Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello again everyone Empty Hello again everyone

Post by ecolusian Sun May 01, 2022 11:59 pm

It feels like it's been a long time since i've been here, and I have a few reasons for that. I've been taking writing alot more serious in my time since i've come here and i'm actually looking to have some sort of webcomic or visual novel out by years out but which it is I can't say. They both live in my head rent free. 

Another main reason is simply because an RP I put alot of time and energy into fell apart because of behind-the-scenes discord drama I would rather not get into. It was important to be and to see it crash and burn just sucked my soul out of my body since it was important escapeism for me as a uni student.

Final reason is just because, well, life decided to kick my ass. I struggled with mental health for a good few months and it just made me sit in the shade and hide from alot of places that used to make me happy. I'm proud to say I'm out of that period of my life but i'd be lying if I said it's completely fixed; I lost my job a few weeks back since it was a temp placement and losing that structure sucked but I am looking for work again thats just as fufilling and satisfying.

I dunno if I'll start up a new rp entirely or just restart the RP I already had with new people but truth be told I feel like you guy's at least deserve to know what happened to me. Have a great day and thanks for taking the time to read. God bless.
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Hello again everyone Empty Re: Hello again everyone

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 02, 2022 12:06 am

Hello and Welcome Ecolusian. Despite what my status says Im a recent user of this site and writing in general. I do hope you enjoy your time here and all that jazz.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon May 02, 2022 9:48 am

Welcome back to the forum man. It sucks you had to loose so much tho but you are always welcome back here.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu May 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Welcome back! I uh, won't act like nothing happened, and I'm really sorry that you had to end your RP, and the trouble that went along with that.

I don't imagine you would want to, but I am willing to give you another invite to the Discord server. You're a cool dude and it'd suck to lose you.

Just DM one of the staff if you want. Either way, hope you have a good time here.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum