Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly hello!

2 posters

Go down

A friendly hello! Empty A friendly hello!

Post by Tiabirb Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:29 pm

Hi everyone! Uh, I guess I can start by saying that my name is Tia, or Tiabirb, but Tia works fine. I've been a roleplayer for over seven years now, and I love to create, whether it's through writing or art. 

I'm also a mom. Got a lil kiddo so if I don't reply during some times of the day, it's usually cause I'm chasing around a toddler.

As mentioned, I am an artist. Tiabirb on Deviantart, that's me. Beening making pretty pictures since 2017!

I have an unhealthy love for kittybirbs (Gryphons) and the Warriorcat books series and I grew up on Sonic games. My favorite Sonic game of all time is Sonic Adventure 2. I've watched the shows as a kid, too. 

But now with all that out of the way, I can't wait to get started and have fun~
Tiabirb
Tiabirb
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

A friendly hello! Empty Re: A friendly hello!

Post by KingOfGames Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:10 pm

It's nice to have you, Tia! I hope you have a good time around here, and that the kiddo doesn't give you too much trouble.

If you're interested, we also have a Discord server, which is where most of the actual socializing and rp planning happens. Feel free to DM any of the admins if you want an invite.

Very nice art, by the way!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiabirb Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:55 pm

Thank you! I'll see about getting an invite here in a bit! I'm looking forward to new roleplays~
Tiabirb
Tiabirb
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum