Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Forces me to make a thread on Sonic Forces

Go down

Sonic Forces me to make a thread on Sonic Forces Empty Sonic Forces me to make a thread on Sonic Forces

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 pm

This game was bad...I haven't played it myself but from what I've seen and heard it's not worth the money...what did you think of it?

Before you comment I'd like to say a few things:

1. This game took 4 years to make and it feels like it was made in under 13 months.

2. Infinite is garbage, his design is fine but his character is just...bad...

3. There is very little originality in the final boss

4. The story is so contradictory that I don't feel like talking about what's wrong with it.

5. Classic Sonic is nothing but a cash grab and to connect Forces to Mania.

6. None of the characters serve a purpose except for Sonic, why bother making the supporting cast seem important if they don't do anything?

7. I had to read a comic to understand what was happening...I shouldn't have to read a book to understand a video game.

8. The soundtrack is filled with this Dubstep/Trap-sort of thing and it doesn't sound right in most places.

9. They reuse the exact same stage layout 3 times including the Episode Shadow DLC.

10. There are only 3 level designers in this game, 1 worked on Lost World and the other 2 have had no prior experience with Sonic whatsoever...

*sigh*...It's hopeless to beg for SEGA to listen since they basically don't care about Sonic anymore...it's depressing but...maybe it's for the best.

Back to top Go down

Sonic Forces me to make a thread on Sonic Forces Empty Re: Sonic Forces me to make a thread on Sonic Forces

Post by CherriesAndBerries Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:33 pm

For me, personally, I loved the game. I definitely agree that it had flaws and it disappointed me in various ways, but overall... I really enjoyed my time with it. I loved the music, I loved Infinite as a character, I loved creating my own OC, I liked the story and wish there was MORE of it, and even though I had problems with the gameplay and controls sometime, it was never enough to hinder my enjoyment of the game.

Honestly, I wish that the game was LONGER with MORE content. More cutscenes explaining the story, more involvement from the side characters, longer levels with better controls, more avatar customization options... I'd love the game even more if it had those things in it.

So yeah, I really really liked it, and every time I think back on playing it, there's only positive and happy feelings. xDD Cheesy I know, but it's true for me!
CherriesAndBerries
CherriesAndBerries
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down