Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction) - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction)

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Chapter Fifty One: Meddling In The Muck.
Maxus continued to struggle through the swamp for what seemed to be an eternity. He then notice that the ground was starting to get a bit harder and more solid. Maxus didn't get his hopes up as he climbed onto this hard ground. Maxus could now see a path that was raised above the swamp water and he grinned 'Finally!' he thought, 'An end to this muck!' As he rushed down the path, his tail couldn't believe that Maxus had found the way to cross the swamp. "Time for drastic measures..." he snarled as he gave chase. Maxus heard the feint pounding of footsteps behind him. Someone was deffentily following him so Maxus decided to lay a small trap. Maxus dropped a black flame and just as his tail came near to it, it exploded knocking his tail back into the muck. 'Got whomever that was off my tail.' thought Maxus as he continued. As his tail got back out of the muck, he let off a low growl and darted off on to a different path. Maxus started to slow down as he senced that he was alone once more. 'I can see why this place drives people mad..' he thought, 'You can't tell if you are even going in the right direction or not.' Maxus stopped and looked around, everything seemed to look the same and the path looked as went in a circle. 'Don't tell me that I've been running in circles..' thought Maxus as he dropped his head. "No your not." came a familier voice. Maxus turned to see Donnis standing in front of him. "Donnis?!" said Maxus, "How.." Donnis just shook his head and asked "How many day do you think that you've been here?" "At least a day.." started Maxus. "Wrong!" interupted Donnis, "It's been more like three days." "Then it was you following me?!" snarled Maxus. "Wrong again." smiled Donnis, "I'm a little more direct in my attacks. Unlike Joey." "Joey?" said Maxus, somewhat confused. "He's been tossing knives at you hasn't he." said Donnis as if it was obvious. "Humph!" snorted Maxus, "I still got to find my way to the Manor-House." "If you follow the path, you won't make the fight in time." said Donnis, "But there is a shortcut." Donnis shot a chaos wave into the tree tops and Maxus could see light punch through the darkness to show some platforms that he couldn't see before. "You should be able to make it by night fall by jumping from one of those platforms to another." said Donnis, "The only way that would be faster is if you had a powered swampboat." "Yeah that would be better.." said Maxus, "I could.." The sound of a motor interupted his train of thought. Maxus and Donnis turned to see where the noise was coming from. A beam of a light caught Maxus's attention and when it fixed onto him, Maxus dove to the side as Donnis dove the other way. The airboat roared passed and Maxus pulled his head from the muck to see who was driving it. He suddenly reconized the two robots that he saw at Woodhaven Forest were at the controls. "You missed them, Scratch!" complained Grounder as the airboat turned around. "Look it doesn't help that you're complaining!" cursed Scratch, "Just start firing, Grounder!" Maxus could see that Donnis was having trouble getting his head unstuck as the airboat beard down on to him.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction) - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Fighters. (90 Chapter Fan Fiction)

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Chapter Fifty Two: Grounder In Deep.
Maxus whistled to the robot and shouted "Stop!" Scratch stopped the airboat before it hit Donnis and called out "What do you want?" "Yeah." chimed in Grounder, "What do you want?!" "Wait a sec!" called Scratch as he reconized Maxus, "Your the one who said they saw Sonic near Woodhaven Forest!" "Yeeah!" started Grounder but then asked "Is he?" Donnis managed to get free and asked Maxus "You know these two." Maxus ignored Donnis for a moment and said "Look, if two are looking for a fight I have a proposision." Scratch and Grounder looked at each other for a moment before saying, "We're listening." "Since me and my friend are trying to get through this swamp and you two seem to want to stop us, why not find a large dry spot nearby and fight it out two on two." Donnis looked at Maxus confusingly as Scratch said "Fair enough." Scratch and Grounder exited the airboat and Grounder said "Um...You two look over there. Scratch and I will look over here." As the two robot walked down the path Donnis and Maxus pulled themselves onto the airboat. "Dude..." started Donnis, "You just didn't.." Maxus gave a wicked smile and a nodded as he started the airboat motor. Scratch and Grounder turned to Maxus and Donnis steal their airboat. "There getting away!" cursed Grounder. "Not if we can stop them Grounder." sneered Scratch. As Donnis and Maxus powered their way through the swamp, Donnis called out "That was a different way to deal with robots." "Those two make a Bucket of Bolts seem smart." replied Maxus loudly. Donnis glanced back for a moment before he noticed something behind them. "Oh oh!" he called "Look out Maxus. We've got company!" Maxus glanced back to see Scratch and Grounder following them. Grounder had turned his tracks into a small airboat and Scratch had a high powered gun in it hands. "Who you calling a Bucket of Bolts!" he clucked as he fired a shot. The shot missed as Maxus called out "Hang On!" Maxus swerved back and forth through the tree as Grounder did it's best to keep Scratch's aim on the traget. Donnis sent a wave of chaos energy at the robots but Maxus's swerving made him miss and hit a tree. "We've got to lose them!" called Donnis as he missed another shot. "Then drop something in their way!" Maxus called back. Donnis tried to knock a tree into Scratch and Grounder's way, but Grounder sent out saws that cut them away. Maxus noticed what looked to be the roof of a chicken coop sticking out of the swamp near a stone building and called out "I think I have an Idea! Hold on!" Maxus turned towards the small roof as Donnis called out "What?!..Are you?!" The airboat took to the air and sailed over the building as Grounder plowed through the coop and crashed into the building. As the airboat landed back onto the swamp, Maxus losed control for a moment before it grounded itself on a high bank at the edge of the swamp. Donnis looked up at Maxus and said "Have you lost your blasted mind?! You could have killed us!" Maxus stumbled out of the chair and smiled "It worked didn't it? And besides..I think we made it to the swamp edge." Donnis looked around to see breaks in the trees. Maxus glanced to see if Scratch and Grounder were still after them before looking elsewhere. "Hey Maxus!" said Donnis, point in the distance, "Is that a house?!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Chapter Fifty Three: The Manor-House.
Maxus looked to where Donnis was pointing and saw a large mansion sitting on a coastal cliff. "That must be the Manor-House" said Maxus with a feint smile. "Let's get going.." said Donnis as he took a step forward. "Hold up a sec." said Maxus crossly, "What are you doing here anyways, Donnis?" "Huh!?" jumped Donnis as Maxus folded his arms. "What are you talking.." started Donnis. "I Asked You A Question!" barked Maxus in anger, "Why Are You Here!?" "Whoa! Gheez!" jumped Donnis waving his hands franticly, "I have a fight here in a few days! No need to bite my head off!" Maxus suddenly lowered his head and seemed to shake off the rage. "S...Sorry Donnis.." he muttered, "I let my fustration get the best of me..." "If that was your fustration.." said Donnis, "I'd hate to see you pissed!" "But one thing.." said Maxus, "How do you know this Joey?" "Met him when I applied for the tournament." said Donnis, "Not much of a talker and very blunt when he does." A distant sound of thunder echoed around them. Donnis then said "Let's get to the Manor-House before the rain starts falling." Maxus and Donnis started to walk towards the Manor-House when Maxus suddenly shouted "Donnis! Hit the Deck!" Maxus and Donnis dropped to the ground as hail of knives flew over their heads. "I'm guess that's Joey?" cursed Maxus as he picked himself up. "That's him alright!" snarled Donnis as he did the same. The two darted towards the Manor-House diving out of the way of the hail of knives when they came. After the four time, Maxus said to Donnis "This is getting repeditive.." "At least it is happening sooner." replied Donnis flatly, then pointing at a nearby window added "On three we dash inside." As soon as the knives stopped flying, the two raced towards the window and dove into the Manor-House. For the first time in a while, Maxus felt dry dust around him. The two picked themselves off the creaking old floor and looked around the room. The stench of wood rot hung in the air and dust danced about them in the darkness as it fell to the ground. A flash of lightning Brightened the room for a moment as cobwebs hung in the corners. Maxus found a half burnt candle and lit it to bring some light to the room. Maxus and Donnis looked about the sitting room to find another candle. The Donnis spotted something in the next room and motioned Maxus to shead some light. The room was a study that had a fireplace with some wood inside. Maxus used the candle to light it and it burned slowly as the rain storm began outside. "We made it.." said Donnis finaly. "Yeah.." said Maxus, "Do you know what time it is?" Donnis shook his head and said "I don't know about you, but I'm tired from all that swamp boating and knife dodging." "I am as well.." said Maxus, "Let's try and keep our ears open in case some attacks us." As the two layed back, above the fireplace a ruined painting had eyes that seemed to move. Behind the wall, Joey rubbed his green furred jaw. "They still came.." he muttered as he crept down the hidden passage, "Roxanne was right to tell me of this hedgehog... But he will be no match for me." A wicked grin crossed his face.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Chapter Fifty Four: Joey's Shadow Tricks.
A sound woke Maxus up. The fire was out and Donnis was still sleeping as Maxus looked about. Lightning flashed as the storm raged outside. The sound of creaking floorboards made Maxus get up to investigate. As he walked into a room full of mirrors, a voice called to Maxus. "So you came.." said the voice, "Then you wish to fight." Maxus noticed a green furred pocupine off to the side and said "Joey, right?" Without waiting for an answer, Maxus pulled out his cork gun and shot at Joey. The mirror shattered as knives whizzed across the room. Maxus Dodged them and noticed that there were two Joeys across from him. Again when he attacked, he only hit mirrors. "You can't hit what you can't see!" snickered Joey as more knives took flight. Maxus thought 'I got to move this fight into a different room..' After smashing another mirror, Maxus noticed a chandelier above him and notice where it was tied to. The next time knives were tossed, Maxus dove towards it and let the chandelier fall down. Joey was caught off guard as it crashed through the floor and he tumbled after it. Maxus saw his chance and chased after Joey down the hole into the celler. Within the darkness, Maxus couldn't see anything around him. Joey struck Maxus from behind with a boot to the back of the head. Maxus tumbled forward but he could not make out where Joey was as Joey hit him again for the side. 'Got to think of something....' he thought as Joey hit him again. An idea came to him and just before Joey hit him again, Maxus manage to garb Joey's leg and flip him onto his back. However, Maxus could not capitalises on it as Joey quickly got back up and avoided Maxus follow up attack. 'My weapons are useless here as are most of my skill...' thought Maxus, as he used his sences to dodge Joeys next attack, 'What could I use...' A flash of lightning gave Maxus an idea and he used Joey's next attack to plant a black flame on his foot. Joey managed to kick it off before it exploded but the blast punched a bigger hole in the floor above, bringing more light to the celler as well as dropping debry onto Joey. Maxus use the oppertunity to punch Joey a few times before hitting him with a drop kick. Joey staggered back to his feet and rushed at Maxus brandishing a knife and stabbed him on his arm. "Gah!" cursed Maxus as he stumbled backwards. As Joey came close to finish him off, Maxus suddenly shot the knife out of Joey's hand and hit him with an uppercut then backhanded him with his gun. Joey stumble back as a large bookcase fell off the floor above and crashed on top of him. Joey struggled for a moment but cursed when he realised that he was unable to move "Grruah.. You win.." "Maxus!" came Donnis's voice. Maxus looked up to see Donnis looking down the hole. Beside him was Madam Mystar. Joey and Maxus were pulled out of the celler and Madam Mystar said "I congradulate you on your latest victory. You will have a weeks rest before your next fight. I will send Boris to tell you of your destination." "May I ask one thing." said Maxus as Donnis looked at the wound in his arm, "I forgot to ask before but did they find the bush pilot?" "The pilot was found safely.." confermed Madam Mystar, "As was the sailor who brought you here..Mind you he feared you had died." "Understandable." said Maxus. "Well enough of that." interrupted Donnis, "I think you need some first aid." As Donnis looked at Joey, before he could say something, Joey snarled bluntly "You talk too much!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Chapter Fifty Five: Out Of The Shadows...
A week had passed as Maxus waited for word of his next fight at the far end of Emerald Coast. "Still waiting?" said Zexal as he walked towards his friend. "Yeah.." said Maxus flatly. "You know Max told me that you gave Fisker that brass pogo stick." said Zexal. "Yeah what about it?" said Maxus. "A robot stole it." said Zexal. "Really.." smiled Maxus, "Did it know how powerful it is?" Zexal looked at Maxus with a confused look when a voice called out "Excuse me." Maxus and Zexal turned to see Boris walking towards them. "Sorry for the delay, sir." said Boris, "You next opponent is located at the Lava Foundery at the Mt. Chillside Lavafields. His name is Blaise. As always, three days to arrive there. Please take this ticket for the ship that leaves Station Square in one hour." Maxus took the ticket and said "One hour... Sorry Zexal, Got to run!" Maxus rushed off leaving Zexal and Boris behind. "I can see that you are worried for your friend, sir." Boris said to Zexal. "He told me about his troubling dreams..." said Zexal. "Dreams are what people make of them." said Boris as he walked away. Meanwhile, Maxus got to Station Square with fifteen minites to find the ship. The man at the port stopped Maxus and said "What are you looking for, mate?" "The ship that this ticket allows me to get on." said Maxus showing the ticket to the man. "Your in the wrong place, mate!" said the man, "That's for the airship that 'docks' near Twinkle Park." "Airship?!" said Maxus confusingly and rushed off to check. As he got to the enterence of Twinkle Park, he could see a derigible floating above him on a nearby building. Maxus raced up the stairs just as the pilot was finishing his checks. Maxus flashed the pilot the ticket and he was aloud to get on board. As he got on, a voice said "Well I'll be!" Maxus turned to see Kay and Scypier sitting near the back. "Prof. Kay and Scypier!" said Maxus with a smile, "What are the chances?" "Rather improbible, sssir." replied Scypier. "Off to fight your next opponent, I assume?" asked Kay. "I am." said Maxus, "By any fluke of a chance, are you two heading for the Mt. Chillside Lavafields?" "Yes and no." said Kay, "Just the mountain. No sence digging in a lavafield just to get your tail burnt to a crisp." "Buckle up!" called the pilot. Maxus sat down beside Kay as the airship took to the sky. "How long will this trip take?" asked Maxus. "A day and a half." answered Scypier, "But it should bring us near Mt. Chillside." "Why is it called that?" asked Maxus. "It's near the equator in the middle of the ocean," said Kay, "And yet the peak, which isn't that high is always covered in a thick layer of snow. There is a science station there that uses the lava under the surface to power itself." "Well I'm heading for the Lava Foundery." said Maxus. "What?!" jumped Kay, "Why there?!" Maxus looked at Kay and said "I'm guessing by your reaction that it is very hazardous." "The foundery is where metalergy is studied by powerful and dangerous machines that can stand the intence heat." said Kay, "If that is where your going to fight, I suggest you watch both your back and your step." Hidden behind them, Roxanne poked her head out from a door and snickered quietly "You will find the heat unbareable, Maxus. And if that won't stop you, that hot headed hyena will!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Chapter Fifty Six: And Into The Fire.
The following day, as the airship drifted towards it's destination, Maxus asked about Steam. "The kid can take a few knock." laughed Kay, "You might have knocked him for a loop, But his inventions do that to him often. But I've been meaning to ask...How can you toss them black colored flame?" Maxus thought hard and said "I can't really explain it well...I just can." "Are a hunter of sssomesssort?" hissed Scypier. "You could say that.." said Maxus. "Hunting what exsactly?" said Kay with suspision. "I dought you'd believe me if I told you." said Maxus. "I've seen some weird stuff over the years that I still can't believe myself." said Kay, "So try me." "Fine." replied Maxus with a sigh, "I hunt Demons." Kay let off a snicker and said "O.K...That's a new one." "He isss telling the truth, professsor." hissed Scypier. "I didn't say he wasn't." said Kay crossly. "By the way.." started Maxus, "Who was Prof. Holwer that Giro spoke about?" Kay looked wide eyed at Maxus and said "You've never heard of Prof. Leroy Howler?!" Maxus shook his head as Kay said "Fine. He was my mentor. A season archologiest with a disire to change the history books. Have you heard of the Emeralds of the Sun?" "Not really." said Maxus. "They are said to have been distroyed long ago." said Kay, "Prof. Howler believed that the Emeralds of the Sun are only lost. He thought that they are still out there. However after he was murdered, I have taken it upon myself to finish his work." "I take then," started Maxus, "That you have found clues that will help you on your journey." "I may have." said Kay coldly. "Now I see why Steam joined the fighting tournament." said Maxus looking ahead, "Even if the Fallen Star Relic isn't what you seek, it could be use to help finish your mentor's work." "Deductive reasonings." smiled Kay, "However, he cannot win it now as he lost to you and that Giro." "Correction." said Maxus "He drawed with Giro. A quick rematch and he still could win. He would have the right to fight me once more if he beats Giro." "It would work if it weren't for one detail," said Kay, "Every fighting tournament I've entered, a draw is as good as a loss." "We should be arriving in less then an hour!" called out the pilot. "Looks like this trip is almost over." said Kay, "Good luck at your fight." "Thanks." replied Maxus, "And good luck to you to." Roxanne looked at the two and quickly hid herself as Scypier turned it's head. She pulled out a small walkie-talkie and said in a hushed voice "We're arriving soon! be ready to ambush him at the airship dock!" "Kiki!" came the reply, "Got it!" As the airship came towards the dock, Coconuts was waiting for it. He tossed a coconut bomb at the airship's ballon and watched it bounce off and back towards him. At first, Coconuts was scared, but then realised that he forgot to arm the explosive. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." it cursed as it armed the bomb and tossed it again. This time, it exploded, but Coconuts missed the airship completely. The airship landed and Maxus, Kay, and Scypier got off. "See you around!" called Kay as he and Scypier went off. "Bye!" called Maxus as he headed in the other direction. Roxanne scurried off the airship and followed Maxus from a distance as he headed for the trap. "Stop right there!" called Coconuts as the robot got the drop on him. "Good Grief!" snorted Maxus, "Not you again!" "Yes and I am here as well!" came Roxanne's voice from behind.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Chapter Fifty Seven: Badnik Panic.
