Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shadows of a Rose -future sonic-

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The shadows of a Rose -future sonic- Empty The shadows of a Rose -future sonic-

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:25 am

Amy Rose - Me (Dendera) [Amy rose will be out of character slightly, mainly outfit wise and how she thinks of sonic.]
Shadow - Azrael
Any other cannon characters are allow and only one fan character per person (I'm not bring in any fan characters)

It was a lovely spring in Station Square, A pink hedgehog walks with a bag of foods in it, her hair longer as her bangs bounded. Along with these chances were her outfit, she wore skits and a t-shirt on instead of her usual dress, she was much older as she walks down a familiar sideway - through station square was much larger than it was in the old days.  She had stop her moving as her mind had drift... Before chaos came around, it was a lovely day like this; sun bright and a lonesome day that was when she used to chase after sonic. she toke an apple out as she remember these old memories...

How long did she chase that blue hedgehog? It toke her last year to fact that sonic wasn't interested in her like that, he only care for her like a close sister - through, maybe he was just not ready to express his emotions if he did feel for her like that. This was all too confusing as she sighed to herself and seem to let those old memories go. Amy Rose, now nineteen years old and having gotten over her fan girl rate over Sonic, she works for a cafe that was build two years ago when Station square was 1/4 larger than it used to be. Amy took a bite into the apple, closing her eyes as she starts to walk.

It's been awhile since she had talk to sonic and the others. The only ones she had keep in connected with was Rouge, Cream and Blaze. Blaze and her gotten to be very good friends like she and Cream have. Rouge and her were good friends as well, but not as good as Cream and Blaze. Rouge and her sometimes have their fusses - but, that was cause she didn't agree with the bat sometimes. Amy's phone ring as she picks up, she notice it was a phone number that she didn't have down; she didn't have any of her friends by Cream, blaze and Rouge's phone numbers down - as well as her boss.

She answer the phone, holding it to her ear. "Hello?"

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The shadows of a Rose -future sonic- Empty Re: The shadows of a Rose -future sonic-

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:46 am

"Hey Amy... It's shadow..." Shadow hadn't change much like the others over the years. But he became a little more friendly. And the more he saw everyone In A different light. Sonic being still his rival, and friend. Many of the others were friends. But Amy had caught his eye. He almost sounded nervouse calling her. But his pride still wouldn't let him admit it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The shadows of a Rose -future sonic- Empty Re: The shadows of a Rose -future sonic-

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:51 am

Amy was confuse in why Shadow was calling her - let along has her phone number. "Well, nice to hear from you shadow, but um... One question, how did you get my number? I assume rouge gave it to you, but I just want to make sure." She walks to the park, sitting down and placing the bag of food next to her. "Other then that, how are you Shadow? Surprise you called me." She smiles a little, happy to hear from shadow since she hasn't seen him lately - like normal. She knew that shadow wouldn't change much, if at all, since he was far different from the others; never aging like the rest did. It was, however, a nice change for shadow to call her even through she wasn't sure how he got her phone number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 am

"I asked rouge. I've been fine. Even though things have been kinda laid back...." He didn't even know what to say after that. He was thinking on the fly. She hadnt see. Him in a while. And neither see sonic too often either. But that was normal. Sonic loves to run. And shadow... He was stuck with work at gun half the time.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 am

Amy smiles sweetly. "Oh, that makes senses then. I'm glad to hear everything is kinda laid back, it means nobody is trying to do any funny stuff."She giggles sweetly before her ears twitched. "Hm?..." suddenly a shadow fallen over her from behind. "What the?" Before she could fully turn around she was suddenly picked up by one of eggman's drone as she scream. "AH! Hey, Let me go!" Her phone had fallen to the ground, nearly breaking it. "I SAID LET GO!!" Suddenly the robot flew up into the air while she was over it's shoulder. She was punching it and kicking since she didn't have her hammer. "I Said LET GO! PICK ME DOWN!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:11 am

"Amy?! Amy!" Shadow quickly hung up the phone going to grab his emerald. The green chaos emerald. And held it. "Chaos control!" And he vanished to where he got her phone was and looked around. "Damn" he picked up the phone and hung it up he looked up. 'What the!" He saw the robot carrying Amy and growled . "Chaos spear!" Bolts of chaos energy fire at the robot as he tried to hit it and not Amy.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:13 am

Amy squeaked but the robot suddenly to gone up higher. Amy growled and try to hit the back of it head, which didn't seem to effect it. "Shadow!" She screamed, crying before she and the robot vanished into a ship, which came out of a strange field before flying off.

Amy was finally drop onto the floor in front of the controls, she growled as the robot flies off. "What do you want now, Eggman!" She narrowed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 am

(I'm guessing you see expecting me to be him too?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:20 am

(Only in parts, when Shadow comes in to fight him, I'll play Eggman then. so we're taking turns on him -w-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:26 am

Eggman looked older than usual. But still he mad doctor. "Why my dear you already know that know don't you. But as always you and that blue hedgehog want to know more.... I'm using you to get rid of sonic for good! He always comes for you!"

