Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction) - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction)

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Chapter Seventy Six: The Tournament's End.
A few days had passed since Maxus battled Yami. He relaxed by the ruins of his home town, when Zexal walked towards him. "So when is this tournament finished?" he asked him. "I should be reciving a message sometime soon, Zexal." said Maxus. "You don't seem happy with it though." said Zexal. "What make you say that?" asked Maxus. "You should know who I'm talking about." said Zexal folding his arms. "Ah yes,.." said Maxus lowering his head, "You're talking about Roxanne." "After this tournament is done, you might never see her again." said Zexal. "So?" questioned Maxus, "Every time our paths crossed, she tried to kill me." "Don't try and hide it, Maxus." said Zexal flatly, "I know you have feelings for her." Maxus shot a dark stare at Zexal and snorted, "So you've replaced what happened two years ago with my so called feelings for Roxanne, is that it?!" "I'm just worried about you Maxus." admited Zexal, "I've been worried since our stay in Rustfang Village." "That remindeds me." said Maxus rubbing his chin, "When I fought Kale, he reconised my black flame attack. He said that he saw them in his nightmeres." Zexal looked puzzled for a moment and said "That's odd." "That's not all." said Maxus as he explained his nightmeres to him. "Hmmm..." mumbled Zexal, "Who do you think he was refuring to?" Maxus shrugged and said "Beats me." "Maxus." said Zexal with a serious tone, "Have you felt any demonic auras durring this tournament?" "No." said Maxus, thinking about it, "But I do think there's something going on around it..." "Excuse me!" came a voice. Maxus and Zexal turned to see a messanger coming towards them. "Message for Maxus Primus." he said. "Yes?" replied Maxus. "Message goes as follows." said the messanger, "Dear Maxus. I will send for you in the morning. All fighters will gather in my private castle for the awarding of the Fallen Star Relic. Bring a friend if you wish. Madam Mystar." Maxus pulled out some change and tipped the messanger who quickly rushed off. Maxus turned to Zexal and before he could say anything, Zexal said "Not interested." "Why not?" asked Maxus. "Just I do not wish to see this farce!" snapped Zexal. Maxus started to laugh at Zexal. "For a change I win something, and you don't want a part of it." "You don't understand!" started Zexal as three pairs of eye watched on a nearby hill. Maxus suddenly asked, "Do you feel like we're being watched?" "Huh, what are you?..." started Zexal when he caught a glint in the setting sun off on top of a hill. "Behind you!" he suddenly shouted. Maxus dove to the ground as did Zexal. A missile rushed over head and hit the next hill over. "Is it her? or those tin cans again?" demaned Zexal as he got up. "Don't know but I think we should find that out." snorted Maxus. The two turned and rushed towards the hill as another missile rushed towards them. Maxus slide under it as Zexal flipped over it. Suddenly bombs were begining to fall on top of them as the rushed up the hill. When they reached the top, there was no one around, but a missile launcher with out ammunition on it. "Looks like they've fled. "Guess again, fools!" came a familier voice. Maxus and Zexal turned to see Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts behind them in a hover-pod.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction) - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction)

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Chapter Seventy Seven: The S.S.S.S.S.Squad.
"Oh no.." grouned Maxus flatly, "Not you three again.." "This time you won't stop us!" called Scratch. "Yeah this time you're finished!" chanted Grounder. "It all over for you!" added Coconuts. The three robots then said at the same time "Because we are the Super Special Sonic Search 'n' Smash Squad!" Maxus and Zexal stare at the robots blankly for a moment before they fell over laughing hard. "SHUT UP!" screeched Coconuts. "And I that Coconut was a stupid name!" laughed Maxus. "I don't know what funnier?!" laughed Zexal, "Their name or the fact that neither of us are Sonic!" Scratch and Grounder looked at Coconuts to do something and the robot tossed a coconut bomb at Maxus and Zexal. Maxus and Zexal stopped laughing enough to avoid the attack as Scratch called out "Our orders are to get the Fallen Star Relic at all cost! And to do that we've got to get rid of you!"  "With what?" snickered Maxus, "Stupidity?" "Just watch!" cursed Scratch, then turned to Grounder and said "Now! Grounder hit a button of the hover-pod and a giant robot suit burst up from the ground. One arm had a massive spike ball and the other had an equly massive sword. The hover-pod floated over an opening and landed in it. "Now," sneered Scratch, "Time for you to face the most dangerous weapon in the Eggman Empire!" "Behold!" chanted Grounder, "The machine of your doom!" "Just say what it is!" cursed Coconuts. When Scratch and Grounder stare back at Coconuts, the monkey said nervously "The end of your exsistance!" Then the three chimed "This is the Egg Breaker!" Maxus and Zexal didn't laugh this time. Zexal turned to Maxus and said flatly, "Please tell me that isn't what it's called." "I hope not." said Maxus with a shrug, "That would ruin it's epicness." "Now they're making fun of Dr. Robotnick's beautifully named robot!" cursed Grounder, "Egg Breaker! Smash them!" The machine charged forward as swong it's massive sword accross the hill. Maxus and Zexal ducked under the blade then saw that the machine was about to slam it's spike ball on top of them. Maxus and Zexal dove out of the way as it crashed into the ground. "Run for you lives!"  chanted Coconuts with an evil laugh. Suddenly Grounder bashed Coconuts over the head with one of it's arms and said "Quite you!" "We've got to bring that thing down!" called Maxus. Zexal pulled out his gun and started firing, but his shots were just bouncing off. Scratch directed the Egg Breaker to jump into the air and slam both sword and spike ball to slam into the ground. The ground shaking cause both Maxus and Zexal to fall over as the robot charged once more. Zexal managed to avoid the sword swing by inchs by staying flat to he ground. Maxus had to roll out of the way of the spike ball and tossed a black flame at it. Coconuts spotted it and called out "Launching spike bomb!" The massive spike ball dropped off the robot and the machine dash back as the spike ball exploded, knocking out Zexal and injuring Maxus. "Now he's ours!" laughed Scratch sinisterly as the robot jumped back towards Maxus. Maxus could see Zexal was in trouble, but with the robot looming over him, he couldn't do anything.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Chapter Seventy Eight: Bye Bye Badniks.
The Egg Breaker placed it foot over Maxus as Scratch looked back and said, "Who wants some Hedgehog Pancakes?" "I do!" chanted Grounder. "Just do it Scratch." said Coconuts flatly. Maxus not wanting to be flattened, tossed a black flame at the foot and rolled out of the way. The explosion knock the Egg Breaker over and it tumbled down the hill. Maxus rushed to see if Zexal was o.k. when the machine came back. The Egg Breaker swong it's sword once more, but Maxus managed to jump onto it and, used his sword to slice the spike balled arm off the machine. "RAWK!!" clucked Scratch in surprise, "You sure Dr. Robotnick said it was o.k. to use the Egg Breaker?" "Yes!" lied Coconuts. Maxus managed to cut off the other arm as the Egg Breaker attacked again. "But only if we returned it in one piece!" cried Coconuts. "Well then that shouldn't be much of a problem!" snapped Scratch. "You've lost your arms!" called Maxus as Zexal finally got to his sences. "That doesn't mean we're not finished!" cursed the robots. The machine jumped high into the air and just as it was coming down, the Spike balled arm suddenly flew at the Egg Breaker, causing it to explode in mid jump. "Huh?!" jumped Maxus at the sudden attack as the three robots crashed in front of them. "What happened?" mumbled Grounder. "I don't know?" replied Scratch. "Can you two get off me!" cursed Coconuts, "We can still finish them off!" Three against two?" said Zexal glancing at Maxus. "Hows about three on three sound?" came a laugh. Coconuts just got back up when Splatter bashed Grounder into the ground. "Splatter?!?!" said Maxus in surprise. Scratch charged Zexal as he drew his sword. Scratch plucked off one of it's robotic tail feathers and had a sword duel with Zexal. Grounder was being used as a punching bag by Splatter, who called out to Maxus, "Madam Mystar sent me to pick you up and bring you to her place." Maxus was busy with Coconuts as the robot manage to get back into the hover-pod. Coconuts turned on the hover-pod's beam cannon and fired it at Maxus, who just sidestepped it. Zexal had put some distance between he and Scratch to place his sword onto a stone. Scratch had just caught up to him when Zexal attacked the robot with seven sword. Splatter then punched Grounder so hard that the Robot's body exploded leaving Grounder's head without a body. "That ain't fair!" cursed Grounder as Splatter kick the robot into one of Coconuts's bean cannon shots. Maxus fired a cork shot with a black flame into the hover-pod, causing it to explode. The blast sent Coconuts flying off into the distance cursing "Not againnnnnn....." Scratch didn't realise that the others were gone as Zexal kept the robot distracted. Maxus tapped Scratch on the shoulder and the robot dropped it's guard long enough for Zexal to slice the robot to ribbons. "Phew!" said Zexal as his six false sword crumbled to dust. "Thanks Splatter."  said Maxus. "Don't mention it." said Splatter, "Anyway, We've got to go. It is Five in the morning, ya know." "O.k." said Maxus. "Is your friend taggin' along?" asked Splatter. "He's not interested." said Maxus. "Hold on!" said Zexal, "I changed my mine. I'll join you there." "It took a fight with a giant robot with three dumb robots at the controls to change your mind?" smiled Maxus. Zexal looked at Maxus and said "Yeah."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Chapter Seventy Nine: To Madam Mystar's Castle.
"Well then follow me." said Splatter. Maxus and Zexal followed Splatter to a waiting limo. "You'r not the only guys in here." laughed Splatter, "Just to let you know." As Maxus, Zexal and Splatter entered the limo, Maxus saw five others were there. Joey and Roxanne were sitting at the front, Roxanne being tied up, and Giro with Big-g and Little-G on the right side. "Oh hey Maxus!" smiled Giro. Joey stayed quite as Roxanne started to cursed "I will get you Maxus!!" When Zexal saw Roxanne, he turned to Splatter and said "Must we suffer with her catterwailing?" "Can't put a muzzle on her." said Splatter flatly, "Boss wouldn't like it!" "Then why is she tied up?" asked Maxus. "Because Madam Mystar doesn't want you to be late for the party." said Splatter. "Then let her go." smiled Maxus, "I don't need to see her suffer, dispite the fact that she deserves it." "Are you thinking straight, Maxus?" said Zexal with surprise. "Yes I am." said Maxus. Joey pulled out a knife and cut the bindings on Roxanne. "So I here you beat everyone!" said Giro with a snide tone, "Or are going to tell me that I'm worng?" "I have indeed beat everyone..." said Maxus, "But I can see why Madam Mystar's picked Splatter and Yami." Turning to Splatter, he added "The only reason I won against you was simply because I was still move a bit. I think I passed out a few minites after you." "Humph!" snorted Splatter. "Anyways, we're going to stop to pickup one more person before we head to the castle." "Poison?" said Maxus. "Thought you'd might know who." laugh Splatter. The limo stopped and the scorpion got in, sitting next to Maxus. As the door closed, Splatter called to the driver, "Hey, Bring us to the Final Egg Barito Factory so we can get some Hotdogs!" Everyone in the limo stared at Splatter blankly before he laughed and called out, "Just kidding, Get us to Madam Mystar's Castle and step on it!" Giro motioned Zexal to lean forward and said quitely "They call him the breakout king...I think it should be the Bad Joke King." Splatter glared at Giro and snarled "I heard that Sparky!" Roxanne stayed quite for some time. She muttered to herself, "Why am I feel happy when that Maxus is around? He hasn't even made eye contacted with.." "Say something." asked Joey suddenly. "None of your buissness!" snapped Roxanne. Maxus could feel Roxanne's feeling for him and he thought to himself, 'She has the same feeling as I do...But she doesn't understand it...I cannot blame her...She has not felt love in a long time....' "Alright!" anounced Splatter, "We'll be there in a few minites." Poison leaned over to Maxus and asked "Does she have the same feelings for you?" Maxus turned towards him and hissed lowly, "How would I know if I even had feeling for her in the first place?!" "Something you two wish to share?" asked Zexal. "Nothing at all." said Maxus harshly. The limo slowed down and the driver opened the door. The group exited the limo and were greated by a massive stone fortress. "Hey!" called Roxanne, "What's going here!?!" Maxus then notice what she had seen. The was an ambulance just leaving the castle grounds. The group rushed to the front door where Madam Mystar was waiting. "What happened?" asked Splatter. "Boris suffered a heart attack." said Madam Mystar in a sad tone, "He will not be joining us tonight. Please lead the guests to the main hall." "Right!" said Splatter, "This way kids."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Chapter Eighty: One Last Challange.
Splatter brought the group into the main hall. Yami, Kale, Steam, Goro, Blaise and Donnis were already there as well as Jacky. Zexal saw Yami and was about to go for his sword when Maxus stopped him. "Alien, not Demon." he said to him. "Hey Maxus & Zexal!" smiled Jacky. Zexal took one look at Kale and said to Jacky, "I'm guessing he wasn't going to come willingly." "Had to drag him here." replied Jacky. "Keep your distance, knife boy!" snarled Blaise to Joey. "Don't boil over, hot head." he replied coldly. "I still say that I won!" cursed Giro. "Not a chance!" retorted Steam. "Last I checked, our contract said we're champions, not babysitters." said Yami hidding her face in one hand. "Don't make me put you two in dipers!" snorted Splatter. Donnis, Poison and Kale just sat back doing nothing. Madam Mystar entered the room and walked to the far wall. "Quite please!" she called. The group quited down and took a set one the few benches in the room. "Today we announce the winner of the tournament." she continued, "Maxus Primus has been unbeaten through out the tournament and is the winner." Every one gave a shallow applouse. "However!" said Madam Mystar, "There is still one more battle that you must face in order to claim the Fallen Star Relic." Everyone jumped and called out "What?!" Suddenly a blue protal opened beside Madam Mystar as she continued. "Within this portal is the path that will lead to the room that holds the Fallen Star Relic." she explained, "However the path to it has a guardian that stands in your way. The tournament rank is what determines who will go in first and enters last." "And what's the order?" asked Donnis. "The order is as follows!" she said, "Maxus will be first, followed by Yami, Donnis, Blaise, Goro, Steam, Joey, Splatter, Steam, Poison, Kale and finally Roxanne!" "What?!" cursed Roxanne, "I got more wins then the other?! Why am I last?!" "Because of your acts of sabatoge!" snapped Madam Mystar. "What can you tell us of this Guardian?" asked Poison. "It is a creature that would mimic you at your peak performence," said Madam Mystar, "Times five! It is very powerful. Once you have made it passed the Guardian, you will be crowned winner, regardless of record." 'A guardian that mimics us?' thought Maxus. "Only one person can enter the portal at a time." said Madam Mystar. "How would we know if our rival falls?" demanded Blaise. "Simple!" replied Madam Mystar, "When the portal flashes blue, the Guardian has fallen. If it flashes Red, that means the fighter has lost the fight. I will wait on the other side as the Guardian will not harm me. Maxus when the blue flash happens, you may enter. That is all and good luck." Madam Mystar turned and walked into the portal as the others got up. "I should be going in first!" cursed Roxanne. "Look at it this way," snorted Kale, "You get to fight it much weaker then if you went in first. Now will you shut your trap!" The portal flashed Blue and Maxus walked up to it. "Good luck Maxus!" called Goro, Zexal, Giro, and Jacky. Maxus nodded and walked into the portal. The black and red passage seemed to twist in a spiral as he walked forward. A pool of Black liquid stood in his path. The pool suddenly formed itself in to dark version of Maxus. Maxus drew his blade as he got ready for this final challange.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Chapter Eighty One: The Shapesifter's Void.
The creature attacked Maxus with an almost pure hatered rage. Maxus managed to block it's attack but he could feel it was far stronger then he had anticipated. Maxus slashed at the creature, but it jumped back and fire a black flame at him. Maxus intercepted it with a black flame of his own, but tossed a second a moment later, hitting the creature with it's blast. The creature started to change tactics and changed itself to a form more like Splatter or Blaise. When it attacked, it's attack was far stronger then before. Maxus dodged it's attacks and kept some distance when it started to shoot flames at him. 'This thing is mimicing us all!' thought Maxus as he fired his gun with a black flame on it. The blast caused the creature to change forms again. This time looking like a hybrid of Roxanne and Goro. 'Got to keep pace!' thought Maxus as the creature moved with incredible agility around him. The creature hit Maxus a few times before Maxus managed to swipe it with his sword. The creature staggered back a moment and changed to a mix of Poison, Joey and Kale. Maxus could not predict what it was going to do next as it use so many different attack that Maxus fell to one knee. As the Creature appired behind Maxus, ready to sting him like Poison, Maxus made a twisting slash and cut the creature in two. It fell into a pool once more and rejoined itself into a form that was a mix of Giro, Steam, Donnis and Yami. 'Will that thing give up?!' cursed Maxus in his mind as he dodged the airial attack from the creature. Maxus tried to shoot the creature but it was blocking his shots and countering with it's own. Maxus used his sword flame whip to bring the creature back to the ground. When the creature hit the ground it collapsed into a pool and then formed up once more. But this time, Maxus could see the creature, though it had hands and feet, wasn't really definded. "You are a worthy Advisary!" the creature spoke suddenly, "However, None shall pass the Black Shadow!" "I will!" cursed Maxus, "You're not going to stop me!" The creature streached its arms to attack Maxus who sliced them off. "Foolish Mortal." said the Black Shadow as it's arms grew back, "Do you think that will stop me?" Suddenly the creature jumped towards Maxus and grappled him. Maxus struggled to move as the creature said "Soon you'll will be just another servent of my master!" Maxus struggled hard before he managed to free one of his hands. It was then he spotted what looked to be the brain of the creature and struggled to move his arm. "Give up, Mortal." the creature laughed, "You will lose if you keep fighting!" "Say that in the mirror!" cursed Maxus as he freed his arm and stabbed the creature's brain. The creature let go of Maxus took two steps back and became a pool once more. Maxus watched as it vanished into the ground and a portal opened ahead. Meanwhile, The others were waiting for their chance to enter the portal. "How long is it going to take?!" said Goro harshly. "As long as it takes." replied Yami. This place is so boring.." mumbled Steam and Giro at the same time. "Finally something you two can agree on." laughed Splatter. Suddenly the portal flashed red and Donnis called out "Look! It just flashed Red!" "He lost!?!" jumped Blaise and Joey. "Well then.." started Zexal. Suddenly Roxanne hit Zexal with a homing attack and swiped his sword. Roxanne bounced off a few other and rushed towards the portal. "If there's anyone who's going in next it's me!" she cursed as she jumped in. Meanwhile Maxus had just gone through the portal and found himself in a dark cave with an erie red glow. "Welcome Maxus," came madam Mystar's voice sinisterly, "Welcome to the Dark Relm!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Chapter Eighty Two: The Dark Relm.
"Madam Mystar?!" called Maxus, feeling nervous. Suddenly Roxanne popped out of the portal and saw Maxus still standing. Maxus turned to see her as she cursed "What's going on here?! Didn't you lose?!" Maxus looked confused as he noticed Zexal's sword in her hands and said, "I won..And what are you doing with my friends sword?!" "Maybe I should explain!" called Madam Mystar with a sinister laugh. "Where is the Relic?!" shouted Roxanne as Madam Mystar appired from behind a piller. "Relic?" she laughed, "What Relic? There is no relic." "What?!" said Maxus and Roxanne, who were taken aback as she continued. "The Fallen Star Relic was just a feint." she said, "Nothing but a bunch of word I strung together to get fools like you to enter...Into my trap!" "You lied to us?!" cursed Roxanne as Maxus noticed something wrong. "But of course." laughed Madam Mystar, "Mine you I had to deal with Boris before he could mention something." "So you killed him!" cursed Maxus. "Yes, Maxus." she smiled wickedly, "Have you finally noticed?" "Notice?" spat Roxanne, "Notice what?!" "I should have senced it earlier!" cursed Maxus, to Roxanne's surprise, "You're a demon!" "So you've finally clued in, Maxus." laughed Madam Mystar, "But I fooled you before, so I'm not surprised by it." "What are you talking about?!" cursed Maxus. "Ah yes..." said Madam Mystar, "Your memory is still clouded about what happened two years ago!" "What is she talking about, Maxus?" spat Roxanne. "Surely you have heard of the Mirror Moon?" asked Madam Mystar with a sneer. "That's nothing but an old folks tale!" cursed Maxus. "Said one who was there!" snapped Madam Mystar. "Say What?!?" jumped Maxus. "Really?!" said Roxanne with surprise. "He and his friend Zexal were there." smiled Madam Mystar, "Even that weak runt Kale was there too." "That Low life too?!" said Roxanne in awe. "And how would you know?!" cursed Maxus, "Who says your not lying right now!" "You and Kale had stared to become friends, dispite him being mean to the other." said Madam Mystar, "You were so willing to stay, I could not turn you down!" "Dammit Maxus, what is she talking about?!" cursed Roxanne. "I have no idea!" Maxus cursed back. "Hmhmhm." laughed Madam Mystar, "I see that I have two whom have fall in love with each other." "Shut Up!" cursed Roxanne, "You don't know what your talking about!" "I can sence that the both of you do have feelings for one another." cursed the elk "Dispite your own disbelief in it. However you two will make the entre of this wonderful meal that will allow me to get my revenge on this speck of dust you call home!" "Then if you wish to do so," said Maxus, "Then why don't you tell us who you really are? Madam Mystar is nothing but a name you took is it not?" "Fair enough." she said, "I need not say my real name to you, Maxus. Just becoming my true form will jar your memory to know who I am." Madam Mystar rised her arms and burst into blueish red flames. Maxus and Roxanne shielded their eye until it grew dim once more. The elk like form of Madam Mystar had melted away into a Green and black scale like form with four demon horns twisting for room on her head. "It..." cried Maxus, "It can't be!? That voice! Your.."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Chapter Eighty Three: Darkness Fallen!
Zexal paced up and down waiting for the portal to flash once more. "Gheeezz! Calm down!" pleaded Yami. "I Can't!" spat Zexal, "That Sword Is Dangerous In The Wrong Hands!" "I know you're worried about your friend," said Donnis, "But you've got to keep calm." "Even I suspect there's some foul play here." said Joey finally. "That Roxanne has probibly just gone around this Guardian so not to let us know if she won or lossed!" cursed Blaise, "I've known her to do something like that!" "Will you leave me alone!" cursed Kale. "Please Kale," pleaded Jacky, "I know you haven't forgive us in the village.." "I said NO!" shouted Kale angraly, "I didn't want to enter this tournament, but your father rigged it so I would be in it! And you dragged me here, Dispite my insistance of not wanting to come with you!" "Hey!" called Goro, "Ease off the lady!" "Shove it down your stove pipe!" barked Kale, "You wouldn't know life if it wacked you upside the head!" "Why you little!" cursed Goro storming towards Kale. Splatter rushed between them and snarled "Eh! There is no need to fight like cats and dog!" After a moment, he started to laugh at the irony of what he had just said. Goro, bypassed Splatter as he and Kale were ready to go at it. Suddenly Big-G walked between them and stopped them from fighting. After a series of beeps, Giro said, "Even Big-G thinks you two should cool it." Poison looked over at Steam, fiddling with some junk and said, "What are you trying to make?" "Nothing much." said Steam. Suddenly Kale curled up in pain, holding his head. "Argh!" he cried to every ones surprise. "Kale!" said Jacky in panic as he fell to the floor. Big-G and Jacky helped Kale back up as the pain seemed to leave his face. "Kale!" said Jacky, "Are you alright?" Kale looked blankly at Jacky for a moment and then looked at everyone else. As he looked at the portal, he started to tremble. Zexal could see Kale turn almost white with fear. "Kale!" said Jacky once more, "Say something!" Kale started to breath deeply as if in some form of panic then he called out "Everybody Get Out Of Here Now!!!" Everyone was confused by this as Jacky saw Kale's expresion. "I..I think we should leave, Now!" she said as she helped him up. The group moved towards the door as it suddenly shut before them, red glowing, black barbs wrapping around the doorway. "We're Trapped!" cried Jacky. "Allow me!" said Splatter as he punched the door. "YEOWCH!" he cried as his punch didn't leave a mark. "I'll try!" said Steam as he tossed a Mouser Bomb at the door. However it too did nothing. "I don't think anything we can do to get us out of this room." said Zexal grimly. "What do you mean?!" cursed Kale storming towards him, "You can do something, Can't you?! You are a Demon!" Everyone was taken aback by this and all Zexal could say was, "What did you call me?" "You heard me, Zexal!" spat Kale, "Maxus blerted it out in front of me and the others!" "How did.." started Zexal as he fell to one knee with dizziness. "Now..Now I remember!" he said as he got back up, "Now I know why you looked familier when Maxus and I first ran across you in the Badlands...But how did you.." "It's her..." cursed Kale, trembiling, "It's that freak that wiped out our memories! She's behind this!" "Kale?" said Jacky, "Who are you talking about?" "I believes that he speaks of Madam Mystar." said Joey. "Madam Mystar my ear's wax!" snapped Kale, "A False Name With A False Promise! It can only be her! The Demon Esper!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Chapter Eighty Four: Esper Attacks!
"Esper?!" spat Maxus. "Ha ha ha!" laughed Esper, "What a pity you only found out now!" "But Last I saw of you," said Maxus, "You were a kid!" "That too was just an illusion." smiled Esper, "If that rat, Kale hadn't found out the truth, I would have drained your souls by now. But now that the Mirror Moon is gone, I've to waste my time here till I could feed on enough souls so I can Exzact my revenge." "So you killed Boris for his soul!" cursed Maxus as Roxanne was shaking behind him, and slowly making her way to the portal. "Yes I have." said Esper flatly, "However, his soul was weak as were the others that I've eaten since I've been here." Esper glanced up and added, "You will find that portal will not let any mortals enter it from this side, Roxanne." Roxanne tried and was pushed back. "Now I will enjoy feasting on your souls!" said Esper. "You forget that I hunt You and Your kind for a living!" challanged Maxus. "And there are two of us to just you!" added Roxanne in a nervous anger. "Hmhmhmhm" snickered Esper, "Did you like my Black Shadow Creature, Maxus?" "I faced worse!" he spat. "Yes but it was where you were fighting it that makes it all the more pleasing." said Esper, The Dark Void in which you fought it slowly drains the life force and energy of those who pass through it. The longer you are within, the more it takes and the faster the victem is weakened!" "Why you!" cursed Maxus reading his sword. Roxanne balanced Zexal's sword and cursed "So it wouldn't have taken much from me?" "You are Correct," started Esper, "However all that it means is that your soul has more substance then Maxus' has. But enough of this idle chat, now it is time for me to feast on your souls!" Esper suddenly Rushed at Maxus and hit him with a closeline as her scythed armlet spun fast. Roxanne kept her distance as Esper proceded to attack Maxus with her demonic powers. Roxanne jumped at an opening, only to be knocked back by a powerful gust of wind from Esper. Maxus used the moment of distraction to slash Esper across her waist. Esper took a few steps back as Maxus and Roxanne put their back near a small alcove. "Humph!" snorted Esper, "Still got some fight left in you, Maxus. I stand corrected, Your soul will make a fine meal!" Suddenly Maxus pushed Roxanne aside and dove the other way as a stream of flames spat out of the alcove. Maxus tried to do a jumping slash, but Esper swatted him away with her chain covered tail. Esper then created a double and she and her clone attacked Maxus. Roxanne started to toss ice spears and managed to get rid of the clone before it could get close to Maxus. Enraged, Esper turned her attention to Roxanne, teleporting behind her, and hit her started to slash her with her claws. Maxus was struggling to get back up as Esper tossed Roxanne into the middle of the cave. "You have tested my paitions enough, Roxanne!" cursed Esper, "Time to Die!" Esper moved her hands in a wide arc before they met in front of her. A Massive beam shot out heading towards Roxanne. With last bit of energy, Maxus raced towards Roxanne and pushed her out of the way as the beam hit him. Once the attack was finished, Roxanne raced to Maxus's side. However Maxus's eyes were closed and his breathing had stopped. "No..." she mumbled as Esper walked towards her.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Chapter Eighty Five: Maxus's Decent?
Maxus could fell his body falling. Around him was blackness. Had he died, he did not know. Voices from the past echoed around him. "Save us!" they said. Maxus tried to move but he couldn't. "Save us!" continued the voice, "Save us from you failing!" Maxus could do anything. More familire voice called to him in anger. "You could have stopped her!" came one. "This is your fault!" came another. "You've abandoned us!" came a third. Soon the images of people came to him. First Fisker crying, "There is no more fun anymore!" The Max appired and said "I was going to look up to you! But I was Wrong!" Zexal's image came up next and said "I told you it was a waste! But you didn't listen!" The images of the other fighters appired. "You've let us down!" snarled Poison. "You should have given up!" snapped Splatter. "It would have been better to Burn you!" cursed Blaise. "You were no help!" spat Joey. "My kin will not take you history well!" growled Yami. "We counted on you And you failed!" shouted Giro. "You shouldn't be left in history, even as a footnote!" ranted Steam. "You're not even worth towing!" snorted Goro. "You could have been more...If you bothered to try." raged Donnis. "This you Fault!" called Kale in a rage, "You didn't stop her when you had the chance!" Maxus tried to block out the voice as he could not take it anymore. "Maxus!" called Roxanne with sadness, her voice drowning out the others, "Please Dont't Leave me!" Maxus had a sudden feeling of hope. Then the ghost that he saw at the Haunted Knoll stood before him. "Maxus." it said as it showed some demonic traits, "Maxus do not fear. It is I, your father..." Maxus tried to speak but word seemed to fail him. "I know you do not wish to believe me but I speak the truth." said the spirit, "You remember the stories that your mother told you of the demon's night? She was one of the women chosen by a select few to give birth to a half demon. You and you half brother were concived on the same night. You do know that I speak of Zexal." Maxus could only widen his eye as the spirit continued. "When his brother turned him, he layed a curse on you to make you a true demon as well. However Zexal managed to stop that from happening by sealing your powers and teaching you to control them. Now with the fate of the world resting on it, You must fall into your curse. As foolish as it sounds, it is the only hope that you would have to defeat the demon Esper. Many have tried and failed. But you can do it, Maxus. If only you can believe in yourself! Let the burning rage of your inner demon break free! Only you can stop her." "...N..No!" muttered Maxus. "W..What?!" said the spirit. "I will not give in..." started Maxus as he slowly dragged himself up, "To my Darkness!" "Maxus!" came Roxanne's voice once more, "Come back to me!" "You must listen to me!" pleaded the spirit. "Why should I listen to my inner demon!" cursed Maxus, "If you wish to help, Then it will be on my terms!" The spirit suddenly started to fade away and Maxus could still hear Roxanne's voice. "Hold on Roxanne!" he called as he rushed to the distant light, "I'm Coming!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Chapter Eighty Six: Roxanne's Desperate Struggle.
"I looks like your all alone, Roxanne." laughed Esper as she move towards her, "Everyone that you counted on has abandoned you. It is Ironic that you and Maxus started to share feeling for one another. But don't worry, you'll soon be joining him." Roxanne glared over her shoulder with hatered and snarled coldly, "Not with out a fight!" Roxanne suddenly slashed Esper across the leg, to the demon's surprise. "Well then," snarled Esper "Lets get this started!" Esper tossed out three bolts of lightning at Roxanne, who ducked under them and tossed one of her own. Esper laughed as it hit her, "That little bolt does nothing to me!" Esper rushed at Roxanne, who put up a wall of ice to block her. Esper plowed through the wall as Roxanne tried to slash her. Esper pushed her back with a powerful gust of wind and Roxanne hit the wall, cutting herself with the sword's blade. "Now this is interesting!" smiled Esper as Roxanne got back up. "Shut up, you four horned freak!" cursed Roxanne as she charged again, tossing an ice spear at the demon. Esper sent out a dark wave that shattered the spear and knocked Roxanne back. "Why were you foolish enough to think you could beat me?" asked Esper sinisterly. Roxanne struggled to her feet as Esper continued, "To think you come here with a Demon's Sword is quiet amussing."  "What are you rammbling about?!" cursed Roxanne. "You weapon." smiled Esper, "It's covered in the blood of many demon slain by it and you cut yourself with it. The more you try and fight, the more of the demonic essence will seep into your body. Soon you'll become a demon yourself. It is people like Maxus who would come to hunt you down. They will seek your distruction! If you give up now, You will not have to suffer that fate. Or you could continue and join my side to distroy this world and feat for all eternity." "Stop blowin' your hot air!" snapped Roxanne, "Just get to the point!" Esper looked confused for a moment as what she said was clear, the snapped "The longer you'll fight, the more like me you'll become! You might stay the same if you stop using the sword." Suddenly, spikes made of ice shot up from under Esper. Esper teleported back as Roxanne laughed "I understood the first time! But I will never join you!" Roxanne charged at Esper with a homing attack, But Esper surrounded herself within a dark fog. Roxanne could feel attacks hitting her from all side as the fog slowly lifted. Once the fog was gone, Esper froze Roxanne in place and dropped a ball of lava onto her. "It is useless to fight me, Mortal. I am Death and Distruction! A Cast out like you will not stop me!" she cursed as Roxanne could berely get up. "I will not give up!" spat Roxanne, blood dripping from her lip, "You took the only thing that ever came my way that I cared about! Now it's you who'll pay!" "Ha ha ha." laughed Esper, "But you can't do anything, Roxanne. You're too weak to stop me! But I am giving you one more chance to join me. I can sence the demonic influence feasting on your hatered, growing stronger by the moment." "Say it to you kin when I send you to them!" cursed Roxanne as she did another homing attack with the sword. Esper grabbed the sword, tossed away and hit Roxanne with a powerful palm thrust to her chest. Roxanne tumbled back as Esper started to charge up another beam shot. "Pity.." said Esper, "We could have worked well together." Suddenly an explosion knocked Esper to the ground. Roxanne stairned to see where it came from as Esper got up. "I wouldn't count on it Esper!" came Maxus voice.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Chapter Eighty Seven: Clash Of Demons.
"It Can't Be!?!" cried Esper as Maxus was back on his feet. His arms were engulfed in blue-green flames. "Maxus!" cried Roxanne with joy. Maxus had his sword in one hand and Zexal's in the other. "You.." muttered Esper, "Your a demon as well?!" "Only half!" snapped Maxus, "But enough of one to stop you for good!" Esper jumped back as Maxus surged forward. "Time to end this!" cursed Esper, "Death's Swollow...To Me!" A large twin scythed swollow appired in Esper's hands. Maxus and Esper clashed their weapons onto one another as Roxanne watched. She could feel something eating away at her on the inside and did her best to get back onto her feet. Esper pushed Maxus back towards an alcove and Roxanne, thinking quickly made the floor under their feet icy. Maxus slipped as the flames shot out into Esper, knocking her back. Maxus got back up and started to push Esper back when she teleported behind him and slashed him with Death's Swollow. "Gah!" cried Maxus as he staggered a bit, dropping Zexal's sword. Esper kicked the sword to the side and tried to bring Death's Swollow down onto Maxus. Maxus blocked it with his sword and held it above him as Esper slowly pushed the blade near his face. Roxanne felt helpless for a moment until she saw the sword on the ground. With what Esper had said ringing in her ears, Roxanne made a rush for the sword. As she grabbed it, she flipped up and slashed three of Esper's horns off. "GUAH?!" screached Esper as Maxus managed to knock her off. "We might be able to win together!" called Roxanne weakly. "Stay out of this Roxanne!" called back Maxus, "This isn't your fight!" "Like hell it is!" cursed Roxanne. "This can't be!" cursed Esper, "You two...You..You are Feeding off one another?! But that can't be!" Face it Esper!" shouted Maxus, "You never had the chance to bond with another!" "Now it's time to say good riddens to you!" spat Roxanne. Maxus and Roxanne suddenly sped right passed Esper, slashing her as they went. "G..H.." gurgled Esper as she fell to her knees, "Not..Once.." "I't over Esper!" snarled Maxus. "It..Is..Far..From...Over.." cursed Esper weakly, "Now..Face..Your..Own..Demise!" A dark red glow surrounded her as four more tails grew out as well as large black leathery wings. "Fear me now!" she called with a dark tone, "I am the reaper of your souls!" "You have got to be kidding me.." said Roxanne with distaste. "This will be though!" cursed Maxus, "But I'm ready for you!" "Might as well!" added Roxanne, "It's not like I can leave here anyway!" "Then you two fools will be nothing more then a forgotten memory!" cursed Esper. Esper charged towards them as Roxanne caused an ice wall to rise in front of them. As the demon broke through, Maxus and Roxanne tried to slash her. Esper knocked both aside before they got close, then rushed behind Roxanne. She grabbed her arm that was holding the sword and Maxus watched as Roxanne's soul seemed to flow out of her body. "Roxanne!" he cried as Esper dropped her lifeless body on to the ground. "Now for you!" sneered Esper as she rushed towards him. "You..." snarled Maxus as the flames on his arms became more intense, "You pay Esper!" Maxus suddenly burst into flame and rushed right through Esper. Esper froze in place for a moment, the look of pain seem to burn off her face as the flames around Maxus died down a bit. Esper fell to the floor as Maxus picked up Roxanne's lifeless body.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Chapter Eighty Eight: Distruction Of Darkness.
"No.." cursed Maxus as he kissed Roxanne. Esper managed to get up and saw the flame had shrunk down to just his arms once more. Suddenly Roxanne gasped for air and coughed up soot. "What?!?" cried Esper in panic," But I?!?!?" "You said it before!" cursed Maxus, "We feed off each other!" Once again the flames on Maxus's arms grew brighter as Roxanne stood up. Esper watched as Roxanne's arms seemed to freeze into icy armlet with sparks flying off them. "You sent you some demonic power into her?!" cursed Esper with astonishment. "You time is up!" snarled Maxus. "Enjoy your trip!" added Roxanne in the same manner, "Because it will be your last!" "FOOLS!" roared Esper in fury, "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSALENCE!" Esper fire her beam shot at them. Maxus and Roxanne countered with beam shots of their own, Maxus of flames, and Roxanne of ice and electricity. The beams met in the middle and started to push at one another. At first, Esper's was starting to push towards Maxus and Roxanne and was almost there, when Esper felt her the last bit of endurence starting to fail. Slowly the beam was pushed back towards her. "No!" she cursed at the strain, "I Can't Lose!" Suddenly her beam failed and the full