Maxus found himself between Coconuts and Roxanne. "You two are working together?" he said crossly, "I would have suspected otherwise." "Call it a mutial agreement." snarled Roxanne. "Kiki.." laughed Coconuts, "Give up, you can't win!" "Just watch me!" replied Maxus snidely. Roxanne shot a bolt of lightning at Maxus, but he ducked and it hit Coconuts, knocking the robot to the ground. Coconuts quickly got back up and tossed a coconut bomb at Maxus who lobbed it over himself at Roxanne, where it exploded. Maxus got back to his feet as Coconuts pulled out Fisker's stolen pogo stick. "Oh no!" lied Maxus, faking fear, "Not that!" Coconuts hopped onto the pogo stick and shot up high in the air. "Figures." snorted  Maxus, as he turned his attention to Roxanne, who then hit him with a heel kick then fire ice spears at him. Maxus avoided the ice spears after the hit from the heel kick and started to toss black flames only to have them counter by Roxanne's ice spears. Coconuts came back down and bounced around like crazy, holding on for dear life before sky rocketing back into the air. Maxus and Roxanne exchange hits as the robot struggled to control the crazy pogo stick. Maxus tossed a fire snake at Roxanne, but she manage to use here ice spikes to stop it. She tossed ice spears at Maxus but he sliced them with his sword. Suddenly Coconuts hit the ground with an angle and flew towards Maxus from behind. Maxus, sencing danger, dropped to the ground as the robot and the pogo stick blasted passed overhead. Roxanne, who wasn't so lucky, was hit by the robot and suddenly found herself taken along for the ride as the pogo stick pinballed all over the place. Maxus layed low while this was going on. Roxanne managed to get off before Coconuts flew off over the horizon. "Give up yet?" said Maxus getting back to his feet. "Huff..Not a chance!" panted Roxanne. Suddenly a stream of flame shot accross her tail and she started running around crying, "Hot! Hot!" Maxus watched as she ran off and then spotted Scypier and Kay hidding in the bushs. "Couldn't help but watch that fiasco." said Kay with a chuckle, "Quite some slapstick antics." "Pity though." said Maxus with a slight grin, "I got that pogo stick for a friend from Steam's dad." "That would explain the desssign." hissed Scypier. "Anyways!' said Kay, "See you around." And with that, Kay and Scypier walked away leaving Maxus alone to continue to the lavafields. Meanwhile, Roxanne put out her tail fire and cursed "That useless robot hindered me and did not help one bit! I swear that blasted Maxus won't get off these lavafields alive! I bet Blaise won't be expecting to see me." "And what make you so sure?" came a voice behind her. Roxanne turned to see a shadowy figure looming over her. Meanwhile Maxus was walking towards the lavafields when he spotted a signpost. The sign said 'WARNING: Lavafields Ahead. Make sure you have heat resistant footwear before attempting to cross.' Maxus looked around and spotted a woman in a lab coat nearby and walked over to her. "Um.. excuse me?" he asked, "Do you know where I can get some heat resistant footwear?" The woman looked at him and then suddenly vanished before his eye. Maxus jumped back with some fright before he spotted a small shack. He walked over to it and a man opened a a door and said crossly "What do you want?" "Some heat resistant footwear." said Maxus nervously, "I need to get to the Lava Foundery." "Ah., I see." said the man, "You must be one of them fighters that Madam Mystar sent. Here you go." the man passed Maxus a pair of slip on soles and said "Just put them over your shoes. It's easyer then looking for a pair that will be comfortable."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Chapter Fifty Eight: Smoldering Sulfurs!
Maxus asked the man about the ghost and the man laughed. "Sorry bout that." he said as he move to the side to revile a projector, "I use this to get people's attention. You don't know how many people walk by without noticing this place, even with the sign." Maxus shook his head and thanked the man. He walked over a ridge and saw the lavafields before him. 'Woah!' he thought as he saw how vast they were. Heat rose up from the ground and the blackened rock sometimes showed red veins the danced along them. As he walked Maxus could feel the heat under his feet, but his legs felt much more hotter. A few high polls marked a safe path and he followed them. Unbenoced to him, however, a camera watched his movements across the lavafields. I a room with screens a figure watched him travel across the path. Meanwhile, Roxanne was standing on a high cliff looking for Maxus and the Lava Foundery. Joey was standing behind her when she snarled "You sure about this spot!" "I am." he replied. Roxanne then spotted a building in the heat soaked lavafields and saw that Maxus was still a longway off. "Tell me that you have a shorter route to get there." she snarled. "Follow me." replied Joey coldly. Meanwhile, the heat was getting to Maxus. "First a junk filled ruin..." he panted, "Then a city slum, followed by ruins in a forest, a salty lake in the badlands, an abondoned prison, a steampunk's workshop, a forgotten shrine, a misarible swamp..Now this!? I hope it gets a bit easyer to reach the next place..." Suddenly a knife drilled into the ground in front of him. Maxus looked around and spotted Joey above him on a ledge. Joey motioned for him to come towards him. Though leary, Maxus walked towards him and found a small spring. Joey looked at Maxus, nodded and left without saying a word. Maxus got himself a drink and then continued towards his destination. Meanwhile, Roxanne had made it to the Lava Foundery. As she looked around, many warning signs were plastered everywhere. "What are you doing here!" snapped a voice in anger. Roxanne turned to see a hyena pointing a flamethrower at her. "Oh there you are, Blaise." she said flirtatiously, "How's Ratchet been doing?" "Shut up, Roxanne!" snapped Blaise crossly, "What do you want?!" "I just wanted to pay you a vist." she smiled, "No need to get testy." "Testy?!?!" shouted Blaise, "When Am I Ever Testy!?!?" "Ugh!" grumbled Roxanne, "Alright look, I have buissness with you!" "I'm guess it's something to do with that hedgehog?" snarled Blaise. "I take it that you didn't read the contract." said Roxanne. "Read?" laughed Blaise, "Who does that?!" "It pays sometime, Blaise." said Roxanne, "Did you at least make note that it doesn't say you can't kill you opponent?" "Huh?!" jumped Blaise, "You mean I could have torched the lot?!" Roxanne nodded her head but had her fingures cross behind her back. "Now you're making me really mad!" roared Blaise as he let off a stream of fire from his flamethrower. Roxanne jumped to the side and cursed "Watch were you shoot that thing! I don't need to become toast!" "Then I'm guessing you want the hedgehog out for good." sneered Blaise. "Lightly singed, at least." replied Roxanne with a wicked grin.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Chapter Fifty Nine: Volcanic Plant.
Maxus, refreshed by the spring, wondered why Joey was in the area. 'Why is he around here? Are he and Roxanne working together?' Maxus scaned the area for any movement and spotted a large building off in the distance. 'Is that the Lava Foundery?!' Maxus rushed towards it, but quickly realised that it was further then it had appired. He could feel the soles slowly starting to fall apart and spotted a spot that was off to the side of the Lavafields. "Hufff..Huff.." he panted as the sole came apart. "So you've made it across." came a voice. Maxus turned to see Joey standing there. "You again.." panted Maxus, "What are you doing here?" "Finished my fight with Blaise yesterday." he said with a cold tone, "Follow this road to get to the Foundery without getting burned." With that Joey walked away and Maxus decided to walk the route he was told. As he followed the path, Maxus came upon Fisker's pogo stick. It had been smashed to peices. Now on high alert, Maxus walked with caution as he suspected that Coconuts was nearby. Suddenly Maxus hear a voice cursing and grouning near a small rise. He peered over it to see Coconuts sturggling to get it's head unstuck from a tree. "Blasted machine!" cursed the robot, "If that Maxus wasn't so tuff I'd gotten rid of him sooner. That Roxanne is only useful at getting access to the Fallen Star Relic...Once she gets it, I'll get rid of her for good!" "Maybe you should keep your ears open and your mouth shut!" said Maxus with his arms folded. "Ki!!!" jumped Coconuts as Maxus yanked the robot's tail and pull it out of the tree. "Wait..." pleaded Coconuts, "Maybe we can come to some agreement.." Maxus started to swing the robot over his head and tossed Coconuts far into the Lavafileds, with Coconuts screaming "KIKiKIkikiki..." "That should teach you to monkey around with me." snorted Maxus. As he walked back to the path, Joey watched from a distance. "Clash will not be pleased if I don't get that relic soon..." he mumbled, "But if I can't win it, I'll just take it." Maxus stopped for a moment and looked back as Joey hid himself. "You know you don't have to hide Joey." called Maxus, "I know why you came to the fight anyway." Joey shot up from his hidding place and snorted "Yeah, What?" "You fight to please your boss," said Maxus, "But you really want to help your father." Joey was taken aback by this and snarled "What make you think.." "I can sence it." said Maxus, "You and Donnis are alike in this respect. Maybe one day if this tournament doesn't turn out well for you, you will find another way to free him." Joey, trying not show any feelings, cursed "I'm only here to get the relic for my boss! That's All!" Maxus shrugged and said "Well then..See you around." A camera watched them from above. Roxanne and Blaise watched as Maxus walked away. "So this is the guy." snarled Blasie. "Yes it is." said Roxanne, "He don't look like much but he is dangerous." "Well when he gets here," said Blaise with an irritable laugh, "He'll find it getting too hot to handle. Hehehe." "Yes he will." said Roxanne, "I need a moment to myself. Exucse me." Roxanne left Blaise alone and started to mutter to herself "I would never peg Joey as a double crosser..What does Maxus have that makes him the way he is..."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Chapter Sixty: Danger Everywhere!