Shadow appeared in the ship growling. Right now he almost seemed like the same old shadow again as he skated through the ship looking for Amy.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:28 am

Amy narrowed her eyes. "I'm sure a nasty surprises will come to you, Eggman!" She snapped at Eggman, trying to get up.
Eggmna laughed. "And what is it to you, Dear. What will you do!?"
Amy smiles slyly. "Oh, you shouldn't ask me that question." Her ears perked as she glance to door. 'Shadow's coming.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 am

Shadow shot through so many of the robots in his way that there would soon me enough scrap for a junk pile. He started to make his way towards the bridge. Growling . "Eggman, so help me if you harm her in any way I will kill you myself!" He snarled getting closer
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:49 am

Amy gasped happily to hear shadow's voice. "Shadow!"
Eggman seem shocked. "S-Shadow!? Why are you here!? Isn't Sonic going to come save her!?"
Amy stick her tongue out. "Your plan would have failed, blandly!"
Eggman growled, narrowing his glasses eyes before Amy was trapped into a glass tub. "Hmph! We'll see about this Shadow the Hedgehog!"

Amy squeaked from the suddenly close in of the glass before she suddenly fallen down, out of the ship.
"Ho Ho Ho!" Eggman laughed as he grin. "Better go save her Shadow, before she falls to her falling death!"

Amy was falling, since she was far up. All she saw was the ground as as she Scream, covering her lower end with the skirt. "SHADOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 am

Shadow smirked. "You underestimate me doctor. Chaos control!" And with that time seemed to slow as shadow went down and using his jet skates to keep him aloft broke the glass and taking Amy out as they landed safely on the ground . And with a snapp of his fingers time started back up.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 am

Amy gasped quietly, before hugging Shadow; sniffling. Eggman's ship was oddly long gone as Amy cried into Shadow, her ears flatten - she didn't like falling from high places. It seem to be a usual thing, doesn't mean she had to like it. "T-Thank you shadow." She whispered, hugging close to the black hedgehog before letting go a little and wiping her eyes. "I wouldn't know how long the others would have notice..." She looks to shadow, looking into his ruby eyes with her emerald eyes as her long flowing hair blow with the wind, she blushed slightly as she looked away from his eyes. 'My heart started to beat fast...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:02 am

Shadow blushed a little. But that went away as they talked. "I just heard you scream over the phone and decided to rush to see what was going on" he said. He looked up to where the doctors ship was. "So he's back again..." 'Just from making eye contact and my heart is thumping...'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:06 am

Amy blushed slightly, but smiles a little. "Thanks again, Shadow..." She frown slightly. "His too old for this." she mutter. A sigh escape her lips, before she blushed at the fact that shadow didn't put her down. "E-Erm... S-shadow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 am

Shadow blushed putting her down. "Hehe... Sorry" he said rubbing the back of his neck. He sighed. Thinking. 'Maybe Rouge could help me figure this out.' He thought. "Oh before I forget. I picked up your phone. " he pulld it out an handed it it her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:22 am

Amy smiles, taking the phone. "I'll have to get a new one, huh?..." She sighed quietly, frowning a bit, then smiles at Shadow. "Thanks shadow, again." She blushed a little as she looked away. "Erm... Hey shadow, if ya want, you can come to the Starlight cafe, I got nothing to do after I finish work there." She blushed slightly, but smiles at Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Shadow smiled. "I'll be there." He said turning to go. "...see you then?" He blushed at little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Amy smiles, nodding. "See you then, Shadow." She then leaves for the park to get her bag of food before going Home that day.

The next day she wore a maid outfit as she gone to work in the cafe, she hum happily as she looks around. "Where is he? Oh..." She sighed, blushing slightly at the fact she was worry about not coming - Why was he making her so worry like this? Sonic used to make her worry like this, so why does Shadow make her worry like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"Rouge stay out of this" shadow growled as he started to walk to the door. The bat was being persistent to find out if he was going to see Amy when it was clearly none of her business.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Rouge smirks. "Ah, come on Shadow~ Are you seeing Amy? If so, are you going to tell her how you feel? Do you think she'll accept your love for her?" A sly smirk appear on the bat's face, she was surly being batty around Shadow for wanting to know. She noticed Shadow was further from her, she sighed. "Tell me how your date goes, Shadow!~" She seem to snicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Shadow growled. Vanishing to near the cafe. He calmed himself and started to walk towards it. He seemed to be smiling. He spotted Amy in a outfit that was what he thought was kinda against her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Amy brush the maid outfit slightly, before going over to Shadow. "You came shadow! Sorry for the outfit, it's our work outfit." She smiles sweetly at shadow as her long hair seem to flow slightly with the wind before she spotted pink petals. "huh?" She glance to the tree next to the cafe. "Oh." She smiles sweetly. "I forgot that was there." She giggles a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next