Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from a Jelly Fox that will probably mostly be in the Non-canon section!

2 posters

Go down

Hello from a Jelly Fox that will probably mostly be in the Non-canon section! Empty Hello from a Jelly Fox that will probably mostly be in the Non-canon section!

Post by Zdrmonster1 Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:39 pm

Hi, I'm zdrmonster1. I'm here to do some roleplaying that might not exactly be canon to the main timeline this roleplay forum is using. I want to roleplay as a fox made out of jelly mainly, though I'm indecisive on the name right now.

Zdrmonster1
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Jelly Fox that will probably mostly be in the Non-canon section! Empty Re: Hello from a Jelly Fox that will probably mostly be in the Non-canon section!

Post by KingOfGames Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:17 am

Heya Zdr! Happy to have you on the forum, interesting character concept!

Though, the forum's timeline is a little wonky, as people have their own character histories that converge with each other's. non-canon is mostly just used for events not part of that history, or if you just want to use canon characters freely.

Aside from that, we got a Discord if you wish to chat with the rest of the members more, just DM one of the staff for an invite.

Last edited by Wolf478 on Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "rest of the server" to "rest of the members")
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum