Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everybody Empty Hello Everybody

Post by IceTheHedgehog2468 Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:35 pm

Hi, how's it goin? My names Ice. I've been looking around for a more in depth roleplay site for a while now, and after looking around, this place seems to suite my wants pretty well. I'm hoping I can get along with all of y'all and start rping soon.

IceTheHedgehog2468

Silent Ninja likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody Empty Re: Hello Everybody

Post by KingOfGames Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:40 pm

Heya Ice, welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can give you the experience you were looking for. They certainly did for me.

Most of the community plans their roleplays and talks on the Discord server. if you want an invite, you can DM one of the staff.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:45 pm

Howdy howdy Ice! Wolf478 here, It’s going pretty well, thanks for asking! Honestly I thought the same about this place when I joined a few years ago, and well… here I am! As King said, we usually like to plan out and plot the more in-depth RPs, but the effort is always worth it.

If you ever have any questions (not just about discord) feel free to DM a member of staff. With all of that out of the way, I really look forward to seeing you around!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:49 am

Howdy Ice and welcome. I just started a week ago myself and this is a pretty good site. I'm sure you will find what you need.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum