Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a good ol' adventure RP!

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a good ol' adventure RP! Empty Looking for a good ol' adventure RP!

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:00 am

So what i want is to try a 1x1 rp in here for the first time to see how it works. I already have a character, her name is Kory The Goat. If you wish to rp with me, please read her description with the following link: 

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t5296-kory-the-goat

I deeply apologize in advance for the fact that i couldn't provide an actual picture of her. The URL picture system is confusing and i don't know how to work with it. If you want a picture you may want to search "Kory The Goat RP Repository" on Google to find her picture according to the description.

I hope this all helps, thank you very much for reading.

Last edited by Moving-Grape on Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good ol' adventure RP! Empty Re: Looking for a good ol' adventure RP!

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:56 am

Howdy, I'm new here myself and don't have an OC yet but I just wanted to say the link doesn't seem to be working. You might want to see what's wrong and fix it.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good ol' adventure RP! Empty Re: Looking for a good ol' adventure RP!

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:47 am

Mr.Miles wrote:Howdy, I'm new here myself and don't have an OC yet but I just wanted to say the link doesn't seem to be working. You might want to see what's wrong and fix it.
Fixed it! Thanks for telling me.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:06 am

No problem Grape. I'd be interested but I'm still new to all this.  If it's in the Non-Canon Rp I could be Infinite. Hes the only sonic character I know a lot about currently to portray. Any Rp ideas? I could use the practice to help me write and get experience doing roleplays again.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:25 pm

Mr.Miles wrote:No problem Grape. I'd be interested but I'm still new to all this.  If it's in the Non-Canon Rp I could be Infinite. Hes the only sonic character I know a lot about currently to portray. Any Rp ideas? I could use the practice to help me write and get experience doing roleplays again.
So yea it is non-canon! As for the rp ideas i haven't figured out that yet.. Usually i ask the other person first and then the idea pops in my head after they talked.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:18 pm

Figured that I might just pop in here since my curiousity was piqued.

I took at look at Kory's bio and, if you are looking for an adventure rp for her, I assume an idea for her would be for her to be out treasure hunting. Not sure if you want to try running a story like that for your first outing in a 1x1 rp.

Maybe if you wanted something a bit simpler, you could do a more casual rp story where Kory is preparing for such an expedition and meets someone, or several someones if it's not just 1x1, during her daily routine. It could then lead into the actual adventure rp that way if you wanted.

I could always bring Wolfgang out of hiding for such an outing, but I don't tend to use him in non-canon rp's. I'm not really interested in the mixing of OC's with canon characters. Just personal preference.

Hopefully this is helpful to get you started. Smile

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Moving-Wine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:12 pm

I'll throw my 5 cents into the mix as a returning RP'er myself, with the whole aspect of hunting down valued items in the treasure aspect of hunting, could always throw something different into the mix with valuable if...slightly unstable artifacts starting to slowly rising from means yet I have no explained..tho all in good time, super natural items with properties ranging from the very basic of like looking really pretty and fetching a hefty price on the jeweler trade, too artifacts with properties that can break the laws of reality, perhaps stop one from bleeding or defy gravity making you able to carry almost any thing, highly sort after weird and wonderful objects for the right people.

Danger ? course where would the fun be if it was a walk in the park, Artifacts got good sides and...well the bad, the more powerful the artifacts properties well that could be a whole host of side effects to mess with you, maybe it will mess with your sanity, maybe lethal dose of radiation, or corrupt you, any thing is fair play with this unknown energy that is lurking about. 

Perhaps something along those lines may be of some vague interest, tis only the beginning of what is too come tho, but to the fortune hunter seems worth to collect them.

If you got questions feel free too PM me with what ever you wish to know. If not I hope you can find what you seek here.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Moving-Wine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down