Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight against the Black Shadows

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fight against the Black Shadows Empty Fight against the Black Shadows

Post by *superkalvis Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:25 am

It was a nomal day in Station Square. Everyone was doing they're own thing. Everything seemed perfectly normal... but not for long.
 A large, strange ship was coming down from the sky. As it lowered, some people could be seen from the windows. Eventually, it landed, and several people came out. Hedgehogs, Foxes, Wolves, and more. An orange cat came up to a pink girl fox, and got out her pistol, aimed at her, and was ready to pull the trigger.
 "Get ready to die." she said. The pink fox cowered.

((Just an RP I'm starting. basicly, the Black Shadows is a team of villans, who want nothing more than power.))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fight against the Black Shadows Empty Re: Fight against the Black Shadows

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:38 am

(Sounds fun, do you min if I join in?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:33 pm

((No need to ask! Go ahead!))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 pm

(Okay, thanks.)

Shade was having a nice day, he was eating a white chocolate bar while sitting on a bench, looking around. He saw a park nearby and watched as two little boys ran around and played tig/tag. He smiled and remembered when he was young, he would play conkers with his friend, and that made him smile. 

Shade looked up and felt the cold, sweet breeze brush against his mutated skin and his fused quills. He wondered where his life had gone wrong but knew that it had been his fault. Shade suddenly noticed the wind picked up and the sky, which was sunny, clear and bright, was now becoming a bit darker.

Shade opened his eyes and gasped as he watched a spaceship lower from the sky; Shade was all too familiar with this scenario. Shade got to his feet and immediately looked at the kids, who's parents were smart enough to pick them up and run. Shade decided to help the bystanders by showing them where to run and trying to keep them calm.

Shade soon noticed the ship had landed and Mobians began to sprawl out of the now open ship. Shade's eyes widened and he, reluctantly, headed towards the ship. It seemed the Mobians knew what they were doing and already had split and began to wreak havoc. A pink fox was especially terrified as a orange cat pulled a gun at it.

Shade gasped and sprinted towards them, before creating an invisible forcefield in between the fox and the cat to protect the civilian. Shade then ran head-first into the cat and tried to tackle her, telekinetically hitting a bullet away if she shot at him, "run," Shade screamed at the civilian, hoping to knock some sense into them and get them to snap out of their shock-induced freeze.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:35 pm

The orange cat shot. However, it had no effect on the fox. Then, a hedgehog came running at them. The orange cat tried to shoot the hedgehog, but it had no effect on him either. The hedgehog then tackled her,and she got knocked into a tree, then fell down, unconscious.

"Run," the Hedgehog told the fox. She didn't need telling twice, so she scrambled straight to her feet, and ran off.

Then, another, smaller ship cme down, but faster. Once it was a few inches off the ground, the door opened, and another Hedgehog ((One in Profile Pic)) came out. Then, many of the people who had come out of the other ship flew into the it ran into eachother in the air, and fell down. Seeing the black and blue hedgehog, he smiled.

"Okay, long story short, This is some evil group called the Black Shadows, I've 'met' them, My name's Sivlak, now let's kick some butt!" He said.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:15 am

(Sorry it took so long for me to post, I thought I had already posted.)

Shade watched as some hedgehog came out of a ship and ran over to him. Shade's eyes widened as Sivlak spoke to him and then assumed Shade was going to help, "I'm sorry but I'm not helping. My hero days are over, this was a one-time," Shade then turned and began to walk away.

Last edited by Shade the Lazarhog on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apologising)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:40 am

Instead of deciding to fight, the hedgehog just said his 'hero days were over' and walked away. Just than, a grey hedgehog dressed in all black like the other Black Shadow members went and tried to tackle him.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Shade kept his head down and was about to run away when suddenly he was knocked over and suddenly attacked by a hedgehog. Shade tried to get the hedgehog off him, grunting, "get off!" Shade attempted to bite the grey Mobian's shoulder. If successful, Shade would have kicked the attacker in the chest before getting back onto his feet and glaring at the red hedgehog.

Last edited by Shade the Lazarhog on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rebalancing and Adding more)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:25 pm

The grey hedgehog kept him down, but he bit him, and kicked him, resulting in Sivlak hedgehog to teleineticly slam him into a blue cat. Sivlak smiled.

"Sure you don't want to join? he asked, still throwing everyone everywhere. "By the way, don't think I caught your name."

Last edited by *superkalvis on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Shade grunted, trying to get the hedgehog off him, but a step range force pulled the hedgehog away from Shade. Shade sighed and scrambled to his feet, "you need to be careful with your telekinesis, and I'll tell you my name when I trust you."

Shade was about to walk away when he hesitated, many thoughts were going through his head. Shade didn't want to fight, he was trying to call off fighting, but now it seemed almost necessary. Sighing, Shade walked back over to Sivlak, "fine, who are these "Black Shadow" perps?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:51 am

"Well, they're some evil group from somewhere... I'm not sure where, though," He said. "Don't know much about them... But I do know that they're power hungry, wanting to take over the galaxy. I've been trying to stop them... Though it certainly isn't easy."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:33 am

Shade sighed, that wasn't a lot of information. Shade looked around, "so, they're planning to... Colonise Mobius?" Shade looked at Sivlak, his left eyebrow a little higher than the right.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm

"Yeah... they're trying to make everyone their slaves... and if anyone gets in their way, they'll kill without regret." Sivlak said. "They-" He stopped, watching a group of Black Shadow members go into a forest. 

"Hold on..." Some binoculurs came flying towards him from the smaller ship. He put them onto his eyes, and watched them, and after a bit, He put them down, a shocked impression on his face.

"Oh no..." He said. "They're heading straight towards my village."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Shade looked in the direction of the Black Shadows and telepathically tried to scan them. Shade grunted and rubbed his temples, "strange, they either are too far away or they must have some form of telepathic blocking technology. 

Shade looked at Sivlak, confused, "your village? But, I thought the nearest city, even small town, was miles away. How can you be sure your village is that way?" Shade's gaze switched between the members and Sivlak.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:58 pm

"I know it's that way because I live there," He said. "I come here quite a bit. It's only about 4 miles away, anyway- And I'm not letting them get there."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Shade sighed, "well you want me to help, so I suggest we follow them, but from a far. Then, in the forest, we split them up and take them out individually under the cover of trees."

Shade looked up, around then at Sivlak, with a "well you got a better idea" face.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:10 am

Sivlak agreed. "Alright... sounds good." let's go over there... He ran over, and gestured for the other hegehog to come.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:17 am

Shade looked around, before sighing and looking up, "I'm trying," he said, almost sad, before running towards Sivlak.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Sivlak waited a moment. Then, he teleported behind one of the members. He tapped his shoulder, and once he turned around, he yelled "suprise!" and punched him in the face.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 am

Shade stood beside Sivlak and turned to face him, "okay, now I know you might be angry since you think they're going for your home but we need to be quiet and stea-" before Sivlak teleported away anyway. 

"Son of a-" Shade stopped himself before running quietly into the forest. He immediately noticed a member and, instinctively, climbed a tree. He attempted to get close to the member but almost gave away his position when the branch he was standing on snapped loudly, but didn't break.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:47 am

The members that weren't knocked out (three of them) looked around to find the noise. One saw the hedgehog up there. "Hey!" he shouted, right before  climgbing up the tree quickly, and he tried to grab him. if it would work, he's run off with him, before shooting Sivlak, leaving him unconscious.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:14 am

Shade gasped and tired to scramble higher up the tree. The Shadow grabbed his leg but Shade tried to kick him in the face, making him let go. The man shot at Shade's shoulder which made him let go and fall back, onto  Shadow member.

They both fell onto the ground before the Shadow tried to attack Shade. Shade grabbed him telekinetically and threw him at the tree before running. The Shadow grunted and only managed to shoot Shade again, in the same shoulder, before falling unconscious.

Shade yelped loudly with pain and fell onto his knees. He held his left shoulder and tried to stand back up but fell over again.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:35 am

Sivlak ran over to the hedgehog. "Whoa! You okay!? he yelled, before another member, a blue female fox, shot Sivlak in the back, causing him to fall onto his stomach. The member then picked them up, and suddenly some sort of cage materialized in front of them. She threw them in, and the cage, the two hedgehogs, and the Black Shadow members teleported to some sort of base.

"This-is-not-good..." Sivlak said between breaths, before falling unconsious.

EDIT: (gonna reply?)

Last edited by *superkalvis on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am

(Sorry, I haven't been receiving notifications from any topics recently. And Christmas made me forget stuff. But I'm properly back from that in-and-out phase so let's get this topic rolling.)

Shade lay on the ground and breathed heavily. He was in too much pain to answer Sivlak before he was shot and they were both picked up. Shade tried to struggle but would only manage to lightly slide his hand off the Shadow's face.

Suddenly, Shade felt being thrown into a cage and transported again but during the transportation, Shade just blacked out.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:37 pm

((I don't wanna be that guy, But I feel the title had a small bit of inspiration from my rp))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next