Maxus made his way to the front enterence of the foundery. Th massive building seemed to smolder over the lavafields as he walked inside. "Hello?" he called as his voice echoed amongst the machinery within. Maxus could see warning signs all around him that said 'Caution: Hot!' Maxus walked slowly around and called out again "Hello?" "Well look who just showed up!" came a familire voice. Maxus turned around to see Roxanne. "Will you ever quit?!" snarled Maxus crossly. "I've just dropped in to warn you." said Roxanne, "Blaise is not one to be taken lightly." Maxus folded his arms and said crossly "What did you tell him, lier?" Roxanne acted like she was shocked at the accusation. "I'm tell you that I know Blaise!" she said, "He will break the rules if he has a chance. Like, did you know that he fights with a powerful gun?" "Get Lost, Roxanne!" braked Maxus. "Fine!" she snapped, "But don't say I didn't warn you!" Roxanne turned and walked out of the foundery. 'When will she learn that she's not going to fool me?' thought Maxus. As Maxus turned to look for his opponent, Blaise stood before him. "So you my opponent for tomorrow!" he snarled, "You ain't looking so tuff!" Maxus studied Blaise for a moment and said "I'm guessing that you are Blaise." "That's right!" snorted Blaise, "And I know that you put the hurt on Roxanne! Mind you she had it coming!" Maxus was puzzled for a moment as Blaise continued. "Don't be thinkin' that this fight will be easy!" he said in the same tone, "Win or lose you will get roasted!" "Maybe you should back off a bit Blaise." came Joey's voice. Joey emerged from  behind a piece of machinery and Blasie roared in rage "Jo!?! Why are you still sulking around here!?!?" "What's wrong?" snapped Joey, "Still sore that I beat you?" "I said Get Lost!" barked Blaise, getting madder. Maxus just watched as Joey proceeded to anger Blaise more and more. Then Maxus shouted "Hold it!" The two looked at him as he said "Shouldn't you be heading to your next opponent, Joey?" "Fine." snorted Joey and he walked away. "I thought he'd never leave!" stressed Blaise in fury, "We'll fight early tomorrow morning so you'd best get some rest!" Blaise turned and walked away. 'Yikes. He has some issues.' thought Maxus as a bead of sweat rolled down his face. He started to look for a spot to rest. Roxanne watched from a distance and snickered to himself "You don't know the pain your in for, Maxus.. It's a good thing that Blaise isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But I'm stiil going to have some fun tonight...Hehehe.." Maxus found a small spot that was cool and layed down to rest. Roxanne waited a bit before she made her move. She loosened one of the nearby smelter vats that were full of molten slag and slowly tipped it towards Maxus's diretction. It suddenly jammed stuck and when she hit the vat to get it moving she burned her hand. Roxanne bit her tounge to prevent waking Maxus up. She then had the idea to use her ice spear to cause the molten slag to burst from the vat. But much to her surprise the vat itself froze over when she did. Then the ice shattered and it was if nothing happened. "Maybe you should leave now, Roxanne." said Maxus, who hadn't really been sleeping. Roxanne made a run for it as Maxus finally went to sleep.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Chapter Sixty One: Battling Blaise.
Maxus awoke to see Blaise standing there snarling "Get Up You Lazy Oaf!" Maxus got to his feet as Blaise hit him with a punch to the gut. Maxus recoiled from the hit and nearly walked into a hot storage tank. "Time to Burn!" called Blaise as he pulled out a Flamethrower and opened fire. Maxus dove out of the way of the stream and fired cork shots in retaliation. 'Yikes!!' he thought in panic, 'How did he get a Flamethrower in here?!' Roxanne watched from a high perch as the two fought fire with fire power. "Win or lose.." she snickered sinisterly, "I will win by getting rid of both of you..Hehehe" Maxus dodged another stream from Blaise's flamethrower and managed to get behind him and disabled the fuel supply. "Huh?!" cursed Blaise as he shook his weapon, "I filled this thing this morning?!" Maxus struck Blaise with the side of his foot. Blaise rolled to the side and hit Maxus with the butt of his flamethrower. Roxanne was sneaking to a nearby control panel that controld the temprature and started turning it up to it's overload setting. Blaise's Flamethrower started to kick back to life and a stream of fire hit her. "AHHHHH!!!" she cried as she rushed out of the building with the controls set to max. Maxus notice that the place was starting to get hotter and hotter. "Hey fry boy!" he called to Blaise, "Feeling hot under the coller?" "Nah!" barked Blaise, "I'm just breaking out the butter, cause your going to become Toast!" Blaise fired another stream at Maxus as one of the boilers expoded from the presure. Suddenly Maxus notice the vat that Roxanne had lossened starting to move and he quickly tossed a black flame at Blaise to knock him out of the way. As the vat tipped over both Blaise and Maxus moved their fight up the catwalk as more and more explosions occuered. Maxus stayed close to Blaise so he couldn't use his flamethrower. With the molten slag spilling from the many vats rising, they would soon run out of space to fight. Blaise knocked Maxus back a bit and torched a hole in the roof. He pulled himself out and fired flames into the hole to prevent Maxus from escaping. "Ha ha ha ha!" laughted Blaise, "Burn, Baby Burn! Burn To The Ground!!" Maxus tossed a black flame at the roof under Blaise and brought him back inside. Maxus escaped to the roof and started to look for a way to the ground as Blaise gave chase. In desperation, Maxus tossed another black flame at Blaise. Suddenly the tank on Blaise's back exploded sending him flying off the building's roof and landing hard on the ground. Maxus jumped to the ground and found that Blaise was knocked out. Maxus grabbed Blaise and dragged him away from the burning foundery. It exploded in a massive fireball. Maxus was so busy looking at it, he didn't notice Madam Mystar walk up from behind. She checked Blaise and then said, much to the surprise of Maxus, who didn't know she was there "You've won again." Maxus nearly jumped out of his skin as she added "Sorry to startle you. But what happened?" "I think Roxanne had tampered with the controls at foundery. She probibly wanted to make it a little hotter so that Blaise would win." said Maxus, "But she got hit by a stray shot from Blaise and must have turned it up to the max by mistake." "Well then.." started Madam Mystar. "One quick question." interupted Maxus, "Why did he fight with a flamethrower?" "All I can say.." she said "He was very persaysive in his argument. But I digrees, Your next opponent is in Metrocity's trucking depot...But you only have two days to get there."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Chapter Sixty Two: Short On Time.
"Two Day?!!?" cried Maxus, "I took me a day and a half to get here!" "I understand it's tight, but my hands are tied." explained Madam Mystar, "Your next opponent will be leaving in a few days for a delivery and won't be back for three weeks." Maxus covered his face and mumbled "How am I going to get there in time..." "I will offer you a solution." she said. Maxus looked at Madam Mystar as she said, "I will take you in my private plane as far as Bullet Station. From there, you'd be able to get to Metrocity with time to spare." Maxus smiled and said "Thank, Madam Mystar." "Well then you'd better hurry up." she said as she walked away "The plane leaves in an hour." Blaise started to wake up and managed to catch a glimpes of her walking away. "Ugh!" he snarled as he draged himself to his feet, "Not another loss..." "Blasie." said Maxus as he helped him up, "Did you noticed that Roxanne was still around durring our fight?" "Figured as much.." snorted Blaise, "I beaten her already..." "I think she was trying to get rid of us both." said Maxus. "Wouldn't be the first time.." said Blaise who stared to walk away. 'What is Roxanne's problem?' thought Maxus as he turned to follow Madam Mystar. Roxanne watched from a shrub and cursed lowly "I'll catch you yet!" Maxus quickly made it to a small airfield where Madam Mystar was waiting for him. "It's about time!" she snapped, "I was just going to leave you here!" "Sorry," said Maxus, "Just wanted to make sure that Blaise could move on his own." "Then get on!" barked Madam Mystar. Maxus rushed onto the plane followed by Madam Mystar. Roxanne spotted her chance and climbed up the landing gear before the plane made it's way down the runway. Watching the plane take off was Coconuts. "Scratch and Grounder come in!" said the robot, "Target is headed for Bullet Station and bound for Metorcity!" "Right!" came Scratch's voice, "Did your contact get abored?" "Yes she did!" replied Coconuts, "Meet at location X if plan fails." "Stop giving us orders!" came Grounder's voice. Meanwhile on the plane, Maxus was looking out the window, watching the world go by when Madam Mystar asked "Have you met your next opponent already?" Though taken aback by the question, Maxus said "Yes I have. His name is Goro isn't it?" "That is correct." replied Madam Mystar, "But when did you meet him?" "Durring my travels I've been having some Badniks attacking me on my way to each destination." explained Maxus, "When I was off to fight Roxanne at Westopolis, I was force to take the fairey to Port Drakston from Starlight Zone. I hitched a ride with him to get there on time." "Badniks?" she said in shock, "I can't have those things attacking my fighters!" "They failed every time." said Maxus, "Mostly because they weren't too bright. But when I was arrived to face Blaise, Roxanne was fighting along side one." "Hmm...." said Madam Mystar, rubbing her chin, "When I she her next, I will warn her that if she continues this, I would have to disqualfy her." Unbenounced by them, Roxanne heard them throught the floor. "We'll see about that!" she snarled in a low tone, "And when Maxus is out of the way, I will get that Fallen Star Relic and vanish into the night where could never find me, miss snobby Prude! He he he."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Chapter Sixty Three: Hopping The Train.