force of Maxus and Roxanne's combined attacked smashed into her. The demon slammed hard into the wall, breaking off her remaining horn and returning her to her form demon self. "Not again!" she cursed in pain, "Not once but twice!" "Time to say your prayers!" cursed Roxanne. A sudden flash of light and some sort of ground shaking started to rumble through the cave. "What's going on?" said Maxus in alarm. "Maxus!" cried Roxanne, "The portal!" Maxus, Roxanne and Esper saw the portal change to red and started to suck anything into it. "What...No..!" cried Esper, "The Void is collapessing!" Maxus and Roxanne grabbed hold of a stalagmite as Esper tried to crawl towards them. As the portal grew smaller, the more it tried to pull in. Esper grabbed Roxanne's tail and tried to pull herself towards her. Roxanne struggled to kick her off and lost her grip on the stalagmite. "Roxanne!" called Maxus as he managed to grab her arm. However Esper lost her grip and tumbled backward into a stalagmite that shattered from the impact. "NNNnnnoooo....!" she cried as she entered the portal into the Void. Maxus manage to pull Roxanne towards him as the portal slowly closed once and for all. Maxus and Roxanne's arms returned to normal as they lay there on the ground. "We..We..survived.." panted Maxus. "Maybe.." panted Roxanne, "But one..thing...How are we going to get...back now?" Maxus tried to answer but saw that Roxanne had passed out. "I don't..Know..." said Maxus as he too blacked out.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Chapter Eighty Nine: Going Back.
Maxus and Roxanne awoke and found themselves back in the castle once more. The place looked more like a ruin then it did before and there was no one around. "W..What..Happened?" mumbled Roxanne. "I Don't know.." said Maxus as he struggled to his feet. Maxus helped Roxanne to her feet as she asked "Where is every one?" "I think we should look for them." said Maxus. Suddenly the ground started to shake and stone blocks started to fall from the roof. "Can this get any worse!" cried Roxanne in alarm as she tried to run for the door. The floor suddenly opened and her leg fell through and got stuck. "Ah!" she cried as she struggled to get free. Maxus rushed towards her and managed to free her before a stone block fell down near them."Come on!" called Maxus as the two rushed out of the Main Hall and down the corridor. 'Was it all a dream?' thought Maxus as a sudden fissure opened in front of him. "Woah?!" he cried as he stoped. Roxanne bumped into him and Maxus almost tumbled in. However Roxanne grabbed him and pulled him back up. "That was close!" sweated Maxus. "But We're still not out!" snapped Roxanne, "And there doesn't seem to be a way to cross." Maxus looked about and saw a thick beam hanging above and said "I've got an idea!" Roxanne saw what he was looking at and shook her head. "If it doesn't work you'll kill us both." she snarled. Maxus tossed a pair of black flames up on either side of the beam, bringing it crashing down over the gap. Roxanne and Maxus rushed accross the bridge as a stone smashed it in the middle. The two race for the door as the castle continued to fall around them. Roxanne and Maxus Dove through the doorway as the castle collapsed. Maxus and Roxanne looked up to see the others running towards them. "Look!" called Steam, "They Made It!" "That shouldn't be techincly possible!" said Giro. "They've beaten the odds!" smiled Yami. "Without killing each other!" snorted Blaise. As they helped them up, Zexal walked over to Roxanne and demained, "Give it back." "Humph!" snorted Roxanne as she gave Zexal back his sword. "Is everyone o.k.?" asked Maxus. He then noticed that everyone avoided eye contacted with them as Roxanne noticed some people were missing. "Where's that Scruffy Kale? and the Fox friend of his?" she asked. No one answered her as Maxus looked at Zexal. "Zexal..What happened?.." "Jacklin Strumber...She gone Maxus...." he said with sorrow. "Sometime after Roxanne entered the portal, Kale clued in that this was a trap." said Goro. "However the doors locked us in and nothing we did could open them." added Splatter, "Even the walls couldn't be cracked." "Kale, in a panic, grabbed one of my mouser bombs and tossed it into the mouth of the portal." said Steam. "The resulting explosion, distablised the portal and it started to suck us all in." said Giro. "As we held on, Miss Strumber lost her grip.." said Joey darkly. "She managed to grab something near the portal and held on." added Blaise. "Say what you will of Kale.." said Yami. "He tried to save her by risking his own." interupted Poison. "But he was too late." said Goro, "She lost her hitch and fell into the portal as it closed." "When the doors opened once more, Kale left distrught." said Donnis, "Not even one word." "Maybe I should go and talk to him.." started Maxus as Zexal held him back. "Let him be." he said. "Hey what about the Relic?!" asked Steam. "It doesn't exist!" snapeed Roxanne as she started to walk away. "Roxanne wait!" called Maxus. "Quite you!" she snapped, "If I ever see you in my way again, I Will Kill You!" After taking a few more steps, she looked back over and added flirtasiously, "Until Then." Every one watched her go as Zexal turned to Maxus and said "Really? She spent the past few weeks trying to kill you and she..." ""What?" snapped Maxus. "You seriously need to reconcider your choise in women." said Zexal. "Coming from you," smiled Maxus, "That's a bit of a laugh. Come on lets go home."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Chapter Ninety: A Final Farewell.
Three days had passed since the tournament. Maxus once again found himself in the badlands. He looked about him as if waiting for something to happen. Suddenly Kale bursted through the ground and cursed "This is my..." When he saw it was Maxus, he snorted "Oh, It's you Maxus.." "Hello Kale." smiled Maxus, "How have you been holding up?" "You should know that!" snapped Kale, "You must be ashamed by calling low life coward like me a friend!" "I know what you did Kale." said Maxus, "You were willing to sacrifice a few to save your home. Even if it ment you'd save those who'd abandoned you." "I used your friendship to cover my tracks." snapped Kale. "Kale," said Maxus, "In your possision, I would have done the same." Humph!" snorted Kale as he folded his arms. "I want the truth." said Maxus, "Did yo think that you would have save Jacky by doing what you did?" "What makes you think I was trying to save her?!" snapped Kale. "Kale..." said Maxus, "I know you better then the other...Did you think by throwing your life away would have saved her?" "I never had a life!" spat Kale, "Since I was cast out from the village, I've been on borrowed time! I thought, my time had come! But that blasted Jacky! She saw what I was going to do!" "What are you talking about?!" said Maxus with shock. "It's as clear as a desert Sky!" snapped Kale with tears coming to his eyes, "She let herself go!" Maxus closed his eyes for a moment and said "Did it come to your mind that she did it to save you." "Yes it did, But the question is why?!" snapped Kale. "Maybe it's because you saved her before," said Maxus, "Or maybe it's because, she felt that it should have been her that suffered alone out here. All I know is that she cared for you as she did for everyone in the village." "If that's all, then go home and leave me alone!" snarled Kale. "Fine." nodded Maxus as he turned away. "One thing before you go." said Kale suddenly, "You flame attack...Are you..." "Only half." interupted Maxus as he left Kale to his thought. As he made his way back to Black Silver Station, He spied a bed of white desert roses in the shape of a guitar. It looked out of place and seemed to be recently planted there. Maxus smiled and thought 'Fair well...My old friend.'

The End
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Writer's Notes:

At first I wasn't willing to write this Fan Fiction. At the time I had just finished my Sonic and the Mirror Moon and the site I was on was on it' last legs. Shortly after opening my DeviantArt page for my other hobbies, I decided to start writing this when I saw the massive fan base on it. At first it was going to have 20 fighters and 4 to 5 champions. It was like pulling teeth and I dropped the numbers to 10 and 2. And I wanted to get from different people. I changed that because of the difficulty at just getting a yes from people. With the cast of fighter I place it as follows:

Maxus: Very easy to work with since I had already used him in my previous fan fiction. I already knew how I would use him.

Kale/Steam: Since both are mine, it was a no brainer.

Giro: Giro was odd to work with, dispite that he's one of Azrael's FC. There wasn't too much story to him and that made things a little harder then most of the other to work with.

Roxanne: Roxanne was a wonderful character to work with. I wanted to have at least one bad guy/gal two harass Maxus through out the story and her sore loser based nature was an excllent fit. Mid way through my work, her owner, SilverWolfGal1, spoke with Azrael about doing some romantic thing between Roxanne and Maxus. As much as I'm not a fan of hook ups, I took the idea and ran with it.

Poison: I could not bear to not have an insect in the story and using just mammals. When I came upon NobleMaiden's Poison, I jumped at the chance to add him to the roster. He was a very welcome addtion if I do say so myself.

Splatter: When I was hunting for champions, I stumble on to Splatter and to be honest, I wasn't sure if he was the right fit. So I asked Metal-Teccbad about him before getting the o.k. for him. And I must say, that the fight was more brutal then I expected to come out.

Donnis: I was very scared when I spoke to tacofacedrawer about Donnis. Donnis was far more powerful then all the other FCs that I recuted at that point, but what drew me to him was the background story. So it wouldn't look like he's the one to beat, I wrote him giving up the fight as part of his personality.

Joey: Joey was by far the easiest to get a hold of. saraallo, his owner, didn't waste any time to give me the green light and was just as easy to write in the story.

Blaise: When I had first inquired about using Roxanne to SilverWolfGal1, I had asked to use her or Blaise. But seeing I was getting desprate, She gave me the o.k. to use him as well. Two of the lines he quoted are from video games. The hard part was how to explain who he got his flamethrower into the tournament.

Goro: mARTz-90's laid back trucker, Goro was the second hardest to work with and I was happy at how it turned out. In fact, mARTz-90 said I did a good job at presentting him. That was nice to hear.

Yami: I nearly fell over when found Yami and I was sure that she was evil. When I asked Whiteelerizo if he could give me some personality traits, I was shocked to find out that she was the complete opposite of what I first thought. And being that she's a mobian version of a Black Hawk, it's no surprise why. It too was more brutal then I expected but not as much as the fight with Splatter.

In the end, I was glad that I dropped down to 12 fighters all told because I was nearly burnt out from the 90 chapters that I wrote and had to take a break from writing for a bit.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4