a grunt, no longer as hidden behind the tree. Shortly after, she heard the white wolf shouting out something. She heard "dragon", which she imagined had to be her, followed by the mention of taking this other wolf and leaving. Leaving sounded amazing right now.

Upon looking in the white wolf's direction, though, her eyes widened. She could see a crack in the ground and the larger figure now seemed to be... gone? She wondered if they had evaded the attack or actually fallen in. Falling in sounded like a most unpleasant fate...

Oh, right. Escaping.

The dragon still didn't actually know whose side she was on, though she found herself preferring to not get dropped into a giant crack in the ground. She hurriedly climbed back up to her feet, looking back down at the wolf nearest to her again. Was she supposed to just sling him over her shoulder or...?

She cast another glance towards the remaining figure to see if they were approaching again and if she would even have a chance now to grab this wolf and make a run back to her truck or not.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:02 am

Seeing that he got the big one he closed the top part of the broken Earth. But the battle was not over he glances at the other one, then growls. Seeing the dragon still making a choice, he rolls his eyes, " Well better give her a head start," he mutters to himself. Then he charges for the other one.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:10 am

"Hmmm... an earth manipulator." the cloaked figure says softly as he regains his footing.

He then charges forward to meet the white wolf, with a blade extended towards him.

The wolf slowly lifts his head to take in the scene before him. He sees the white wolf and cloaked figure charging at each other. He then glances over to where he'd heard the dragon moments ago.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:16 am

With the white wolf now distracting the other figure, the dragon looked back down at the wolf she'd been trying to talk to. She didn't bother crouching now.

"Okay, time is short," she said, extending a gloved paw towards him. "Can you get up?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:37 am

( Good there starting to get ready to leave.) He sighs. White was get tired from the battle( I need to start to use my powers less.) Now White was winding up his hammer for the strike.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:32 am

The cloaked figure sees the white wolf readying himself for a strike. He decides to try and draw him out by feinting a thrust with one blade towards the wolf's torso, fully intending to jump back when the wolf swings, and then strike again once the hammer swung past.

The wolf looks up at the dragon as she extends a paw.

"I think so..." he replies.

He slowly tries to stand, but his various injuries make it hard for him to do so.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:03 am

The dragon didn't wait too long for the wolf to make his attempt to get up. At the same time, she was still watching the fight out of the corner of her eye.

"Think so or know so?" she asked him after a few moments of waiting, "I don't mean to rush you, but we're a bit short on time here."

She stepped in closer to him and crouched back down again. She took note of whether he seemed to be favoring any particular limbs so that she could see where he was injured. At least with that knowledge, if she had to just sling him over her shoulder and run after all, she'd know where not to grab.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:18 am

White saw the sword come his way, he ducked. When the sword past he pushed he figure back away from the dragon.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 am

The figure slashes towards the white wolf immediately as he is pushed back by him.

"If I knew for sure I'd say so." the wolf retorts sharply, "I feel numb... so it's hard to judge."

Once he stands upright, he stumbles as his left leg seems to give out on him.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:27 am

The dragon's eyes squinted at the wolf as he gave his response. She didn't bother to say anything in return. Instead, the orange reptile shifted back and stood up again as the wolf still made no move to take any help from her.

A glance past him and back out into the open let her see the white wolf still fighting the sword-wielding figure that remained. Shortly after, an icy breeze passing over them made her shudder and she had to cross her arms in a vain attempt to prevent herself from losing more body heat.

When the wolf stumbled in front of her, the dragon stepped forward again, unfolding her arms as though to catch and support him if it looked like he was going to fall. If he managed to stay on his feet, though, she would only begin the gesture and not actually grab him.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next