"Now that I think of it.." said Maxus, "I think she tried to hire Poison to knock me out for good." "What is Roxanne thinking.." said Madam Mystar. "Well before I came aboard Blaise mentioned that he too had beat her." said Maxus, "He seems to know her very well." "Hmm...Interesting..." she said rubbing her chin, "We will be at Bullet Station soon. I suggest that you get ready for anything...Who knows what she may have planed next." Roxanne, ease dropping the whole time rubbed herself to keep warm. "B..Blasted...Tincan..." she shivered at the plane flew towards it's destination, "I...Will make..y..You pay..f..f..For..This suffering mmmmmMaxus!" The plane came down on a small dirt strip near Bullet Station and Maxus got off and waved good bye to Madam Mystar. Roxanne slipped out of the plane and quickly followed Maxus to the station. "Bullet train to Metrocity will leave in five minites!" came an announcement. Maxus quickly got a ticket and boarded the train. Roxanne hopped aboard as well in a different car. Maxus found himself a seat and sat down for the five hour trip to Metrocity. 'Ah...' he thought as he started to relax, 'This will be the easiest way trek so far...If only Zexal could see me now.' Suddenly a voice said, "Well I thought this trip was going to be quite. But I see you here." Maxus turned to see Poison looking over his head. "Poison?!" jumped Maxus, "What are you..." "Offical buissness for G.U.N." interupted Poison, "That's all I can say. Off to fight Goro?" "What makes you so sure?" said Maxus as Poison came around and sat beside him. "He's the only one who didn't get time off work for the tournament." he said, "Otherwise you'd never have taken the Bullet Train." The train started to move as Poison and Maxus continued talking. "So Roxanne did try and hire you." said Maxus. "Yeah..." replied Poison, "But then again you did save me from those two robots." "Yeah.." said Maxus, "But I still have three who are giving me trouble. That and Roxanne running about isn't helping." "Think of it this way," said Poison, "At least you and Blaise weren't killed by her." "By the way Poison," said Maxus, "Which of the the other fighters did you have trouble with?" "A strange question to ask me..." said Poison, "But that Kale was a wily one. And Both Steam and Giro gave some issues." "What about Roxanne?" asked Maxus. "She got lucky and knocked a block off the wall onto my head." replied Poison. "Considered wearing a helmet?" laughed Maxus. "Do not troll me, Maxus." replied Poison flatly. A sharp bang was heard for the baggage car behind them and Maxus looked back. "Did you hear that?" he asked. "I did indeed!" said Poison with anger, "I'll go and check it out!" Maxus watched the scorpion walk into the baggage car and then another bang happened. Maxus got up and rushed after Poison. When he entered he could not see Poison anywhere at first. Then Poison's tail slumped to the floor. Maxus rushed to him when a loud clank was heard. Maxus looked towards the doorway and saw that it was shut. "Well, well.." came Roxanne's voice over the traincar's speakers, "Looks like I caught you in my trap!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Chapter Sixty Four: Roxanne's Trap.
"Roxanne!" cursed Maxus as he looked around. "I am not in that car Maxus." laughed the raccoon, "Not with the time bomb that is hidden within it." "T..Time Bomb?!" cried Maxus. "Time's a wasting!" laughed Roxanne, "And this time there is no escape. It would seem that your train will be late!" "But there is over a hundred people on this train!" cursed Maxus. "Yes but only two of you in the baggage car!" informed Roxanne, "That is why I'm cutting you off." Roxanne, pulled a switch to release the train car. The car uncoupled but suddenly jammed and was still under tow. "It doesn't matter that the car still moves." she taunted, "Once we hit the cliff face turn, your trip will be over! I would say it was nice knowing you...But it wasn't! Mwhahahaha!" As her voice cut out Maxus tried to revive Poison. "Ugh..." mouned Poison as he opened his eyes, "My head.." "We've got big time trouble." Explained Maxus, "Roxanne has trapped us it the baggage car with a time bomb!" Poison got back up and said "We'd better get checking! If we can find it, we might be able to stop it!" "But that's not the worst of it." said Maxus, "The car has been uncoupled and we are at risk of going off a cliff!" "Then we need to open the door!" said the scorpion, who rushed to it and cried "No! Some one shorted out the system and froze it over!" "That would be Roxanne!" cursed Maxus. Poison looked about and spotted a hatch on the roof. "There! A way out!" he said pointing at it. The two rushed over and Poison tried to open it. "It's stuck!" he called. "Stand back!" called Maxus nervously "I want to try something!" Poison got out of the way. Maxus tossed a small black flame at the door and it popped open. "How did you?!". muttered Poison as Maxus climbed out. "I forgot that you hadn't seen that attack of mine." Maxus called in the gale of the speeding train. Poison and Maxus crawled their way to the next car as the turn came. Maxus and Poison managed to get into the doorway as the Baggage car flew off and exploded in the air. The two stumbled inside as a few passanger looked at them with anger. "There was a bomb in the baggage car." explained Poison to the passangers who calmed down. Poison then turned to Maxus and wishpered "We've got to find Roxanne before she does anymore damage!" The two headed towards the front of the train as the conductor stopped them. "You cannot go in there!" he said. "We can!" snapped Poison, "I have my orders!" "Orders from who?" shouted the conductor. "G.U.N.!" snapped Poison, "I must speak with the engigner about the loss of important G.U.N. cargo, Now!" The conductor started to sweat a bit and moved aside. Maxus and Poison stormed into the engine's control room were they saw Roxanne in control of the train and the engineer tied up. "Ha ha ha!" she laughed without looking behind her, "Now I'm rid of that Maxus, I can work on getting that Bone Head Blaise disqualfied." "Then maybe you should check to see if the job was done the first time!" said Maxus. Roxanne turned around and went white when she saw Maxus and Poison standing there. "You're still alive?!?!" she shriked. "Give it up Roxanne." snarled Poison, "You're out numbered!" "Think again, Michael!" snapped Roxanne in rage. Suddenly the door behind them shut and Scratch and Grounder came out of hidding.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Chapter Sixty Five: Badnik Bust-up.
"There is no escape, now!" cursed the robots. Roxanne then said "This train is heading for a cross road. One that it needs to slow down for!" She fried the controls with a bolt and snarled with a sinister tone. "Too bad this train is only a one way trip!" The two robots attacked Maxus and Poison as Roxanne stood back. Poison was slammed into the wall hard and slumped to the ground. Maxus knocked Scratch away and called to Roxanne "Hey did you know that you are their next target?" Roxanne looked puzzle as the robots manage to get the upper hand on Maxus. The two manage to subdue him as Roxanne snarled "What did you mean?!" "I heard.." started Maxus as Grounder muzzled him. "What was he trying to say?" barked Roxanne. "Um..." started Grounder. "Nothing of importance!" said Scratch nervously. Poison had come to his sences and said "Maxus heard that robot monkey say these two would kill you at the same time as us!" "That would be something Cleaner bot would say!" crawed Scratch in anger. "Yeah and he would be..." started Grounder before stopping itself. "So.." started Roxanne, "If I see it right..You two backstabbers will pay!" Roxanne suddenly attacked Grounder with a homing attack and hitting Scratch with a bolt of electricity, freeing Maxus. Scratch and Grounder fought back as Maxus struggled to his feet. Just as it would seem Roxanne would loss, pointing out an open door, she called out "Hey, isn't that Sonic the Hedgehog?" The two robot poked their heads outside only to have themselves knocked out of the train by a bridge post. "You saved us?" asked Poison, "Why?" Roxanne turned sharply and snarled "I did not Save you two. I got rid of them so the wouldn't mess up my plan! But I can't stay here. Good riddens to you Maxus!" Roxanne jumped out the door closing it and frezzing the door shut. "She just doesn't get it.." said Poison. "And the sad part is.." said Maxus, "I'm starting to like her..." "Need I remind you that we need to stop this train!" snapped Poison with an urgent tone. "Right!" said Maxus. Maxus tried to use the controls but nothing would responed. "Nothing is working!" he cursed. "Give me a sec!" said Poison. The scorpion opened an access panel and started to cross the wires. "Try it now!" he called. Maxus tried again but still nothing. "Still nothing!" he said. Poison worked franticly trying to rewire the controls and Maxus tried over and over but still noting was working. In a fustrated rage Maxus pounded on the controls and they started to work. "I did it!" he called as he started to slow the train down. Poison quickly notice the engineer was still tied up and released him. "Sorry about forgetting about you..." said Poison. The engineer replied, "It's all right..Thanks to you two those robot are gone and the train will make it safely to Metrocity." Maxus and Poison went back to their seats calmly as if nothing had happened. Maxus then suddenly turned and said "Michael?" "My real name.." admited Poison, "Never use it very much anymore." The engineer's voice came over the intercom. "Ladies and Gentalmen, due to some technical difficulties, we will be arriving at Metrocity a few minites late. We appologies for the inconvenecne." Maxus looked at Poison and said "A few minites.." "They take pride in always being on time." replied Poison.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Chapter Sixty Six: Metrocity Madness.
