Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)]

3 posters

Go down

Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)] Empty Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:29 am

Fav character hands down anyone like him too? Me and my freinds have little rp battles on kik [there op battles kinda so that's why I put them there Wink] I love acting him out Smile

Back to top Go down

Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)] Empty Re: Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)]

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:45 am

Fleetway actually showed up on this forum! I mean, it was a completely different version of Fleetway (Sonic himself fought him, basically Fleetway is dangerous but not literally Super Sonic tier) but it was pretty awesome.

Sad the guy that RPed him vanished. At least, I think they did.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:09 am

Hmm if I knew that...hehe nah id get carried away fast XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:14 am

#fleetwaycomeback? Lol I wish XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:15 am

Burning-Fox wrote:Fleetway actually showed up on this forum! I mean, it was a completely different version of Fleetway (Sonic himself fought him, basically Fleetway is dangerous but not literally Super Sonic tier) but it was pretty awesome.

Actually, in StC canon, Sonic did fight Fleetway Super Sonic in issue 100! Quite a long convoluted story, but basically Super Sonic got seperated from Sonic, and sealed inside a supernatural black meteor inside the Special Zone. Of course, being Super Sonic, he eventually brute forced his way out and well... issue 100 happened!

I also find it funny then that the forum version of Fleetway is less powerful than standard Super Sonic, whilst in the comic he was probably actually shown to be more powerful than Super Sonic tends to be presented in the games. XD
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:21 am

Dregan wrote:
Burning-Fox wrote:Fleetway actually showed up on this forum! I mean, it was a completely different version of Fleetway (Sonic himself fought him, basically Fleetway is dangerous but not literally Super Sonic tier) but it was pretty awesome.

Actually, in StC canon, Sonic did fight Fleetway Super Sonic in issue 100! Quite a long convoluted story, but basically Super Sonic got seperated from Sonic, and sealed inside a supernatural black meteor inside the Special Zone. Of course, being Super Sonic, he eventually brute forced his way out and well... issue 100 happened!

I also find it funny then that the forum version of Fleetway is less powerful than standard Super Sonic, whilst in the comic he was probably actually shown to be more powerful than Super Sonic tends to be presented in the games. XD

HAH, you do have a point there Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:07 am

I'm actually still here, Burn. I just dropped him because I never got to really use him. That one Sonic Vs. Fleetway RP we had was amazing, but that was the only time I really found a use for him. Fleetway could only be used in specific RPs, so I used him so infrequently that I had to drop him because I didn't use him a lot. I would have kept going if there were more RPs that I could use him in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:43 am

Jetfly, it would be awesome if you picked up Fleetway, but be warned... You're probably not going to use him much, at all. I was really good at him, and I loved when I actually got to use him, but the sad truth is that I only got to use him about twice before I had to relinquish control. You see, Fleetway is designated a "Major Character" on the applications list. That means that if you don't use him for like a month, you have to give him up. This may not sound that hard, but trust me, it is. This is due to Fleetway only being able to be used in very specific RPs, due to the type of character he is. He is only really good for fighting RPs, and sometimes I have had people outright refuse to RP with me because I wanted to use Fleetway. 

As much as I would like to pick him up again, I don't want to keep writing a 3 Hour application of the same things over and over again every time I would like to use him. I personally want the Admins to make this character a special case on the list, or maybe extend the time you have to be inactive for you to lose control of him. Seeing as Fleetway CAN'T be used as much as any other character. The chances of Fleetway being used in an RP on SRN is as rare as seeing Super Sonic himself. (I've never seen an RP on here with Super Sonic, so having been in two RPs myself is saying a Hell of a lot.)

Ugh... I'm ranting now... But the bottom line is that Fleetway should be switched to being a Minor Character on the list because even getting him in an RP once a month is a challenge. How am I supposed to be active with him if nobody wants him in the RP, am I right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:58 pm

To be fair, how minor or major would probably depend on the portrayer. For example, this Super Sonic?
Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)] Latest?cb=20091213133204
Probably minor, considering you couldn't use him all that commonly without running into issues. At the same time, being the all-powerful villain he is, he'd probably be actually quite easy to run major plots around and have long-term RPs with him as the major villain and such. Still, obviously you shouldn't have to make RP after RP just to keep him yours.

However, for whatever reason, a lot of people seem to forget about this aspect of fleetway;
Fleetway Sonic [super sonic(evil)] Latest?cb=20100926152750
The 'good' Super Sonic arc, with it's play on the whole 'Jekyll and Hyde' aspect. It's probably where he became most interesting as a character too. If you were to take this version of the character as your primary approach, he could very easily stand on the 'Major Character' rules.

Edit:
Just seen your latest app,and realise now that you are already taking this into account. Sweet!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:54 am

I loved it when Fleetway was good. It's almost like seeing Shadow and Cream for me... I just like seeing edgie hedgies having to play nice.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down