As the Train pulled into the station Maxus bid Poison farewell and walked over to the ticket counter. The woman behind the counter said with a snobby tone "Yes?" "Do you know the way to the trucking depot?" asked Maxus. The woman looked at Maxus with some confusion and said "Which one? There are twelve depots around the city." "Twelve?!" jumped Maxus, as he realised that Madam Mystar didn't mention that bit. Thinking fast, Maxus said, "I'm looking for someone in paticular.." "And who would that be?" she said. "A Trucker named Goro Minae." replied Maxus. The woman looked at Maxus and said "You're looking for that lazy, ungreatfull, foul mouth baffoon?! Why? Did he rip you off or something?" "Nah!" said Maxus, playing it cool, "He gave me a lift the other day and told me if I was in the area to drop in for a visit." "Are you sure that you and I are talking about the same person?" sneered the woman. "Drives an old light blue truck with flames over the front wheels and a backfiring muffler." said Maxus. "That old Goro alright!" snapped the woman, "Maybe Fannie did change him..." "Who's Fannie?" asked Maxus. "His girl." said the woman, "Haven't seen such a mismatched pair like them. But anyways, You'll find Goro at the Main Depot down the other side of town. Watch your step though..Metrocity has some of the worst drivers out there." Maxus thanked the woman and headed out of the station. He could see cars rushing by at high speeds and there seemed to be no way to cross. "How in the world am I going to get to the other side of town?" he mumbled as he didn't see anyone slow down. Suddenly a finger tapped Maxus on the shoulder and he turned to see Poison. "You might want to try over there." he said pointing to an underpass, "Eggman once captured the city and made it his capital. He made the streets smaller and rather then widened them after he loss the city itself, the people of Metrocity built underpasses to make it safer for people to get where they need to go." "Thanks Poison." smiled Maxus. Maxus rushed towards the underpass and saw a map at the base of the stairs. 'Hmmm...' thought Maxus as he studies the maze like map of the underpass system, 'Ah! There's the Depot! Time to get there!' Maxus rushed passed someone reading a news print as he headed for the depot. Roxanne discared the paper and muttered "Why can't I get rid of you? I hate you so much! And yet..." Roxanne shook her head and chased after Maxus. Maxus stopped every time he saw a map just to make sure he was going in the right direction and Roxanne kept her distance in case he doubled back, which he did on many occations. 'Who designed this underpass?' Maxus thought harshly, 'The are driving me mad and they seem to go on forever!' As he turned one corner he bumped into some one hard and they both fell over. "Oi! Watch it!" cursed a familier voice. Maxus shook his head and smile. "Goro!" he chanted as the trucker was getting back up to his feet. "Maxus!" he replied, "Long time no see!" Roxanne stopped short and watched as the two spoke to each other. "So it's you and me tomorrow, eh?" said Goro. "Yeah.." said Maxus with some flat tone, "And I'm feeling a bit of Jet lag." "Where did you fly in from?" laughed Goro. "The Mt. Chillside Lavafields." replied Maxus.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Chapter Sixty Seven: Truckin' About.
"Ah..." said Goro, "That would explain it. Follow me to the depot, You can rest up there." Roxanne watched at a distance as the two walked down the path. "Why am I felling this way?" she muttered in discust, "I want him gone so bad..And Yet...I..Am I falling in love with him?..." Roxanne smacked her head a few times cursing under her breath "No, No, No! This can't be true! I will get rid of you Maxus!" "Have feeling for Maxus, Roxanne?" came Joey's voice. Roxanne turned to see Joey behind her. "You again!" she snapped. "If you hated him so much you would have susceed by now." he snarled, "But you have been holding out." "Shut Up!" she snapped in rage, "My personal life is nothing to you!" "He knows that you are under aged." said Joey. "So!" snarled Roxanne, "And I don't have time to be lectured by you!" Roxanne turned and rushed off after Maxus and Goro. Meanwhile, up ahead. "So you just got back today too." said Maxus. "Yeah." replied Goro, "I must admit that the Badlands Bandit is weak but very unperdictable." "So you fought Kale." said Maxus, showing the scar on his shoulder, "The guy manage to hit me with that knife of his." "He had a knife?" said Goro, thinking about it, "Ah, the blade on a wire. That's called a Lashknife. Not the easiest thing to use." "Give the guy credit." said Maxus, "Twenty some years living on the land with no help what so ever is a feat in of itself." "I'll give him that." snorted Goro, "But the guy rubs me like a busted truck that ain't hitched. Here's the exit." Maxus and Goro walked out of the underpass and found themselves outside of a massive trucking depot. "You work there!" said Maxus with sweat beading down his face. "Yep!" said Goro, "Keep your wits about, it ain't that safe to wander about." As they walked into the yard, Roxanne exited the underpass and gave chase. Trucks and forklifts darted about the yard as Maxus followed Goro around the traffic towards the main building. "Goro!" called one of the formen, "I know you got a fight tomorrow, but there's an urgent delivery that needs to be done today!" "I can't leave town today!!" roared Goro. "Don't worry!" said the forman, "It's just to the otherside of town. A rush package to the Station master." Goro raise an eyebrow and said "Another one for that old coot? That's the fifth time this month! I'll do it, but could you show my friend here along to the bunks." "This ain't a Hotel, Goro!" snapped the forman. "He's my opponent for tomorrow." snapped Goro. The forman stopped and said harshly "Then you should have spoken sooner! And one last thing, Fannie called." "Just get that delivery onto my truck! and get my friend to the bunks!" snapped Goro, "I'll give my gal a call." Goro stormed away as the forman said "Follow me kiddo." Maxus followed the forman to the bunkhouse. "Why did Goro not get time off for the tournament?" he asked the forman. "Too many drivers are on vacation or injured." said forman, "We can't spare any more time off. Here we are." Maxus looked at the bunks. They were old and the smell was somewhat foul. The beds themselves weren't very comforetable and the noise in the yard was loud as can be. Maxus layed down to sleep and for a change, the nightmeres hadn't plauged him. The bed itself made up for it by making it extremly hard to fall asleep. By day break, Maxus walked out into the yard and saw a spot was cleared and Goro standing there. "Shall we get this over with?" he snorted with impatiences. "Your on!" smiled Maxus.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Chapter Sixty Eight: Goro's Stompin Yard.
Goro and Maxus rushed towards each other as trucks and forklifts moved about around the cleared space. Goro hit's were harder, but Maxus hit more frequintly. As they exchanged blows, Roxanne watched from high above a pile of crates. "Now I have you!" she snarled lowly. She got behind a crate and started to push it towards the edge of the fight. However it was very heavy and Roxanne tired quickly. Inch by inch she moved it towards the egde. Maxus and Goro back off for a moment before Goro rushed Maxus again. Maxus got hit in the gut hard and was sent flying into the stack of crates. Roxanne watched as the crate fell over as the stack shuddered from the impact. Luckly for Maxus, the crate fell to the side of him. He got up and drew his sword. Goro, seeing this, pulled a peice of rebar out of a nearby crate and the two had a clash of arms. The clangs for the blade and the rebar could be heard through out the depot and many workers stopped to watch. Roxanne looked to see if she had a chance of striking one more time before she was spotted. The clouds started to darken and rain started to fall down. Roxanne notice some steel crates lashed down thightly near the fighters and fired a bolt at it. The rope was cut a bit, but it did not break. Maxus losted his sword but tossed a black flame at the ground as he jumped back. The blast sent him back into the crates, causing Roxanne to fall over the top and sending Goro into the steel crates. Suddenly the rope snapped and the crates tumbled down on top of Goro. "Goro!" cried Maxus as he rushed towards his opponent. Suddenly Maxus saw one of the crates move and Goro got up and tossed it at him. Maxus dove to the side as Goro used his agility to get behind Maxus in hopes of finishing him off. Maxus unable to stop him blindly shot him with his corkgun and hit the trucker between the legs. "Guh!" grouned Goro as he fell to his knees. Maxus got back up and tried to hit Goro with a heel kick to the face. But Goro blocked it with the rebar. "YEOW!" cried Maxus in pain as he hopped about. Goro got back to his feet and tackled Maxus and started to punch him into the ground. Maxus pulled his gun out and Goro tried to knock it away. Maxus had other ideas and with his other hand grabbed the rebar and clubbed Goro in the back of the head. Goro slumped over and Maxus pushed him off. The crowd of workers gave a heart round of applause to Maxus as he got up. Walking through the crown was Madam Mystar and Boris. As their medical team took care of Goro, Madam Mystar said "You have beaten everyone but my last champion. You shall face her next...But there is one piece of buissness that must be done." Roxanne was dragged out by two workers and held in front of Madam Mystar. "You have cause enough trouble Roxanne!" she snapped at her, "I have it in mind to disqualify you for your dangerous antics! But I am giving you one more chance! If you attack Maxus once more, I will see that you are both Disqualiied and sent to prison!" Boris turned to Maxus and said "Get your stuff ready sir. We will depart for the champion's location in one hour. Please make your way to the docks." Madam Mystar and Boris left as Roxanne was dragged off by the workers.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Chapter Sixty Nine: To The Last Champion.
Maxus rushed back to the underpass and looked at the map. His head was still ringing a bit from the pounding as he studied it. "Well, well..." came a voice behind him, "Someone needs an ice pack." Maxus turned around to see Zexal standing behind him. "Zexal!" smiled Maxus. "Long trip?" he asked. "I am able to meet the final champion." said Maxus, "But I must get to the docks soon." "I'll tag along with you till the docks." replied Zexal. As the two headed down the winding underpass, Maxus told Zexal of each of the other opponents that he face since the last he saw him, the badniks and Roxanne. Zexal stopped for a moment and said "Are you o.k. Maxis?" "What? You almost never call me Maxis!" said Maxus. "It seems that when you speak of Roxanne, you seem to light up." observed Zexal. "Huh?!" jumped Maxus, "What are you talking about?!" "Hey." replied Zexal, "Your the one who said that I don't notice the little details. And yet you didn't realise you are starting to have feelings for her." "What are you talking about!?" cursed Maxus. "You said it yourself Maxus!" came Poison's voice as the scropion came up from behind, "You said and I quote 'The sad part is that I'm starting to like her.'" "Posion!" snarled Maxus. "Hey, I'm just here." shrugged Poison, "If you need to catch a boat, you'd better get a move on." "Snoop!" snorted Maxus as he rushed ahead. "Wait for me!" called Zexal as he gave chase. Poison shook his head and walked away. The shadow of someone looked about and followed Maxus and Zexal. Maxus and Zexal got out of the underpass and saw the docks just across the street. "Hold it!" snarled a familier voice. Suddenly Blaise ambushed them. "I still haven't given you a good burn yet!" he snarled. "Out of my way Blaise!" snapped Maxus. "Make me!" snapped the hyena. "Leave that to me!" came another voice. A sudden hail of knives made Blaise jump back as Joey emerged for the shadows. "I believe that you have a ship to catch!" he said bluntly. "Why you..." snarled Blaise as he attacked Joey. Maxus and Zexal made there way across the street as people had stopped to watch the fight. Maxus spotted Boris near a speedboat. "Ah I see you have arrived." said Boris, who then looked at Zexal. "I'm just here to send him off." said Zexal. Maxus climbed aboard the speedboat. As the engine turned over, Zexal called out See you later Maxus! And Good Luck!" Maxus watch as Boris piloted the speedboat out of the harbor and turned back to see his friend waving at him. "The fight is two days away." said Boris, "You will be spending one night at one of Madam Mystar's private retreats. Then we will arrive at the destination on the following day." "Where is the destination?" asked Maxus. "A place called Moonlight Beach." said Boris, "Please hold on sir." Boris put the speedboat to full power and it thundered over the water. Maxus thought of all the fights he had so far during this tournament. Every time Roxanne came up, he felt warm inside. 'Why am I think like this?' he pondered, 'She has tried to kill me every chance she gets and yet...' "Sir." interupted Boris, "We are arriving at our stop for the night." Maxus looked to see a small island ahead in the distance.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Chapter Seventy: Madam Mystar's Hidden Cove.
"A privite Island?!" said Maxus in awe. "That is correct." said Boris, "However you will have the Island almost to yourself tonight." Boris piloted the boat into a cove towards a large house that overhung the water and pulled up to a dock. "How do people not find this place?" asked Maxus, "It isn't as well hidden as the others that I've been to so far." "Observe." said Boris flatly as he motioned to the edge of the cove. Suddenly some massive rock slowly rose up from the depths, cutting off access to the cove. "Feel free to explore the Island." said Boris as he walked inside, "Be sure to return for dinner." "Hold up one sec." said Maxus, "At what time will we be leaving for Mootlight Beach?" "Dusk, sir." said Boris before he closed the door. Maxus stared to look around the beach. A strange feeling told him that something wasn't right. 'I don't recall seeing this on any map...' he thought, 'This place feels erie in a way...It's like I've been here before...' Maxus wandered the island as his thoughts wandered about. 'What was it that Kale mentioned? He seen black flames in his nightmere...' he pondered, 'But the same nightmere for his whole life every two months is over the top...Then all the places I fought...Could they all have something in common?' Maxus notice the sun starting to set and headed back to the house. The air was somewhat brisk as he got to the door. Boris opened the door and said "Ah there you are sir. I was about to look for you. Come in." Maxus entered the house and the first thing he notice is that this house wasn't as grand as the one in the cliff or as crude as the one in the desert. The place looked strangely normal looking for a beach house. "Nothing fancy here." commented Maxus. "Madam Mystar has her quirks." said Boris as he lead Maxus into the dinning room, "I've yet to see and photo of her family." Maxus looked at Boris and asked, "How long have you been working for her?" "A year and a half." said Boris. "That doesn't seem like a long time." said Maxus. "When you work for Madam Mystar..." said Boris, "It seems like two hundred." Suddenly Boris put his hand on his head and grouned, "Uh.h...I..I must appologies. I am unable to join you...I need to rest." "I don't mind." smiled Maxus as the food had already been set on the table, "You earned it, in my opinion." Boris retired to his room as Maxus sat down and ate the food. 'Madam Mystar is making Boris work too hard.' he thought. An erie howl of wind passed through the cove and Maxus was starting to get a bit unnerved. 'I have this feeling that I'm being watch.' he thought as a small camera kept an eye on him. A figure watched Maxus through a screen that the camera projected and a sinister smile gleened in the darkness. "I have you Maxus." sneered the figure with a dark tone, "Soon, you and the others will become the first victems of my revenge." Maxus finished eating and walked to one of the rooms. He spied Boris sleeping in one room and found the next one empty. Maxus hopped on the bed and gave a long yawn. 'One more fight and this is over.' thought Maxus as he layed down to sleep.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Chapter Seventy One: The Darkened Beach.
Maxus awoke and found himself on a beach. Trees were burnt and the water was red with blood. Smoke rose in the distance as Maxus looked about in horror. As he walked inland, he started to see body laying on the ground. They were horribly dismembered and the blood was everywhere. Maxus walked with a scilent horror as he started to noticed those he knew among the dead. Their blackened eyes stared into nothingness as he passed by. He didn't stop for anyone as he continued inland. Then he stopped at one body. There at his feet was the body of his friend Zexal. His seven tails had been ripped from his body and many slash marks could be seen. As he looked up from the body, Maxus saw Roxanne standing before him, holding Zexal's sword. Tears ran down he face as she charged at Maxus. Maxus didn't do anything when she suddenly stopped. Blood spurted out from her mouth and Maxus glanced down to see he had drawn his sword. He sliced her in half and watch her fall to the ground. Maxus suddenly raise his blade and he tried to stop the attack. But it seemed that something was controling him as he brought his blade down onto Roxanne's body. A dark voice cackled "Kill them! Kill them all, My servent! Let none stand in our path to victory!" Maxus let off a bloodcurtiling scream and suddenly was awaken by Boris shaking him vigorously. "Sir!" he cried, "Wake up!" "Huh What?!" paniced Maxus as he shot up. His body was trembling uncontrolably and he was sweating like crazy. "Sir." said Boris in a panic, "It was only a dream! Not but a dream!" Boris could see that Maxus looked tramatized by the nightmere and said "Please sir, Take a bath to calm your nerves." Maxus turned to Boris with a face of quiet, wide-eyed terror and Boris helped him to into the bath. The bath water helped calm Maxus enough for him to close his eyes for a moment. After the bath, Boris brought Maxus a satilite phone. "Madam Mystar wishes to speak with you." he said passing the phone to Maxus. "Hello.." mumbled Maxus. "Hello Maxus" came Madam Mystar's voice, "Boris told me what had happened. I wish to know what your dream was." "I.." stammered Maxus, "I can really understand it myself..." "I have heard from others that you can sence their feelings." she said, "Maybe the locations of the battles are having an effect on you." "How..How so?" asked Maxus. "Each place has seen it's fair piece of sorrow in it's day." replied Madam Mystar, "Green Hill Zone, Scrap Brain Zone, Metrocity were each attacked and or under Dr. Eggman's control at one point or another, Westopolis was attack by aliens, Woodhaven Forest Ruins were a place of ruitual Sacrific, Glood-Ruin Manor-House was plauged by madness, the Lost Shrine was a monument to those that were butchered in a grand battle in the pass below it, Lost Labyrinth Zone once held a great evil that was stolen by Dr. Eggman, and Hundreds of lives were lost building the Lava Foundry. You also know why the Badlands are were the punished of the village of Rustfang are sent to die. I did not think you be sensitive to this sorrow." This was troubling to Maxus but he knew he had to ask, "What about Moonlight Beach?" "It was..." started Madam Mystar, who's own voice trembled at this, "A scene...Of a ....Family ..Massacre..."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Chapter Seventy Two: Midnight Sonnata.
Maxus wished he never asked as he hung up the phone. Boris left Maxus alone to gather his thoughts before he came back and said, "We shall be leaving in one hour. It will be dusk when we arrive at Moonlight Beach." Maxus nooded and had a small meal in the dinning room before getting to the dock. "What is my opponent's name?" asked Maxus. "Her name is Yami..." replied Boris. "Can you tell me anything about this Yami?" asked Maxus. Boris shook her head and shrugged "Sadly I have not met her...Or at least I think she's a girl...But I digress, please board the boat." Maxus got aboard the speedboat thinking 'He doesn't know who she is or if she's a girl? There must be something that I don't know about.' As Boris got in the speedboat, Maxus notice the massive rock sunk below the water once more. The boat sped off into the open water as the sun seem to set in the distance. After a few minites went by, Maxus notice the air was getting cooler and the water was getting choppier. "We should be arriving in ten minites!" called Boris. However Maxus was lost in thought. 'Why am I being plauged by such nightmere?' he thought, 'I have never seen such horrid dreams before I entered this tournament...Has this tournament got something to do with it? Is there something sinister going on here?' "Sir!" called Boris. Maxus suddenly realised that Boris was talking to him and muttered as he scratched his head "Sorry..My mind wandered off there." "Keep your wits about you!" said Boris, "We should hit landfall soon." Maxus watched as land appired in the distance and soon, found himself getting off the speedboat at a small dock. "I am sorry to inform you that you must go the rest of the way on foot." said Boris as he pointed westward. "You will find the beach in that direction. I must go and get Madam Mystar to bring her here tomorrow. Your fight will be in the morning at sunrise. Farewell, sir." Maxus watched Boris pull away leaving him on the dock alone. 'Looks like I got to find Yami...Whomever she is?' Maxus started to walk in the direction he was told. 'Hmm...If Yami is anything like Splatter..' he thought, 'It will be in one heck of a fight...' Suddenly a thought crossed his mind and he stoped to look back. 'I feel that I'm being followed...' he thought, 'But I know that can't be...It should only be me and this Yami...But I feel like Roxanne might be here as well....But why am I thinking of....her?' Maxus slapped his forehead a few times and continued walking. A strange noise caught, Maxus's attention. As he followed it, it sounded like a sound that he never before. It seemed to be almost musical. He soon found a bush and peered through it. Before him was the beach his opponent was said to be at but he didn't see anyone there. Then a figure walked on to the beach, the noise it seem to make was the one that Maxus had followed. Maxus moved closer to the figure and saw it was a creature that he never saw before. Spikes from it's legs, and a stance that seem to defiy any reason. 'A Demon?!?!' thought Maxus in panic. Maxus slowly drew his sword and slowly walked out of his hidding spot. The creature suddenly turned and glared at him with golden red eyes.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Chapter Seventy Three: Almost Alien.
"I will distroy you demon!" shouted Maxus. The creature tilted it's head in confusion and said with a female voice, "Demon? What sort of creature is that?" "Don't you try and fool me!" barked Maxus. "I believe you must be mistaken." said the creature, "I am not one of these creatures you speak of." "Lier!" snapped Maxus as he rushed forward. The creature stepped aside Maxus's charge, folded her arms and sighed "Look, if I have to keep an eye on you so I don't get sliced in half, I'll miss the event that I've been waiting to see here." "If you aren't a demon then what are you?" cursed Maxus. "I am..." started the creature, "Not of this planet." "Right!" snarled Maxus getting his sword ready, "And I'm made of wood and sand!" "Shhh!" the creature suddenly said as she turned away for a moment, "It's starting!" Maxus glanced at the sky, keeping the creature in view at all times. Suddenly the sky danced with the colors of a Aurora Australis. Maxus could see the creature was facinated with it to the point that she was taking notes. "I've never seen such a wonderful display on the planet where I come from..." said the creature in awe. Maxus had seen the Aurora Borealis one before and he found it strange that she had never seen it. "You've never seen the southern lights before?" asked Maxus putting his sword down. The creature looked at him and said, "That's what there called? And you say that as if there is another one? This world is facinating" Maxus started to scratch his head when the creature turned and said, "Opps! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Yami. I am from the race of creatures call Black Hawks by the people here." Maxus dropped his sword and muttered, "You're Yami?!" Yami took gave Maxus a dark stare for a moment and then said flatly "Oh I see..You're my opponent tomorrow. You might want to show a bit of respect...Now could you tell me what these demons are and why you're looking for them?" Maxus nearly choaked before explaining himself. "Hmm...."said Yami as she rubbed her chin, "That would explain why you tried to attack be like that. I can assure to you I do not have such a form of bloodlust." "Oh?" said Maxus with suspision, "In what form does your bloodlust take?" "I rather spill paper on the floor then blood." said Yami with some irritance, "Your world is so much more facinating then books and computers could ever be. This place is one such thing." "How so?" said Maxus, "I was told this place was the sence of a family massacre." "What?!" said Yami in horror," Such a place like this?!" "You did not know?" asked Maxus. Yami shook her head and said "No I did not. I was reffuring to the fact that this place always seems to be under a permenent state of night. Perfect for star gazing." "What!" said Maxus with some alarm, "Then how will we know what time it is to fight?" Yami laughed "Ah yes...Did Madam Mystar or her assisstant mention a time?" "You must mean Boris." said Maxus, "He mentioned Sunrise." Yami looked at the stars and said "If you need a short rest, now would be the time. Sunrise is only two hours away." "You can tell.." started Maxus. "Yes I can." smiled Yami, or at lease tried to, "But It's way to complex to explain now. Rest well." And with that she turned and walked away. Maxus shrugged and just layed down on the beach.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Chapter Seventy Four: Yami The Black Hawk.
Maxus awoke to the sound of footsteps splashing in the water. He got to his feet and saw Yami was waiting for him. "Lets get this over with!" she called as Maxus walked towards her. Quickly pulled out the corkgun and started firing at Yami. Though most of the shots did nothing, one hit her in the eye."Gah!" she cried before suddenly charging at Maxus at high speed. Maxus got steamrolled before he knew what hit him. Maxus got back up and it seemed that she vanished. "You who!" came Yami's voice, "Up here!" Maxus looked up only to get a dropkick to the face as she dove on to him from above. Maxus was dazed for a moment before swinging his arm in a sudden right arc, hitting Yami across the cheak. 'Blast..' thought Maxus as he got hit from behind by another of Yami's attacks, 'I can't sence her! I have to find another way...' Yami stood back and boasted "You really think you can beat me? These Demons you spoke of must be pathetic to lose to you!" Maxus got back up and cursed "There is more to this world then you'll ever know, Smarty Pants!" "Oh?" said Yami snidely as she looked at her hands, "Like what?" Maxus fired his cork gun into the sand in front of Yami. "What was the point of that?" demanded Yami. Suddenly The black Flame that Maxus had slipped on the shot exploded in front of her, temparily disorentating her. "Huh what?!" she said as she looked around. Maxus had seemingly vanished from her sight. "Did he run?" said Yami aloud. Suddenly Maxus burst from the sand and hit Yami with an uppercut to the chin. As she tumbled, Maxus snorted, "Sometime the best have to borrow from the rest!" Maxus chraged forward as Yami darted back into the air. "You are a stubbern one!" said Yami with a snarl, "Too bad you can't reach me up here with anything but that cork gun!" Maxus smiled and said, "That's your problem." Maxus fired a barrage of bullets into the air around Yami, some with black flames and others without. Yami had a hard time to dodge them all and was hit by a few regulare cork shots. Yami retaliated using her speed to attack Maxus and knocking him over. A sudden idea came to Maxus and as Yami did another dive attack, He dropped a black flame in the sand. The plume of sand blinded Yami for a moment, and before she knew it, she crashed into a tree on the shoreline. Maxus thought the fight was over until, Yami blasted back into him with her fists leading the way. Maxus toppled over as she flew to get more hight. 'I have to use it!' thought Maxus, "I have to keep her grounded!' "Come on!" called Yami, "Hit me with your best shot!" "Do you really wish for that?" said Maxus snidely. Yami was taken aback for a moment before saying, "What do you take me for?! Your attacks are weak and useless! What could you possibly do to me up here?" "Alright," sneered Maxus, "You asked for it." Maxus tossed a black flame snake at Yami. Yami's curiosity got the better of her as she got close to exzamine the fire snake. "A fire snake?" she laughed, "Is that the best you can do?" Suddenly the fire snake exploded, sending Yami hurtiling downwards into a massive boulder at the edge of the beach. "Gah!?" cried Yami as the impact had hurt her wings badly as well as her back. "You..." she snorted, "You'll pay for that!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Chapter Seventy Five: To The Winner...
Yami attacked so fast that Maxus didn't time to even think or even realise that she had attacked. Yami hit hard and fast before Maxus finally manage to figured out what was happening. Maxus fell to his knees and Yami cursed "Have you had enough yet?" Maxus quickly had some time to think. 'She..Faster the Roxanne...But hits like Splatter...I got to think of something...' "Well?!" snapped Yami showing off a bit. 'I have to risk it...' thought Maxus, 'I've used my gun with my black flame...I have to do it..' Yami threw a rock at Maxus with irritance, "Are you finished or what? I don't have all day!" Maxus whipped out his sword with a flame snake hanging out at the end and it coiled around Yami's leg. "Huh?! What?!" cried Yami in surprise. Maxus pulled back his sword and the flame snake manage to hold on to Yami as it tossed her into the air. As the flame snake and the sword parted, the flame snake flipped Yami upside down and then exploded. Yami rocketed into the sand so hard she got her head stuck. Maxus took the oppertunity to attack her weakened back and all Yami could do was twitch. Then Maxus hit Yami hard enough to free her from her perdicament. "That.." grumbled Yami weakly, "That was cheap!" Yami bolted towards Maxus once more but Maxus dropped a black flame behind him as she hit. The blast sent her flying back into the tree near the shoreline. Yami hit it so hard that the tree fell over. "Give up!" called Maxus, panting. "Not yet!" came Yami as she rushed towards him hold the tree as a massive two handed club. Maxus was wide eyed in alarm as she brought it down on to him. She pounded the ground with the tree until she stopped to see Maxus wasn't there. "Huff..Where..Did..He..Go?" she panted. "Ahem!" coughed Maxus. It was then Yami noticed Maxus was clinging to the tree. Maxus quickly drop kicked Yami in the face and she fell over, out cold. Maxus was berely able to stand, but was not sure if the fight was over or not. A sudden applause grabbed his attention. He turned to see Madam Mystar and Boris standing there clapping. "Well done sir." said Boris. "I must say." started Madam Mystar, "I did not expect you to go all the way when we first met. But you have beaten all comers. You'll will have a weeks rest so the others can finish their battles. I will send for you when this is all done." Maxus soon found himself heading back to South Island for some time to rest. As he arrived, Max, Fisker and Zexal were there to greet him. "You did it!" cheered Max and Fisker. "I must congradulate you Maxus." said Zexal, "I doughted that this was nothing but a waste of time." "It's alright." said Maxus. "Ummm." said Fisker, "Did you find my pogo stick?" "I'm sorry, Fisker." said Maxus, "The badnik that took it, broke it." "NUTS!" cursed Fisker. "But I can say that it had the ride of it's life." smiled Maxus. Max and Zexal couldn't help but laugh as Fisker was first confused and then understanding it, laughed himself. Meanwhile, the figure in darkness rubbed it's hands with delight as it watched Maxus form it's lair. "I was hoping that you would be my first victem, Maxus..." laughed the figure, "And Soon you'll be joining me here..To watch the begining of my revenge! Mwhahahaha!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next